Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

New Guy (Tag Adam)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Adam

Adam

New Guy (Tag Adam) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Guy (Tag Adam)   New Guy (Tag Adam) - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 21st 2013, 3:27 pm

Adam gave him a small smile and watched blankly while he lifted the couch. He found curious the boy kepping his strenght, and he getting free from his earlier curse, if he had come with his beastly form he wouldn't even know what he would do about it. ''Good for you, Hercules.'', Adam said simply. Hercules was the son of the most powerful gods in his land, for his fortune, their family was npthing but a myth in this realm. While the other had no real power in here, Adam was willing to get more and more as days passed.
Back to top Go down
Hercules
Admin
Hercules

PostSubject: Re: New Guy (Tag Adam)   New Guy (Tag Adam) - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 21st 2013, 4:07 pm

Hercules smiled sheepishly. "I'm kind of surprised I kept my strength... But, then again, I was just human back home," he shrugged. "Just gifted," he smiled. "Makes it kind of hard to touch people, though. I might break them," he chuckled. He was oblivious to Adam's attitude. "You were a king, huh? Im sure all your subjects loved you," he beamed.
Back to top Go down
https://happilyeverafter.forumotion.com
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: New Guy (Tag Adam)   New Guy (Tag Adam) - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 21st 2013, 9:18 pm

Adam just kept giving him a small smile. There was no way he was going to tell someone that he was cursed, he was happy in this new world, so he just let it be. He nodded when he had to, and continue smiling softly, surprisingly being polite to this commoner. ''Yes, I was the kings. Parents died long ago, and I had to rule the kingdom by myself. If my subjects loved me?'', he chuckled softly, ''Well, I guess some of them liked, other not so much... I couldn't make everybody pleased'', he said softly. ''But I like this new World, I wouldn't like to go back...'', he said nonchalantly and went over to catch a small bottle of water from that small box that made things cold. ''You want some of these?''
Back to top Go down
Hercules
Admin
Hercules

PostSubject: Re: New Guy (Tag Adam)   New Guy (Tag Adam) - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 21st 2013, 9:40 pm

"Yes, please," Hercules smiled politely, though the boys words bothered him. He didn't want to go back...? "You don't want to go back?" He questioned, echoing his thoughts. "But... we don't belong here," He smiled sheepishly. "I mean, my own parents don't even exist here!" He scoffed, rolling his eyes.

(Cami. Bri is back. Get on Skype. :3)
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: New Guy (Tag Adam)   New Guy (Tag Adam) - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 21st 2013, 10:08 pm

''No. I don't want to go back'', he said with no regret. ''We belong here now, Hercules... I see all this situation as a second chance to start over'', he said with a soft smile as he gave the small bottle to him. ''I'm not surprised your parents don't exist here... Olympia was nothing but a myth where I was from'', he said quietly and opened his bottle.
Back to top Go down
Hercules
Admin
Hercules

PostSubject: Re: New Guy (Tag Adam)   New Guy (Tag Adam) - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 21st 2013, 10:15 pm

Hercules pursed his lips, offended that the other believed his life had only been myth. "Right... well. I know I'm real. I know my parents are real. This place is just weird," He muttered, scowling slightly.

"Would you get out of my way?" A feminine, yet low voice snapped. "Ma'am, you can't go in there!" One of the workers complained. "Watch me," She scoffed back at them. Hercules chuckled lowly to himself and shook his head as Megara tossed the door open smoothly. "There you are..." She sighed, brushing her dark hair from her face. She shifted her gaze to Adam and did a once over before looking away, unfazed by him or his looks. "You weren't at the gym. Someone said they saw an abnormally large man come in here, and I figured that would be you," she smirked, crossing her arms. "Er..." Herc chuckled and rubbed his neck. "Megara, this is Adam," He gestured to Adam. "I didn't ask who he was, did I?" She asked, arching a brow.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: New Guy (Tag Adam)   New Guy (Tag Adam) - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 21st 2013, 10:34 pm

Adam furrowed his brows, hearing the commotion outside. He was pleased that the workers in here already knew he didn't like to be disturbed, but the annoying strange voice didn't seem to be very submissive. He got slightly moody when she walked in, and went straight at Hercules.... He placed the bottle on the table by his side, and crossed his hands on his lap. ''So, this lovely lady is your friend? I mean, she's like us?'', he asked calmly, controlling his mood.
Back to top Go down
Hercules
Admin
Hercules

PostSubject: Re: New Guy (Tag Adam)   New Guy (Tag Adam) - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 21st 2013, 10:37 pm

Hercules shifted his gaze to Adam and nodded, smiling a bit. "Yeah. She came from Olympia, too," He mumbled. "Oh, but I was no big hero like Wonder Boy here," She sighed, shaking her head with false regret. She eyed Adam afterwards, though. "You're from our realm, too, huh? I bet you got all the ladies your pretty little heart could want," she said, though her lips formed a scowl. "Meg, be nice," Hercules mumbled, only getting a roll of the eyes from the brunette.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: New Guy (Tag Adam)   New Guy (Tag Adam) - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 21st 2013, 10:45 pm

Adam smirked slightly, this Megara girl was the opposite of sweet and innocent Hercules. ''Yes, I was from your realm too... And yes I got every pretty ladies I wanted.... But lately, things got a little lonely for me'', he said with a small smile. ''Was she your girlfriend, Hercules? She seems way out of your league'', he said a little amused.
Back to top Go down
Hercules
Admin
Hercules

PostSubject: Re: New Guy (Tag Adam)   New Guy (Tag Adam) - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 21st 2013, 10:49 pm

Hercules blushed instantly and scratched at the back of his head. "M-Meg? G-Girlfriend? N-No..." He shook his head, smiling sheepishly. "He wanted me... But, you know, I'm just too amazingly beautiful for him," She said sarcastically. She smirked slightly, taking note of where Adam was headed. She moved over to him, her hips swaying perfectly, in that sensual manner they always moved. She tilted his chin up and brushed a stray lock of his hair away from his face. "You really think I would go for a guy like you?" She whispered, arching a brow.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: New Guy (Tag Adam)   New Guy (Tag Adam) - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 21st 2013, 11:07 pm

Adam held a few laughes seeing how Hercules reacted. He nodded softly at Meg's words, ''You right, you seems smarter than him'', he teased lightly and locked his eyes over to her as she got close. His eyes roamed over her, and a crooked smile tugged his lips. She was beautiful, and sexy.... ''The question is, are you worth the chase?'', he mumbled softly, his blue hues intently on her violet eyes.
Back to top Go down
Hercules
Admin
Hercules

PostSubject: Re: New Guy (Tag Adam)   New Guy (Tag Adam) - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 21st 2013, 11:12 pm

Hercules fidgeted with his hands, not sure of how to respond to the two. He looked away, feeling like an intruder now as he noted how close to two of them were. Megara smirked slightly and bit onto her bottom lip, her eyes roaming over him. "I don't think that's the correct question... It's more like... Are you worth my time?" She whispered, her tone sensual and silky as always as she leaned onto one arm that was rested on the arm of the chair he sat in, and the other hand caressing his chin. She brushed her thumb against his lips and smirked.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: New Guy (Tag Adam)   New Guy (Tag Adam) - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 21st 2013, 11:24 pm

''Being with a king is worth in any time, deary... Why don't you come to my place tonight, and check for yourself if this king is worth?'', he said with a husky, low voice, ignoring completely the other male in the room. Now he could understand why Hercules got this far, with this woman by his side, no one could ever cheat him.
Back to top Go down
Hercules
Admin
Hercules

PostSubject: Re: New Guy (Tag Adam)   New Guy (Tag Adam) - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 21st 2013, 11:29 pm

Meg arched a brow. "King, huh?" Meg murmured, smirking to herself. "Sounds like fun," She whispered, winking at him. She leaned over and placed a soft, lingering kiss against the corner of his lips. She pulled away and smoothed her shirt into place before pulling her hair into a high ponytail as she always had before. "You should head back to the gym before they lock you out, Wonder Boy," Meg pointed out, shifting her violet gaze onto him. He fiddled with his hands a bit more and cleared his throat. "You sure you'll be alright?" He asked. Meg scoffed. "Please. I'm a big, tough girl. I can take care of myself," She winked at him, smiling slightly. He nodded and stood up, clearing his throat. "I'll... see you tomorrow?" He asked, to which Meg nodded and shooed him off.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: New Guy (Tag Adam)   New Guy (Tag Adam) - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 21st 2013, 11:38 pm

Adam closed his eyes as she kissed him, it was a soft kiss, but he wasn't used to kiss for years... He only hoped he wouldn't cause any shame tonight. Speding many years as a beast wasn't goo for his charming manners. He smirked softly towards Hercules, remembering he was on the room just now. ''You wouldn't mind if I steal your girl?'', he asked lightly and turned his eyes back to Meg. She was nice, and Adam was sure he would have fun with her.
Back to top Go down
Hercules
Admin
Hercules

PostSubject: Re: New Guy (Tag Adam)   New Guy (Tag Adam) - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 21st 2013, 11:44 pm

"My girl?" Hercules scoffed nervously and smiled slightly. "If she wants to stay at your house for the night, then that's fine... I mean, we're only staying together because we found each other after the whole curse thing..." He shrugged and eyed Meg for a moment. He nodded to her before ducking out of the agency. Megara turned her hues towards Adam and smirked a bit. "Come on, Prince Charming. You do remember where you live, right?" She teased, arching a brow and tilting her head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: New Guy (Tag Adam)   New Guy (Tag Adam) - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 21st 2013, 11:58 pm

he smiled charmingly to her and nodded, ''I don't need to remember where I live... I have a servant who drives a strange carriage for me'', he said with a small wink, ''Before leaving I have to do something... I'll be right back'', Adam said softly and walked out from the room. He asked to have his agenda cancelled for the rest of the day. Of course the agents whimpered, but they couldn't do anything else than obey him. ''I'll be leaving in a couple of minutes... I just need to change my clothes...'', he said with a small smile and took his robe off. He wasn't used to dress himself, but he could handle that with no problem. Adam walked only on his boxers around the room while he went to the dresser to pick his clothes.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: New Guy (Tag Adam)   New Guy (Tag Adam) - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 22nd 2013, 12:04 am

Megara sat onto the couch where Hercules had been and lazily laid down onto it, stretching out and taking an unconsciously sensual position on her side. "I don't like waiting," She pouted at him, but sighed and shrugged her shoulders. She took note of his looks, but was not affected by them as some would be. "You've got a big butt," She mumbled, smirking to herself.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: New Guy (Tag Adam)   New Guy (Tag Adam) - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 22nd 2013, 12:38 am

Adam chuckled to himself and turned his gaze back to her, ''You're saying that now, but let's see if later you can find another thing bigger than my butt'', he said with a small smirked and started putting those strange pants they called jeans. They were different from his old clothing, but he felt them more comfortable. ''I can see you're not so fan of the big boy...'', he mused as he reached his shirt.

Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: New Guy (Tag Adam)   New Guy (Tag Adam) - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 22nd 2013, 12:46 am

Megara laughed and rolled her eyes. "Oh, you're so cocky," She teased, smirking up towards the ceiling. "I don't have a type of guy," She said simply, shrugging her shoulders. "Personally, I prefer women... But, who knows," She cooed, sitting up and stretching her arms over her head.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: New Guy (Tag Adam)   New Guy (Tag Adam) - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 22nd 2013, 12:53 am

''It's because you haven't met me yet'', he gave her a cocky smile and put his jacket on. ''In this realm... People don't care about this thing called love anymore. Either they are looking for power or money... But your aspect, I can tell love already made some damage in you'', he said softly as he took a seat by her side.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: New Guy (Tag Adam)   New Guy (Tag Adam) - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 22nd 2013, 12:55 am

Megara stiffened slightly. Was she that easy to read? "Damage? I'm not damaged," she muttered defensively, looking away for a moment. "I made some bad choices in the other realm. They're gone now, and I'm not going back to it," she said simply, then shifted her violet gaze onto him. "Listen. I don't plan on falling in love with you. I don't want to fall in love with you," she said quietly, her eyes hard and cold -- protective. "If you're secretly this nice guy who gives a shit, I'm leaving."
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: New Guy (Tag Adam)   New Guy (Tag Adam) - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 22nd 2013, 1:03 am

''Love?'', he sneered, ''This word means nothing to me.... All I would ever ask of you is a couple hours of fun. I'm really not interested on falling in love, or make someone falling for me'', he said making a face, those words reminding of his old curse. But then he smirked to himself, his ability on reading people was still good, the only time he failed reading someone, he paid high for that. ''You don't have to leave... I'm not the nice guy, your friend is a nice guy, too nice for his sake'', he said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: New Guy (Tag Adam)   New Guy (Tag Adam) - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 22nd 2013, 1:13 am

Megara sighed in relief and nodded, smiling a bit to herself. She turned towards him and placed a hand on his cheek to turn his face. "Good... I don't like nice guys," She whispered before leaning over and placing a kiss on his lips. The kiss was slow and tantalizing. "Now... Where's that home of yours?" she questioned, her lips barely touching his.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: New Guy (Tag Adam)   New Guy (Tag Adam) - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 22nd 2013, 1:16 am

[Want me to start a new topic at his house? X'D]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Guy (Tag Adam)   New Guy (Tag Adam) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Guy (Tag Adam)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2