Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

The Good Life [Tag: Meg]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam

Adam

The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 9 EmptyJanuary 29th 2013, 3:44 am

As he imagined, Adam couldn't fall asleep. Her words replayed over and over in his mind, first he thought he imagined heard those, but then he realized she did said that, he............ He then started wondering, if this was the girl, that would broke the curse back on his realm, he would never met her, and he would be a beast for the rest of his days... No, he didn't want that to himself, and he wanted now more than ever to stay on this new world. He was thinking about ot when he heard her crying on her sleep. He frowned and looked down to her, as he wrapped his arm in a more comfortable way around her, and he whispered softly, that everything was fine, that he was there with her.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 9 EmptyJanuary 29th 2013, 4:00 am

Megara curled closer to him at the sound of his voice. Her dreams seemed to respond to his words and shifted back to softness. When she awoke the next morning, she yawned quietly and looked to Adam. She frowned instantly. "You didn't sleep," she muttered, her tone disapproving.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 9 EmptyJanuary 29th 2013, 4:12 am

Adam breathed again once she calmed herself, he was that powerfull over her, that would make her feel comfortable that way?? The questions didn't stop popping in his mind, and he couldn't sleep during the night. He saw the sun rising, and then he turned his blue hues down to her... ''Why do you think that?'', he said with a small pout. She didn't need to know he hadn't sleep at all.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 9 EmptyJanuary 29th 2013, 10:32 am

"Your eyes are tired," Meg pointed out with a small shrug. "Why didn't you sleep? You need the rest," she sighed, reaching up and caressing his cheek. "I'll go get your pain medicine," she nodded, getting up and walking over to where his medications were resting.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 9 EmptyJanuary 29th 2013, 10:44 am

He sighed deeply, again his eyes turned him in. ''I couldn't sleep because I was thinking.... I was thinking too much about many things....'', he said quietly, looking everywhere but her.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 9 EmptyJanuary 29th 2013, 4:42 pm

"Thinking about what?" Meg questioned, bri.ging his medicine over to him along with a glass of water. "Here... Take your pills, then you can rest."
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 9 EmptyJanuary 29th 2013, 10:08 pm

''It's nothing, Meg.... Just the same thought I have since I was on the other realm....'', he mumbled quietly and took the medicine she handed him. ''I thought I heard things... You said things... You said you were falling in love for me'', he said after tooking the pills, with a casual voice. He wouldn't rest until he was sure if what he had heard was real, or just his imagination.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 9 EmptyJanuary 29th 2013, 10:32 pm

Megara sighed, figuring he wasn't going to tell her. She started to walk away when she heard him talk again -- about what he heard. She froze in her tracks. He'd heard her say that? But, she didn't say that... Did she? She bit her lip, trying to gauge how to respond to this situation. "I... Must have been talking my sleep," she mumbled, hooking her arms behind her ears and turning back to him with a smile on her face as she covered her slight panic without a flaw. "I say stupid things in my sleep..." she shrugged it off. "Just forget it," she assured him, waving her hand to dismiss the issue.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 9 EmptyJanuary 29th 2013, 10:58 pm

''Are you sure?? Don't you have those kinds of feelings towards me?'', he asked quietly, trying hard to show no emotion through his voice. He could live with her hating him or not being pleased by his side, but love?? He banished this feeling from him being, he hated love, and everything realted to that kind of feeling.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 9 EmptyJanuary 29th 2013, 11:20 pm

Meg creased her brow. He thought she had those feelings? After what he did to her? "Adam... I don't love you. I care about you... a-and I like being around you... You make me happy, yes, but love?" she cringed and looked away, her nightmare coming back to her now. Of course, her nightmare was unoriginal -- it was merely drawn from her memories. A nightmare could be bypassed. Memories couldn't. "The last time I fell in love, I was used and manipulated until I lost everything... Based on our brief past... You don't have to worry about me falling for you," She whispered. That wasn't completely true. Her naive side was ready to jump into his arms if he so wanted. She was stronger than that side now that he had lied to her and used her. She was smarter. "Get some rest," she mumbled, moving from the room quickly before the conversation could continue. In the living room, she made her way to the windows and managed to get one open. She lit a cigarette and took a deep drag from it, making sure the smoke went out of the window.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 9 EmptyJanuary 30th 2013, 12:11 am

Adam closed his eyes and for the first time in hours he sighed in relief. The last thing he wanted was Meg thinking he was in love for her, and she in love for him. The idea of loving someone didn't make sense to him anymore... He smiled softly, ''I think I could get some rest now.'', he whispered and after she left he could feel his muscles relaxing slowly and he finally fell asleep again. He didn't know if she would still be there when he would wake up. He hoped she would, he enjoyed her company.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 9 EmptyJanuary 30th 2013, 12:19 am

Megara took a deep breath, closing her eyes as she leaned on the window, her cigarette perched between her fingers. She wasn't sure of much anymore. She was here with someone who had hurt her after knowing her only a day and a half. Then again, she'd fallen into him so easily. She never trusted someone that quickly. What made him different...? She shook her head and finished her cigarette before tossing it from the window. She looked into his bedroom and smiled slightly, seeing him sleeping. He looked peaceful when he slept.

In the kitchen, she started cooking. She needed something to do. She started a pasta dish -- one from Olympia. At least she could provide Adam something to eat when he woke up. She was a good cook, too. Always had been, even without this fancy cooking equipment.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 9 EmptyJanuary 30th 2013, 12:37 am

Adam was taking his rest peacefully, his mind clear from any thought at last. But that peace didn't last much longer, and Adam was drift into a dream, he was in his castle, and he walked through the majestic wings that led him to his bedroom. Once he walked inside, all he could see was a single mirror on the wall, he walked towards him, and the reflexion didn't show the young man, but the frame of the hideous beast. He woke up startled, feeling his heart on his throat. He slid from form the bed carefully and limped towards the living room. ''You're here...'', he said softly as he stopped and saw Meg at the kitchen.

Last edited by xAdamx on January 30th 2013, 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 9 EmptyJanuary 30th 2013, 12:49 am

Megara's violet hues shot to Adam as she heard him speak. "Adam!" she gasped, knowing he wasn't supposed to be up and walking, especially not by himself. She went over to him and wrapped an arm around his hips. She helped him to get to the bar chairs in the kitchen and sighed. "Of course I'm here..." she trailed off as she went back to her cooking. "The last time I checked, I was invited to live here," she pointed out, shifting her gaze to him. "Has that offer been retracted?" She questioned, her eyes nervous now that he might actually make her leave.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 9 EmptyJanuary 30th 2013, 1:04 am

Adam leaned on her softly, and with her help he was able to walk to the kitchen and sat on one of the chairs. He leaned his elbowns on the counter and closed his eyes, feeling the start of a headache. ''I'm surprised you're here, and no... The offer is still up.'', he said quietly and rubbed his temples. ''Argh... The medicines in here are as worse as at our old realm'', he mumbled, and closed his eyes. He wasn't a beast anymore, he was his old self... Why that dream bothered him so much.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 9 EmptyJanuary 30th 2013, 1:12 am

Meg smiled slightly, glad she was still allowed to be there. But, she quickly took note of his posture. He was in pain. "Why are you surprised I'm here...?" she questioned, moving over to lean on the counter across from him. "You have sweat on your forehead... did you have a bad dream?" she questioned, furrowing her brows.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 9 EmptyJanuary 30th 2013, 1:35 am

''I'm surprised you're still here, gladly surprised....'', he said with a charming smile and looked on her violent hues briefly before closing his eyes again. ''I have???'', he mumbled quietly and cleaned his forehead with the back of his hand... ''Hmm, I didn't have a bad dream... It was more like an memory. What are you cooking, Meg?'', he asked trying to change the topic, and stretched his head towards the cooktop.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 9 EmptyJanuary 30th 2013, 1:48 am

Meg frowned a bit when he looked away from her. But, she didn't take it personally. "A bad memory? Sounds like my dream last night," she mumbled, pursing her lips afterwards. "Hm?" she mused, blinking as she registered his question. "Oh, uhm... Pastitsio. It's a dish from Greece... I was bored; And... no, just bored," she shook her head. She had started to say she was a bit homesick. But, that wasn't true. She just missed the foods. The foods in this realm were greasy and fried. There was nothing about home she missed anymore. "Are you hungry? I promise it doesn't suck that badly," she pouted cutely at him.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 9 EmptyJanuary 30th 2013, 2:08 am

Adam turned his blue hues towards her when she said about her bad dream from last night, but since it was also a bad memory for her he didn't want to push on the topic. He looked again at the dish and tried to see what went into that recipe, ''Looks delicious, actually... Much better than the crap I had to eat at the hospital...'', he mumbled with a small laugh. God, it was good laugh again.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 9 EmptyJanuary 30th 2013, 2:13 am

Meg smiled crookedly and hooked her hair back behind her ears. She liked his laugh. She cut the stove off and scooped up a portion of the pasta onto a plate. She put the plate in front of him and set a fork beside it. "There you go," she smirked, leaning on the counter. "Ah, wait," she held up her hand, then went and got two glasses. She filled them with bourbon and set one in front of him, leaving the other for herself. "There," she nodded, satisfied.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 9 EmptyJanuary 30th 2013, 2:31 am

Adam ran his tongue between his lips as he saw the pasta served on his plate. He took his fork and was going to take his first piece when he stopped and looked at her. He smiled widely seeing the bourboun she was handing him, and nodded with a wink. ''You truly know what you're doing...'', he mumbled playful and then he took the piece of past into his mouth.... He cointained himself, and looked up to her as he swallowed, then he took a sip from his glass and turned his blue hues towards her, ''Meg.... I must say something....'', he started seriously and looked down at his plate before looking back at her, ''This is... delicious....'', he smiled playful and leaned down to take another piece of the pasta.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 9 EmptyJanuary 30th 2013, 2:48 am

Meg bit her lip nervously as he took the first bite. She'd never really showed off her cooking. Never had the chance. She expected him to say it was horrible with the expression he wore. But, hearing it was actually good, she squeaked excitedly, though she was quick to cover her mouth, embarrassed. "I'm glad you like it!" she nodded. She fixed herself a small portion and ate it across from him, taking a sip from her glass every other bite. "So... Will you tell me what memory caused you to wake up in a sweat?" she questioned, eyeing him from across the counter.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 9 EmptyJanuary 30th 2013, 3:08 am

A wide smile tugged his lips when he saw her expression after he made his approving. He ate it silently, enjoying to good homemade food when she asked about his dream, he swallowed the food, he had in his mouth and took a small sip from his glass. ''Will you tell me why you mumbled with anguish last night?'', he retorned softly.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 9 EmptyJanuary 30th 2013, 3:11 am

Meg tilted her head and took a sip of her drink. "I asked you first," she said simply, a smirk pulling on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 9 EmptyJanuary 30th 2013, 3:35 am

''No, no, no, no... i'm not playing this game.... I only told my bad dream if you tell yours...'', he said with a small shook if his head, and looked at her, with a determined gaze.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Good Life [Tag: Meg]
Page 9 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next