Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

The Good Life [Tag: Meg]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Megara
Admin
Megara

The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 23rd 2013, 2:39 am

Meg pursed her lips and shook her head, moving from his hands. "I don't want dinner. I want you to learn that you're not entitled to this -- to me," she said quietly, raising her brows. "You haven't been turned down before, have you?" She mused. "You're not a king here, and I'm not going to treat you like one," she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 23rd 2013, 2:48 am

Adam kept smiling, even if this whole situation turned how he didn't wanted. There was again that shit about him learning something, and he was done with it. In this world, he had everything, looks, money, power, and he had intelligence to get more of what he wanted. He smiled charmingly, and said with a soft voice. ''Get out...'', and with that he slid from the bed and walked towards the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 23rd 2013, 2:56 am

Meg narrowed her eyes slightly, watching as he went off. "Damn, you're weak," she muttered, rolling her eyes. "What's the matter, rich boy? Don't like when someone doesn't do as you wish?" Her tone was dry and bored with his attitude. "There's a million other men just like you in this town, Adam," she pointed out as she strolled around the room, picking up articles of clothing. "What makes you different?" She questioned.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 23rd 2013, 3:22 am

Adam was still on his bathroom when she started talking... She was nothing more than an annoying girl to him now. ''You're wrong...'', he started and walked into the room with a towel wrapped around his waist. ''There is no man like me in this town.... How many of them can tell they are from a different realm, and again how many can tell they were raised like me?'', he said with a icy voice and narrowed his eyes towards her. ''Get out.... I thought we could have some good time, but now I see you're nothing than a slave, trying so hard to prove to this world you can walk on your own legs''
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 23rd 2013, 3:29 am

Meg shifted her gaze over to him as he came out and arched a brow, seeing how easily his mood was changed. Was he really so easy to rattle? "I'm leaving, I'm leaving," she waved off his icy tone, showing she was not fazed. She pulled her bra and top back on, then stretched and sighed, rubbing her arm absently. "Call me what you want, Adam. I may be a slave, but at least I'm not trapped in the mindset of a beast," she said with a shrug of her shoulders. "The fairytale realm is not a single realm. Each plain within the main realm is divided. In my realm, there's a book a boy who was so spoiled and conceited, and then was transformed into a beast through his arrogance to an old woman. I'm smarter than you think. Don't underestimate me," she said with a narrowed gaze.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 23rd 2013, 3:42 am

Adam narrowed his eyes and clenched his fists by his sides, but that lasted just for a second. No. He wouldn't just lose everything because she said the world beast... He didn't want enyone to know about his curse in this world. He wanted to start again, and this little girl wouldn't be on his way. ''Hmm, clever... He said with a small smirk, and what made you think I'm this boy of your book?'', he said calmly, his rage closed deep in the darkest spots of his mind.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 23rd 2013, 3:47 am

Megara shook her head and smiled a sarcastically sweet smile towards him. "Look. You don't care about me. I sure as hell don't care about you. I know about your curse. I knew from the minute I knew you were from the other realm. Why? Because of your eyes. The boy was described as having eyes that showed his anguish for being transformed -- and his regret, though he was far too proud to admit it. The curse was finally broken at the end of the book, but I guess you'll never get there. We'll be back in the other realm, and you'll be sealed up in your castle all over again. Great life choice there, rich boy," She muttered, picking up her jacket and walking to the living room.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 23rd 2013, 4:03 am

Adam easily reached her at the living room, and grabbed her by the wrist, turning her around so she could see his eyes. ''If you want to believe this, fine.... Think I was the beast, but don't think I'll go back to our realm....This is where I belong, and I'll do my best so we never come back'', he said quietly and let her go.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 23rd 2013, 4:08 am

Megara clenched her jaw as he took a hold of her wrist. She eyed him, her violet eyes searching his blue ones silently. "You think I want to go back? You try working for Hades and see how much you'd want to return to it," She sneered. "I can't guarantee someone won't fix things. I'm just some weak slave who can't fend for myself," she said mockingly, though she tried to hide from her eyes the fact that his earlier remark had actually hit a nerve. "Unless you have a plan on how to keep all of the other fairytale people here, we're both going home eventually," she muttered, walking aimlessly over to the window.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 23rd 2013, 4:19 am

Adam narrowed his eyes and looked at her, he tried to read her, to see her soul, to make sure she wasn't lying to him. ''Oh, doll... This things take time...'', he said matter of fact and walked towards the kitchen. He looked at her when she repeated his earlier remark, and he had a feeling he hit some buttons on her. ''First of all, we need to know who else from our realm came to this world. We need to see through their stories and se who might want to come back and who might not'', he said after keeping silently for some minutes...
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 23rd 2013, 4:22 am

Megara nodded and leaned onto one of the windows, staring out at the city mutely. There was a sense of sadness over her for a long moment before she closed her eyes and forced it away, collecting herself again. "Right... people," she mumbled, nodding and pulling her hair over one shoulder. "I know Ariel... She wants to stay here. She likes having legs -- mermaid and all," She mumbled, sitting onto the corner of the couch and pulling her legs to her chest, wrapping her arms around them.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 23rd 2013, 4:31 am

Adam looked back at her and frowned.... He knew that look, it was how he felt all the time he was sealed on that castle. He sighed and walked over the living, sitting on a chair next to her. ''Okay, this Ariel won't be a problem.... On the other hand your big friend.... he can be all innocent, but he has his super strenght, and I'm sure he wants to go back'', he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 23rd 2013, 4:36 am

Megara stared blankly ahead of herself, not looking towards him. "Herules wants to get back home so he can be with his parents, but... He's so kindhearted, I'm not sure if he'd do something against us," she said with a slight scoff. She envied him sometimes -- how easy it was for Hercules to trust others and put them before himself. She sighed and leaned her head ontop of her knees, closing her eyes. Had she really let him hit a nerve so badly? She hated feeling weak, especially when she knew he could see her. But, she didn't want to go back to that gym -- sleeping on the bench presses really wasn't the most comfortable thing in the world. She shivered slightly as a breeze of cold air drafted in from the vents and hugged her legs closer.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 23rd 2013, 5:57 pm

Adam chewed his bottom lip, thinking about nothing and everything. First of all, he wanted to meet this Ariel girl, and see with his won eyes if she was a problem or not, and then there was Hercules... If he started working at the agency, it would make things easy, so Adam could be able to keep his eyes on him. His blue hues divergeted up to Meg, and he pursed his lips. She looked sad, and she would hate if he said out out, she also looked fragile. He had been rude to her, but that was his nature, he couldn't fight against it. ''I have a proposal... If you're willing to help me finding the other from our realm, I'll let you live here with me. We have an extra room here and I won't try anything with you again, if that's what you want.''
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 23rd 2013, 6:07 pm

Meg opened her violet eyes and turned her gaze onto him. Was he really offering such a thing to her? A place to stay? "I thought you didn't like me," She mumbled, looking away from him. She bit her lip slightly as she thought about it. This place was ten times nicer than the gym. And, honestly, a bed sounded nice. Could she deal being around him that much, though...? She pursed her lips. He did have a softer side. His offer now proved it. He had taken notice of her off mood and decided to care about it. "As long as this doesn't make me your slave," She started, the word coming out coldly. "Then... I'll help you," she said gently, finally turning her hues back to him.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 23rd 2013, 6:45 pm

Adam rolled his eyes at her mumbling. Of course he didn't like her, she was nothing more than a toy to him, but after seeing her a little closer, he could see smore traits of himself in her. They both didn't want to go back, and some how they were two slaves, she to the God of Death, and he to that stupid curse. And she was sad too, just like him. ''Oh no, of course I'll make you my slave....'', he said with a hint of sarcarsm, and a small smirk tugged his lips.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 23rd 2013, 6:55 pm

"My Gods, you're an asshole," Meg laughed slightly, shaking her head. She smiled to herself, though. She stretched her arms over her head and groaned, her joints crackling pleasurably. "I was never a very good slave... I don't like following orders," she mumbled, smirking a bit. "But, you know that already," She cooed, running her fingers through her long brown locks.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 23rd 2013, 7:24 pm

''I can see you're the sassy type of girl'', he said with a small chuckle. ''How could you stand being slave on the other realm. I know you've made a deal, that's why you got into it'', he said calmly and crossed his hands over his lap.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 23rd 2013, 7:50 pm

Megara sighed and laid back on the couch, looking up at the cieling. "Once upon a time, there was a naive girl who fell madly in love with a man. Then, that man became gravely ill. Thinking this was the man she was spend eternity with, she went to the God of Death and begged for help. The God of Death decided to help, but only if this girl sold her soul to him. She agreed. The man was healed, and they were together. And then a beautiful blonde woman swept in, put her beady little brown eyes on the man, and he was hers -- just like that. The girl was left alone to watch the one she had sold her soul for in the arms of another," she sighed. "Let's just say that girl isn't so naive anymore," she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 23rd 2013, 9:31 pm

Adam listened to her story quietly, though he didn't show any sympathy or caring about her. ''That's a good thing the girl isn't naive anymore'', he said quietly. Adam had heard about her story too, ''You want to know what's the end of the sotry of this girl?'', he mumbled softly, with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 23rd 2013, 9:32 pm

Megara rolled onto her side and arched a brow as she gazed upon him. "You know the end of her story?" she mused, his smile contagiously pulling up a corner of her lips. "Alright. What's the ending?" She murmured.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 23rd 2013, 9:56 pm

''Yes, I know the end of her story....'', Adam said quietly, the smile on her lips was almost making him feel bad for what he was about to say... But if he wanted her by his side to not let them go back, he needed to give her no hope of a happing end. ''She falls in love again, but in the end she dies because of him, and her soul goes to live by eternity on the Kingdom of the God of Death'', he said dryly and looked away from her, to the view at the window.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 23rd 2013, 10:05 pm

The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 2 Tumblr_m5ubfdKLSr1rylkn0o1_500

Megara gasped silently, her lips parting and an unreadable look coming over her eyes. What had she expected to say? That she lived happily ever after? She knew that wasn't her story. No one would fall in love with her. It was all simple. And yet, his words stung, the feeling reflected in the dampness that came to her eyes. She pursed her lips and closed her eyes for a moment before standing up. She walked from the room and wandered until she found the spare bedroom he spoke of. She sat on the bed, then slouched and let herself fall onto her side, curling into a ball and staring at the wall silently, trying desperately to ignore the tears that were slipping from the corners of her eyes and landing on the pillow.

Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 23rd 2013, 10:34 pm

Adam kept his expression blank, if he needed to hurt her, good... He wouldn't come back, no matter the cost. His eyes followed her as she walked from the room. He told her the ctory, but he hid the very ending, that the man she loved, actually loved her back, and he was going to save her from Hades. He waited for a moment and walked back to his room, to put a pants instead of the towel around his waist. Tehn he walked back to her room and siletntly sat on her bed. ''I'm sorry about your story....'', he said quietly, looking at down at her.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 23rd 2013, 10:39 pm

Megara closed her eyes when she heard him come into the room. Great. Now he was seeing her cry? "You're not sorry. You... You don't care," she whispered. She crawled off of the bed, and then underneath the bed. She curled up there, and cringed to herself, hating how pathetic she really appeared. Who could blame her? She had done nothing wrong, but had been handed the worst fate possible, only to end up with a broken heart and a bitter mind. One could not expect such a person to have no flaw when it came to emotions.

The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 2 Tumblr_m3c13vHTzp1rne603
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Good Life [Tag: Meg]
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next