Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

The Good Life [Tag: Meg]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam

Adam

The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 11 EmptyJanuary 31st 2013, 7:57 pm

Adam nodded softly and smile, ''Don't worry, I'll call you if I need anything...'', he said quietly, and right after she left he fell asleep. This time he was too tired to think, or even to have dreams while he slept.

TWO WEEKS LATER

Adam was into the kitchen, and he was watching to the news at the TV. He was taking his breakfast at the dinner table, and finally he was able to walk without limping around his house. He was finally free from the cast on his leg, and the bandages, and luckyly he didn't get any scar from those wounds. He was ready to go back to work, but he preffered to stay home for the rest of the week. He wasn't ready to deal with those pathetic people yet.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 11 EmptyJanuary 31st 2013, 8:18 pm

Megara was pulling her hair up into a ponytail as she walked into the kitchen from the bedroom she'd been staying in. She hadn't been within a foot of Adam in two weeks, with the exception of when he needed her help getting around. Otherwise, she kept her distance. No kisses, touches, or nights sleeping in the same bed. She hadn't been to school, and she hadn't seen Hercules but once or twice, in brief. Hell, she barely talked more than a few simple words. It was easier acting like you felt nothing than it was to deal with fighting off emotions. She fixed a bowl of cereal and sat at the table, two seats down from him. She eyed the tv blankly, silently eating her cereal.

Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 11 EmptyJanuary 31st 2013, 9:33 pm

Adam turned his blue hues towards her when she entered the room. He noticed how far she seemed, and if he was going to be honest to himself, he knew he liked her like that, but something inside him kept telling that perhaps she wanted him to be more caring about her, and being caring was the toughest part to him. ''Did you sleep well?'', he asked softly, looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 11 EmptyJanuary 31st 2013, 9:39 pm

Megara glanced very briefly towards Adam from the corner of her eyes. "Mhm," She mused softly, saying nothing else afterwards. She knew this was how he wanted her -- less attached, obedient, quiet. It wasn't who she was, but as long as it made him happy, she could go back to how she had been for the last two years. She had already lost herself; this was merely a lack of trying to find what she'd lost.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 11 EmptyJanuary 31st 2013, 9:59 pm

Adam rose an eyebrow, but then he shook his head and turned his attention back to his breakfast. ''You look different...'', he said casually. She had changed a lot the past weeks, she became quieter, obedient.... He liked it, but she turned like the others, and not the annoying girl from the start, that challenged him... He missed that girl just a bit.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 11 EmptyJanuary 31st 2013, 10:12 pm

Megara arched a brow, though her eyes still were not on him. "It's called makeup," She said with a slight sarcastic tone to her voice. Just because she was quiet didn't mean she didn't retain her attitude. She had always been sarcastic and witty. It was the softer side of her that dared to show its face and ruin things. "Do you have a problem with it?" She questioned.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 11 EmptyJanuary 31st 2013, 11:46 pm

''Oh, so that's the kind of make up ladies use nowadays...? In my kingdom, ladies didn't need to use this to impress other people...'', he said with a small smile and looked back to his empty plate. He had to admit that her sarcastic and witty side only amused him. He turned back to the skin and put the plate on the dishwasher... ''I bet your little friend isn't enjoying your staying here, right?'', he asked with an amusing smile.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 11 EmptyFebruary 1st 2013, 12:14 am

"I don't have anyone to impress. I just got bored," She said simply. Megara finished her cereal. She stood up and walked quietly over to the sink, setting the bowl into the dishwasher, though careful to not touch him in the process. "Hercules is anything but little," She said with a small scoff, though her face was emotionless. "He doesn't trust you. He has good reason, I suppose, considering the last time he saw me for more than a moment was when I was running our of tears," she shrugged nonchalantly. She then turned and walked into the living room, moving over to the window and pushing it open. She lit a cigarette and crossed her arms on the window ledge as she leaned her head out and took a drag from it. She let the smoke escape into the city's chilled air.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 11 EmptyFebruary 1st 2013, 12:29 am

Adam noticed she didn't touch him, and was trying to avoid his touch the best she could. He poured a glass of water and watched as she walked off towards the window, and he made a face of what she did there. God, he hated those cigarettes, but at least the smoke was going outside. He turned the tv off and sat on his chair by the fireplace. ''Would you like to go to a restaurant tonight? Have some dinner, and maybe a little non-sarcastic laughs'', he mumbled with a small smirk as he turned his blue hues towads her.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 11 EmptyFebruary 1st 2013, 12:47 am

Megara looked out at the city, her violet hues focusing on nothing as she kept her nerves calm with the smoke from the cigarette. He was asking her to dinner? She chewed her bottom lip and finished her cigarette, letting it fall out of the window. As she shut the window, she turned and kept her gaze cast down on the ground. She hadn't looked at him in two weeks. His eyes... made her weak. It was sad, but true. "Do you want me to go to dinner with you? Or is it an order?" She questioned, finally turning her paled violet gaze onto him.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 11 EmptyFebruary 1st 2013, 1:46 pm

Adam watched as she fineshed her cigarette, and turned around. It was funny the fact she hadn't look him into his eyes for weeks. He smirked softly and crossed his hands upon his lap, ''I was making a gentle invitation... It's not a order, and honestly, I would like to take you to another place than this loft, or your school and the gym'', he pointed out with a soft voice.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 11 EmptyFebruary 1st 2013, 9:08 pm

"You do, huh?" Meg mused, glancing up to him. "How charming," she said, her tone sarcastic. She ran a hand through the ends of her ponytail and smirked. "Your nightmares came back, huh?" She questioned. "Ive heard you, at night. You talk in your sleep," she pointed out. She couldn't deny she had hopes that his nightmares had returned at the lack of her being beside him at night. But, then again, her nightmares had come back as well.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 11 EmptyFebruary 1st 2013, 9:22 pm

''You weren't supposed to hear that...'', he said with a low voice, but his smile was sad. His nightmares became often, it was like his body was sending a sign that something really bad was about to happen, that he was going to be in great trouble soon.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 11 EmptyFebruary 1st 2013, 9:31 pm

"Well... If it makes you feel better, my nightmares have gotten worse," Meg mumbled, moving over to sit on the couch. She wouldn't admit that his nightmares worried her. She wanted to comfort him, but she knew she couldn't do that.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 11 EmptyFebruary 1st 2013, 9:40 pm

''Worse?? How much worse?'', he asked quietly, leaning his body towards her. He didn't know how to act of to say anything to comfort her, being cold and rude was part of him now.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 11 EmptyFebruary 1st 2013, 9:57 pm

Meg shrugged her shoulders, leaning on the arm of the couch. "I die, in every single nightmare. Like how you told me my first story ended? Except, its not Hercules in my dreams," she mumbled, staring at the fire.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 11 EmptyFebruary 1st 2013, 10:47 pm

Adam sighed and turned his gaze towards the skyline of Seattle... He just couldn't look at her, not now. ''You die at the story, but you come back.... I think you already know that'', he pursed his lips and cleaned his throat... He wanted to ask her who was in her dreams, but he was afraid of what he would listen.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 11 EmptyFebruary 1st 2013, 11:00 pm

Meg chewed her bottom lip. "...Its you in the dreams," she whispered, looking over at him for a moment become sighing heavily. "Sorry... I'm talking too much," she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 11 EmptyFebruary 1st 2013, 11:12 pm

Adam sighed and moved to sit by her side at the couch. He already had a feeling of who was in her dreams before she could talk... ''Meg, listen...'', he said quietly, and softly put one of his hands on her knees. ''I'm not the type of guy a girl would like to have hy their side... I had a fiance before, we were very good friends, and I broke her one day.... I'm not material for any kind of relationship, but you already know that'', he said quietly and put his hands off from her.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 11 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 12:00 am

Megara pursed her lips and looked down to his hand. She listened quietly, then shifted her eyes to his face. "Adam... You had a fiance?" She questioned, but then shook her head and looked away. "Im not relationship material either, Adam... So, no worries there," she muttered, wrapping her arms around herself. "It's not like we love each other or anything. I dont know why you would care about my bad dreams..."
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 11 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 12:26 am

''Yes, I had a fiance... But that was long ago...'', he mumbled queitly and shift his gaze at her. ''Honestly I didn't care much about your dreams at first, I was merely being polite... But once I'm into those nightmares, I believe I should care about it...'', he pointed out quietly as he leaned back on the couch, and he didn't move his gaze from her.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 11 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 1:20 am

Meg looked to him and pursed her lips. "You only care because it's the right thing. You don't do it for me," she mumbled. She got up and moved over to the windows. She stared out, looking at nothing in particular.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 11 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 1:30 am

''The right thing?'', he mused with a soft voice.... ''I care because I'm involved into this situation.... You've been dreaming about me, that concerns me'', he shrugged slightly as he watched her walking towards the window.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 11 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 1:49 am

"But you don't care how I feel. You only care because it concerns you," Meg scoffed. "If I hadn't mentioned you were in the dreams, you would have brushed it off," she shook her head. "Just, forget it," she waved it off and walked back to her bedroom. She went into the bathroom and closed the door behind her before leaning on the counter.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 11 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 1:55 am

Adam arched his head back and rolled his eyes as she spoke. Of course he didn't care about her feelings, he believed to his core on it, and he was suprised she still didn't accept that. He had some moments when he was kind, but he was just polite at most of time. He sighed and walked towards to her bedroom after a moment. He sat on her bed and watied until she walked out from her bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Good Life [Tag: Meg]
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next