Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

The Good Life [Tag: Meg]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Megara
Admin
Megara

The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 12 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 2:12 am

Meg turned and stared into the mirror. She was tired of this. Tired of feeling like this. Things were no different in this world, were they? She closed her eyes and let her hand feebly search the countertop. She came across something sharp. Something she'd been given at school. She picked up the smal blade amd skimmed her finger over the edge. It stung as it cut the skin there. But, it was a bearable pain. Better than feeling nothing. She slid the blade across the skin at her wrist, wincing slightly and opening her eyes to see the blood slipping from the cut. She tilted her head and did it again, more blood. It dripped onto the floor until she became dizzy. She sat onto the floor and closed her eyes, letting the blade fall onto the ground.

(-trolls around;)
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 12 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 2:30 am

Adam waited patiently while Meg stayed at the bathroom, he pursed his lips and tried to think clearly. He wanted to make Meg happy, and to take her to nice places... He was feeling generous today, and he deep down he cared about her, as much he denied that to himself. He was still wondering about it when he heard a thud coming from the bathroom. He frowned and walked towards the bathroom door. ''Meg?'', he knocked softly, ''Are you alright?'', he asked, and seeing the door was unlocked he opened and walked inside. He gasped as he saw those cuts on her porcelain skin. ''Meg??? What did you do??'', he snapped, and took her into his arms.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 12 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 2:36 am

Meg heard Adam come in. She could hear him, but it sounded like someone was covering her ears. She furrowed her brows and rolled her head lazily to rest on his chest as he moved her. "I'm tired..." She whispered, opening her violet eyes to look up at him. "Don't worry... Just let me sleep," she whispered, closing her eyes again. Her wrist was still bleeding the blood loss wasnt safe, at all.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 12 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 2:42 am

''Hell, Megara.... You're the stupiest girl I've ever met'', he cursed and took a towel to cover her bleeding in her arm. He wrapped is around the cuts and lift her up in his arms. ''Listen, Meg... You must have not sleep now, listen to my voice, talk to me... I need you to do that for me, okay?'', he said as he walked towards the elevator and then to his car, he needed to take her to the hospital, urgently.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 12 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 2:50 am

Megara laughed weakly and smiled sleepily. "No... Im tired," she protested, fighting against his hold. However, she was weak, so her fighting was pitiful. "Sorry... about the blood.... On the tiles," she whispered, obviously drifting.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 12 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 2:59 am

''Yeah, about the blood...'', he started as he laid her gently on the passenger side... ''You're going to clean that later... What were you thinking, Meg?'', he shook his head and he fastened her belt, and jogged towards his side. He started it, and burned out from that garage. He had his eyes on the road, driving into a high speed, and every now and then he looked at Meg... He also mumbled things asently, only to distract her.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 12 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 3:14 am

Meg laughed again and shook her head. "I'm not... cleaning... anything," she whispered. She could feel herself slipping off into sleep. "I was tired... Of all this..." She shrugged limply. She was paler than normal. "Why... are you.... Mad?" She questioned, rolling her head towards him and trying to open her eyes to look at him. But, her lids were heavy. And, her vision was blurred.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 12 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 3:21 am

''No, you will... I'll make sure of it...'', he said blankly and sewed among the streets to the way to the hospital.... ''I'm not mad...'', he said looked towards her for a moemnt and then back to the road, he crossed a red sign and someone honked. ''Maybe I'm mad, because you're stupid.... Why cutting herself?'', he asked in one breath and he speed up the car a little more as they got into the hospital block.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 12 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 3:33 am

"I was... bored," Meg muttered sarcastically. "The..hospital?... Oh, yeah... They love me here," she laughed slightly before slouching more, falling into a light sleep.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 12 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 3:52 am

''I was on your bed, if you were bored, you could have asked me to fuck you...'', he snapped and finally parked his car. Then, he jogged from his seat and on the moment he was by her side, unfastening her belt and holding her into his arms. ''Nurse.'', he called with an intent gaze as he bursted into the hall. ''She lost a lot of blood, and she's weak....'', he started and right after he was surrounded by nurses and they put meg into a stretcher... He followed her as long he was allowed and then the nurses stopped him by the waiting room.... He was getting more impatiently as time passed by. After a couple of hours he was allowed to enter into her room. She was sleeping, and they explained him they took care of her cuts, and also they had to make some blood transfusion.

He nodded quietly and sat on the chair by her side, waiting for her to wake up... While he watched her, he didn't realize the small tear running down to his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 12 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 4:12 am

Meg felt herself being carried, but she was not awake. It was an unconscious feeling. She groggily heard voices like her head was underwater. By the time she woke, she didn't know where she was. The lights were bright above her, though. Her mouth was dry, as was her throat. But, one thing she noticed was how distinctly aware of her veins that she was. She could feel the blood moving -- being pushed in slowly and coolly. She slowly cracked her eyes open, taking in her blurry surroundings. From the corner of her eyes, she saw a figure. Soft, chestnut hair, and bright blue eyes caught her attention the quickest. But, so did the dampness on his cheeks. She took in a shaky deep breath and closed her eyes. "Why... are you crying?" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 12 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 4:48 am

''I'm not crying...'', he said quietly as he wiped any trace from tears in his cheek. He leaned over her and took her small hand into his, ''I was scared today... I though I was going to lose you'', he mumbled with a shy smile and brushed her bangs from her forehead. ''But you're here now, and you're awake!'', he whispered gently and leaned down to kiss her lips softly... He got so scared this afternoon.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 12 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 4:55 am

Meg opened her eyes as she heard the tone of his voice. She furrowed her brows, looking down to his hand as he took her own. He was being... nice. He sounded like he was happy she was okay -- like he had been concerned. She was confused. Even more so as she felt his soft kiss against her lips. She closed her eyes and weakly returned the kiss -- which, honestly, didn't feel like she returned it at all. "You... were scared?" she whispered, opening her eyes to look at him. "I... didn't mean to scare you. I was just... tired... of..." she trailed off, looking at him sadly as she tried to come up with excuse. "I don't know... I'm sorry," she whispered, looking away. "...This is the second time you've saved my life... You're starting to make a habit of it," she mumbled sarcastically, turning her gaze back to him with a small smile on the corner of her lips.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 12 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 5:11 am

Adam leaned back slightly, but still locked his eyes on hers. She still looked weak and so fragiel under his touch, but she was still there with him... ''Of course I was worried... You did something stupid while I was pratically behind the door'', he shook his head and smiled shyly. ''At least this time I didn't got any broken bones...'', he pointed with a small laugh and kissed her forehead gently. ''You should rest for a long while... I won't leave your side, Meg'', he assured quietlyand pecked on her lips again, before pushing the chair closer to bed, so he could have a seat without losing her hand from his.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 12 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 5:17 am

Megara smiled tiredly. She liked how he was treating her now, but a part of her had a feeling it wouldn't last. The other half prayed it would. This was what she needed -- someone who cared if she was still alive or not, and not just to be a slave. Just because of her, not her usefulness. She looked at him and nodded. "Rest sounds nice," She admitted, yawning a bit. "You promise you'll stay here?" she asked, giving his hand a weak squeeze. She sighed and closed her eyes. "I'm glad you didn't let me die... It tells me you do care... At least a little," she whispered, smiling to herself just the slightest bit.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 12 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 5:42 am

Adam didn't have any argument about if he cared or not about her, he just didn't want to lose her.... He hadn't cared for somthing for so long that the feeling was stranger to him now. ''I'll stay...'', he assured softly and gently caressed her hand with his thumb.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 12 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 5:54 am

Meg smiled a bit and felt herself dozing off. She liked the feeling of his hand in hers. She yawned softly and gave his hand another small squeeze. She whispered something to him in her sleeping state -- something she'd whispered before to him, and denied it faster than she could think. But, in her dreamworld, she didn't have to deny it. At least, not in this dream. For once, this one wasn't a nightmare. Maybe it was because she was holding his hand -- she knew he was there. She smiled in her sleep -- a smile that made her look peaceful; happy.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 12 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 6:04 am

Adam gave her a small smile as she fall fast asleep. He didn't let og of her hand, and once in a while the nurse walked into the room to check on her. They wanted him to leave, but no one could be able to take him from her side... The day ended, and there was already night when she started mumbling at her dreams... He heard she repeating those words, and a chill ran through his spine... She must be delusional.... No one could love him, and for sure she wouldn't love him either he was human or he was a beast... He was doomed into his home realm, but things looked very different in this world... Maybe there was a tiny hope for him, but Adam shook the idea immediately... He wouldn't allow himself to grow false hopes.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 12 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 6:21 am

Megara awoke a few hours later. Her dream was nice. Things were easier. It showed a different reality than the one she was in. She was happy, and with the male holding her hand. Neither of them were distant or confused or hurt. Just happy. When she woke up, he was still holding her hand. He was still there. "You stayed," she whispered, her violet eyes opening to look at him, a soft smile on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 12 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 6:31 am

Adam turned his blue hues back to her violet ones as she woke up, and a small smile tugged his lips... ''Yes, I stayed, as I promissed'', he said softly and leaned over to peck on her lips softly. ''I can tell you had a good night... You didn't have nightmares...'', he said softly and caressed her hands gently. He didn't think it was good telling her what she had talking during her sleep... That would only make her more confused, and she needed to rest, both mind and body.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 12 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 6:42 am

Megara smiled as she felt his kiss. She liked waking up to that twice in the same day. "I did sleep well," she admitted, closing her eyes again to try and hold onto her dream. But, at least right now, her reality wasn't that different. She looked back at him and smiled. "I'm glad you kept your promise," She whispered. "You're spoiling me, though. I get to wake up to your face, and a kiss? Tsk tsk," she teased, giggling softly afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 12 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 6:46 am

''I'm spoiling someone?? Funny... I used to be the one spoiled...'', he laughed softly, liking to see the old Meg back, and then he rang a bell on the side of her bed. ''Are you hungry? I can't guarantee the food is going to be as delicious as yours...'', he mumbled softly and waited until the nurse come back with her tray. Adam helped the nurse to seat Meg on the bed, and then the nurse left again, leaving the two alone.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 12 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 6:57 am

Megara smiled, though she jumped slightly from the sound of the bell, just having not expected it. "Oh, the compliments," she said playfully. She sat up with the nurse's and Adam's help, then made a face at the food under the tray. "I'd rather go home and cook for myself..." she mumbled, poking at the 'meat' with her fork. She set the fork down and bit her lip as she fiddled with her hands. "...Adam?" She started, though she didn't look to him. "Kiss me?" She requested, looking over at him now. She wanted to know how it would feel in this state of mind -- this happy one.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 12 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 7:17 am

''No... You're not leaving until they allow you'', Adam pointed out with a firm voice and looked down at the tray, ''You're a lucky lady... Your food looks a lot better than mine...'', he laughed softly and turned his look up to her as she said his name. He blinket once, then twice when she asked that... He opened his mouth, but he couldn't find any words to say... He looked down to his feet before leaning over and kiss her again, this time the kiss was sweet, and with a little string of feeling... Way different from the other kisses he had given her.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 12 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 7:36 am

Meg watched how he thought about it, then felt a small smile tug on her lips as he moved towards her. She closed her eyes and placed her hands on his cheeks as his lips met hers. There was a spark that made her heart jump in her chest. She deepened the kiss tenderly, trying to express her feelings in the kiss. However, she didn't want to push it. She knew how he was. She leaned back from the kiss and smiled to herself before looking down to the food on her tray. "...I really have to eat this?" She pouted, looking back at him from under her lashes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Good Life [Tag: Meg]
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next