Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam

Adam

Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 3:43 am

Adam groaned again feeling her heat pressed against his hips, as it would help him to hold on any longer. He groaned again as she moaned his name again, and gladly leaned up to her lips again, to kiss her deeply and with passion. As he kissed he unwrapped the towel from around his hips, and he groaned again at her mumbling... He closed his eyes, and pursed his lips, feeling her fingers burning down on his chest as she touched him. He went down to kiss her neck as she stroke his member, and he pulled his hips towards her slightly. He bite the crook of her neck softly as her touch drove him insane, and then he pulled his member away from her touch. He didn't say anything, he just looked down on her violet hues as he positionated himself, and gently started pulling himself into her.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 3:49 am

Megara loved the way he looked when she stroked him. She gasped, a moan falling from her lips as he bit her. She could tell his blood was racing as fast as her own was. She looked up to him, her violet eyes meeting his aqua ones. She chewed her bottom lip, then gasped, feeling how he moved into her so easily. Another perfect fit. "Adam...!" She groaned. She hooked a hand around his neck and tugged him down to kiss her deeply. "I love you," she whispered into the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 4:00 am

Adam closed his eyes and smiled blissfully seeing how well she fit with him that way too... He met those lips again and it wasn't hard to melt himself away into it... Meg was so sweet, and he couldn't think of another perfect moment he had shared with someone, not until he met her.... He groaned softly hearing those words again, but he still couldn't say it... He wasn't able to say that yet... He just kissed her deeply in response, and pulled out from her softly, before pulled in again and starting a gently pace into her.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 4:09 am

Meg was unaffected by him not saying those words to her. She knew he felt them. She could tell from his kiss. From how perfect this all felt. It didn't feel forced or lazy. It was passionate and real. She closed her eyes as he started to set a pace into her. She kissed him slowly and tenderly, her hips moving up to meet his movements in sync -- that perfect sync they had together.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 4:48 am

Adam groaned in content as she started moving with him, this felt too good, and so different from the others times he was with a girl... And when he kissed her again, the puzzle started to make sense in his head, and he finally could name the feeling he had on his chest... He wasn't having sex with her, he was making love to her, so that meant that he was in love with her.... And he had never that feeling in his live, ever, so he could only name that as love... He kissed the corner of her lips softly, and then he brushed his lips down on her jaw to her ear. ''I love you'', he whispered, and speaking that was easier than he imagined it would be.... ''I love you... I love you....'', he whispered intercalating his whisperes with the kisses he was placing along her neck line.... Once he said that for the first time, it wasn't har to repeat those three words again, and again with a boyish smile on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 4:54 am

Meg closed her eyes, loving the feeling of them moving together so easily. And then her heart stopped in her chest and her breath caught in her throat. Tears sprang to her eyes instantly. She pulled back to look at him, seeing that smile on his lips and that look in his eyes. She smiled and trembled, her eyes showing just how much his words meant to her. She pulled him down into a deep kiss. "I love you, too," she whispered into the kiss before hiding her face into the crook of his neck as they moved together. She was loved, by the man who said he would never love. She cried gently, but her lips were smiling along with her heart.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 5:03 am

Adam saw the flow of emotions in her eyes, the good ones at once in his life since he became a beast, and that made him feel hope in his core... First love, and now he was feeling hope again... This day couldn't get better. ''I love you...'', he whispered at her lips and kissed her shoulder gently as he kept his soft and tender pace into her. But sooner he felt something strange on his neck, and he looked down towards her just to catch her crying. ''You are crying....'', he mumbled softly, but he could see the smile upon her face, and he knew she wasn't sad... He kissed her tears softly, and then her lips, and he finally could convey his love for her for the first time.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 5:10 am

Meg blushed as he caught her crying. "A-Am not..." She whispered, laughing breathlessly. She made a sound of pleasure low in her chest as their pace continued. "I'm... happy, for once," She admitted, cupping his cheeks. "I love you," she whispered, leaning up and kissing his lips tenderly once more. "I love you... I love you... I love you..." she whispered as she kissed his jaw, neck, collarbone, and every inch of skin in between.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 5:17 am

Adam chuckled softly as she cupped his face, and he leaned down to kiss her with a lovingly smile on his lips. ''I love you too, Meg... Damn, I love you very much....'', he whispered lightly as he kissed her neck gently and he slowly speeded up his pace just a little, but the touch still felt tender and soft.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 5:29 am

Meg smiled to his words, only to find herself being swept up in the passionate embrace they were in. She moved with him in his faster face, her breathing speeding up alongside it. She moaned quietly, her hands sliding along his back, then back up, her nails gently touching his skin. She was making love to Adam. It felt surreal. And so, so good.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 6:02 am

Adam could feel his breathing increasing as he heard Meg's moaning on his ear... He felt amazingly good, and he wanted to make this experience the best Meg had ever had... Better even that those she had for the man who she sould her soul for... He wanted to make her forget about that man. He nuzzled his face on the crook of her neck, and tried different spots on her walls.... Once he was told, every woman had a magic spot in her, and he never bothered on finding them the times he got laid with a woman... Not until now... Meg was certainly make him want do things he had never thought he was wiling to do.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 6:14 am

Meg ran her hand up through his hair and gasped, feeling him brush against her most sensitive area within her. She cried out softly, his name falling from her lips as easily as it was for her to breathe. She rolled her hips up against him, trying to replicate that feeling. When it happened again, she cried out again, her back arching towards him as she moved her hips with his, gently increasing the speed. "Right there," She whispered into his ear, moaning as she kissed his jaw. She wrapped her arms around his neck to help hold herself close to him.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 6:20 am

Adam breathed sharply as he heard her gasp, and he had a feeling he had found her magic spot... And what she did next didn't left any doubt of what he needed to do. He kissed her neck softly as he focused on that small area on her walls, and slowly he increased his speed until it matched with hers. He held her firmly by her hips as he moved inside her, and slowly he could feel something strong building into him, like he was going to feel something extremely good.

[You should troll Ariel with one of these....
http://25.media.tumblr.com/587c4e4deb329ba7765cb1cbdc6a76da/tumblr_mhguipteKu1rhi5bpo2_250.png
http://25.media.tumblr.com/35266021d615aaf98a0965de225a9d8c/tumblr_mhguipteKu1rhi5bpo1_250.png XD]
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 6:30 am

Megara moved with him, not missing a beat as he caught up to her speed. Her breathing was sharper and her moans were getting more high-pitched. She could feel herself rising closer with each thrust. "A-Adam--!" She cried out, her toes curling as she felt herself getting to her limit. "C-Come... with me," she whispered into his ear, blushing at her own words. She wanted him to feel the same pleasure along with her. She cried his name out again as she reached her climax, spilling out around him.

(So sweet to Rel. XD)
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 6:36 am

That was too much to him... Much than he could ever handle. She could feel her coming closer at each of his thrusts and he was already grunting heavily at this point... ''Fuck, Meg!'', he gasped feeling her orgasm around him, and right after he reached his climax.... It felt great as he imagined it would be... He didn't know it was this he was feeling building inside him as he moved along with Meg, but again he had never made love before, and everything seemed better than just having sex. He spilled his seed into her, and nuzzled nis nose nest to her ear as he fell onto her softly. His breathing was heavy, and he was exhausted because of the exertion, but he was immensely happy.

[I am sweet! Very Happy ]
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 6:43 am

Meg panted heavily, wrapping her arms loosely around him as they laid there. She brushed her hand through his hair and kissed the side of his head. "I love you," she whispers into his ear. She smiled blissfully and reached to the light switch beside the bed, cutting it off and leaving them in the dark. Sleep sounded great.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 11:14 am

''I love you...'', he whispered softly against her skin and gently pulled himself out from her... As they were in the dark, he wrapped her frame close so she could curled into him. He kissed her forehead softly, after her nose and then her soft lips. He closed his eyes and nuzzled his nose on the top of her head as he tried to fall asleep after he whispered he loved her again.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 9:13 pm

Megara curled close to him and whispered his sweet words back to him. She closed her eyes and smiled to herself, not believing how things were now.

---------------

When morning came, Meg was first to rise. She slid off the bed and pulled Adam's t-shirt on. It reached far down to her knees. She walked silently to the kitchen and prepared what she had been told were pancakes. Simple enough. She made eggs and toast, too. Wiping her forehead with a cloth, she sighed and sipped her glass of orange juice. She walked back to the bedroom, took a running start, and plopped ontop of Adam, straddeling his hips and smiling. "Wake up," she whispered, leaning down and kissing his lips gently.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 10:02 pm

Adam didn't realize when he fell asleep, he just had one of his most peaceful night in Seattle. He didn't have any nightmares, and when morning came he didn't wake up early. There was a warm body by his side, and he was comfortable. But then he started waking up slowly, and he decided to keep his eyes closed and just enjoy the fact he was feeling rested and happy. Suddenly she felt someone plopping on him, the warm body... He gasped and frowned before reaching out and pulling a pillow on his face after someone kissed his lips. ''No....'', he mumbled, his voice muffled by the pillow.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 10:16 pm

Megara giggled slightly when she saw him cover his face with the pillow. "Oh, don't be a grumpy butt," She teased. She kissed down his chest and placed a kiss at his hip bone with a small smirk. "C'mon, your highness~ You've got a pretty little thing on top of you who just cooked you a big breakfast," She cooed, kissing back up his chest to his neck, trying to lure him from his sleepy state.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 10:55 pm

Adam goraned quietly feeling her kissing his bare chest.... He gave up and lift the pillow slightly so he could see her kissing his neck.... ''I have a teasing little thing on top of me'', he teased with a small mumble and put the pillow by his side... ''What time is it?'', he asked quietly as he yawned and wrapped one arm around her unconsciously.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 11:00 pm

Meg giggled as he finally lifted the pillow. She laid atop him and crossed her arm on his chest to allow her to prop her head on her arms. "Time?" She repeated, thinking about it. she looked over to the alarm clock on his side table. "It's... 6:45," She nodded, smiling towards him. "I made pancakes... and toast... and eggs... plus some fresh orange juice," She cooed, reaching up to brush his bangs from his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 11:21 pm

He also looked at the alarm clock and rubbed his eyes softly as he realized he was still waking up. ''You cooked all those stuff? You're my guest in this house, Meg... Not a maid, I never really wanted you to be one...'', he smirked softly and reached her hand on his forehead. he interlaced his hand with hers and kissed her hand softly as he looked down to those violet hues.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 11:25 pm

Megara rolled her eyes, but smiled when she felt him take her hand and kiss it. "I'm not a guest anymore... This is home," she shrugged. "Besides... I was hungry. It wasn't just for you, spoiled," She teased, leaning up and kissing his lips again gently.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 11:37 pm

''Home, hmm?'', he mused before kissing her lips softly... ''Should I give you a copy of the frontdoor's key?'', he teased. They didn't have a front door actually, they just need to get the elevator. ''Let's go to the kitchen?'', he asked with a small smile. He was starting to get hungry, and he liked when she cooked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next