Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

Don't You (Forget About Me) [Tag: John]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

Don't You (Forget About Me) [Tag: John] Empty
PostSubject: Don't You (Forget About Me) [Tag: John]   Don't You (Forget About Me) [Tag: John] EmptyFebruary 3rd 2013, 11:37 pm

Marina didn’t go to her work that morning. After leaving Damon with Ms. Flowers, Marina drove to where John worked, the city was big, and Marina lost into the streets as she tried to find the place. But thanks to a lot of help from the citizens, she finally got into the right place. It was a big building, and so modern, very different from Nirethia. This whole place was different from Nirethia, and now that she had found John, she didn’t want to come back to that rough land.

She walked easily through the reception on the ground floor, but she was having a difficult time with the woman who was supposed to be John’s secretary. She was blonde, and from Marina’s record of blondies around John, that was a really bad start. “I’m telling you, I’m here to see John Rolfe, it’s important… It’s a life or death matter”, Marina explained, leaning her hands upon her desk. “I’m sorry, miss Dalmar… But you must have a pointed assignment to see him, and his agenda is full today”, the woman explained, but that only made Marina more nervous.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Don't You (Forget About Me) [Tag: John]   Don't You (Forget About Me) [Tag: John] EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 12:00 am

John ran a hand through his hair as he walked alongside his blonde assistant, Tori, her rambling on about his meetings. However, as he entered the building, he saw Olivia denying a brunette his audience. "Tori, Tori, Tori... You mustn't be rude. She seems frazzled," He chastised as he came upon the front desk and leaned on it. "I would never refuse a meeting with someone such as Miss..." He paused. "Dalmar," Tori muttered. "Right, right. Come along, Miss Dalmar. I've got some time," He said, waving for her to follow, no sign of him recognizing who she was at all. He entered the elevator and held the door open for her. "M'lady?" He smiled charmingly.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Don't You (Forget About Me) [Tag: John]   Don't You (Forget About Me) [Tag: John] EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 12:22 am

Marina's posture changed completely when she heard his voice, what was about this man who made her feel so small and fragile at the same time. Of course he had hurt her, a lot matter of fact, still she couldn't shake him off. She ran her hand across her hair discreetly, hoping her braid was still perfect, and she held her breathing as she tried to have the most decent posture she could have, and all that happened just because she saw his face. But then she frowned, when she realized he seemed he didn't recognized her... Or was he faking it in front of that woman, or something had happened to him... She followed him closely as he walked towards the elevator, and smiled shyly as he called her, 'M'lady'... Maybe he remembered her after all. ''M'lord'', she said softly with a small bow and walked inside the elevator. Once the doors closed and they were all alone, she wrapped her arms around his neck, and kissed his lips softly.... ''I've missed you so much'', she whispered against his lips.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Don't You (Forget About Me) [Tag: John]   Don't You (Forget About Me) [Tag: John] EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 12:33 am

John smiled a bit as he saw how she bowed. She was funny. He chuckled softly, shaking his head and staring at the elevator doors as they closed. However, as soon as they were alone, she latched onto him. His eyes went a bit wide as he felt her kiss his lips. "Miss Dalmar!" He gasped, gently pushing her back and moving his arms away from her neck. "I'm afraid you've got me mistaken with someone else," He chuckled nervously, gently putting her hands to her sides before taking a step back from her.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Don't You (Forget About Me) [Tag: John]   Don't You (Forget About Me) [Tag: John] EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 12:59 am

Marina gasped a quiet 'oh', and covered her mouth right after he stepped back from her. She wasn't mistaken, that was the John she knew, she could feel the chemistry around him, the same chemistry that drove her crazy many times before. ''I'm so sorry...'', she mumbled as she pinched her temples and looked shyly to him through her eyelashes. Her heart squeezed on her chest, and she bit her bottom lip as she stared at the floor under her feet, and she started to blush furiously. ''Please, John, be honest ot me... Do you have any memory of your life from a month ago up today?'', she asked quietly as she aimless fiddled with her ring.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Don't You (Forget About Me) [Tag: John]   Don't You (Forget About Me) [Tag: John] EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 1:13 am

John smiled shyly at her and then composed himself, bushing himself off. "It's... no problem," He mumbled, looking away from her and facing the door again. He paused, hearing her question. "I don't know what you mean," he said smoothly, smirking a bit as the elevator dinged. He walked into his office, sitting behind his desk and propping his elbows onto the wooden desk as he eyed her. "I would prefer it if you called me by Mr. Rolfe," He added quietly.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Don't You (Forget About Me) [Tag: John]   Don't You (Forget About Me) [Tag: John] EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 1:27 am

Marina pursed her lips and widened her eyes as she looked at him with the corner of her eyes. He didn't remember anything, not even her or Damon... She followed him close as he left the elevator and her mind worked widely, he didn't remember a thing from his old life, and that meant he didn't remember about his father, his mother, and all his tragic and sick past... He didn't remember being a sociopath assassin, and that sounded incredibly good... He did had a fresh start in this city, and she couldn't be more happy for him, but was she able to make him fall in love for her again. She gave him a small smile as he was done speaking, and she looked down on her feet before talking again... ''I think we started with the wrong foot, Mr. Rolfe... Let's start all over again... Hi, I'm Marina Dalmar''. She said with a light smile as she leaned her hand for a shake.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Don't You (Forget About Me) [Tag: John]   Don't You (Forget About Me) [Tag: John] EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 1:35 am

John chuckled slightly and took her hand, standing and shaking her hand. "Pleasure to meet you, Miss Dalmar," He said quietly. "As you know, I'm John Rolfe. CEO or Rolfe Incorporated," He said charmingly. "I'm sorry for your confusion in the elevator," He waved off the matter. "If you were blonde, I would have called security," He winked playfully.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Don't You (Forget About Me) [Tag: John]   Don't You (Forget About Me) [Tag: John] EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 1:47 am

''The pleasure is all mine, Jo--- Mr. Rolfe'', she added softly and sat on the chair in front of him. She crossed her legs and started scanning his office, but soon he got her with his smile, and she didn't had eyes for anything else than his face... ''I'm so ashamed for that Joh---, Mr. Rolfe'', she said with a slight face... old habbits were difficult to die. But then she frowned softly and tilted her head, ''Sorry for the personal question, but what do you have against blondes?'', she asked slightly amused.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Don't You (Forget About Me) [Tag: John]   Don't You (Forget About Me) [Tag: John] EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 1:53 am

John shrugged his shoulders and chuckled as he leaned back into his seat. "I... Don't honestly know. I guess I've always preferred brunettes," he smirked, his eyes moving from her own gaze to her lips for a moment, then down to her hand, where he spotted a ring. "Tell me... Is the John you were looking for your husband?" He asked, arching a brow.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Don't You (Forget About Me) [Tag: John]   Don't You (Forget About Me) [Tag: John] EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 2:11 am

Marina chuckled softly and looked away briefly as she chuckled. However, she noticed his gaze upon her lips, and when he mentioned her ring she looked down to her hand. On that moment she had her heart on her throat... There was so many things she could tell him, but he would think she was crazy, and being brunette or not, he would call the security... He was like another citizen of Seattle, and she needed to be careful of what she would say. ''No... He's my fiancé, actually... he's a good man. A perfect gentleman I must say, and you look a lot like him, Mr. Rolfe...'', she said with a soft smile, but there was a passion hidden in her words. She smiled sweetly up to him, ''That's why that little accident happened into the elevator.... You're a magnet to me, Mr. Rolfe'', she teased with a crooked smile.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Don't You (Forget About Me) [Tag: John]   Don't You (Forget About Me) [Tag: John] EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 2:22 am

John arched a brow, finding her words fascinating to him. "Fiance? With my name, and looks like me? Lucky man, I must say," He admitted, leaning forward onto his desk and smiling a bit. "A magnet? Must be my lucky day, then," He smirked, chuckling soon after. His phone rang then, to which he rolled his eyes. He'd only learned how to use these things a day ago. He checked his cell phone, and noted that wasn't what was ringing. "Ah," he spotted the desk phone that had a red light blinking. He fiddled with the black box before pressing the button that would put it on speaker. "Mr. Rolfe, you're 8:30 is here," Tori chimed over the phone. "Cancel it," John said simply. "B-But... Mr. St. James is here already," She whimpered. "Send him off. Tell him I'm not feeling well," He snapped, though his tone was calm. She muttered to herself as she hung the phone up. "Sorry about that, Miss Dalmar... However, I think you could use my help in finding this man of yours. See, my business is private investigation," he said smoothly. "We do babble in charity and world hunger and what not, but honestly, we prefer digging into things," he explained, tilting his head slightly.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Don't You (Forget About Me) [Tag: John]   Don't You (Forget About Me) [Tag: John] EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 2:49 am

Marina couldn't help but giggle nervously at his words... She felt like she was a teenager again, and she looked down as she felt her cheeks warming. However, as the phone rang he jumped in her seat, a little startled... The sound was different from the phone in her room, but is was annoying as hell too. She looked with curiosity as he took that thing from his pocket, and noticed he had one similiar onto her purse... But it was off... Does hers was annoying too? She noticed he had some difficult with that thing too, like her, and she couldn't hold back the small smile on her lips. She pursed her lips and started talking, but he had already sent him off... And that was because he was talking now to her... Her smile grew just slightly and she said softly... ''I'm sorry for being bothering you, Mr. Rolfe... I was saying I could leave, but you dismissed the man, and I can't stop thinking that I'll be here alone with you for the next hour...'', she smirked and flidled with her hands on her lap... ''I read about you on the newspaper, and you have the same name... His name was also John Rolfe, and if I told you everything about him, or me... You would think I'm crazy'', she said looked through her eyelashes to him.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Don't You (Forget About Me) [Tag: John]   Don't You (Forget About Me) [Tag: John] EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 2:52 am

"You? Crazy? Please. You don't look the short," John waved it off. "Please, Miss Dalmar. Tell me about my twin," He requested, arching a brow at her with a playful smile. He wasn't sure why he wanted to talk with her like this. He just did. It was the least he could do for not being the person she was looking for.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Don't You (Forget About Me) [Tag: John]   Don't You (Forget About Me) [Tag: John] EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 3:10 am

''Fine... Just don't look at me as if I didn't tell you what was coming...'', she teased with a small smirk and took a deep breath before she started telling him. She wouldn't tell the details, and she wouldn't mention his dark side. ''We're from a distant land, I'm sure you never heard of it, and we were both part of the council... We grow up into love for the next months, but our path wasn't easy at all... We had out tribulations, and I had a huge fault on many of those... However, we decided to stick together, and we were going to marry. We also have a beautiful baby boy, and his name is Damon... The boy is the only family he has, him and his sister Belle... He loves his sister with all his heart, and he would do anything for her to see her happy. We've been separated for three days, and I'm looking for him since then.'', she said with a small smile... Telling him about John only brought intense emtions for her, and she thought it would be for the best if she stopped talking for a moment, before the tears started streaming down on her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Don't You (Forget About Me) [Tag: John]   Don't You (Forget About Me) [Tag: John] EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 3:16 am

John listened quietly, watching how her eyes conveyed the story. His pulse quickened slightly at the mentions of the names Damon and Belle. Both brought about flags in his mind. So, why hadn't Marina? Then again, she mentioned three days ago. That was when he had woken up in a daze, not knowing where he was, but having pain in his head. Was it possible that he was this guy she spoke of? "I... He... sounds like a very lucky man," he mumbled, looking away from her and down to his hands with furrowed brows. He wanted these things to connect in his brain, but nothing was.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Don't You (Forget About Me) [Tag: John]   Don't You (Forget About Me) [Tag: John] EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 3:34 am

''Besides the ring, he also gave me this... The night before I woke here in Seattle'', she said quietly, taking the necklace from her neck and resting it upon his desk. ''Actually, I was the lucky one, Mr. Rolfe... He brought light into my darkest hours, and gave me the most precious present I've ever had...'', she didn't need to say which present he had given her... A child is the most precious binding a woman could ever have. She was still looking at the flower pendent when she felt the warm tear running from her cheek, which she wipped softly.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Don't You (Forget About Me) [Tag: John]   Don't You (Forget About Me) [Tag: John] EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 3:38 am

John turned his emerald eyes towards the pendant and pursed his lips. He picked it up, and caressed it in his hand gently. "Damon," He answered her statement. "Do you have a picture of the boy...?" He asked, his eyes turning towards her with a hint of hope.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Don't You (Forget About Me) [Tag: John]   Don't You (Forget About Me) [Tag: John] EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 3:52 am

''Damon...'', she nodded with a lovingly smile. As he asked about a picture, she frowned, and looked down into her purse... ''My... There are many things here... Hold on a second'', she asked and then started talking things from it... ''Keys... Make-up... Wallet... Brush... Papers... Annoying thing that rings... More paper...'', she sighed as she put all those things on his desk... She pursed her lips seeing she hadn't anything about him, and before pulling her wallet back into the purse, she looked inside, but again there was nothing.... ''You know what? I can do better...'', she said as she zipped her purse... ''We still have some good minutes... How about you going to my place to meet him?'', she said with a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Don't You (Forget About Me) [Tag: John]   Don't You (Forget About Me) [Tag: John] EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 4:04 am

John watched her curiously as she fished through her purse. He chuckled, seeing her distaste for the cellphone, just like him. He chewed his lip absently, and then frowned, seeing that she didn't have a picture. However, her offer made his eyes go a bit wide. "Go? See him? At your place?" He repeated, arching a brow. He stood up, though. He wanted to see this boy. "Alright," He shrugged. "Lead the way. The black limousine outside is mine."
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Don't You (Forget About Me) [Tag: John]   Don't You (Forget About Me) [Tag: John] EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 4:38 am

Marina chuckled softly... ''Yes... See him... At my place'', she shook her head and smiled lightly as he stood up to leave. Again into the elevator, she didn't jumped onto him like last time... This was 'Mr. Rolfe', and not her John, she had to remind herself... Then by the limousine, she pursed her lips, and looked at the driver, who was lloking at her as if he was waiting for something... ''Oh, right, the adress....'', she smiled shyly to herself and flailed slightly... She didn't know the adress of the hostel, did she? She looked down to her purse, and then to John before turning her gaze to the man... A name slipped through her lips and the man nodded opening the door for her and John to enter... She looked around on the fancy car and crossed her hands upon her lap as they rode down on the streets... She was a little tensed at frist, but then she relaxed a little, recognizing the familiar streets.

The car stopped right in front of the hostel, and she smiled softly at hte driver, as he opened the door again.... ''Thank you'', she said with a soft smile, and the man smiled back. She looked briefly at John, with a small hands tugging her lips as she took his hand on hers, and interlaced their fingers aimlessly... She bursted inside the building, and Ms. Flowers walked from the kitchen.... ''Marina, what are you doing here so....'', the woman trailled off and widened her eyes seeing John right behind her. ''Is Damon at my room?'', she asked simply, and the woman onyl nodded, still in awe for having that man into her house. ''Great...'', she smiled and then she led him through the halls and the two flights of stairs towards her room. ''I used to be rich... But now I live on a attic with my son'', she said softly as she looked back at him... ''To be honest, I like that attic more than I liked the mansion I lived'', she adimitted and opened the door of her small attic. Her steps were soft as she walked in, and she smiled softly down on the crib as she approached, ''He's sleeping...'', she said with a small smile and she leaned back on his chest, like they did many time back in Nirethia while they watched Damon sleeping.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Don't You (Forget About Me) [Tag: John]   Don't You (Forget About Me) [Tag: John] EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 5:02 am

John followed Marina, not questioning where they were going or feeling nervous. He knew the name Damon was familiar. He needed to place the face. He made a slight face, looking over the hotel the girl was staying in. It was...quaint. Not exactly his style, though. He walked with her, and smiled to the woman who looked upon him with awe. He was known in the city, that much was for sure. He walked up the steps with Marina and glanced around the small apartment. "Cute," he mumbled, then followed her as he walked to the crib. When he saw the baby boys face, his heart came into his throat. "He... looks like me," John said, furrowing his brows and wrapping an arm around Marina unconsciously.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Don't You (Forget About Me) [Tag: John]   Don't You (Forget About Me) [Tag: John] EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 5:12 am

''Yes... He does... And he has your eyes'', she cleaned her throat as she realized she had slipped again, ''I mean, his eyes are like yours'', she mumbled softly and smiled feeling his arm around her. ''He loves John's voice, and if I know him well he'll be waking up in any minute...'', she whispered looking from Damon to him. She knew that maybe she was going to be mistaken again, but she softly pressed her lips on his neck before looking down to Damon again... ''See, I told you...'', she cooed softly as Damon cracked one eye and looked up to them.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Don't You (Forget About Me) [Tag: John]   Don't You (Forget About Me) [Tag: John] EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 5:20 am

John smiled at the idea of a baby like that having eyes like his own. He hummed softly as he felt Marina's lips on his neck. But, then he saw those emerald eyes open wide. "Dada!" Damon called out. John blinked, his own eyes going wide. Even this kid thought he was the John Marina spoke of. John gently moved away from Marina and to Damon. He picked Damon up into his arms and watched as the boy put his arms around his neck and hugged him. John held him gently and kissed the top of his head out of reflex. "Who named him?" John asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Don't You (Forget About Me) [Tag: John]   Don't You (Forget About Me) [Tag: John] EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 5:33 am

''You'', Marina said simply as she caressed Damon's leg softly. She knew she wasn't mistaken about John, and seeing how Damon reacted around him just make her more certain of what she already knew. ''This boy loved you even since he was unborn... We were discussing names outside from your cabin, and once you said his name, he kicked in response...'', she said softly and leaned down to kiss Damon's cheeks. She decided to hide about his affair with Odette, that was a unnecessary for both of them.... ''You might think you aren't the man I talked of, but I couldn't be more sure as I see you two close'', she said with a small smile as she locked her eyes with him, ''If only you could give a chance to this... To us, I believe that soon things will look clear to you'', she pointed put gently as she looked down to Damon again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't You (Forget About Me) [Tag: John]   Don't You (Forget About Me) [Tag: John] Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't You (Forget About Me) [Tag: John]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next