Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

Hide-and-Seek (Tag Adam)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hercules
Admin
Hercules

Hide-and-Seek (Tag Adam) Empty
PostSubject: Hide-and-Seek (Tag Adam)   Hide-and-Seek (Tag Adam) EmptyFebruary 11th 2013, 7:58 pm

Meg crouched down behind one of the tombstones, keeping through the cross-hoops to try and spot Hades. The man did not look happy, but that was to be expected, considering she was hiding from him. Anytime he got close, she was faster and moved farther away, out of sight. A brief thanks that Pain and Panic were not around crossed her mind. Those rats would have pointed her out faster than anyone. All she had to do was keep moving until Adam and Hercules got there. Then she would be safe.

Her attention was caught by the sound of a car coming into the graveyard rather quickly. A smile crossed her lips. But, her distraction cost her time. "Why must you make this harder than it needs to be, Meg? I mean, honestly. All this over a guy?" Hades sighed heavily as he yanked her up by her wrist -- her bad wrist, at that. She yelped and pulled against him, knowing he was not strong enough now to use his magic. "Let her go!" Hercules called over as he raced into the yard, clumsily jumping over the various gravestones. "Oh, great. You called in the brat!" Hades hissed. "I mean it, Hades!" Hercules glared at the man. Hades rolled his eyes and then shoved Megara over to the boy, causing her to crash against his chest roughly -- Hercules wasn't exactly a soft cushion, either. She groaned and leaned on him limply, her head not taking well to the collision it had taken with his chest.
Back to top Go down
https://happilyeverafter.forumotion.com
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Hide-and-Seek (Tag Adam)   Hide-and-Seek (Tag Adam) EmptyFebruary 11th 2013, 8:23 pm

Adam noticed there was nobody at the graveyard at the moment, and he was glad for that, because it wouldn't be a problem if he rode his car faster through the drive way. He spotted Hades among the tumb stones and right after he stopped his car. Hercules was already on his way, and Adam mumbled to himself as he slammed the door of the car.... ''Clumsy''. As he saw Meg, his heart went to his throat, she looked fine the far he could see, but he would only be calm if she was by his side, far from that man. he followed after tham, more decently than hercules went, but with the same urge in his steps... He hurried when he saw Meg crashing against Hercules' chest, and promptly he took her into his arms.... ''You're here with me now... I'm here'', he whispered softly agaisnt her ear and wrapped his arms firmly around her... ''You lost, Hades.... You're powerless, and my pal over here has all his god strenght'', he pointed with a bitter smile.
Back to top Go down
Hercules
Admin
Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Hide-and-Seek (Tag Adam)   Hide-and-Seek (Tag Adam) EmptyFebruary 11th 2013, 8:46 pm

Meg leaned into Adam as soon as she felt the warmth of his arms. Her own arms wrapped around his middle, allowing herself to pull him closer. Hades chuckled darkly and shook his head, his smirk amused as he gazed upon the two men trying to protect a simple girl. "I've lost, huh?" He mused, crossing his arms over his chest and looking at the nails on one of his hands aimlessly. "That would be true, except for the fact that powers do... how should I put it?... Recharge," He smirked darkly now. "See, I own Meg. Therefore, I know where she is at all times, no matter what," He explained smoothly. "The second you leave her alone, she'll be gone," He whispered, eyes narrowing dangerously. "Next time, I'll be able to leave this realm, and she'll be with me," He said, his lips curling in a dark smile.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Hide-and-Seek (Tag Adam)   Hide-and-Seek (Tag Adam) EmptyFebruary 11th 2013, 9:11 pm

Adam pursed his lips and looked down to Meg. His fists clanched when he proclaimed that meg was his, and a low growl formed on his chest, but he wouldn't let this man affect him anymore. ''That is your problem, Hercules... Not mine. Meg isn't his slave anymore...'', he said bitterly, remmebering of all those things Hades made Meg do in Olimpia.
Back to top Go down
Hercules
Admin
Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Hide-and-Seek (Tag Adam)   Hide-and-Seek (Tag Adam) EmptyFebruary 11th 2013, 9:26 pm

Hercules looked over to Meg and Adam and frowned a bit, hating that Hades was still causing Meg trouble. "Oh, please. I don't want Hercules anymore -- he's stuck here, while I have his whole family under my beck and call back home," Hades smirked. Hercules glared. "So that's why we're here? You sent us to get me outta the way?" Hercules pressed, stepping closer. "Wow, nothing gets past you, huh?" Hades muttered sarcastically. "Unfortunately, Meg got mixed up in the whole spell and got put here, too. But, you see, her contract isn't up. Therefore, I need her back. She's quite useful," He smirked devilishly, which only made Meg's skin crawl and cause her to shy closer to Adam. "Keep an eye on her, boys. You'd be amazed how quickly she can slip right through your fingers," Hades murmured with a smirk on his lips before vanishing in smoke.

Meg was still there against Adam's chest. But, as she took note of her surroundings, she found his shirt to be damp where her face had just been. She mutely rubbed her eyes. "Meg..." Hercules started, only to have her shake her head. "I... I'm sorry... to both of you... You two shouldn't have to be tangled up in my mess," She whispered, her eyes focused on the ground, but nothing in specific catching her attention. "He just wants me... It would save you both the trouble if you just gave me up."
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Hide-and-Seek (Tag Adam)   Hide-and-Seek (Tag Adam) EmptyFebruary 11th 2013, 10:19 pm

Adam glared furiously towards Hades... He hated the guy, and he needed to come up with a plan fast. ''Shh... You don't need to be sorry'', he murmured gently against her ear, and put her into his arm in bridal style. He walked back towards the car, and didn't pay attention if Hercules was behind him. All he wanted to make Meg save... ''I won't give up on you, Meg... I love you, and I don't want to lose you...'', he whispered against her ear, and kissed her temple gently. As he was near the car, he opened the door and laid her on the backseat. ''I'm here with you now, I should have never leave you alone...'', he pursed his lips and looked at Hercules, ''You aware, if you were at school none of this would had happened'', he muttered quietly as he glared him.
Back to top Go down
Hercules
Admin
Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Hide-and-Seek (Tag Adam)   Hide-and-Seek (Tag Adam) EmptyFebruary 11th 2013, 10:48 pm

Meg frowned, not sure how to feel about how Adam was treating her. Did she deserve for someone to care as much as he did? This was her mess, not either of theirs. But, at the same time, she didn't want to lose him and be trapped with Hades forever. She curled up on the backseat and stared ahead of herself, her eyes obviously desolate of their usual fire. Hercules followed after them and pursed his lips as Adam turned a glare onto him. "How was I supposed to know Hades would come into this realm?" He retorted, crossing his arms. "You've been taking up so much of her attention that I hardly even get to talk to her anymore -- how the heck was I supposed to know she would actually be going to school for once?" He questioned.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Hide-and-Seek (Tag Adam)   Hide-and-Seek (Tag Adam) EmptyFebruary 11th 2013, 11:19 pm

Adam laughed bitterly... ''How were you supposed to know she was going to school??? That's what normal people do, Hercules, and we are the normal people now... Perhaps there are more muscles than brain into yourself...'', he scoffed with a fake smile and rolled his eyes. He shook his head and looked down to Meg, he couldn't lose her, not now that he had finally found love... he didn't like the look on her face. He sat by her feet and caressed her leg softly... ''I won't allow him to take you again... I'll think of something... We will think of something'', he said quietly, assuring her and looked up to Hercules again. ''We need a plan...'', he said blankly and turned his gaze back to Meg, she was his main concern now.
Back to top Go down
Hercules
Admin
Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Hide-and-Seek (Tag Adam)   Hide-and-Seek (Tag Adam) EmptyFebruary 11th 2013, 11:34 pm

"When Meg misses two weeks of school, It's kind of hard to judge when she'll actually show up again," Hercules clarified, scowling slightly at the other's attitude. Meg didn't respond to Adam's words, nor his caressing her leg. She just laid there and stared at the back of the front seat, her mind running faster than the rest of her could keep up with, causing her to just be void. Hercules didn't like that look, either. He sighed and rubbed his arm. "Hades can only get his hands on her if we're not with her -- specifically me, considering he got her from you once," Hercules mumbled, pursing his lips. "She should come stay with me at the gym again."
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Hide-and-Seek (Tag Adam)   Hide-and-Seek (Tag Adam) EmptyFebruary 11th 2013, 11:50 pm

Adam gave a look to Meg when Hercules said she had missed two weeks of school... He had some fault on that, since she had probably missed when he was gotten in that accident, and then when she cut her wrist. He also noticed she wasn't listening to any of their conversation, and he sighed. ''She was perfectly save with me... Who knows since when Hades is this realm? You were supposed to be at school, to keep an eye on her while I can't...'', he narrowed his eyes. ''Funny that on the same day you spent your time with Aurora, something like this happens to someone I care, don't you think?'', he said with a sharpy voice.
Back to top Go down
Hercules
Admin
Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Hide-and-Seek (Tag Adam)   Hide-and-Seek (Tag Adam) EmptyFebruary 11th 2013, 11:56 pm

Hercules turned his eyes from Meg back to Adam as he mentioned Aurora. He narrowed his eyes. "If you're trying to say that Aurora had anything to do with Hades, then you're wrong. I was the one who suggested skipping school. She was fully intending on me going," He said sternly, not liking the way Adam jumped to conclusions about Aurora. "Why are we still out here? This is Hades territory. Let's just go back to your place and figure things... out..." He trailed off as he looked towards Meg's wrist. "Her wrist is bleeding. Her stitches must have come undone," He mumbled. Meg laid there like her wrist were perfectly fine.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Hide-and-Seek (Tag Adam)   Hide-and-Seek (Tag Adam) EmptyFebruary 12th 2013, 12:37 am

Adam rolled his eyes and pursed his lips... He wasn't going to discuss about Aurora, she wasn't worth his time. But Hercules was right, it wasn't safe being into the graveyard. ''You know how to drive? I don't want to leave her side anymore...'', he mumbled quietly and he softly leaned to seat Meg by his side. Her wirst was bleeding, some stiches were undone, but it wasn't a big deal. ''You're gonna be alright, I promisse'', he whispered gently and looked for something to stanch the blood.
Back to top Go down
Hercules
Admin
Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Hide-and-Seek (Tag Adam)   Hide-and-Seek (Tag Adam) EmptyFebruary 12th 2013, 12:50 am

Hercules pursed his lips. He knew how to drive... Sort of. Only what drivers ed had taught him. They weren't that far from the loft. He got into the car and started it up before pulling out of the graveyard. Meg maneuvered herself on the seat to lay her head on his lap. She tore off a piece of her tank top and mutely wrapped it around her wrist securely. Then, she simply closed her eyes and curled up in a ball, her head perched on his lap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hide-and-Seek (Tag Adam)   Hide-and-Seek (Tag Adam) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hide-and-Seek (Tag Adam)
Page 1 of 1