Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam

Adam

Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc]   Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc] - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 15th 2013, 1:40 am

''He can be the son of a God...'', he started and closed his eyes as she kissed his throat. A small smirk tugged his lips and he turned his blue hues back to her... ''But he will never be so charming and regal like me... he would be a terrible king, he's too good for his sake, and to be a king you need to have guile'', he mumbled quietly... ''You, m'lady... You'll be a great queen'', he whispered tenderly. ''And you're already my queen, my love''
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc]   Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc] - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 15th 2013, 1:47 am

Megara smirked as he called himself regal and charming. He was full of himself, but she loved him anyway. She looked up to him and smiled a bit, her heart fluttering as he called her his queen. "Wouldn't I have to marry a king to become a queen?" She mused, crossing her arms on his chest and resting her chin on her arms to gaze upon him with an arched brow and a small smile gracing her lips.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc]   Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc] - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 15th 2013, 2:30 am

''Oh, yes... Do you see any king around?'', he smirked as he looked around on the room... He then turned his hues back to her and gave her a bright smile. ''I just wanted to point your ability with people... I'm lucky for having you by my side'', he said softly. The thought of marrying her someday... But he didn't want to think or talk about it at the moment... he just wanted to be with her.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc]   Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc] - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 15th 2013, 2:38 am

Megara laughed gently and leaned up, pecking his lips. "Me? People?" she repeated, arching a brow. "Adam, since when am I good with people?" she questioned, "I don't think I could be in that much power... Taking care of others needs? I can't even take care of myself," she muttered, frowning as her eyes flickered to her wrists, the scars there still obvious. "I don't know why you like me by your side so much... But, I like being here," she sighed, looking back to him with a tender gaze.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc]   Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc] - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 15th 2013, 3:04 am

''You don't see it, Meg...'', he started quietly, and gently interlaced his fingers with hers. What he was about to say could be harsh, and even an insult of speaking that after they shared that great moment together. He looked down to their fingers and lost himself into his thoughts for a moment... She had been trhought a lot for one day... She needed her mind in peace, not in trouble... ''You should take some rest now... I'll order some food for dinner, so you won't need to cook tonight'', he mumbled softly and shift his gaze to her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc]   Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc] - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 15th 2013, 3:13 am

Meg easily took note of the fact that he had chosen to change his choice of topic. A part of her was relieved that he was respecting the fact that her mind was fragile. Another half was irritated that he didn't think she was strong enough. But, she wasn't. Even she knew that. She couldn't help being stubborn. She sighed and nodded, leaning up after to kiss his lips softly. "I love you," she whispered for about the twentieth time that night.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc]   Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc] - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 15th 2013, 3:44 am

Adam sighed in relief, noticing she was cool with the fact of him avoiding his first choice of topic... He was afraid of how she would react after it, he honestly didn't like another episode like the cuttings on the bathroom... He got really scared by that time, and he hated thinking that he could have lost her. His kiss was soft and tender, and he smiled down to her... ''I love you too'', he whispered back, and gently smoothed her hair down on her back.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc]   Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc] - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 15th 2013, 3:49 am

Meg smiled a bit, calming her curiosity in whatever it was he had been planning on saying before. Maybe she didn't need to know. That was obviously what Adam thought, at least. "You better," she mumbled playfully before smiling and shaking her head. She laid her head onto his chest and closed her eyes, her ear pressed to his skin where she could hear his heart beat against her ear. It matched her own heartbeat. She found it soothing. So soothing that she was drifting to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc]   Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc] - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 15th 2013, 8:19 pm

Adam smiled softly and caressed her cheek as he looked down to her... She was really beautiful, not the obvious beauty like those actresses... She had a natural beauty, the kind that caught his interest on her at first place... She had something on the way she walked, and talked... And he loved her. As she laid down on his chest, he gently wrapped one arm around her. Then, he closed his eyes and tried to organize his thoughts before falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc]   Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc] - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 16th 2013, 2:32 am

Megara slept peacefully. Her dream was light and easy, as it always was when she slept in his arms. Adam just had that effect on her now. She dreamed that they were in a field together, and there was a little girl with them. She looked like Meg, but had Adam's soft hair color. She was barely over a year old and clung to the both of them before crawling and stumbling in the tall grass. When the dream was over, Meg found herself with tears on her cheeks when she woke up. She knew she had cried because she didn't want that image to be over. She wanted that peace and perfection that her dreams gave her.

She looked to Adam in his sleeping state and smiled a bit. He looked younger -- more at peace. She kissed his lips once, though her lips barely touched his. She slipped off of his chest, careful to move without disturbing him. She pulled on his shirt and boxers, finding them the most comfortable things. She walked into the kitchen and blinked, seeing Hercules there on the sofa, rubbing his eyes as he was hunched over. "Sleep well?" she asked quietly. He jumped slightly, not having heard her come in. "Oh... No, not really. It was a little... noisy," He muttered, blushing slightly. Meg flushed a red tone and ducked her head, quickly deciding that cooking was the best idea now to avoid talking.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc]   Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc] - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 16th 2013, 3:11 am

It was becoming a habbit, but everytime Meg slept in his arm, Adam had a peaceful sleep... He liked when he woke up with Meg by his side and to place a soft kiss on her lips while she was asleep... He turned into his sleep, and tried to find that warm he liked to be close, but as he reached his arms he found nothing, just the sheets. He opened his eyes slightly and saw what he already knew. Meg wasn't there... He scratched his head and yawned quietly before going to the bathroom. Over there he washed his face and shaved before putting his pants on and walk towards the living room.

He smiled softly spotting Meg at teh kitchen. As she had her back towards him, he walked quietly and wrapped his arms from her behind as he whispered softly against her ears. ''Good morning, love'', he placed a soft kiss on the crook of her neck.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc]   Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc] - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 16th 2013, 3:27 am

Megara jumped slightly as Adam wrapped his arms around her. She had been so focused on not thinking about Hercules having heard them that she was in her own little world. She smiled sheepishly as she heard his soft voice and his lips on her neck. "M-Morning," she hummed, putting on a bright smile as she continued to stir the eggs in front of her. "Sorry... I was lost in thought," she explained. "Hercules... didn't sleep much last night. We were too loud," she whispered so only he could hear, her cheeks flushed a red still.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc]   Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc] - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 16th 2013, 3:52 am

Adam hummed softly seeing her bright smile and smirked seeing her cooking their breakfast... ''Hercules??'', he mumbled confused, and then smirked as he remembered the other male was at the house too... ''Poor baby... On the other hand I had one of my best nights, but I've missed you this morning'', he mumbled quietly to her and kissed her neck again before moving to the living room. ''I don't think the couch is more comfortable than your bed...'', he mumbled with a crooked smile as he sat on his chair, next to the fireplace.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc]   Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc] - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 16th 2013, 4:00 am

Megara smiled a bit, giggling under her breath at him. "I always wake up before you..." she shrugged, watching as he went off to the living room. She rolled her eyes as she heard him and simply went back to her cooking. Hercules put his arms over his eyes and sighed. "It's farther away from your bedroom," he pointed out. "At least she's not being mistreated," he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc]   Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc] - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 16th 2013, 4:29 am

''Of course she hasn't been mistreated,,,, I'm not a evil as I'm painted'', he mumbled with a small smirk, finding himself amused by his reaction about last night... ''About school.. I don't want you missing it without informing me or Meg in advance. I don't want her alone for even a sec, and as much I'm displeased of seeing you, I need you to take care of her'', he said blankly. Adam was always a pratical man, and his main concern now was making sure meg would be watched closely with Hades on the same town as her.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc]   Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc] - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 16th 2013, 4:39 am

Megara listened quietly from where she cooked in the kitchen. She smiled a bit. She knew Adam cared about her. Hercules knew it, too, even if he didn't like to fully acknowledge it. "Of course... Hades isn't going to get his hands on her. I promise," he assured him, shaking his head and looking over at him. He was thankful it was a Saturday. "Great... Babysitters," Meg mumbled as she brought two plates over. She handed one to Hercules, then sat onto Adam's lap with the other plate on her own lap. "Here," she mumbled, holding a piece of bacon onto his lips with a small smile on her own.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc]   Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc] - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 16th 2013, 4:53 am

Adam nodded in approval to Hercules, but his gaze shifted to Meg as she walked towards him, and couldn't hold a few laughes as she mumbled... He watched as she handed Hercules his plate and wrapped one arm around her waist as she sat on his lap. He smiled to her and whispered a soft 'I love you' before taking a bite from his bacon. His hand aimless rested upon her thigh and he murmured softly after he swallowed, ''What you want to do today?''
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc]   Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc] - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 16th 2013, 4:59 am

Megara smiled a bit as his whispering and took a bite from the bacon after him. She shrugged her shoulders and glanced down to his hand on her thigh. "I dunno... We could go to the library... I want to see if there are any books in Greek," she murmured, then took a bite of the eggs before offering him some on a fork. Hercules ate quietly, trying his best to ignore them. He just wanted to get to the gym.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc]   Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc] - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 16th 2013, 5:21 am

''We could go to the library... But at night we could go to the movies... I'm curious about it, and I've heard it's a nice place'', he said softly and took the egg from the fork. He chewed slowly and noticed how her hair shinned by the sun light. He then turned his gaze to Hercules and smirked slightly seeing his attempt of ignoring them. ''You're going to sleep here tonight again?'', he asked lightly after he swallowed.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc]   Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc] - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 16th 2013, 5:30 am

Meg smiled a bit and nodded. "Sure, but you're paying," She winked, taking a bite of toast afterwards. She looked to Hercules as Adam spoke to him. "I guess so... Though, you do seem to have a pretty good handle on her at night," he muttered, then blushed as he realized how that sounded. Meg giggled and blushed softly. Herc smiled a bit -- he liked her laugh.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc]   Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc] - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 16th 2013, 5:39 am

''Gladly'', he winked at her and took one of the toast for him. He chuckled spftly seeing the big man blushing and smiled tenderly hearing Meg laughing. ''I take care of her, and you take care of keeping the monsters away from her way...'', he said softly and took a bite from his toast. ''I can buy you an earmuff'', he teased with a small smirk and aimless caressed Meg's thigh. He also enjoyed the feeling of her skin upon his touch.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc]   Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc] - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 16th 2013, 11:32 am

"Right. All I'm good for is muscle," Hercules muttered. "And good looks!" Meg teased, sticking her tongue out at him. He smiled a bit and shook his head, finishing his plate. "There's more in the kitchen," she pointed out. He grinned and took off to get more. Meg looked go Adams hand on her thigh and smirked. She purposefully shifted on his lap, rubbing up against him.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc]   Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc] - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 16th 2013, 11:22 pm

Adam laughed lightly and pouted playfully at Meg... ''I can't agree with 'good looks', but his muscles are welcome against Hades'', he mumbled softly at her and kissed her shoulder as they were alone in the living room. He smirked at her clear intention on teasing him. ''Meg'', he said softly, but seriously as he took another bite from his toast.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc]   Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc] - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 17th 2013, 12:23 am

Meg pouted playfully as he called her out. "I don't know what you're talking about," she said inmocently as she bat her eye lashes. She giggled and turned his chin to kiss his lips slow and tenderly. "Hmm.... I wonder how many cameras the library has..." She whispered suggestive against his lips before giggling.

(Ohgod. We should. Belle. She would be a badass and casually walk by reading a book like, "cleanupafteryourselves" XD)
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc]   Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc] - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 17th 2013, 12:49 am

''I'm sure you have no idea of what I'm talking about'', he mumbled with a small smirk and kissed her softly as he pulled her close to him. ''You want to do what?'' he shook his head and contained some laughs... ''Don't you think that making out in libraries are too strange?'', he rose and eyebrow...

[Haha.... We should! That would be interesting to play! x'p]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc]   Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next