Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]   All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 18th 2013, 1:37 am

Eric pursed his lips, seeing how she changed in question of seconds, and he had a feeling of what was in her mind. ''Hey, babe... Don't worry okay?'', he whispered quietly as he hovered up towards her and laid by her side. He took the hook off, and gently wrapped his arms around her. ''This time everything is going to be alright, okay... Though we should take slow on bed, I know sometimes I can be rough'', he mumbled quietl as he smoothed her hair down. After thinking a lot about it, Eric couldn't help but also feel responsible about what happened to Jacob.
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]   All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 18th 2013, 1:43 am

Kida laughed slightly at his words about being in bed and curled close to his side, nuzzling her head to his shoulder. "I'm sorry... About Jacob. You know that, right?" she whispered, trying to assure herself that he didn't still blame her as much as she blamed herself. She wanted to forget it, but knew she shouldn't. Jacob was her child as much as this one was. She wouldn't forget him, and neither would Eric. "It wasn't your fault... You did what you could. I should have talked to you more... I kept it all in and it tore a hole in me... I won't let that happen again. I promise," she assured him, her voice shaking a bit.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]   All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 18th 2013, 2:23 am

''I know... And I'm really sorry of being a douch that time. I know I hurt you'', he mumbled, not proud of what he had done. At the time, he thought he did what was right, but someone helped him to see the truth about what he had done... He gently caressed her waist and kissed her temple lovingly. ''Are you tired? I have some clothes on the closet that could fit you'', he mumbled with a small smirk, and aimless caressed her hips. He desired her, but that were more important things than satisfy his lust, and he always liked to see her in his clothes, no matter if it was Nirethia's style of this modernized clothing.
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]   All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 18th 2013, 2:33 am

Kida sighed and nodded, looking back to him and kissing his lips gently. "I'm a little tired... but, If I sleep now, I'll have bad dreams," she whispered, chewing her bottom lip slightly. She leaned up to him again and kissed his lips once more, her hand moving to the back of his neck. "Maybe you could distract me?" She offered, her eyes showing love, and that bit of lust she always had when she gazed upon him.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]   All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 18th 2013, 2:45 am

''I don't want you to have bad dreams...'', he whispered with a crooked smile and kissed her lips tenderly. ''Hmmm... Distracting you?'', he mumbled teasingly, and then lift her chin gently again, ''It's going to be a pleasure'', he teased more sensually this time and kissed her lips deeply. His lips then trailled down on her jaw, and her throat, and he had already in mind how he could distract her in a 'safer manner'... ''This is going to be off'', he chuckled quietly as he tugged her pants down while he kissed her collarbone... ''Do you want to take your bra off, or I can tear it in pieces'', he tauted as he leaned back and put his hook on.
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]   All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 18th 2013, 2:52 am

Kida closed her eyes as he kissed her skin. He always knew how to work his lips. She giggled, her hues opening back up as she came to find him taking off her pants. "Mm... I'd much rather see what you can do with that hook," she mumbled, placing her hands onto his abdomen and trailing her hands up under his shirt to feel the muscles on his abdomen.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]   All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 18th 2013, 3:17 am

Eric groaned quietly, feeling her soft hands against his abdomen, ''I was hoping you could say that'', he whispered with a husky voice, and took his shirt off, so she could have free access onto his skin. He slowly leaned down and looked intently at her bra. He turned his gaze towards one of the bra strap, and fished it with his hook. The inner curve of it was very shapy, and Eric had no problem on cutting it. He turned his gaze to her blue hues and smirked, becfore he repeated the process with the other strap. After, he fished the thin fabric between her breasts and smirked to himself as he tossed the pieces away from her skin. He turned his face towards her again, and kissed her passionately before sliding the hook softly at her sides, and then he cut the sides of her panties... ''Sorry if those were your favorite panties'', he mumbled with a smirk as he kissed down on her neck line, sucking her shoulder softly and slowly.
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]   All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 18th 2013, 3:32 am

Kida watched as he worked on her bra, her teeth claiming her bottom lip. She shivered then, feeling how the hook move down her skin to her panties. The metal was cold and smooth, sending shivers down her spine. She smirked as he tore them off, too. She groaned softly, his lips adding to the warmth on her neck. "You can still be a little rougher, Eric," She whispered into his ear. "Just be careful around my stomach with that hook of yours," she smirked a bit.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]   All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 18th 2013, 4:07 am

''I don't know, Kidagakash... Why don't you tell me how to please you? I'll do everything you'd ask me... I'm yours, babe'', he whispered next to her ear and gently sucked her ear lobe. He was feeling his heart beating frantcally unto his chest, and he had never had given himself so completely before, he was at her feet, he would do everything she asked to.
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]   All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 18th 2013, 4:20 am

Kida groaned softly, feeling his lips on her ear. She shrugged her shoulders. "I don't care what you do to me... as long as you're touching me," She mumbled, kissing his jaw and nipping softly at the skin of his neck. She ran her hands along his abdomen and then took his hook into her hand, careful to not cut herself. She brought it up to her lips and kissed the metal, her eyes still on his face. She kissed the very tip and let her tongue come out to touch it, a smirk pulling on the corner of her lips.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]   All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 18th 2013, 4:34 am

Eric groaned again, feeling her hands upon his chest, he turned to ravish on the other side of her neck, and his gaze shirtly down to his arm, with the attachement on the tip. He couldn't deny he was curious about what she was intented to do, and once he saw her eyes he felt a wave of eletricity running through his spine as he saw what she was doing. he closed his eyes and kissed her neck sensually, nippling on her skin once in a while. ''Why you're doing this to me? You're teasing me somewhere I can't feel those lips of yours that I enjoy so much'', he mumbled with a small pout as he leaned on his elbow, and slid his hand slowly along her side. He wanted to memorize everything again, her smooth curves, her warm, her touch. He caressed her hips and down on her thigh sofly before leading his hand to her inner thigh, teasingly near her womanhood.
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]   All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 18th 2013, 4:46 am

Kida bat her eyelashes innocently, a sweet smile forming on her lips. She knew exactly what she was doing with his hook. It was all to tease him, and it was working well. She closed her eyes as his hand moved down her skin, feeling her curves like he'd never touched her before. She groaned quietly, feeling how close his hand was to her exposed privates. She ran her own hand along his abodmen once more and let it trail down farther until she could grip the front of his pants, a smirk tugging on her lips then.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]   All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 18th 2013, 5:30 am

Eric knew how to play along with teasings, and he smirked hearing the sound that left her lips... He loved when she moaned, and when she screamed his name when they made love. Those were the moments he knew he was doing something right, and that he was wanted at the moment. ''Hmm, that's how I like more'', he murmured when he felt her hand down on his pants... He smirked down, and fished the hook on his pants and tore everything around the button area... he had lost the counts of how many pants he had already lost when he tried taking them on and off... Another one wouldn't make any difference. ''I've missed you, and your softly hand'', he teased softly, kissed her collarbone gently.
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]   All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 18th 2013, 5:31 pm

Kida laughed, watching how he tore his pants apart merely trying to unbutton them. "In a hurry, are we?" She teased, smirking up at him. She tugged his briefs down along with his boxers and chewed her bottom lip the process. She wrapped one slim hand around his length and looked up to him as she started to pump her hand along his member. "Did you miss my lips, too?" She hummed. She bit onto her bottom lip and gently pushed him up with her other hand, getting him to sit. She sat onto her knees in front of him and then leaned down, taking him into her mouth with hesitation and sucking the tip of his member, her eyes never leaving his face.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]   All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 18th 2013, 9:19 pm

Eric chuckled softly and turned his lips on her neck again as she tugged the last pieces of clothes from his body. He groaned quietly feeling her hand around his lenght... ''I....'', he mumbled queitly, not really getting what she meant, he had kissed those lips already, and he gasped as he realized, ''Yes....'', he whispered as she turned him, and then he locked his eyes with hers... He arched his head back and groaned, feeling her soft lips on that area... Tehn he turned his eyes back to her and softly ran the hook where he could reach along her spine.
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]   All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 18th 2013, 9:49 pm

Kida smirked slightly, seeing how he reacted to her. She knew how to work him to get the desired effects she wanted. She shivered a bit, feeling the cold metal of the hook moving along her spine. She groaned around his length and let her tongue flick out against the very tip of him, knowing how sensitive the area was. She started to bob her head then, pushing him a little farther into her mouth as she went. She kept her eyes on him, as she always did. She liked to look and see what pleasure was brought to him through his expressions, and those eyes of his that always failed to hide his emotions.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]   All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 18th 2013, 11:24 pm

His breathing was already shallow, and he looked down to her with lust in his eyes. She had always bright this whirl of feeling to him, at the same time he wanted to be drown in lust for her, he wanted to make love to her... To make her feel as much pleasure as she provides him. He staggered feeling her tongue on his tip, and when she started bobbing her head he lost it, and groaned lowly...'' Stop!'', he gasped, and leaned towards her and he lift her chin so he could kiss those soft lips deeply and with passion. As he kissed her, he turned them into the bed again, and kissed her jaw sensually and then down to her throat, her breast and her bump. He also kissed her hip bones, and during all the time he moved down on her body, he didn't turned his gaze away from her face. he then kissed her slit slowly, teasing just a bit, and right after he got her clit between his lips, and started sucking it with no mercy as he twirled his tongue around it.
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]   All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 19th 2013, 1:39 am

Kida hummed a sound of displeasure as he told her to stop. But, as his lips met hers, she let him move her as he pleased. His lips could convince her to do anything. She watched him as he kissed down her frame and chewed her bottom lip in the process. She met his gaze and shivered in anticipation. As his lips met her slit, she groaned softly, her head lolling back in pleasure. Her hips instinctively bucked towards him as he ravished her clit. She loved the feeling, and he knew how to do it well. She tangled her fingers into his short hair and closed her eyes, spreading her legs a bit wide to allow him more working space.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]   All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 19th 2013, 8:43 pm

Eric groaned lowly, loving the look she has on her face. He kept working on her clit, and slowly slid his hook on her slid. But that was the only contact he put with his hook against her sensitive skin, and then he gently slid one finger inside her, rubbing her walls gently, as he sucked her slowly and teasingly. He knew how she hated being teased, and that only made things more interesting.
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]   All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 19th 2013, 9:02 pm

A sharp intake of breath came through Kida's lips as she felt the cold metal of his hook against her slit. She blushed slightly, finding herself having enjoyed such a thing. It felt good -- smooth, cool -- and yet, she knew it was dangerous. Maybe that was what made it appealing. She groaned softly as she felt his finger within her walls. Of course she knew what game he was playing with her. It was one that both of them were good at. She brought one of her feet up a bit to snake between his legs and rub up against his erection, showing him that she was able to tease back.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]   All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 19th 2013, 11:00 pm

Eric gasped feeling her feet against her erection, feeling and touching was causing trouble for his self control already, and her feet there was the last straw... ''Oh love, you really don't play nice...'', he mumbled with a small smirk and ran his hook down on her leg slowly, teasingly, and he slid his finger out to her. With a crooked smile he pinned her legs down on the matress, saving more time for him to play with her. ''But I don't follow the rules either....'', he whispered, and leaned down on her womanhood again. He blew against her clit gently, his eyes locked in her face, and slowly slid his thumb on her butt, and then with a tauting smile, he slid his middle finger into her slit... His tongue was also back 'on bussiness', and he groaned quietly as she slowly started rubbing inside her holes....
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]   All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 19th 2013, 11:06 pm

Kida only smirked as he called her out for her games. She bit her bottom lip at his touch on her legs, and then gasped as she was pinned. However, feeling what he did next got no rejection from her body. She gasped, his thumb catching her off guard. But, again, no objection. She closed her eyes and moaned softly, his fingers and tongue working her body in the perfect manner they always did. She tangled her hand into his hair as she started to roll her hips towards him, her body aching for the pleasure he was giving her already.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]   All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 19th 2013, 11:53 pm

Eric closed his eyes, knowing exactly the feelings she was feeling, by just seeing the way her body was responding to his touch. He still worked his fingers on her in that manner, but after a while, he tought the time for teasing was done for him, so he slid his finger off from her behind, and softly slid another finger inside her slit. He rubbed her walls on her exact sensitive spot, and the way she liked the most. He knew exactly where and how to touch her, and he slowly slid his hook along her side to up to her arm, and he gently led her free hand to massage his breast. Eric wanted to do that by himself, but since he couldn't, he see no problem on guiding her upon her little detail. He loved the feeling of having her hand running through his hair, so he didn't bother on changing anything about it.
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]   All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 19th 2013, 11:59 pm

Kida groaned as his finger left her, only to be slid in to join the other. Hitting her sweet spot as he knew best, Kida groaned, her hips gladly arching towards him a bit. She looked to his hook as he ran it along her arm and bit her bottom lip as he put her hand upon her own breast. She knew he wanted this job for himself. But, she also knew it was a turn on for him to watch. She caressed her breast as she closed her eyes, her fingers pinching her nipple and tugging. She moaned out his name, her other hand sliding down her hip to where his mouth still worked, spreading her sensitive skin to allow him even better access. Of course, as soon as she did that, she cried out, his tongue now directly on her clitoris. She gripped her breast more roughly as the pleasure intensified through her veins, her toes curling in the sheets. "I'm close...!" She panted, her jaw slack soon.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]   All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 20th 2013, 12:17 am

Eric watched with hungry eyes as she started working on her breast, but his didn't lose his attention from what he was doing, in fact when she spread her skin, he moved his tongue more firmly around her clitoris, and his fingers hit the same spot everything he slid them inside her. ''Reach it, beby'', he whispered with a husky voice and right after he started sucking on her... He could already taste her juice, and he knew she wasn't very far from reaching her climax by now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]   All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next