Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

Lost and Found [Tag:Hades]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ariel

Ariel

Lost and Found [Tag:Hades] Empty
PostSubject: Lost and Found [Tag:Hades]   Lost and Found [Tag:Hades] EmptyFebruary 13th 2013, 7:57 pm

When Ariel didn't have to go to school, and she wasn't scheduled to work in the shop, she spent pretty much all her time exploring this new city. It was a hard process at first, cause she was also getting used to her new legs, but by now she had pretty much figured them out and was able to maintain her balance fairly well. She really wasn't walking anywhere with a purpose, she was just following the path of the sidewalk, and going the way that intrigued her most.

Ariel ended up in a large area of land with lots of trees and just a bit of grass, and rocks coming out of the ground. She looked around at this strange place perplexedly, her brow slightly furrowed and her lips pursed. This place sort of reminded her of the ships she used to explore, the abandoned feeling of it, the way it was far from the main area of the city, the darkness of it when it was later in the day-as it was right now. The sun was just beginning to set as she walked down the rows of stones, and she would look quizzically at each one for a moment before stopping at one. She knelt down on the ground in front of it, looking at the writing on the stone-her head tilted to the side as she worked to read the words(another new skill for her). 'What is this place?' she wondered as she started to trace the letters carved into the stone with her finger.
Back to top Go down
Hades.

Hades.

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found [Tag:Hades]   Lost and Found [Tag:Hades] EmptyFebruary 13th 2013, 9:17 pm

Hades lazily slouched on the sofa in his living room, the glass walls of the first story showing out to the graveyard before him. There was a tv close to the glass walls that he had his gaze fixed on. Some anchor man was droning on and on about the crime rate and what a horrible thing it was for all of those deaths to be occurring. What was so bad about death? Hell, it kept his underworld in business! He rolled his eyes and punched the small button that cut off the television. In his peripheral view, he noted a very bright red color coming from the graveyard. He arched a brow as he looked towards it, only seeing the color behind a gravestone. Had someone bled on a stone? "Great. Another mess to clean," He muttered to himself. In this realm, he actually had to work, or he risked being sent out of this lovely home of his. And, honestly, taking care of the graveyard wasn't so terrible when you were bored.

He walked outside with a rag draped over his shoulder casually, headed to clean the stone. However, as he came around a bend, he took note that it was not blood. It was hair. And a girl was rubbing one of the stones. "Woah, woah, woah! Can't you rea-" He started to point to a sign that clearly stated to not touch the stones when he took note of the fact that this was a beautiful young girl. By the confused look on her face, she didn't have a clue who's gravestone she was at. He arched a brow slightly. "Tell me. Why is a young girl like yourself wandering aimlessly around a graveyard? Looking for someone, perhaps? There are plenty of happily rotting corpses of beloved family members -- Does one of them belong to you, my dear?" He questioned, smiling charmingly.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found [Tag:Hades]   Lost and Found [Tag:Hades] EmptyFebruary 13th 2013, 9:52 pm

Ariel paid no attention when she heard the crunching of sticks and gravel-someone else must be out for a walk as well-but she did jump slightly where she knelt, dropping her hand onto her lap and looking up with wide, startled eyes, when she heard someone yell at her. She looked around herself confusedly at his question, finding being startled had momentarily taken her voice, before she gazed back up at the older man. "What-" she started, but then had to stop to quietly clear her voice which was just returning to her. She also then pushed herself off the ground to stand up-using the stone at first but, remembering the man's outburst, she stopped and moved her hand to the ground. "A graveyard? Corpses? I don't-" she asked uncertainly, saying each new word slowly and tilting her head to the side slightly as she shook it slowly-her eyes narrowing a bit-as she tried to understand.
Back to top Go down
Hades.

Hades.

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found [Tag:Hades]   Lost and Found [Tag:Hades] EmptyFebruary 13th 2013, 10:03 pm

Hades crossed his arms, his own eyes narrowing in confusion as he heard her stumble over her speech. She didn't know where she was, nor what this place was. A small, brief smirk crossed his lips as he easily connected the pieces. Everyone in this realm knew what a graveyard was. They were less common in the other realms. "What's your name, little red?" He questioned, offering her the rag on his shoulder for her to wipe her hands off, seeing as she'd had them on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found [Tag:Hades]   Lost and Found [Tag:Hades] EmptyFebruary 14th 2013, 12:02 am

Ariel shifted a bit nervously where she stood, playing with her fingers and chewing on her bottom lip as she dropped her gaze, as the man looked at her quizzically. She felt so awkward, and embarrassed in that moment, and she could feel her cheeks warming slightly in response. She slowly brought her gaze around and back up to the man hearing his question, and she let go of her lip and held her hands still. "Ariel," she answered him hesitantly. She then looked down as he offered her the rag-looking at it with confused, widened eyes-but then slowly, she took it from him. "Thanks," she whispered softly, looking up quickly through her lashes at the man-a small smile appearing on her lips-before looking down at her hands as she wiped the dirt off.
Back to top Go down
Hades.

Hades.

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found [Tag:Hades]   Lost and Found [Tag:Hades] EmptyFebruary 14th 2013, 12:38 am

Hades smiled slightly, finding her nervous behavior amusing and oddly adorable. He made a face at himself mentally. Since when did he find anything adorable? He shook his head and put on his charming smile once more as she spoke her name and thanked him for the rag. "Ariel, huh...?" He tapped his chin as he looked her over, speculating whether or not the name matched her. She didn't appear to be the kind to lie. She was very... innocent. Nothing about her rang with any sense of darkness. "Lion of God," He mumbled. "Ariel... It means Lion of God," He clarified, smirking slightly to himself. "I don't see you as much of a lion, though... You're far more analogous to a lamb, little red," He pointed out, cocking his head at an angle to the side. "Names Hades Olympe," He said, his mind smirking at the simple last name he had created to appease these mortal fools. "It means 'unseen,'" He smiled bitterly at that simple fact. Even his name was ironic to the shit hand he'd been handed at the start by his own brother Zeus.

"Well, Little Red... I believe it's going to start raining soon," He sighed, and as if on cue, rain droplets started to fall. He looked up and smirked. "Oh, how predictable..." He shook his head and turned his grey gaze down onto Ariel. "I live here -- on the cemetery plot, I mean," He explained. "It's shelter from the rain," He said, his tone making it an offer. "I promise I don't bite too much," He winked at her, a smirk crossing his lips before he slid his hands into his pants pockets and made his way back up the path to his home. When he got there, he left the door open behind him to allow her to come inside. He walked over to the bar in the corner and poured himself a simple short glass of bourbon, then turned his gaze over to where he knew she would be. "I guess you're a little too young to drink, huh?" He mused, arching a brow. "Pity," He muttered, sipping from his glass afterwards. "You're welcome to try some, if you'd like," He shrugged, pouring a second glass and setting it on the counter.

He turned his gaze onto her discreetly, his grey hues roaming over her frame. She was petite and thin, but had the curves of a woman. How old was this girl anyway? Then again, did it really matter? He'd never cared about age, and he sure as hell wasn't starting now. Megara and her pricks of boy toys had ruined his chance to get back, leaving him bored in the graveyard and without his magic for a while. Boredom was easily cured for Hades, though. Especially when a woman was involved.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found [Tag:Hades]   Lost and Found [Tag:Hades] EmptyFebruary 18th 2013, 5:08 am

Ariel brought her head back upright quickly as she looked up at the man upon hearing him say her name, and nodded rapidly in response to the light questioning tone in his voice. She then quickly looked down nervously at her hands as she played with her fingers, and bit her bottom lip. She would at times look up shyly through her lashes at the strange man before her-as he looked her over-before she turned her eyes away and then let her gaze fall back onto her hands. At his clarification, she smiled sheepishly-still biting her lip, and playing with her fingers-as she finally returned her gaze to the man's face once more-watching him with earnest eyes, despite not being entirely sure what a 'lamb' and a 'lion' were. When he introduces himself though, a bright smile spread over her face as she lifted her face, looking at Hades straight on as she folded her hands in front of her. "It's nice to meet you Hades," Ariel said softly, her voice fully genuine.

Ariel looked up at the mention of rain, smiling as a drop fell softly onto her cheek. She may love the land and its people, but she would always be a apart of the sea-and she was so glad that where she was got a lot of rain. Every time it rained here-since she got to Seattle-she always thought of her father, and her family, and she would wonder how they were, and what they were up to. She would get a little home sick, missing her family and friends, but she didn't want to leave the land, not yet at least. She didn't even know how she would get back home anyways-she didn't know how she had gotten here in the first place.

Ariel was quickly pulled out of her reverie when Hades spoke up again and she looked back at the man slight surprise, which then turned into curiosity. She smiled as she bit her lip when he winked back at her, and, after looking around her nervously, and then looking up at the rain that was starting to come down harder, she followed after him-wrapping her arms around her as she quickened her pace. She looked around in awe at Hades home as she entered it, before quickly looking between him and the door and then moving to close it. She looked all around herself as she took in her surroundings and moved farther into the house. This place was really incredible.

Ariel's head then whipped over towards where she had heard Hades voice come from, and she looked at his face confusingly before dropping her gaze down to the brown liquid in the glass he held briefly, and then back up to his face. She watched as he poured another glass, and as he walked away, she slowly approached the counter where he had set down the second glass. She stared at the liquid curiously as she lifted the glass, swirling the liquid gently in it before bringing it to her nose and sniffing it-and then making a slight face. She brought the rim of the glass to her lips a couple times before she finally took a sip of the drink, and then made another face-her eyes squinted shut and her nose crinkled. "You like this?" she asked in bewilderment as she set the glass back on the counter top, still making a cutely disgusted face.

((Sorry this took so long.>.< Hope it's worth the wait.))
Back to top Go down
Hades.

Hades.

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found [Tag:Hades]   Lost and Found [Tag:Hades] EmptyFebruary 18th 2013, 6:01 pm

(( Well worth the wait, lovely!))

Hades tilted his head slightly, looking back to her with wide yes, like he wasn't sure what the girl was talking about. Seeing the way she was reacting to the alcohol made him chuckle softly, though. She was rather young, wasn't she? "No, I don't particularly like it. But, it passes time," He shrugged, aimlessly wandering over to the sofa and taking a seat there. He took another long sip from his own glass and sighed, making a bitter face himself. He had never claimed to enjoy the taste, after all.

"Tell me, Little Red. What is it a girl like yourself was wandering around a graveyard for?" He mused, arching a brow over in the girls direction. He was used to family members coming in and looking at graves of their lost loved ones. But, Ariel obviously had no idea of what a graveyard even was. Though, being from an underwater world, he supposed he could understand why that would be. "How old are you, after all? Seventeen?" he questioned, swirling the tainted liquid in his cup around aimlessly.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found [Tag:Hades]   Lost and Found [Tag:Hades] EmptyFebruary 18th 2013, 9:56 pm

((x3))

Ariel smiled over at Hades, lightly amused, as he chuckled softly, her nose still slightly crinkled. She looked down briefly at her hands then-that were now folded in front of her-as she bit her bottom lip, before sheepishly returning her soft gaze up to Hades through her lashes. As he found his way to a seat, Ariel quickly, and uncertainly, looked around herself before shyly pushing her hair back behind her ear and then hesitantly making her way to sit in chair next the sofa-where Hades was seated. She ran her hands down her legs, as if straightening out her jeans, before folding her hands and resting them on her lap-and twiddled her thumbs lightly.

Upon hearing Hades questions though, Ariel quickly turned her face up and looked at him with wide, surprised eyes. "Well, I was, just, sort of, wandering around. Exploring this city," she explained, a bit nervously, looking back down at her lap as she brushed her hair back behind her ear and then lightly played with and twisted her fingers. "I'm sort of new here," she explained then as she looked up through her lashes at Hades with a sheepish crooked grin, lightly biting her bottom lip. She then held back a small chuckle when Hades asked about her age, looking down at her lap as she mindlessly ran her fingers through her hair. "I'm sixteen actually," she informed him gently, a light crooked smile pulling up on her lips as she turned up her gaze to the older man.
Back to top Go down
Hades.

Hades.

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found [Tag:Hades]   Lost and Found [Tag:Hades] EmptyFebruary 19th 2013, 1:57 am

Hades kept his eyes on her, watching her little nervous habits. She fiddled with her hands and her hair a lot, and she liked to look at him from under the cover of the long black lashes she owned. It only made her look more innocent, and far from Hades grasp. Innocence that pure was hard to taint. It could be done, but it wasn't always the best of hobbies. It did kill spare time, though.

His eyebrow rose as she spoke of her age. Sixteen? Cutting it close, Hades... That's hardly legal. Then again, what jail cell could hold me? He mused in his mind, his eyes smirking while his lips only smiled softly. However, the one tick he noted about her was how she bit her lip. He pursed his own lips and moved to the side of the couch that was closest to her. He leaned over the arm of the sofa and gently gripped her jaw, tugging it down just slightly to release her lip from her teeth's grip. "You shouldn't bite your lips. They're far too pretty to be damaged by teeth," He said calmly, his gaze lingering on her lips as a brief thought passed through his mind. Although... I wouldn't mind having those between my teeth... He let go of her jaw and smiled, sitting back onto the sofa and finishing off his glass. "You certainly are new to this realm... Sixteen year old girls tend to be at the mall spending all of the money they possess. Not wandering off to a graveyard to bump into a washed out ol codfish," He sighed.

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found [Tag:Hades]   Lost and Found [Tag:Hades] EmptyFebruary 20th 2013, 1:11 am

Ariel froze as Hades took hold of her jaw, staring at him with wide, surprised eyes as her lip gently came out from under her teeth. As she remained under Hades' gaze, Ariel felt her voice disappear into a thick ball in her throat, and she very badly wanted to lick her now dry lips. Her face felt very warm, becoming even hotter as Hades' brought his gaze over her lips. She had never been this close to a man before-her breathing was starting to become raged and her heart was beginning to beat unevenly in her chest. She didn't know what to do or say.

Just as soon as Hades released her jaw, Ariel brought her bottom lip under her teeth once more, but she soon released it, smiling sheepishly as she looked down at her hands that still rested in her lap. She then looked over, a bit confusedly, to the older man when he spoke again-her head tilted slightly to the side, before laughing lightly as he sighed. "You're not a codfish," she told him, as she brought one hand up to cover her mouth to muffle some of her giggles. "A codfish is slippery, and slimy, and gray! And a fish," she continued, her voice lively as she just about bounced in her seat-leaning forward some as she spoke with her hands to Hades. She then bit her lip sheepishly-catching herself from getting to loud and energetic(and speaking too knowing about fish), and held her hands together as she sat back against the chair. "And you really aren't that old," she added quietly with a bright, broad smile.
Back to top Go down
Hades.

Hades.

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found [Tag:Hades]   Lost and Found [Tag:Hades] EmptyFebruary 20th 2013, 1:27 am

Hades chuckled along with her, her laughter contagious. He smirked a bit, finding it amusing that she rambled of fish. Though, considering he knew where she was from, he wasn't surprised. She was a fish herself, was she not? He smiled down to the ground as she spoke of him not being that old. "Ariel, I've been alive since before time even existed. However, In this realm, my identification card says I'm thirty-four," He chuckled, rolling his eyes. "Age means nothing to me. Never has, and never will," he shrugged, his words simple and matter -of-fact.

"My brother -- the big guy, Zeus? -- he decided when we were handing out roles that I should watch the dead -- guide the souls into their eternal resting place and what not. He says I was responsible and what not, so I should get the gig. He sends me down there and a millennium later, I'm the antisocial God no ones wants to see at the parties," He mused. "Though, who wants to visit the underworld? It's dark and gloomy, and hey, full of dead people," He smiled bitterly at the ceiling as he leaned his head on the back of the couch. "A lot of humans are scared of me because they think I'm the god of death. That's Thanatos. He kills, and sends the souls to me. I just have to sit down there and look pretty," He said sarcastically, sighing afterwards. "Makes me feel so much older than I really am. I mean, you can't make any friends down there, right? Just a bunch of dead people's souls swirling around in the lake," he scoffed. "It's not often I get to come into contact with a girl like yourself... Especially a girl as beautiful as you are," He hummed, looking to her from the corner of his eyes now.

He paused and chuckled dryly, his eyes playful. "You're doing it again," he whispered, reaching over and gently guiding her lip from her teeth once more. He kept his gaze on her, his eyes surprisingly soft for the kind of personality he normally had. He studied her face for a moment before gazing upon her lips, then asking a soft question.

Lost and Found [Tag:Hades] Tumblr_m6lzw8v3TR1rr4vub
(^ Le Question. And the gaze. xD)
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found [Tag:Hades]   Lost and Found [Tag:Hades] EmptyFebruary 20th 2013, 3:51 am

As Hades spoke to her, Ariel's bright smile slowly disappeared, and her eyes became perplexed, as her face grew serious while she listened to him intently. So, he wasn't from here either? The underworld? Ariel had many questions coming up in her head the more Hades went on, but she held them back and just listened to his story-sitting up straight in her seat, her hands resting in her lap. As he spoke, talking about feeling lonely because of someone else's decision, Ariel started to feel so bad for Hades, and like he understood feelings she had had herself back home. Her eyes softened with each sigh and scoff from him, and her body was slowly leaning forward and moving closer to the older man.

Ariel was caught off guard when Hades smoothly complimented her, causing her eyes to widen a bit in surprise as she sat straight up, before quickly dropping her gaze to her lap and watching as she played with her fingers, chewing on her bottom lip as she worked to hide a giddy smile that was slowly appearing on her face. She looked up at Hades with widened eyes again then as he whispered to her, watching as he leaned over and brought her lip out from under her teeth. As he kept his gaze on her, she kept her wide eyes on him, fighting the urge to bite her lip again. "I-uh-No. I've-Uh-Never heard that before," she stuttered out quietly, as she blinked rapidly and quickly turned her gaze away from Hades eyes-turning her own blue hues down to her hands in her lap. "Thanks," she said, slightly questioningly, peaking up to the side at Hades with a small, hesitant, crooked smile.
Back to top Go down
Hades.

Hades.

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found [Tag:Hades]   Lost and Found [Tag:Hades] EmptyFebruary 20th 2013, 5:10 pm

Hades smiled a bit crookedly at her stammering through a simple sentence. He liked the affect he had on her. She was so easily flustered, especially when it came to contact, it would seem. She also didn't seem that relaxed with males. Perhaps that came along with being underwater her whole life. Things were different on land -- that much, he was positive of. However, she did not seem too terribly uncomfortable with him -- at least, not in the terms of wanting to get away from him. That was a good sign, right?

"Sorry... It's been so long since I've been at a mortals side. I forget how easily flustered you all can get," He teased softly, winking over at her before looking out of the tall windows. "Are you hungry, Little Red? I could probably throw something together if you are," He offered, resting his chin on his palm as his elbow perched on the side of the couch. "No fish, I promise," He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found [Tag:Hades]   Lost and Found [Tag:Hades] EmptyFebruary 25th 2013, 9:41 pm

Ariel smiled shyly at Hades gentle teasing, brushing back her hair lightly and laughing softly as she occasionally chanced a glance over to the side up at the older male. She could feel her cheeks warming some from embarrassment; She really was very flustered-she always got so easily flustered-and it frustrated her so much, making her cheeks even rosier. She finally then turned her gaze fully up to look at Hades as he offered her something to eat, and she rested her hand on her lower abdomen as she became more aware of the empty ache in her stomach. She giggled brightly at the mention of fish-her body moving with her laughter slightly as she lightly shook her head-before sending Hades a small, grateful crooked smile. "Something to eat would be nice," she answered him hesitantly with a sheepish grin spread over her face, and a playful spark in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Hades.

Hades.

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found [Tag:Hades]   Lost and Found [Tag:Hades] EmptyFebruary 25th 2013, 10:12 pm

Hades smiled then as he watched that grin spread over her full lips. He had to stop staring at her lips. He knew it was a bad habit. "You're so shy," He chuckled lightly and shook his head as he then got up. He wandered into his kitchen and looked over what he had in the home. "Hmm... Pasta," He decided quietly. He wasn't the best chef. In fact, he was rather clumsy and a bit too egotistical too admit that most of the time, he had not idea what he was doing. So, he fumbled with the pan and getting the noodles into it. Then, as he tried to work with the sauce, he managed to bend the spoon in just the right way to make the sauce fling back onto him, landing on his shirt. He grumbled and rolled his eyes, though keeping a cool on his temper. He pulled his shirt over his head and set it onto the counter, now leaving himself bare chested as he worked to make the food.

Even if he wasn't good at making the food, the outcome wasn't bad. Not the best, but it was never burned or over-done. He served up two plates and set them on the bar, one across from the other. He took a seat and stretched, humming a sound of pleasure in the back of his throat as his joints popped. "Sorry if it's horrible. God's don't have to eat. But, being mortal, I have to deal with it," He sighed over dramatically.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found [Tag:Hades]   Lost and Found [Tag:Hades] EmptyFebruary 26th 2013, 3:40 am

Ariel laughed lightly with Hades, a resigned smile on her lips, shrugging slightly and nodding a bit at his observation as her eyes shifted to the ground momentarily. She looked up as Hades stood, watching as he moved into the kitchen, and then looking around the large room as she remained in her chair. After sitting alone in the large living area for a couple minutes though, Ariel started to feel a bit awkward, leading her to push herself off the chair and hesitantly follow after Hades-smiling brightly as she came up and stopped just outside the kitchen, leaning against the wall. She watched in intrigue as Hades made their food-the 'pasta'-giggling a bit as he fumbled with the pan, and a bit more as the sauce landed on his shirt.

Ariel's lightly amused grin turned into a soft smile then as Hades pulled off his shirt, and her gaze quickly shifted to the ground as she brushed back her hair and then turned and-bringing her hands behind her-leaned her back against the kitchen's opening. She chewed on her bottom lip absently until Hades pulled her attention back up to him, and she smiled jovially up to him before following after him to where he had set her plate. "It looks great," Ariel said cheerfully as she pulled out her chair and took a seat across from Hades-sending an encouraging smile over to him. She picked up the dinglehopper-which she had learned was actually called a 'fork'-and worked to scoop up some of the noodles. It took her a few tries, but she eventually got some pasta on her fork and she then brought it to her mouth-leaning forward as she went in to take a bite of the food-a rather large bite of food. "This is really good," she told Hades excitedly with a mouth full of food, her eyes bright as she looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Hades.

Hades.

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found [Tag:Hades]   Lost and Found [Tag:Hades] EmptyFebruary 26th 2013, 4:01 am

Hades smiled a bit, chuckling low in his throat as he saw the way she ate. Even though most would be grossed out to see a girl talking with her mouth full of food, he only found it amusing. And, again; adorable. "Thank you," He grinned, taking a bite of his own pasta. He wasn't used to mortal food, but it wasn't so bad. It was just something to adapt to. As he continued to eat, he would glance over at her every now and then. He was interested in her; for what reason, other than her looks? He wasn't sure. Something just drew him to her. Maybe it was that innocence he knew he could break with a simple touch. Or maybe it was her smile. He wasn't sure.

"So... Where are you living at?" He asked curiously. He had seen some of the homes that other characters had been placed into. Some were nicer than others by leaps and bounds. Most were based on what they had come from. If Ariel had come from the ocean, did she ever have a home? He didn't like that thought. Men who prowled the streets at night were not afraid to take what they wanted by force; Hades at least had the participant consenting first.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found [Tag:Hades]   Lost and Found [Tag:Hades] EmptyFebruary 27th 2013, 11:42 pm

As Ariel ate, she would every so often look up at Hades through her lashes, a soft smile on her lips-as well some sauce. And when their eyes would meet, Ariel would giggle quietly then look back down to her food-peeking back up at Hades then through her hair that was starting to fall over her shoulder. She turned her wide, curious gaze up to Hades hearing his question, then quickly worked to chew the food she had in her mouth before answering him-smiling warmly up to him once she swallowed. "I live in an apartment, with another girl. It's near the university, where she goes to school," she informed Hades brightly. "I haven't really gotten to know her, she's usually gone when I get in, but she seems nice," she continued to explain, her eyes still shimmering with excitement. She was just so happy to be here, in the human world-with humans!!!-and just thinking about it made her smile. She could hardly contain her enthusiasm.

Last edited by Ariel on March 3rd 2013, 2:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hades.

Hades.

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found [Tag:Hades]   Lost and Found [Tag:Hades] EmptyFebruary 27th 2013, 11:50 pm

Hades arched a brow slightly at her enthusiasm over something as menial as where she lived. "Hm... So, you're living with a girl you hardly know?" He questioned, both brows raising now. "Sounds alluring," He murmured, a smirk tugging on his lips. "You uh... You've got a little something on your... Here, I'll get it," He chuckled, moving to lean across the counter. He cupped her chin in his hand and slid his thumb across her bottom lip where a bit of sauce was. He smirked as he sat back and sucked the sauce from his finger. "So, you've had fins your whole life, right?" He questioned, pushing his plate away now as he found himself done with his meal. "Bet you don't know how to dance?" He mused, tilting his head to the side with a small smile pulling on his lips. "I could teach you... Once you get done eating, of course," he offered. "Something to do to pass the time," He said, shrugging his shoulders. Pass the time? Yes. But, most importantly, he would get to hold her close. He knew she was young, and obviously naive. She'd never been close to a man, much less been touched by one. Again, that innocence only peeked his curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found [Tag:Hades]   Lost and Found [Tag:Hades] EmptyMarch 3rd 2013, 4:12 am

Ariel took another large bite of pasta once she finished speaking, keeping her bright eyes focused on Hades as she chewed her food cheerfully. She nodded lightly, and sheepishly shrugged, in response to Hades question, then smiled down shyly to her plate as he murmured softly something she didn't exactly understand. Ariel then looked back up a bit questioningly as Hades spoke again, her eyes following his hand-and widening slightly-as he reached up and gently took hold of her chin, and then ran his finger over her lip. She continued to watch as he pulled his hand back, and then looked down bashfully-running her tongue lightly over her bottom lip-as he had done with his thumb-and then biting it softly. She didn't understand what it was Hades was doing to her-what she was feeling. Her heart beat had quickened, and her breathing had stopped, and her face felt like it was on fire-all just from his touch and the way he looked at her. She had known the human world was different before, but....But this was something else.

Ariel looked back up, releasing her lip from her teeth, when Hades moved to a new topic-and she smiled shyly and pushed her hair back behind her ear before nodding lightly in response to his question. Then at the mention of dancing Ariel's face lit up, and a wide, excited, open mouth grin started to spread over her face. Just as soon as Hades offered, Ariel had pushed herself out of her seat and nearly ran over to the older man-taking hold of his arm with both of her hands and gently pulling him to his feet and over to a clear area between the furniture. "Yes! Please," she exclaimed exuberantly. She then quickly stopped herself-looking down at her feet apologetically-and brushed back her hair as she softly cleared her throat. "Sorry. I mean, I would love that," she corrected herself calmly, her eyes still bright-and humored-as she looked up sheepishly at Hades.
Back to top Go down
Hades.

Hades.

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found [Tag:Hades]   Lost and Found [Tag:Hades] EmptyMarch 3rd 2013, 9:35 pm

Hades laughed as Ariel pulled him from his seat. He couldn't help but smiled as she brought him to an open space. As she realized what it was she was doing, he smirked at her trying to collect herself. "You're pretty cute," He murmured, shaking his head. He went over to the cd player and turned it on to a soft song. He took her arm and placed it around his shoulder, then placed his hand on her waist. He took her other hand, then gently tugged her close to him. He guided her to move with him to the soft beat, his eyes on their feet for a moment. He then lifted her lightly and set her ontop of his feet to help them both move easier.

"See? You're a natural," He mumbled, smiling crookedly. He kept the dance simple and close, holding her to him to keep her ontop of his feet. "Just tell me when you want to try it without standing on my feet," He teased, smiling as he held her close.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found [Tag:Hades]   Lost and Found [Tag:Hades] EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 5:00 am

Ariel smiled over bashfully prideful to Hades as he softly complimented her, swinging lightly from side to side as she held her hands in front of her-watching him move to turn on some music. She then turned her eyes to watch as the older man positioned their hands to dance-looking back up at him playfully shy as he pulled her close. As they moved slowly to the music, a wide, exuberant grin spread over Ariel's face, and her eyes lit up as she watched their feet. Then as Hades gently lifted her onto his feet, a small laugh left her and her bright eyes turned up to meet Hades. She giggled again quietly, turning her face down momentarily, as Hades murmured to her again, then looked back up at him amusingly as he teased her-her eyes still full of enthusiasm. She danced like that-on Hades feet-for another few minutes before she anxiously bit her bottom lip and looked up shyly through her lashes at Hades. "I think I'm ready to try it on my own," she said softly, with an impish smile.

Last edited by Ariel on March 10th 2013, 2:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hades.

Hades.

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found [Tag:Hades]   Lost and Found [Tag:Hades] EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 8:42 pm

Hades smiled a bit and nodded. "As you wish," He said lightly, lifting her once more effortlessly and placing her feet on the ground. He kept her close, though, and gently kept guiding her in the same dance from before. As he picked up the pace, he started to spin them around, his hand holding her waist in a caressing manner. She moved like she had had legs all of her life. Anyone would think so. He smiled a bit, watching how graceful she looked. It was a bit hypnotizing. She was so innocent and free spirited -- everything he had never been. He envied it; wanted it. Wanted her. Just having her smiling around him made him feel like less of a shit than he really was.

He spun let go of her waist and used her other hand to spin her out, then pull her back to his chest, her back pressed against his chest. He smiled and leaned his head near her ear. "You're a natural, you know?" He murmured, spinning her again and pulling her back to face him. He continued until the song started to come to its end. He was swept up in the song -- in her movements and the way her eyes shimmered with excitement from such a simple thing as dancing. He hadn't even realized he was doing ti until he had dipped her down at the end of the song. His hand held her waist while the other caressed her cheek. But, that wasn't what caught himself off guard. It was the fact that in the midst of dipping her, he'd decided to steal a kiss off of the lips that had been distracting him since the moment he saw her. And so, as he brought her up from the dip, he had her in a surprisingly soft and tender kiss. He leaned away from it with unsure eyes. He knew that had been her first kiss. And, suddenly, he felt shy. Embarrassed, even. "S-Sorry... I know, I know. You would rather have some pretty little sixteen year old boy to kiss you first than me... I just... got lost there with you. I didn't mean to," He sighed, running a hand back through his hair as he detached himself from her. "But... that doesn't mean I regret it." Never, not ever, had Hades ever apologized. Nor been shy and vulnerable. But, this little red-headed girl had him worrying about stealing a first kiss, when he'd been planning on stealing so much more than that from her just an hour ago.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found [Tag:Hades]   Lost and Found [Tag:Hades] EmptyMarch 11th 2013, 4:11 am

Ariel beamed up giddily to Hades at his agreement before she turned her bright gaze down to watch as her feet were placed on the ground. She continued to observe her feet as she slowly started to mirror Hades movements, and her grin spread across her face-from ear to ear-as she gradually got more confident and picked up speed. After a couple minutes of watching their feet, Ariel lifted her elated gaze once more to meet Hades, feeling so light and exuberant-a cheerful, breathless laugh escaping her. As if it were even possible, as Hades spun them and twirled her, Ariel's smile grew even broader, and brighter, and she laughed even more.

As Hades spun her out and then back into his embrace-her back to his chest-Ariel smiled down contentedly, before turning her warm gaze up to meet Hades. Her nose crinkled as she giggled softly as Hades whispered in her ear, and her cheeks warmed and colored to a soft red from the sweet words he had said, and the pleasant feeling of his breath running over her skin. It seemed like Hades had this strange power over her-a power that caused Ariel to feel very shy and silly inside. Goosebumps would rise wherever Hades touched her-or his breath brushed over her skin-and her stomach would twist into knots every time he would speak to her in that deep, low voice. What was this she was feeling? Was this.....Love? Could it be?

Ariel didn't really have much time to think about these new questions she had before Hades spun her back out and they resumed her dance, her face showing no sign of her feeling anything besides joyful as she looked up with soft eyes at Hades. Her smile and eyes did sadden a bit though as the song came to its end, and she knew their dance would soon too. It felt so nice dancing-and dancing with Hades-she didn't want it to end. She smiled blissfully then and closed her eyes as she let Hades guide her back-dropping her head gently and letting her hair fall back gracefully. Then as Hades softly caressed her cheek, Ariel's eyes opened once more-sparkling as she looked up into the older man's.

Ariel watched as Hades leaned in closer to her, her smile falling slightly as she watched him curiously, and her heart started to race in her chest as the space between them became less and less. Her eyes then widened as she felt Hades lips on hers, while the rest of her body froze. This was her first kiss. What are you supposed to do when you're kissed? Ariel racked her brain to figure out what to do as Hades gently stood her back up, but before she could think of something, Hades had pulled back-leaving Ariel feeling very confused, with her eyes still wide. As Hades looked away uncertainly though, Ariel's eyes grew concerned as she twisted and bent her head to try and catch the older male's gaze. Had she done something wrong? Did she offend him by not reacting correctly? What was wrong?

Ariel felt a small rush of relief run through her as Hades apologized, but it was quickly replaced with confusion as she stared with wide, perplexed eyes at the older man-her head tilting a bit to the the side. As he eased his way away from her, Ariel felt this odd ache-in her arms, and her chest-and she fumbled with where to rest her arms awkwardly, before holding them in front of her body-clasping her hands together. "No. No. I...I don't mind," she assured him anxiously-her voice gradually becoming a whisper-before turning her gaze nervously away and down to her hands. She shyly peeked back up at Hades though, a small smile pulling up at the corner of her lips, with what he said next. "You really don't need to be sorry," she then said casually, speaking towards her hands as she played with her fingers. "It was kind of nice," she admitted bashfully with a sheepish crooked smile, peaking up demurely through her lashes at the older male.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found [Tag:Hades]   Lost and Found [Tag:Hades] Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost and Found [Tag:Hades]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next