HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

Share | 

Could we have a moment? [Tag: Meg/Belle]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Megara
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Could we have a moment? [Tag: Meg/Belle]   February 19th 2013, 1:49 am

Megara listened quietly, knowing he was right. Her family had abandoned her, and Adam had lost his family.... Was it fair to do the same to a baby who literally hadn't done anything but be conceived? She bit her lip and looked down to her stomach. No... she wouldn't abandon a child just because she wasn't ready for it. She wouldn't toss a life away just because her own life was a bit out of sorts. If worse came to worse, she could give the baby to another. She silently took Adam's hand and guided it to rest on her stomach. "I'm not adding to Hades' stockpile of souls in the underworld... We can put it up for adoption if we still don't think we can handle it in nine months..." she whispered, finding her strength again as she looked up at him. "We don't have our parents anymore, Adam... We can't just leave this baby without it's parents, too," she whispered.

Belle smiled as Damon reached for her. She gladly took him into her arms and let him rest his head on her shoulder as he continued to stay quiet now, her soothing spell doing wonders on the boy. "Me? I'm fine... I've found Eric and Kida and Flynn... Now Damon... --and you, of course," she quickly added, giving her a small smile. "...Have you seen John?" she asked, her smile faltering slightly, as she wasn't sure of the mental state her brother would be in this realm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Could we have a moment? [Tag: Meg/Belle]   February 19th 2013, 8:27 pm

Adam also listened quietly... He hated when he needed other's advice, but this time he couldn't ignore it. He pursed his lips and looked down to Meg as she put his hand on her stomach. He couldn't feel anything different, but he knew that someone was inside her, growing slowly, and it was his child. ''I won't let Hades get any closer to you... I want us... All of us'', he mumbled softly and caressed her stomach softly. He loved Meg, if he was in his realm he would be already married to her, and she would be pregnant of his child already... But in this realm, things were so different, and he felt like he had met Meg on the last day. But his love for her was true, and he wanted her by his side, with or without a baby between them. ''I want us!'', he repeated, more moved now. Eric watched quietly from his seat, and also listened quietly to Belle not so far. He found quite amusing that the Dalmar girl was also in this land, but he chose to not show up yet, as much he wanted to see little Damon.

Marina made a slight face when she heard that Storm was in this realm too, but she preffered enduring him, than meeting one of the Korsos. She was however happy that Kida and Flynn were also in this realm, she liked both, more Flynn who she considered like an older brother. ''I'm glad to hear that'', she nodded softly, and then smiled brightly as she asked about John. ''Yes! I've seen him, and he is... Oh my, he forgot about his past, he knows nothing about your parents, or that he was an assassin, and all those things he did to pull us apart. But he remembers Damon, and he remembers about you, that he has a sister called Belle'', she added gently, loooking lonvingly to Damon on her arms. He looked peaceful, even thought the weather was still bad outside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megara
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Could we have a moment? [Tag: Meg/Belle]   February 19th 2013, 8:35 pm

Megara looked up to Adam, her violet eyes unsure for a moment. However, as he truly put meaning to his words, she had to bite down on her trembling bottom lip. Tears were on the brims of her eyes, but her lips were pulling in a small smile. She nodded, taking in a shaky breath and trying to blink away the light tears. "Last chance to run," She whispered, her tone offering for him to make a run for it.

Belle furrowed her brows at the news of John's memory loss. "He doesn't... remember...?" she said, her tone unsure as to how she felt about such a thing. He didn't remember what had made him into such an unstable person -- that was good. But, now she was the only one who truly remembered. And, she'd had the worse side of their childhood. A spark of jealousy for his memory loss ran up her spine. She clenched her jaw slightly and looked away, concentrating on lightly rubbing Damon's back. "What's he doing in this realm?" she asked calmly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Could we have a moment? [Tag: Meg/Belle]   February 19th 2013, 9:46 pm

''I know what I want... And I want us, Meg.... I want us'', he whispered as he kissed her cheeks, and her eyes, and at last her lips. It was a brief and gentle kiss, he didn't like people seeing him kissing, and that man called Eric was still near them. His were were showing his emotions, and how true his words were true. ''I love you'', he whispered, and continued caressing her stomach softly.

''I'm really surprised that he hadn't found you yet... He runs a big company in Seattle, specialized on looking for missing people.'', she said softly, looking from Damon to Belle. Marina could feel that Belle was bothered about something, and she might have an idea of what was. ''I remember everything too... I don't know much about yours or John's past... But I know mine, very well.... He had this ugly wound in his head, he told me he woke up one day, and felt it, but he didn't remember oy anything before it.... And for his snaity, I beilieve we could keep him this way, it's much better for all of us'', she sighed softly. Eric mumbled a small spell which made him able to listen to what they were talking about. He couldn't help but fell happy, now that creepy man Belle called brother wouldn't be a trheat to her, or Kida anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megara
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Could we have a moment? [Tag: Meg/Belle]   February 19th 2013, 10:07 pm

Megara closed her eyes, smiling as she felt his lips on her skin. when his lips left her own, she opened her eyes again to see the raw emotion in his gaze. It never failed to make her heart skip a few beats. "I love you, too," she whispered back. Even in her anxiety about the whole thing, she knew that if she had him with her, she could handle it. He was her sanity; her rock. If he had gone, she would have succumbed to the overwhelming emotions and wound up in a hole again. She put her hand over his on her stomach and took a steadying breath. "Thank you... Eric," She said softly, her eyes turning to the other male. He didn't look that much older than Adam. More mature in appearance, but their age couldn't be far off. "Do you think your wife would be alright with talking to me? I honestly have no idea what I'm doing," She mumbled, making a face at the idea of having to go through with pregnancy on her own. "I... don't have anyone but Adam," She explained quietly.

Belle nodded, knowing it was better if John forgot what he had done in Nirethia over the years. "I should see him..." She trailed off, her attention being caught by the baby boy in her arms as he pushed against her shoulders, obviously wanting down. Belle arched a brow and set Damon down, watching as he started crawling. He looked like he knew exactly where he was going. Belle followed, her gaze curious on the toddler. Damon crawled back through the shelves and winded up crawling onto Meg's lap. The teenager went a little wide-eyed, not having been paying attention.

"....H-Hi there," Meg stammered, blinking a few times to register that there was a small boy sitting on her lap. Damon didn't look to her. He had his eyes focused on where Meg and Adam's hands here. Meg watched as the boy tugged their hands away and put his own small hands over her stomach. Belle arched a brow. "Huh... Damon, what's that?" She asked quietly. "Bah-bee," Damon cooed softly, smiling. Meg bit her lip, not able to restrain her own smile. Damon turned his bright green hues up to Meg's smile and giggled, clapping his hands together. Meg giggled too, lightly brushing a bit of Damon's hair from his face. Damon leaned towards her touch and then laid his head on her shoulder, his arms moving around her neck. Meg stilled a bit, but easily relaxed as she sat there on Adam's lap. She wrapped her arms around the small boy and rested her chin onto his shoulder, her fingertips aimlessly brushing along his back soothingly -- instinctively knowing how to calm him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Could we have a moment? [Tag: Meg/Belle]   February 19th 2013, 11:37 pm

Eric turned his attention back to the young couple, and he nodded with a soft smile... ''I believe she will have no objection at talking to you, she works at the hospital, as a nurse... I have a feeling you should go there, not only to talk to my wife, but also to see if your child is alright'', he said softly, with a gentle smile. He didn't know much about them, but Eric hoped they could hold this whole situation just fine... ''You know, you're gonna be on their knees when you both feel the first kicks, believe me...'', he smiled brightly. ''When is it going to happen?'', Adam asked shyly, looking down on their hands upon Meg's stomach as if the baby could kick in any moment. ''The kicks start not too long after the bump started showing, easy there, kid'', he chuckled softly, and Adam pouted slightly. He didn't like people calling him kid. He was a king, not a kid.

Marina smiled brighter, and she was about to tell about Damon's birthday when she saw her baby boy asking to get down. She frowned and followed right beside Belle as she crawled among those book shelves. He seemed determined to go somewhere, and she pursed her lips as she followed, her shoes making soft clicks on the floor as she walked. She froze slightly, seeing who she was sure it was Eric seated on the ground, as well a teenager couple seated across him, and Damon was in the girl's lap. Adam gasped mutely, not seeing the baby boy until he was into Meg's lap. Curiosity got her and she tilted her head slightly watching damon interacting with the teens. She couldn't help but smile as she heard Damon speaking and giggling, and obviously making the girl giggling too. As Damon locked his eyes upon hers for a moment, Marina blew him a kiss, and but the sparkle in his eyes, she could see he was smiling too. Adam watched the boy and couldn't help but smile and chuckled softly too, his fear slowly started to be replaced by a shy feeling of joy. He looked around and saw Belle and a new woman, who he guessed it was the boy's mother by the way she looked at him. ''Hi, Damon!'', Eric smiled and softly patted his back, ''Hi, Marina!'', he greeted the brunnete, and Marina blinked once towards him, before answering quietly. ''H-Hi'', she bit her lip softly as she looked back to Damon. She wanted to like Eric, but she was still a little afraid of letting herself trust him. Eric could see how Marina was feeling, but he didn't care about her that much, he just turned his gaze back to Meg and Adam, and smiled softly, seeing how Damon got their attention already.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megara
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Could we have a moment? [Tag: Meg/Belle]   February 19th 2013, 11:47 pm

Megara smiled shyly towards Marina, figuring out easily that this was her son she was holding. She liked the feeling of having such a small body there in her arms, even if it was so very foreign. She carefully climbed off of Adam's lap, only to sit Damon there in her place. Damon blinked a few times, not meeting Adam's gaze, but still seeming to give the male a once-over. Then, Damon smiled, seemingly approving of Adam. He stood up on his lap and hugged his neck. "Dahdah!" Damon proclaimed, pointing to Adam, then to Megara's stomach. "Smart little thing, isn't he?" Meg mused. "I think he got a bit of my blood mixed somewhere in there," Belle mumbled. "Meg, you can't be more than three days into your pregnancy -- not even these fancy tests in this world can catch that. Only a witch can. Damon knew," Belle pointed out, shifting her gaze to Marina.

Megara bit her lip and nudged Adam's side a bit. "You look pretty good with a baby in your arms," She whispered, a corner of her lips turning up in a crooked smile. "How old are you, Eric?" Meg asked suddenly, arching a brow in his direction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Could we have a moment? [Tag: Meg/Belle]   February 20th 2013, 12:10 am

Marina smiled softly towards Meg, and then turned her gaze once more to Damon, as he was led to sit into the male's lap. Adam seemed confused, and a bit nervous having the baby so close to him. He was too small, and he was afraid of hurting him. But he looked down to Damon, into his emerald hues, and she couldn't help but smile back seeing the smile upon the boy's lips. He held him carefully against his chest, and Marina felt proud watching how smart her boy was. Marina turned her gaze back to Belle as she talked, and she felt her heart skipping a beat as she realized what those words meant. Damon being a sorcerer? That idea was foreign to her... Of course there was that tale of her grandmother being a mermaid, but she and John didn't have any skill on magic, and making spells, could Damon be able to do things like Belle, Kida or Eric were? ''That night, when I almost lost him... Did you do anything about it?'', she asked shyly, afraid that Belle could misunterstood her question.

Adam smiled back, and nudged her softly with his elbow. ''You definetely look better holding him... I'm feeling a little clumsy now'', he chuckled, and turned his gaze back to Eric, a little curious about his age. He seemed to be almost as his age, but somehow, more mature. ''I'm 23, m'lady...'', he asnwered with a charmingly smile, and teased, ''I hope I don't look that old to you, kids'', he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megara
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Could we have a moment? [Tag: Meg/Belle]   February 20th 2013, 12:33 am

Belle thought back for a moment, trying to remember what she had done. "I tried... to stop the pain. I remember that much because I was in a shit load of pain," She mumbled. "I wasn't strong enough back then to know how to heal anything..." She shrugged her shoulders and looked to the boy. "Sometimes magic stays in the blood. I wouldn't be surprised if you and John could cast a simple spell," She mused.

Meg smirked slightly. "Oh, you're ancient," She teased, stretching out her leg and lightly nudging her foot against Eric's leg playfully. "You're the same age as Adam," Meg murmured, shifting her violet gaze between the two males speculatively. "I think the spell did something to you, Adam... Since you didn't look like this in the other realm, it changed you back to what you looked like before -- maybe a little older," She mused, trying to figure out the physical gap. "Your wife's a lucky girl, Eric. Handsome, kind, and mature? That's just not fair," Meg smiled as she shifted her gaze back over to him. Damon squealed, though quietly, and scrambled to climb onto Eric's lap next, sitting on his lap sideways and leaning on his chest, his eyes closing as he got comfortable.

(Pft. Meg likes them older men. X'D)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Could we have a moment? [Tag: Meg/Belle]   February 20th 2013, 8:24 pm

Marina gave Belle a fondly smile... ''Thank you for being there for us when we needed'', she said sotly and looked to Damon for a moment before turning her gaze back to Belle. ''I was feeling so weak and numb that night... I'm sorry I have caused you any pain... I was just too worried about Damon, and you were the only person I knew that could hve helped us''

Eric laughed softly, ''Ancient??? I'm not that old...'', he winked at her, and shifted his gaze towards Adam. The young male looked down to Damon when he was the center of attention. He liked catching other's attention, but he wasn't into the mood of being cocky this time. Instead he watched the baby boy on his lap as he tangled his hands on the hair of his nape, and then tugged his shoulder, asking for Adam to put him back to his lap. ''Maybe you're right, maybe I haven'tgrown older since I turned into a beast, but I feel older, I don't know'', he made a small face as he shrugged, but as soon Meg teased the other male, Adam cleaned his throat and held her hand gently, as if he reminded her he was still there. Eric called Damon with his hand as the boy leaned towards him, and he smiled softly as he ruffled his hair playfully. ''I've missed you too buddy'', Eric mumbled with a small smile and he smiled fondly watching the boy closing his eyes. He looked like a small angel, and Eric couldn't help but imagining about the time when he would have his own little boy by his side. He gently held Damon with one arm, and nested his on his chest. Marina widened her eyes slightly seeing Damon crawling to Eric, she didn't trusted him, and he had that hook on his arm. She was about to walk over and take Damon back to her when she watched how Eric was kind to him. She gasped quietly, and then mumbled softly to Belle. ''I was wrong about him''. She admitted, and held her sides gently. Yes, Eric could have acted in front of her, but tthe look in his eyes was pure and true. Eric smirked, hearing Marina's mumbling, ''Thanks, love'', he winked at her, and then to Belle. Marina widened her eyes again, but couldn't help but giggle softly after it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megara
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Could we have a moment? [Tag: Meg/Belle]   February 20th 2013, 10:24 pm

Belle shrugged off the subject. "I'm not completely evil," she teased, smirking a bit to herself. She watched how Eric interacted with the two younger people. She liked seeing him like that -- almost parental, and still so young. It only made her more sure that he was going to be a great father.

Meg smirked at Eric's playfulness, up until the point where she felt Adam's hand hold her own a little tighter. She blinked, looking up at him with a confused, wide-eyed expression. But, she knew as soon as she went back over her words mentally. She smiled slightly and brought his hand up to kiss his knuckles. "Sorry," she apologized for that spark of jealousy she saw in his eyes. She leaned up and pecked his lips tenderly. "I love you," she mumbled into the kiss, smiling as she leaned back.

Damon smiled at Eric's words and nuzzles his head against the mans chest. "Of course you were wrong," Belle scoffed. "Eri is amazing... Hook and all," she smiled, kneeling down amd pecking Eric's lips. "A little conceited, but amazing," she smirked. "Meg, did you find the books you wanted?" She mused. Meg shrugged and looked to the stack on the table. "I guess.." Meg shrugged. "Take what you found. I don't need them around here," Belle smiled. Meg grinned and nodded. "Then we can see your wife?" Meg asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Could we have a moment? [Tag: Meg/Belle]   February 20th 2013, 11:54 pm

''You don't need to be sorry, love... Just remember I'm still here, kay?'', Adam whispered gently aginst her ear, and pecked on her neck softly, a little gesture to show his affection for her, ''I love you'', he whispered back quietly, with a small smirk. He brought her hands to his lips and also kissed her knuckles gently, looking up at her violent hues with a soft gaze. Eric listened to the young couple, and smiled to himself.... Long ago he imagined he would have an innocent love, and his life would be perfect... That was before Nirethia, and falling deeply and intensiyl in love for Kida... He couldn't imagine having such powerfull feeling for anyone before, nor Cinderella or even Belle... Kida had him on his knees for her. ''Speaking the truth doesn't mean one is conceited....'', he smirked boyish as he pecked on Belle's lips again. He looked down to a sleepy Damon on his shoulder, hanging his head loosely, and smiling while he slept. He handed the boy to Belle, and turned his gaze to the young couple... ''I'm going to meet her at the hospital... She was going to get a ultra...ultrass... ultrasound'', he frowned as he said that word, it was still very stranger to him... ''You can meet her after it if she has some free time'', he nodded with a smirk. Marina was watching quietly as they interected, and smiled fondly seeing Damon asleep into Eric's arns... If her son trusted him, why couldn't she trust him too. She approached softlynear to Eric, still a little afraid since the last time they were so close, and he wrapped his hands around her neck... But she needed to try, she needed to forgive him and give himanother chance. ''I wish I could talk to you later'', she said softly, looking from Belle to Eric.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megara
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Could we have a moment? [Tag: Meg/Belle]   February 21st 2013, 12:21 am

"What's an ultrasound?" Meg mumbled, mostly to herself. She liked the idea of getting to see the the woman so soon. It helped assure her she was doing something right. "You two could meet us at Adam's loft..." Meg offered up the suggestion. Belle smiled a bit, but then turned her attention to Eric as he put Damon back into her arms. she smiled and nuzzles her nose to the top of the boys head as he laid on her shoulder. "Both of us? Or just Eric?" She asked, arching a brow.

Meg leaned her head onto Adams shoulder, one of her arms aimlessly tracing a small pattern on her stomach. She wasnt totally clear minded yet, but she had her mind focused nonetheless. She closed her eyes and brought that dream from before back to her mind. The one of her and Adam in a field with a little girl. She smiled slightly, her hand now caressing her flat stomach.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Could we have a moment? [Tag: Meg/Belle]   February 21st 2013, 1:46 am

Adam shook his head and smirked slightly, for not knowing what was an ultrasound, and for Meg feeling already like she owned his loft. He liked the idea, and he wrapped his arms around her, resting his hand upon hers. ''The loft is ours. It's not just mine anymore. You are part of my life, meg... Get used to it'', he whispered gently next to her ear and kissed her cheek softly.

Eric laughed softly, ''As far I rememeber is something that could help seeing if the baby is normal, or not...'', he tried to explain, but then he felt a little awkward as he started hearing Adam's whisper, but then he mumbled a spell to put his hearing back to normal, so the young couple could have some privacy, ''I'll talk to Kida about meeting you there''. He then turned his attention to the women by his side, and he nodded quietly to Marina. The brunette, seeing him nodding softly, took courage and said quietly. ''I was wrong about you, Eric... I thought you were like the Korsos after the episode at the jail, but now I can see you're kind... And I have the feeling you will be a good father'', he pursed her lips and looked to Damon sleeping on Belle's shoulder. She hated being wrong, but she needed to admit she was mistaken about him. Eric clenched his teeth slightly when he heard the name Korso, but as she tried to redeem herself, he forgot that name was even spoken in that room. ''I wasn't a saint back that time, Marina. I was in a dark place, and I'm really sorry about your neck'', he pursed his lips and continued, ''I wanted to get to your husband, for the things he had done to Belle and Kida. But now he's a good fellow as you said, and Belle deserves a good brother by her side. Peace?'', he suggested, with opened arms. Marina looked shyly from Belle to Eric, and she couldn't believe this was really happening. ''Peace'', she said softly and walked closer to Eric to hug him back. It was quite weird feeling his arms around her, but the gesture was gentle now, and she wasn't afraid of him anymore as she felt the weight of the world leaving from her shoulders. ''Damon's birthday is next week, and I'm making a small dinner at my loft. John is coming, and I wished you could go too, along with Flynn and Kida'', she asked them with a soft smile, feeling light headed. ''I'll tell Kida about it...'', Eric assured her and crossed his arms on his back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megara
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Could we have a moment? [Tag: Meg/Belle]   February 21st 2013, 2:12 am

Meg smiled, opening her violet eyes to look up at him. "I could get used to that," she whispered, turning her head to catch his lips from when he kissed her cheek. She smiled against his lips and giggled softly. Absently, the idea of turning her old bedroom into a nursery passed through her mind. "We should... keep it a secret. Hades doesn't need to know," she sighed, frowning at the idea of having to keep such an important thing secret.

Belle watched the interaction between Eric and Marina, a bit skeptical as Marina actually hugged Eric. The girl was growing up, wasn't she? So was Eric, though. As was herself. "So sweet..." She teased, smiling crookedly. "Ooh. A party? I guess I'm not allowed to bring rum, huh?" Belle pouted then, but smirked soon after, amused with herself. "I might be able to talk Flynn into it..." Belle shrugged nonchalantly. "He likes you, for some reason," She waved off the matter. "Eric, go to Kidagakash. Marina, take this baby boy home. He's sleepy," Belle instructed, passing Damon back to Marina carefully. "You two," she turned back to Meg and Adam. "Get back to your loft. Relax. Eric and Kida will be by later," She smiled. Meg nodded and stood up, smoothing her dress out and fixing her hair over her shoulder the best she could. "Here. The address for the loft," Meg mumbled, scribbling it down on a scrap of paper and handing it to Eric. "Your books," Belle hummed, using her magic to lift the books into Meg's arms. Meg staggered a bit, but managed to hold them all. She walked out to the car, thankful it had stopped raining. Putting them in the back, she looked back to the library and gave Eric a small smile. She sat into the car and made grabby hands towards Adam, wanting him to come to her like a small child would.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Could we have a moment? [Tag: Meg/Belle]   February 21st 2013, 2:47 am

Adam stood up and thanked Belle for Meg's books, he thought that relaxing was the best idea for the moment. They all seemed to be nice people, and this time when Belle used magic, Adam wasn't afraid anymore. ''Let me hold those'', Adam held the books for. She could be pregnant for days, or months, but he was a gentleman after all. He wanted her to be comfortable, and he would do whatever he could to make her feel good. Once they were into the car, he laughed softly seeing her acting like a child and leaned towards her, so he could kiss her tenderly. ''You sure you don't want to tell not even Hercules about our secret?'', he mumbled against her lips.

Marina gladly took Damon into her arms, and gently held him against her chest. ''You're impossible, don't ya?'', she smirked and kissed Damon's temple softly, ''I also like you Belle, for some reason'', she teased softly, and also scribbled her adress to Belle. ''I'll be waiting for you, and Eric at the party... I would truly appreciate if you all go, and I'm sure Damon and John will too'', she nodded softly, and hugged Belle again, ''See you soon'', she whispered and walked towards Damon's pram. When they were ready to go, she waved back to Belle and Eric and walked back home.

Eric watched while everyone left the library one by one, and when there was no one around them he teased. ''So bossy'', Eric shook his head amused and leaned to whisper to Belle, his eyes playful as Marina and Damon left the building. ''I'll bring the rum, but you're not going to drink it, m'lady... There is something different about you, I'm not sure... But maybe Meg isn't the only one with a [i]'bah-bee'[i]', he put Meg's address into the pocket of his jacket and winked at her before he started walking towards the door without saying another word.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megara
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Could we have a moment? [Tag: Meg/Belle]   February 21st 2013, 3:25 pm

Meg smiled against the kiss, loving the feeling of his lips on hers. "Mm... Herc isn't the best at keeping quiet. He would make it obvious... We should hide it as long as we can," she sihjed, looking down to her stomach. 'The last thing I want is for Hades to use this against me... Or try and hurt her," she mumbled, not really realizing she had given the baby a gender in her mind.

Belle returned marinas hug and nodded, smiling a bit. "Sure, sure. I'll be there," she assured her, then watched as she and damon left. Her attention went back to Eric and.poured as he spoke of denying her the rum. "No fair! I want so--" she paused as she heard his next words. She went a wide-eyed at his statement and stumbled slightly on her.feet as she watched him go. A baby? Belle pursed her lips and put her hand on her stomach. She'd had that feeling when she was at the library alone that someone else was with her, though no one was, ever since Flynns first night there. She'd ignored it, simply because she knew she couldn't get pregnant. Eric's spell handnt actually worked, right? She bit her lip and shook her head after a long moment. "Rubbish... He's just messing with me. That's not funny, Eric," she muttered, though he was already long gone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Could we have a moment? [Tag: Meg/Belle]   February 21st 2013, 7:20 pm

Adam caressed her cheek gently, smirking slightly as he remembered of naive Hercules could be... ''Okay, and I think we can trust on those people, they seem fine'', he said with a small shrug, and pursed his lips as she mentioned Hades. He wouldn't let that man getting close to Meg again, and it would be for the ebst if they hid the pregnancy as longer they could... Maybe he could hire a tutor, Belle seemed a clever woman, she could teach Meg many things, and that would prevent meg from going to school where Adam could't have his eyes upon her. ''Her?'', he asked with an amused smile as he leaned back to his seat. It was too soon to think about the gender, but he liked the idea of having a little princess.

Eric knew Belle would say something amusing, so he was glad he had his behind to her as he heard her muttering, so he didn't have to worry about hidding his smirk. He stopped on his heels and turned around, facing her. ''I'm full of fun, but I wasn't trying to be fun this time, love'', he batted his eyeslashes innocently, as he ran his hand aimless along the curve of his hook.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megara
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Could we have a moment? [Tag: Meg/Belle]   February 21st 2013, 7:35 pm

Megara blinked a few times, not really catching onto why he looked so amused. But, as she caught on to what she had said, she blushed and smiled sheepishly. "You know..." she started, curling up at his side, her head leaned onto his shoulder. "I had a dream last night that you and I were somewhere else.... We were laying in this field and the grass was tall. It was really peaceful... And then there was giggling -- a little girl's giggling," she clarrified, looking ahead of herself, though not looking at anything at all. "She was beautiful... She looked like you... But, she had my eyes. I liked how calm everything was... " She sighed, smiling softly to herself as she closed her eyes and nuzzled her head to his shoulder.

Belle pursed her lips at his words and shook her head. "That's a cruel joke, Eric... You should know better than to get my hopes up," She mumbled, sitting onto the edge of her desk and fiddling with her fingers. "You're going to be late for your ultrasound thing," she pointed out, looking to the clock.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Could we have a moment? [Tag: Meg/Belle]   February 22nd 2013, 12:53 am

Adam smiled sfotly seeing the blush in her cheeks, she looked happier, and more alive he dared to think. He wrapped his arm around her waist and smiled to himself as she talked about the dream. It was a nice dream... Giggling and walking on a field, just like the first day they were at the park. he bit his lip softly, and wanted that dream to come true, not just for Meg, but for himself too. He started to feel a change in him, slowly Meg made him less selfless, and less indifferent. He cared about her, and he also realized he cared about the small life into Meg. ''I want that dream to come true... I want to be happy, meg... And I can only see myself happy with you by my side, and also a little girl, with violet eyes, and dimples on her cheeks, just like yours'', he mumbled fondly next to her ear.

Eric smiled shyly and walked back to her again. He then gently held her chin, so he could see into those golden eyes, and mostly important, she could see his blue hues, showing her he was telling the truth. ''You see, I felt something, like a strong energy when I'm around Kida, Meg, and you... But when I hugged Marina, I didn't felt that energy. it took me only a few seconds to connects the dots, and Bells... I'm pretty sure you're pregnant. The spell I made worked, I had faith and it wasn't in vain'', he smiled sfotly, and leaned up to kiss her forehead gently, before pecking her lips. ''I should go now, but I'll bring Kida here before we go to Adam's loft. She misses you, and I'm sure she will confirm that I'm right'', he cupped her cheeks gently, and pecked on her lips again. ''See you later'', he winked, and this time he left the library, heading straight to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megara
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Could we have a moment? [Tag: Meg/Belle]   February 22nd 2013, 1:39 am

Megara felt her heart flutter at his words and bit her bottom lip, smiling softly, those dimples he spoke of coming into play on her cheeks. "Good... Because, we're both yours," she whispered, taking his hand and placing it on her stomach lightly. She wanted that dream. She wanted to be by his side and know she wasn't going to lose him. She wouldn't lose him nor the baby she was already in love with. Once she accepted the reality and got a grasp on the idea, it only took a moment to love the unborn child growing within her tiny frame.

Eric bit her lip and looked up at Eric, her eyes careful. She could tell from his gaze that he was sure. Eric only had that look when he was positive he wasn't wrong. She closed her eyes at each kiss he gave to her. She nodded quietly to his words and chewed on her bottom lip as she watched him actually leave this time. Her hands caressed her stomach tentatively. She wasn't sure if she should let that hope build up. She would see Kida first.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Could we have a moment? [Tag: Meg/Belle]   February 22nd 2013, 1:52 pm

Adam smiled, his eyes shinning with all the love he was feeling. He looked down to their hands upon her stomach, and never felt so sure about something in his whole life. She was going to be his family, they were going to have a beautiful, smart, sassy daughter, and they were going to be together. He wanted to make her happy, and to marry her when the time comes... He wasn't scared anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Could we have a moment? [Tag: Meg/Belle]   

Back to top Go down

Could we have a moment? [Tag: Meg/Belle]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2