Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

Reunion [Tag: Kida/Belle]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

Reunion [Tag: Kida/Belle] Empty
PostSubject: Reunion [Tag: Kida/Belle]   Reunion [Tag: Kida/Belle] EmptyFebruary 23rd 2013, 3:37 am

Kida smiled and nodded. She got off of the bed, and interlaced her fingers with his. "Let's go see my sister," she whispered, then led him from the room and out to the stairs. She walked all the way down to the bottom floor and out to the parking lot to her car. She helped him in and then got in for herself. "So, the library? I've seen that before. Let's go," she smiled, starting the car up and pulling out of the lot.

Eric stole a kiss from her as she helped him getting into the car and he gently rested the folder with the picture of their boys upon his lap. He smiled brightly, the ultrasound went better than he imagined it would, and now Kida was going to see Belle again, and vice-versa. ''There is something you need to know first... I'm pretty sure our spell worked, and she's pregnant...''
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: Reunion [Tag: Kida/Belle]   Reunion [Tag: Kida/Belle] EmptyFebruary 23rd 2013, 3:54 am

Kida drove smoothly and arched a brow, looking over at Eric. "Pregnant? Really?" she smiled a bit, turning her hues back to the eyes. "I didn't think your spell would work," she admitted sheepishly. "But... I'm glad it did. Belle deserves a baby.... though, what kind of mother she will be, I'm not sure. We may have given humanity a horrible fate," She laughed softly.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Reunion [Tag: Kida/Belle]   Reunion [Tag: Kida/Belle] EmptyFebruary 23rd 2013, 2:59 pm

Eric pouted cutely when she admitted she hadn't believed his spell was going to work, but as soon as she joked about Belle being a mother he couldn't help but chuckle softly. ''C'mon, she's going to be great... On her own manner'', he smirked and looked down on his lap, where he opened the folder and saw the ultrasound picture. He smirked sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: Reunion [Tag: Kida/Belle]   Reunion [Tag: Kida/Belle] EmptyFebruary 23rd 2013, 11:23 pm

Kida giggled softly and glanced over to see him looking at the ultrasound pictures. "I can't believe it's twins... Two boys running around, plus you?" She sighed over dramatically and then smirked. "Boys tend to look like the father... We're unleashing your genes onto this town," Kida mumbled, eyes going a bit wide as she gazed out of the window.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Reunion [Tag: Kida/Belle]   Reunion [Tag: Kida/Belle] EmptyFebruary 24th 2013, 1:41 am

Eric leaned in his seat and laughed pleased. ''Alright, they are going to inherit your genes too... With my good look and charm, and your brain, no one will stop them'', he chuckled softly and closed the folder as he looked back to her, ''Any problem, babe?'', he asked slightly conserned, seeing her eyes a little wide.
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: Reunion [Tag: Kida/Belle]   Reunion [Tag: Kida/Belle] EmptyFebruary 24th 2013, 1:46 am

"Problems?" Kida repeated, arching a brow. "No... More of a concern for the female population around here," she teased, smirking now as she looked over at him. She winked towards him, then giggled softly and parked her car outside of the small library. She climbed out of the car and smiled, stretching her arms over her head. She smoothed out her clothing and pulled her hair over one shoulder as she strolled casually to the door.

"Kida!" Belle gasped as the door opened, the bell alerting the brunette to the girls entrance. "Belle!" Kida smiled, gladly embracing Belle as the other girl ran to her and nearly tackled her in a hug. "I'm so glad you're here..." Belle smiled softly and hid her face into the crook of Kida's neck. Kida smiled and smoothed out the other's hair. "Wouldn't want to be anywhere else. How are you?" she asked, pulling Belle back to look at her. "Good... Still haven't gone outside, but, it's cool," Belle shrugged, smiling sheepishly afterwards. Kida laughed and shook her head. "Here... Look!" she smiled brightly, then looked to Eric, requesting the ultrasound photos.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Reunion [Tag: Kida/Belle]   Reunion [Tag: Kida/Belle] EmptyFebruary 24th 2013, 2:05 am

Eric laughed amused and shook his head as he looked down on his lap... Those days of flirting women around and all the jazz were gone now... Having a family with Kida was his goal now, and he smiled shyly to himself realizing that finally he was going to have a family, a real family, and he would try to be the best husband to Kida, and the best father to the boys. As she parked the car, he also climbed out and jogged slightly towards Kida, gently wrapping her with his arm.

He knew Belle would be anxiously waiting for Kida, and he wasn't wrong. If he wasn't so close to Belle, he would be scared of how well he knew her. He stepped back slightly, giving the girls a moment alone. As there was no one else inside the library, he waved his hook, and the front door closed. Now, they wouldn't be interrupted by anyone. He frowned as she said she hadn't come outside, what kind of fiance Flynn was for not walking his girl for a walk... Eric hasn't really walked with Kida, since she was the one driving the car all the time, but they had spent a good time outside already... He looked at Kida and softly handed her the folder with the pictures. He then gently resped his chin upon Kida's shoulder and wrapped his arms around Kida's waist, resting his hand upon her stomach. ''Hi, Bells'', he winked at her finally.
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: Reunion [Tag: Kida/Belle]   Reunion [Tag: Kida/Belle] EmptyFebruary 24th 2013, 2:22 am

Kida smiled as she felt his arms around her. She loved the feeling of his warmth around her. Belle smiled as well. "Gee. Been so long since I've seen you," She teased. Kida giggled, taking the folder. "Look. Twins," Kida whispered, holding out the picture for Belle to take. "The hell is that?" Belle asked, making a face at the oddly shaped things she saw on the page. Kida smirked and rolled her eyes. "Babies... they do look a bit funny when they're this little... But, they're growing into their skin," Kida mumbled, laughing softly and leaning back against Eric. "They look like.... I don't even know," Belle scoffed, smiling to herself.

"Speaking of babies, though..." Belle started, shifting her gaze to Eric, then to Kida. "Eric seems to think I might be... pregnant," she mumbled slowly. "You are. Maybe only a few days since conception, but you're definitely pregnant," Kida said simply, no doubt in her voice. Belle blinked a few times and bit down on her bottom lip. "But... I was stabbed so many times in my abdomen... How could a spell Eric did have fixed it?" She asked, skeptical still. "No offense, Eric..." she added. Kida laughed softly, looking up at Eric with a smirk. "I'm not sure... Maybe he believed in it enough -- loved you enough -- to make the spell more powerful."
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Reunion [Tag: Kida/Belle]   Reunion [Tag: Kida/Belle] EmptyFebruary 24th 2013, 2:32 am

Eric grinned at Belle and looked down to the picture again. ''C'mon Bells... Can't you see? This is kicker number one, and this is kicker number two'', he mumbled, pointing the hook to two different places on the picture. To Belle, it might seemed it was strange forms, but to him, he knew they were his boys, growing slowly inside Kida. He pursed his lips when Belle turned her gaze back to him, and gave her a innocent look, but as soon she talked on he relaxed and smiled softly at Belle. He didn't felt offended at all, instead he felt a little cocky, he felt good with Belle being skeptical about his power, it made him think that he could be more powerfull than those ladies could possible imagine. ''I don't know... But I think love is the most powerfull magic on Earth.'', he said with a lovingly gaze at Kida's eyes, ''And I believed you deserved to be happy, Bells. So that's why I had faith my spell would work'', he smirked softly, as he turned his gaze back to the brunette.
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: Reunion [Tag: Kida/Belle]   Reunion [Tag: Kida/Belle] EmptyFebruary 24th 2013, 2:52 am

Kida met Eric's gaze and felt her heart warm at the words that left his lips. He was so intent and devoted -- something she never had even considered for herself to deserve. But, she had it now, and she knew she wasn't going to lose him. Belle bit her bottom lip and looked back to the picture. She could make out the two babies, and she knew it was amazing, even if they did look strange. But, the idea that she had something like that inside of herself was a bit odd. She was so set on thinking she couldn't have kids that suddenly hearing she was having children? She wasn't sure what to think. "Do you know... what it is?" Belle asked carefully. "I feel a girl," Kida said quietly.

(andnowericsayshefeelsaboy,sincejasper. xD)
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Reunion [Tag: Kida/Belle]   Reunion [Tag: Kida/Belle] EmptyFebruary 24th 2013, 3:03 am

Eric looked at Belle with an amused smirk on his lips... She was going to be a great mother, he was sure, but it was going to be amusing seeing a mother with a mindset of a five years old child. He then started paying attention to the boys under his hand, he was getting familiar with their feeling, so when Kida said Belle was going to have a girl, he frowned. He had felt the same feeling around Kida, and Belle, the feeling of a baby boy. ''You sure? I feel a boy...'', he mumbled quietly. ''Unless...'', he rose his eyebrow and and gently leaned his hand upon Belle's stomach. He could clearly feel a boy, but also something different, yet alike the feeling he was having. He loked at Kida's stomach, and after at Kida's gaze... ''Are you thinking the same I'm guessing?'', he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: Reunion [Tag: Kida/Belle]   Reunion [Tag: Kida/Belle] EmptyFebruary 24th 2013, 3:14 am

Kida furrowed her brows as Eric said otherwise. She knew she felt a girl. But, with two boys inside of her, she knew what a boy would feel like, too. She tilted her head slightly, studying Belle's stomach before looking to Eric at the same moment his gaze fell upon her. She smiled a bit. "Hmm... Maybe twins is a family trend," she mumbled, her blue gaze turning towards Belle. Golden hues met those blue eyes, though they were much wider in surprise. "T-Twins...? As in, two?" Belle stammered, her hand going over her stomach. "I feel a girl... Eric feels a boy... And yet, I feel seven presences in this room," Kida shrugged. "Makes sense."
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Reunion [Tag: Kida/Belle]   Reunion [Tag: Kida/Belle] EmptyFebruary 24th 2013, 3:34 am

Eric gave Kida a charming smirk when their gaze met... ''Nah... As far I know, you don't have any twins in both of your parents... I on the otherwise'', he cleaned his throat slightly, not liking to remember of the Korsos... ''Kida pregnant with twins is quite easy to esplain, but you Bells... maybe when I casted that spell, I put much about me, and maybe some trends of mine went to you... That can happen, right?'', he pursed his lips as he looked at Kida. She was into magic longer than he or Belle was, and maybe she could say if his guess could be right or not.
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: Reunion [Tag: Kida/Belle]   Reunion [Tag: Kida/Belle] EmptyFebruary 24th 2013, 3:39 am

"I... Don't honestly know," Kida admitted, furrowing her brows as she looked back to Belle. "I suppose that could have happened... Though, don't go telling Flynn all that. Might make it sound like their more Eric's kids," Kida teased quietly, a playful smile on her lips. Belle laughed softly and rolled her eyes. "Right... It's just... strange," Belle mumbled, looking down to her stomach with unsure eyes. "I've always been so good at knowing when someone else was pregnant... Why is it so hard for me to feel my own?" she questioned.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Reunion [Tag: Kida/Belle]   Reunion [Tag: Kida/Belle] EmptyFebruary 24th 2013, 3:46 am

''The worst part is that he would believe that...'', Eric sighed with a small chuckle and shook his head. He sat on a chair next to them, and gently tugged Kida to dit at his lap. ''You believed so hard you're going to have a child, that you denied every tiny possibilty you could might have one'', he shrugged and gently caressed Kida's thight, ''But who I am to guess what's on the mind of a five years old girl....'', he sighed dramatically.
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: Reunion [Tag: Kida/Belle]   Reunion [Tag: Kida/Belle] EmptyFebruary 24th 2013, 3:52 am

Kida smiled a bit, gladly sitting up onto Eric's lap. Belle turned her golden hues to Eric and chewed her lip as she thought over his words. Maybe he was right. She had believed her chances of having children were gone. To be told now that she was going to be having twins? It was hard to grasp on to. "Five? That's on her good days," Kida mumbled. "Hey!" Belle laughed, shoving both of their shoulders. "I think... I think I need to talk to Flynn. To tell him and see how he reacts," she sighed. "Maybe... if he accepts it, then I'll be able to accept it," She nodded to herself.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Reunion [Tag: Kida/Belle]   Reunion [Tag: Kida/Belle] EmptyFebruary 24th 2013, 4:00 am

''Three on her bad days??'', Eric made a face, adn then laughed as Belle shoved his shoulder. ''You must talk to him....'', he nodded quietly, but he locked on the last words she said... ''I feel this is almost impossible to happen, but what if he doens't accept it? What are you going to do?'', he bit his lip slightly.
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: Reunion [Tag: Kida/Belle]   Reunion [Tag: Kida/Belle] EmptyFebruary 24th 2013, 4:18 am

Belle looked over at Eric unsurely as his question echoed in her head. What would she do? "I..." she paused and looked down to her hands as she wrung them. "I... honestly have no idea," she admitted, furrowing her brows and frowning a bit. "I guess I would just wait... and see if things progress to where I can't deny you two being right," she shrugged her shoulders. Kida sighed and leaned over, kissing Belle's cheek softly. "Don't worry, Bells. Flynn want's the same things for you that Eric and I do.... Besides, that man will make an amazing father," Kida pointed out. Belle smiled a bit at the idea and nodded. "Speaking of all of this... Are you going to talk to the teens from before?" Belle asked. Kida nodded, looking to Eric. "We are... We're supposed to be having dinner with them or something," Kida shrugged. "We can head there... you talk to Flynn," Kida instructed. Belle sighed and nodded, knowing that was all she needed to do. "Don't look so gloomy, Belle... You're having twins!" Kida chimed, her tone trying to uplift her sister. Belle smiled sheepishly and nodded. "I gotta get used to the idea first," She laughed gently. Kida smiled softly and nodded, hugging her sister as she got off of Eric's lap. "I love you, Bells... Everything with be fine," she whispered into her ear. Belle nodded, returning the hug. Kida pulled away and gave her a gentle smile before kissing her forehead. "Now. To free dinner," Kida chimed, a smirk pulling on her lips as she walked to the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Reunion [Tag: Kida/Belle]   Reunion [Tag: Kida/Belle] EmptyFebruary 24th 2013, 4:33 am

Eric smiled softly at Belle, he was sure Flynn would be on Belle's side, but he couldn't help worrying about her. If the worst scenario happened, he would be by her side, ao as well Kida. ''Yeah, he's going to be a nice father, not as cooler as me, but he's going to be great.'' He watched as Kida tried to cheer Belle's and let a small chuckled out as he realized Kida was as bossy as Belle, and his mind wondered aimless of how would be a fight btween them. They had both strong-spirit, and he was pretty sure he wouldn't like to be caught in that cross-fire. He got up and also hugged Belle... ''You can always count on me and Kida, kay?'', he mumbled gently near her ear and smirked. ''We need to go... Pregnant woman is hungry'', he teased and pecked on her lips gently before walking behind Kida.
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: Reunion [Tag: Kida/Belle]   Reunion [Tag: Kida/Belle] EmptyFebruary 24th 2013, 4:48 am

Belle returned Eric's hug and nodded to his words. She laughed softly as he teased Kida and smirked. "Have fun!" Belle called after the two of them. Kida smiled a bit and walked to the car, giving Belle one last wave before sliding into the drivers seat. "So. What are these kids names?" Kida asked curiously as she started the car up.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Reunion [Tag: Kida/Belle]   Reunion [Tag: Kida/Belle] EmptyFebruary 24th 2013, 4:51 am

Eric walked to his seat and also pecked on Kida's lips before she could start the car. He looked at Belle, and also waved from his seat, though he was afraid she wouldn't have seen him... ''The girl's name is Meg, and the boy is Adam... They are from a different realm, like us'', he said softly. ''Oh, we might having free food next week too... It's Damon's birthday and the Dalmar girl invited us.'', he said with a small smirk as he handed her the adress of Adam's loft.
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: Reunion [Tag: Kida/Belle]   Reunion [Tag: Kida/Belle] EmptyFebruary 24th 2013, 5:12 am

Kida smiled a bit. "Really? Other people are here?" She questioned, arching a brow. It wasn't too hard to imagine that other people had been sent to this odd realm. She looked to him as he mentioned Marina. "Oh? That sounds fun," She hummed as she pulled away from the library and started off towards the loft.

(go post at the loft? XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reunion [Tag: Kida/Belle]   Reunion [Tag: Kida/Belle] Empty

Back to top Go down

Reunion [Tag: Kida/Belle]
Page 1 of 1