Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]   The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 26th 2013, 1:34 am

Meg smirked and shook her head. "You know. They say men who make 'little' jokes all the time are only compensating," she pointed out, smiling sweetly as she went and got the bread he asked for. She sat it down and started to slice it, humming softly to herself in the meantime.

Kida laughed slightly and shook her head, smiling down at her lap. "I mean... I'm a powerful witch, I guess... But, I'm not... bad..." she smiled hesitantly, and then shook off that haze to put on a real smile. "Honest. I'm not much wiser... You're the same age as my fiance," she pointed out, making a face. "Don't make me feel old," she pouted, sticking out her tongue.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]   The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 26th 2013, 1:55 am

''Tell me something, love.... Do you think I'm the kind who needs to compense anything about myself?'', he whispered teasingly as he walked behind her. He smirked and lowed the heat, seeing the pasta was almost at the right point... Now they only needed to mix the vegetables... ''Do you want some bacon?'', he suggested, with a secrecy gaze as he turned his gaze back to the girl, glancing furtively to Kida with the corner of his eye.

''Good... It's good you're not bad....'', Adam sighed in relief... ''I don't have the best memories with witches at all... You and your sister are making me think differently about witches...'', he said shyly, through his eyelashes.''I don't want to make you feel old... It's just you speak differently from other people I've seen... More regally, I guess... I wasn't around people for the last years anyway...'', he shrugged his shoulders and look at his lap.
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]   The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 26th 2013, 2:06 am

Megara arched a brow up to him and then giggled softly, shaking her head. She liked how playful he was. "Bacon?" She repeated, smiling a bit. She glanced at Kida, too, and smirked. "Ooh... Don't get in trouble with your wifey," She teased, grinning up at him playfully.

Kida blinked a bit, not having really expected to be told she spoke a certain way. "I guess I'm just used to talking how I did in Nirethia," she admitted, smiling sheepishly. "You just... don't come off as the shy kind of person. Am I really that intimidating?" she questioned, making a face.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]   The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 26th 2013, 2:19 am

''Nonsense... I'll get some fried for us and your boyfriend'', he winked and walked towards the freezer to get some of the bacon. ''I've done this many times in Nirethia... I used to make dinner for her, and I prepared some meat for me, even if she disapproved it'', he said with a nonchantanly shrug and went back to the counter... ''How about you? Are you enjoying this new world?'', he asked softly, like if he was a big brother to her.

''No... I'm not really that shy...'', he said with a simple smile and shifted in his seat, taking a more comfortable position... ''How was your world? As far I hear it sounded more complicated than mine or Meg's'', he asked with a sincere interest.
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]   The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 26th 2013, 3:07 am

"Sounds good to me!" Meg smiled brightly, her violet hues light and playful still. She liked the idea of having others around who were there to help out with her and Adam. "You haven't tried to eat like she does?" Meg questioned, arching a brow.

"Things were... complicated," Kida laughed, using his word. "It was a kingdom that wasn't run so well... everyone was on their own, pretty much... Eric had some bad family that really screwed him up... But, he's stronger than anyone i know," She admitted, smiling a bit. "Other than my sister, of course... God, what that girl has gone through," she shook her head in disbelief.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]   The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 26th 2013, 3:25 am

Eric smiled softly seeing the bright smile on her lips. It seemed liek everyone was happy in here... Meg, Adam, Belle, Marina, Kida and even Damon seemed happier. Maybe that black smoke wasn't that dark at all. He closed his eyes in a secret smile as he felt the scent of the back spreading on the kitchen.. With one hand he held the frying pan while he toasted the strips of bacon with the hook... It was very useful actually. ''Nahh... I've been eat meat my whole life... I love her, but if I pass one day without this'', he pointed the hook to the pan, ''Seriously, I feel like I'm starving on the evening'', he chuckled, ''Please, finish the past for me?'', he asked with a charmingly smile.

Adam smirked and tuned his gaze towards Meg for a moment. ''What about the royal family?? I ruled the kingdom quite well, despite being rude, spoiled, selfish, and unkind...'', he laughed bitterly and turned his gaze back to his lap again. But he decided to not be so shy around her anymore, slowly he lift his blue hues to her, and held his head up... ''Belle seems nice... She scares me with her magic...'', he laughed softly.
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]   The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 26th 2013, 2:09 pm

"That's a shame... I mean, you two can't have a normal meal together," Meg shook his head. "I'm glad Adam likes meat," she laughed lightly. She fixed the pasta and the vegetables with skill, no error in her actions. "Done," she chimed before taking a piece of bacon that was done. She ate a bite and giggled. "Not bad."

"Belles a bit to handle at times... I would say shes harmless, but thats not true," Kida smiled sheepishly. "The royals were nice, but... They never really did much. The council did more, despite being corrupt to hell," she scowled. "I stayed out of it, in the woods," she shrugged. "I liked doing yoga by the river. It's hard to do that now," she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]   The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 26th 2013, 10:28 pm

''Normal meal?'', Eric frowned, ''I don't think so... When she cooks, I don't eat meat.. But when it's my turn at the kitchen, I cook my meat and eat normally, but I have a strong feeling she's going to change the habbits at home with the boys'', he made a funny face and placed the bacon into a a small bowl. ''Not bad at all'', he nodded as he took a look a the pasta she fixed.

''Our kingdom had a council when my parents were alive...But I didn't trusted them, and after my parents' accident, I executed them all.'', he said quietly. ''I needed to show the people I wasn't kidding. I was young, but I knew how to rule well, and I knew how to keep the kingdom on its trails'', he pursed his lips and looked at Meg for a moment.

[gahhh.. it's lame.... I'll be on skype later! :3]
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]   The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 26th 2013, 11:05 pm

Meg smiled, proud of herself for her meal. "Thank you," she chimed happily. She smiled and then looked towards Adam, feeling his eyes on her. She face him a smile and then looked back to Eric. "I suppose we should feed the hungry pregnant woman, huh?" She mused.

Kida made a face as he mentioned having executed people simply out of mistrust. "Well... Youre certainly not a pacifist," she smiled sheepishly. She looked at Meg as Adam did and smiled a bit. "You really love her, huh?" She mumbled, tilting her head a bit. "She has some issues... I can tell... I'm glad she's got someone to look out for her. You seem to make her... Stable," she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]   The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 27th 2013, 12:05 am

''You're right... Just prepare the table, and put the bacon on it... She wouldn't be mad at you for doing that '', he smirked with a playful wink and started putting the last details on the pasta Meg prepared. He didn't have much to do, since Meg proved to be a good cooker. ''Food is served'', he chimed as he placed the bowl with the past on the table, and then he walked back to the kitchen to get the breads.

''I'm not a great fan of pacifism...'', he said softly, as he smiled to Meg. ''I'm not afraid of using force or drastic actions if I need'', he said quietly and looked back for a sec. ''I love her... I love her like I never thought I could love somone, not even my ex-fiance on the other realm'', he smiled shyly, ''She makes me stable too..'', he said softly and looked back at Eric when he called, ''Shall we?'', he asked to her as he stood up.
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]   The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 27th 2013, 12:16 am

Kida nodded, smiling a bit. She liked to know that the couple worked so well. Even if she wouldn't let herself be emotional all of the time, she was a sucker when it came to being a hopeless romantic. She wanted people to work out -- to connect, even if she couldn't. She looked over to Eric and grinned, seeing the food was ready. "Thank God," She sighed in relief, her hand going over her stomach at the idea of having food. "Agh... Boys are excited too," Kida mumbled with a small laugh, wincing slightly at how enthusiastically the boys were choosing to kick.

Meg took notice and furrowed her brows. "What's wrong?" She questioned, walking over to her. "Oh, nothing's wrong... The boys are just hungry -- kicking to remind me of that fact," Kida explained lightly, rubbing her stomach. She looked to Meg to see how the younger girl was watching curiously. "Do you want to feel?" She questioned, arching a brow. Meg bit her lip and hesitantly raised her hand to Kida's stomach. Kida guided her hand to rest where the boys were kicking most predominantly and watched as Meg's eyes lit up in amazement. "C'mere, Adam," Kida urged, gesturing for him to come feel, too. She knew nothing compared to feeling a baby move.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]   The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 27th 2013, 12:44 am

The two gentlemen walked close to Kida when she winced. Eric was more worried, and Adam was just being polite. Eric gently placed his arm on her back, caressing her spine softly as he watched Meg walking closer. ''Maybe they smelled the bacon....'', Eric teased while Meg caressed Kida's stomach. He chuckled softly seeing the look into the girl's eyes, and he wandered if he looked like that when he felt Jacob kicking for the first time. He sighed softly and then watched Adam walking closer slowly.

Adam was standing a little far from them, this was a new thing for him, and he wasn't sure if he was ready for this new step. He was very enthusiastic at the library with the idea of feeling the baby kicking, but now when the moment was real, and he was slightly scared about it. He pursed his lips and met Eric's gaze at him. Eric smiled gently and nodded, assuring him to get closer. At first Adam was very, very shy, and he softly placed his hand upon Kida's stomach, right beside Meg's small hand. He smiled slightly, ''It's kinda of weird'', he chuckled boyish, feeling the babies moving under his hand. ''But it also feels nice'', he added quieckly, looking down on their hands. Eric watched the couple and leaned close to Kida... He was feeling pleased for helping them to see how special a baby can be, but at the same time he was feeling guilty for seeing Kida at the slight pain. ''You sure you're alright?'', he asked quietly, next to her ear, ''I can massage you when we get home'', he suggested, with a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]   The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 27th 2013, 1:18 am

Kida gave a playful glare to Eric at his joke about the bacon, but then smiled as she watched how Adam reacted. She knew it must have been odd for someone else, and she knew it would be different when it was his baby he was feeling kick under his palm. She looked to Eric from the corner of her eyes as he spoke to her. "Don't worry... I told you before -- it doesn't hurt... It's just... uncomfortable," she mumbled, shrugging her shoulders. "But, you'll be doing plenty of massaging when we get home," She whispered into his ear, low enough so the other two wouldn't hear her. She giggled softly and kissed his cheek.

After a moment, she stood up and smiled to the two younger people. "Food," She said simply, walking past them over to the table where the food was set up. She sat down and chewed her bottom lip aimlessly as she shifted her gaze over the dishes. "...No, boys... It's not happening," She mumbled to herself, her eyes hovering over the bacon before refocusing elsewhere. Meg smirked and sat across from her. "Craving?" Meg asked softly. Kida sighed and nodded. "Unfortunately... I've gone my whole life without eating meat. I'm not about to start," She mumbled, shaking her head. "The boys just seem to be taking after their father already," she pouted.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]   The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 27th 2013, 1:46 am

''Hmm, gladly'', Eric murmured softly and turned his face at the moment she was about to kiss him, so instead of meeting his cheek, those full lips met his lips. He chuckled softly and sat by her side at the table. He took notice of the way she looked at the bacon, and pursed his lips as he shifted his gaze to Meg. Kida hadn't get to the craving point when she was pregnant of Jacob, and this was all new to him. ''I'm really glad for the boys are already taking me'', he said with a crooked smile, ''but you never told me why you don't eat meat, babe'', he pointed out quietly. Adam watched quietly, and he didn't know if you be polite to serve for himself before the guests.
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]   The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 27th 2013, 1:58 am

Kida looked towards Eric and furrowed her brows. "I haven't...?" She mused, surprised at herself for not mentioning something like that to him. "I don't eat meat because my mother raised me not to..." she said quietly, though her tone gave her away that it wasn't the only reason. She sighed and rubbed her arm slightly. "To get meat, you have to kill an animal. I... I don't like killing... When you're a child and see your father get killed, it changes you," She admitted sheepishly. She knew she'd never mentioned having been there when her father had died. She was sure not even Belle knew, even if the girl had been there, too. John may have known. "So... I don't go near anything that involves killing. Animals feel pain, too," She mumbled, shrugging her shoulders.

Meg save a sympathetic expression without really noticing herself doing so. "Well... I think it's a good reason. Killing is wrong, no matter what justification can be made about it," she mumbled, scowling. Hades found no problem with people being killed, simply because it 'kept him in business.' She hated the idea and the brutality. She didn't eat much meat, but she was not opposed to eating it, either.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]   The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 27th 2013, 3:35 pm

Eric nodded quietly and listened to her as she told them the reasons she didn't eat meat... He unferstood her completely, seeing he had also seen one of his paraent getting killed, and he knew the feeling of it. He reached for her hand and took into his own hand. ''I can understand yourreason, though I don't agree with some of them, but since you are craving for meat, I think I have an idea...'', he said with a small smirk, ''You know how much I like meats, and how much I eat... I believe I could stop eating it until the boys are born, so this way you'll eat all the meat I was suppose to eat, and we won't need more animals getting killed to please your craving'', he cracked a shy smile and glanced over the bacon, ''It's all yours if you want. I haven't eaten a piece of it, ask Meg'', he glanced the brunette, before turning his blue hues towards Kida again.

Adam pursed his lips, hearing Meg's mumbling.... ''Sometimes you need to use of force, or else you're the one getting killed'', he mumbled quietly and leaned on his seat. He had just talked about it with Kida a few moments early.
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]   The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 27th 2013, 4:28 pm

Kida raised her brows, her eyes going wide at Eric's offer. "R-Really...?" She stammered, blinking a few times to compose herself. "But..." She bit her lip, looking at the bacon. "If you're sure..." She hesitated, but reached over and picked up a piece if bacon after a moment. She put her hand on her stomach and sighed. "I cant believe you two are making me do this," she muttered towards her stomach. She then took a bite and groaned softly, finding it actually tasted good to her. Meg giggled, shaking her head. "You two are cute," she mumbled.

However, as she heard Adams remark, she stiffened slightly. She looked at him with bewildered eyes, like he'd just kicked a puppy. "Yeah? Hades gets that life," she mumbled. Kida looked to them and frowned slightly. "...Hades?" She repeates a bit nervously. Meg looked to her and nodded, confused now towards Kidas voice. "Yeah... What's wrong?" Meg asked. Kida shook her head and aimlessly served up some pasta. "Nothing. Just... Nothing," Kida laughed softly, playing it off. "So, Adam... Why did you like the name Anne?" She questioned.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]   The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 27th 2013, 9:16 pm

''Sure, go on... Eat'', he nodded with a small smirk as he saw her with wide eyes. She was cute... ''Now, you'll have a taste of the best side of life... The sie I woun't be able to enjoy for at least 5 months'', he sighed over dramatically and chuckled when Meg called them cute. ''She's, cuter... When she's sleeping she looks like a baby kitten'', he mumbled with a small grin as he looked over to Kida and started serving her with the vegetarian pasta. Then he served Adam, and Meg and his plate at last. Adam looked at Meg and nodded, ''I rather Hades gets their life than mine, or yours...'', he said quietly, but sure of his mind. His gaze went to Kida as she questioned about his name choice, ''It was my mother's name, that's why I brought it...'', he said with a small shrug and thanked Eric with a nod as he served the pasta for him.
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]   The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 27th 2013, 11:42 pm

Meg frowned still at Adam's words. She knew what he meant, but taking a life was a last-choice for her. Anything was better. She sighed and took a bite of her pasta, not wanting to argue about it. Kida smiled a bit at Adam's explanation for the name. "I like the name... I'm sure you two will come up with something easily," She said quietly. Meg nodded and smiled a bit. "The foods good, too," Kida pointed out, smirking slightly as she took another bite of the bacon. "Thanks," Meg smiled proudly. "Eric over there made the bacon, though. His hook's all greasy," Meg laughed softly. "Hmm... Fun," Kida murmured absently with a small smirk on her lips before taking a sip of the water in her glass. Meg giggled more, finding the couple amusing. It helped to distract her from the mess with Hades.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]   The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 28th 2013, 12:02 am

''Of course the food is good... It's my recipe...'', he winked at the girls. He couldn't eat meat, but he was quite amused that Kida was eating the bacon, and liking for that matter... ''Shit! I thought I have cleaned it'', he mumbled with a shy smile and took a napking to clean his hook. ''Nggg, I'll need to wash it later'', he mumbled and turned back to his plate. ''I'm a great cooker'', he smirked with a small grin. Adam noticed Meg didn't agree with his mind, but this was how he had acted all his life long. He knew things were different in this world, and if you killed someone you would go to a terrible place, but the feeling of surving was still strong in him, and he would think of other ways to get rid of someone that would treat his beloved ones.
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]   The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 28th 2013, 12:43 am

Kida laughed softly as Eric fret over his hook, and then went on to brag about his cooking. She was used to his ego and playfullness. When everyone was done eating, Kida helped Meg to clean up the dishes, then smiled to the two younger people. "Thank you for dinner," she said lightly. Meg shook her head before saying, "I'm more thankful for your help with my confusion." Kida smiled and gave the girl her cell phone number. "Just call me if you need me. Or come find me at the hospital. Whatever you would like," She nodded. Meg nodded, too, and then smiled to Eric. "Thank you for helping cook. And for talking to us," she said before gently kissing his cheek. "We'll leave you two for the night. See ya later!" Kida smiled before tugging Eric to the elevator.

(Andtheygone.)

Meg watched them go before looking towards Adam. She bit her lip and walked over to him, sliding her arms loosely around his neck and brushing one hand gently through his hair. "You're kinda cute, you know," She mumbled, smiling a bit to herself. She was tired of worrying today. Tired of stressing herself. She wanted to relax.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]   The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 28th 2013, 2:02 am

After dinner, Eric spent some time with Adam, seeing a strange game on Tv... Adam told him that was called football, but Eric wasn't understand a damn thing about it... He could only see a bunch of man running on a weird field, worried about throwing something called ball. Adam found Eric quite amusing as they watched the game... he already knew plenty about the human habits in this realm, so getting the game wasn't a hard thing to him as it looked like to Eric. When started saying good bye to them, he also waved to the boys, and followed her back home... This time was easier to get through the elevator thing.

Adam turned to Tv off, and walked towards meg, wrapping anor arm around her waist. ''Yes, I know'', he mumbled softly and pecked on her lips gently, ''Did you like them?'', he asked softly and he tugged her to seat on his lap as he sat down on his chair byt the fireplace.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]   The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 28th 2013, 2:16 am

Megara smiled a bit and moved with him to the chair. She sat onto his lap and slid her arms around his middle, her head rested on his chest. "I do..." She nodded, closing her eyes and taking in a deep breath, the fire's scent mixed with his scent calming her as it ran through her veins. "Kida's kind of like the other sister I never had," she mumbled, then nuzzled her head to the crook of his neck. She wasn't really tired, seeing as how she had napped earlier. She was just comfortable. "I love you," she whispered against the skin of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]   The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 28th 2013, 2:27 am

Adam sighed quietly and wrapped his arms around her small frame. He liked when it was just the two of them, alone in his house, the room was quiet, and you could only listen to the fire cracking lowly and the sound of their breathing in a very quiet and soft sound.''Kida is an awesome woman... She's great, and I think she's very wise'', he said quietly. ''Eric is a figure, and very amusing'', he smirked and closed his eyes as she whispered that 'I love you'... He kissed the top of her head and whispered back, ''I love you too''
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]   The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 28th 2013, 2:42 am

Meg smiled at his words, her mind clear now as she listened to his breathing and the crackling fire. "I'm sorry for how I acted at the library..." she opened her eyes to look aimlessly at the fabric of his shirt. "I should have better control of my emotions than I do," She frowned a bit. She didn't like how easy it was for her to fall apart. She wanted to be strong, like Kida. "Kida's... so much stronger than I am... Belle, too," She sighed, furrowing her brows. "They're prettier, too," she muttered under her breath, curling closer on his lap now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]   The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next