Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon]   The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon] - Page 3 EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 12:20 am

''Oh, John...'', she whispered with a sweet smile and ran her hand through his hair. It was funny feeling his hair shorter, but she wasn't complaining at all. ''Just forget about the other John, okay? I just wanted to share some of our memories... I know you can be as good as him, or better than him. You're a great person, and I know you won't let me down, John. Don't you ever forget about it'', she whispered softly, and leaned up to kiss his lips softly. ''I'm not asking for anything, I want to respect your time, but I feel I must solve your little problem with your boxers'', he mused with a small smirk and leaned to kiss him again, this time she turned them softly around the bed, so she was hovering him. She kissed his jaw softly and them down on his neck and chest. She stopped for a moment and looked up to him, as if looking for a sign that she was allowed to continue what she was doing.

The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon] - Page 3 Tumblr_mg2ypaSTsF1qk3a5jo4_250
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon]   The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon] - Page 3 EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 12:26 am

John smiled a bit, nodding after a moment. "Alright. I can try to make sure you're not wrong," He mumbled, then returned each kiss to placed onto his lips. However, at her last statement, his eyes went a little wider. He groaned softly as her lips trailed along his jaw and neck. But, as they continued down his chest, he opened his eyes to look at her, meeting her warm gaze. The way she looked like that, straddling him and kissing his skin, her nightgown hanging loosely on her frame... His breathing was ragged. He wanted what he had the feeling she was about to do. She looked like she was enjoying herself. So, was it wrong? He leaned up onto his elbows so he could see her easier. "Please..." He whispered, being polite even in such a state of need. His tone gave her full permission to continue.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon]   The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon] - Page 3 EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 12:51 am

She smiled slightly and closed her eyes again as she continued kissing his abdomen. Her hands slid down on his sides, feeling the muscles she remembered all well. She kissed the entries of his hips, and then she slowly leaned back and sat on her knees. She helped him tugging his boxers down, and smirked to herself as she saw his erection. Before leaning down again, she pulled her hair to one shoulder and looked up to him, with a devilish playful gaze in her eyes. She brushed her finger softly along his shaft, and then she started kissing it, down from his tip. She turned to its other side, and licked it with the back of her tongue up to its head, moaning softly as she reached the tip again. She looked back to his face again as she wrapped her lips around his tip, taking him slowly in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon]   The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon] - Page 3 EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 1:00 am

John tried to steady his breathing as he watched her travel along his skin. But, the effort was useless on his part. His mind and heart were both racing like they were trying to outrun each other. He lifted her hips to allow her to remove his boxers, then moaned softly in relief as his erection was freed from the grating material. He watched her move her hair and smirked slightly, her eyes entrancing him. He bit his lip as she ran her finger along his member, but then took in a sharp breath as her lips pressed against him. He groaned as her tongue left a burning trail on his already pulsing erection. As he met her eyes, his jaw went slack watching her take him into her mouth. The action was intimate, and yet, so sensual. Her mouth felt good around him. Far better than he could have imagined. He blushed slightly at the fact that she knew how to work him -- she had done this to him before. Oh, how he wanted to remember.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon]   The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon] - Page 3 EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 1:25 am

Marina felt so good, like a she had full power upon him, as soon she saw the good on his face. She knew he was wnjoying as much she was for doing this for him. She already knew how to work him, but she had learned some secrets since she arrived in this place. She bobbed her head slowly upon his lenght, intercalating fast bobbs among the soft pace. Then she pulled her mouth from him, moaning softly, and turned her lips back down to him back, running her tongue down to his base, and then contorning his balls, she took one of his balls into her mouth and sucked softly, before running her tongue up. She knew how big he was, but she wanted to do the best she could on her next move. She looked up to him, and started deep throating him. The worst part was controlling her breathing, and still she couldn't take all of him, leaving a few inches of his behind. She looked at him with an intent gaze as she moaned softly when she pulled herself back, and then she took him in her mouth again being able this time to take a little more of him, she held the position for a moment before pulling him away slowly, teasing him slightly with the tip of her tongue.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon]   The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon] - Page 3 EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 1:38 am

If John had a hope of staying calm through all of this, that hope had long disintegrated. She was skilled. Very skilled. Her pace was perfect to drive him up a wall, combined with her tongue's movements and the way she looked at him. He gasped, feeling her soft lips on his balls. They were more sensitive than he realized. "Fuck!" He gasped under his breath, feeling how she sucked on the skin. He brought one hand to tangle in her hair. He watched her with curious eyes as he saw her attention move back to his now fully erect member, standing at full attention to her touch. As she took him back into her mouth and he could feel himself reach her throat, he felt like he couldn't breathe. He groaned out, his hips leaning towards her, but still mindful so that she wouldn't choke herself. He brushed her hair away from her face and moaned, his emerald gaze smoldering on her. He knew that if she kept all this up, he wouldn't last much longer, even with his stamina. As she was able to take more of him in, he let his head roll back. And then she was teasing him with the tongue. He gave her a playful glare and sat up enough to take her chin and pull her up to kiss him deeply. He took her hand and placed it onto his member, wrapping his hand around hers and guiding it along his length.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon]   The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon] - Page 3 EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 2:13 am

Marina knew she had brought him close to the edge, and she gladly leaned up to kiss him. She got a little surprised though, seeing how intense this kiss semees in comparisson to the others. As he placed her hand around his member, she moaned softly against his lips and he didn't need to guide her along it, she was already moving it along his lengtly, but feeling his hand upon hers just made it feel more intimate, and she didn't complain at all. As her lungs started begging from air, she leaned from his lips slightly, nibbling on his bottom lip before she whispered, ''I want to do something different, somthing we never did before.... I want you to come into my mouth'', her voice was silk, and seductive, and she was prepared for it... She wanted it.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon]   The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon] - Page 3 EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 2:24 am

John moaned into the kiss with each stroke against his member that she gave. He was close -- very close. As she nibbled on his lip, he smirked just a bit and opened his eyes to look at her. Her words made his breathing stagger even more. He nodded, not able to speak coherently and kissed her once more, passionately. His jaw went slack as he felt himself on the brink. "S-Stop--" He took her hand from him and urged her to bring her lips back onto his member.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon]   The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon] - Page 3 EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 2:38 am

Marina moaned softly into the kiss, and kissed him with passion and devotion. She loved this man, she wanted to be his wife, hiw woman, his best friend and his lover... She was his, she had told him before, and she would tell him everything he wanted. She could fell he was close, by just the way his jaw moved when he broke the kiss. She pecked on his lips briefly before resting her hands upon his thighs and leaned down again, taking him back in her mouth. She twirled her tongue around him teasingly, and looked up to him with an intent gaze as she sucked on him tenderly, knowing he would reached his climax in any moment now.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon]   The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon] - Page 3 EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 2:46 am

John caressed her head gently as she took him back into her mouth. He took what part of his length wasn't in her mouth and groaned, stroking himself until his jaw went slack. He groaned out her name, his head falling back as he spilled out into her mouth. He panted slightly, his breathing staggered as he rode out the climax, stroking his length slowly until the end. He smiled to himself and let himself fall back on the pillow, his chest heaving with exertion from his heavy breathing.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon]   The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon] - Page 3 EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 3:02 am

Marina closed her eyes, feeling his seed being spilled on her mouth. She wasn't used of doing these kind of things, but she took it pretty well, swallowing it all without making a face and she put her hand upon his softly as she helped him stroking his member after he reached his climax. She climbbed up onto the bed again and curled by his side, resting her head upon his chest. She could feel his heart beating fast, like hers. ''That was fun...'', she giggled and kissed his chest softly before turning her gaze up to him again, ''I love you'', she whispered lonvingly. Marina knew he wasn't going to whisper is back to her, but she wanted to remind him about her feelings of him, no matter what.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon]   The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon] - Page 3 EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 3:21 am

John chuckled softly, wrapping an arm around her as she curled up at his side in that little area she seemed to fit so perfectly. He pulled the blanket back up over the two of them and sighed gently at her words, a small smile on his lips. He kissed the top of her head and reached to the side table, hitting the switch that turned the lights in the room off. "Are you sleepy now?" he asked, his fingertips trailing along her spine as his state of contentment spread through his veins.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon]   The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon] - Page 3 EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 3:31 am

Marina sighed in content feeling his lips kissing the top of her head, and she curled more into his side, closing her eyes as he turned the lights off. She was feeling warm, and she yawned softly as she felt her heart beating into a slow pace now. She gasped quietly, feeling his fingertips on her spine and smirked at his question. ''Maybe, but your fingers at my spine are making me quite alert'', she mumbled softly, brushing her fingertips upon his chest.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon]   The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon] - Page 3 EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 3:35 am

John arched a brow, surprised such a simple touch would cause her to be alert. He caressed her back, his hand moving to caress her hip and waist absently in his trailing. "I feel a bit selfish..." He admitted, chuckling softly. "You did... well... Heaven sent work on me, while I lay here like a sap doing nothing," He scoffed, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon]   The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon] - Page 3 EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 3:43 am

Marina giggled softly, and even if they were in the dark, she knew exactly the distance from her position to his lips. She kissed him softly and leaned back to rest her head upon his chest. ''I know... And you're not selfish. I wanted to do that in first place because I'm sure about me feelings for you'', she whispered queitly, loud enough so he could hear. ''I rather wait for when you're sure about your feelings for me...'', she murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon]   The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon] - Page 3 EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 3:46 am

John pursed his lips and nodded, kissing her forehead gently. "Sounds fair to me," He mumbled, gently stroking her back. He nuzzled his nose to the top of her head and sighed, closing his eyes once more. He liked her scent. It was familiar to him -- reminded him of home. "I'm tired," He mumbled, yawning a bit.

(too lazy to switch off Meg. XD)
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon]   The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon] - Page 3 EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 4:03 am

Marina smiled softly, his stronking now feeling more caring than the fingertips running at her spine. ''Of course you're tired... You were until late into a meeting, and then a few hours later some woman brings you Heaven and makes you take your breath away... Gosh that sounds exhausting'', she teased lightly, and she couldn't help but also yawning after him. ''Do you still wake up at 5 am?'', she asked quiestly, ''Damon wakes up around that time''
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon]   The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon] - Page 3 EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 5:31 pm

John smirked slightly and chuckled at her teasing tone. He kissed the top of her head gently, then kissed her forehaed and nose tenderly. "Mm... I probably won't tomorrow... I don't have work tomorrow, so I like to get some shut eye," He admitted. "Maybe... in the morning, when Damon wakes up, you can bring him to lay with me, and he'll go back to sleep," He murmured. "I don't mind sharing my bed with him," He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon]   The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon] - Page 3 EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 6:02 pm

Marina looked up to him, despite being in the dark ,she could see his frame slightly. ''I'm sure he would like to be next to you'', she mumbled softly and yawned cutely before curling more into his warmth. She smiled to herself, loving the fact she was sharing her bed with John, efter a long time having to sleep alone.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon]   The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon] - Page 3 EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 6:39 pm

"Mm... Sleep well, Marina," John said softly, running his hand along her back, liking the feel of silk on her skin. He held her close to him, enveloping her in his arms. He was warm and comfortable with her there.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon]   The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon] - Page 3 EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 7:30 pm

Marina hummed softly and smiled as she fell asleep upon his chest, ''Good night, John'', she whispered softly and as she felt his arms wrapping around her she allowed herself to finally fall asleep, with a small smile upon her lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon]   The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3