HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

Share | 

And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Tag: Rose]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Tag: Rose]   March 3rd 2013, 12:23 am

Damon was planning this weekend since the begin of the month, he wanted to make something special for Rose, but at the same time, he knew how she hated when people spent much money with her. So he tried to plan something simple, but at the same time somthign she would never forget. He talked to aunt Belle first, asking for her permisson, and conveniently, uncle Flynn was out, working. But aunt Belle had promissed she would tell about his plans when uncle Flynn was back to toan again. He picked Rose up at her home by the time he said he would pass by. He opened the door for Rosie to climb into his car, and waved a soft goodbye to aunt Belle, and then he pecked on Rose's lips once he was inside the car. He started the engine and rode through Seattle streets, talking about many things to Rose, except about where he was taking her that afternoon. ''So, are you excited about the weekend?'', he asked with a soft smile as they stopped at a traffic light.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Belle Rolfe
Admin

PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Tag: Rose]   March 3rd 2013, 12:42 am

Rose had her bags packed a day early. She was beside herself in excitement to leave the house with Damon for a whole weekend. She was a year younger than him, so he had already graduated. It was her eighteenth birthday this weekend. Damon was there to celebrate with her. But, he wouldn't tell her where he was taking her. That made her nervous and excited all at the same time. She ran a hand through her hair as she stood beside Belle, waiting on Damon to get there. "You sure Dad is alright with me going?" She asked, unsure. She hated upsetting her father. "Well... No. He doesn't know yet. But, I'll tell him when he gets here," Belle shrugged.

When Damon arrived, Belle smiled to him as Rose ran to the car. She smiled as he kissed her lips once she was in the car. She loved his car. It was so fancy. "Am I excited?" she questioned, arching a brow over at him. She leaned over to him and kissed his lips tenderly, smiling into the kiss. "I'm practically bouncing in my chair, Damon. What does that tell you?" she teased softly, smirking over at him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Tag: Rose]   March 3rd 2013, 12:59 am

Damon smirked into the kiss, and forgot completely he was in the middle of the street, he tilted his head slighty to the side and kissed her again tenderly. He only knew where he was when the car behind him ronked. He jumped into his seat and made face, not linking of how the sound of the ronk echoed in his ears, and he rode the car again. He just couldn't help but chuckle softly seeing the look into Rose's face. She looked so cute, and her eyes brightened so shinning that made him forget completely about the annoying ronk from earlier. ''Hmm, I can tell you're more excited by the fact you don't know where you're going, than by the fact you're going to be with me this entire weekend'', he smiled sheepishly, turning his gaze back to the path. He was glad that they were still at inside the city limits, so she couldn't tell where exactly they were heading yet.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Belle Rolfe
Admin

PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Tag: Rose]   March 3rd 2013, 1:07 am

Rose gasped as the car behind them honked. She glared through the back window at them for making Damon jump. She then began pouting as he said she wasn't excited to be with him the whole weekend. "Please... I'm more than excited to be with you... We hardly ever get to be together by ourselves," she pointed out. She looked around, trying to find out where they were headed. They were still in Seattle, though... She pouted again, anxious to know where they were headed. She sighed and ran a hand back through her hair. "I don't like not knowing where I'm being taken... You could be planning on killing me," she smirked, pulling her legs up into her chair and hugging her legs.

(ignore the text. xD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Tag: Rose]   March 3rd 2013, 1:25 am

''I know... It got worse when I graduate I couldn't get to see you at school anymore...'', he pouted softly and smirked, seeing she was at least curious about his planning. He chuckled to himself seeing she was anxious about not knowing where they were going, but the last hings she said made him a little worried, would she really think that about him? ''I would never plan on killing you, Rosie'', he said looking back at her with puppy eyes. ''Aunt Belle knows, my parents know too... You don't need to be worried at anything except of having a lot of fun this weekend'', he smiled softly, turning his gaze back to the rode as they approache closer to the highway.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Belle Rolfe
Admin

PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Tag: Rose]   March 3rd 2013, 1:33 am

Rose smiled softly and reached over, resting her hand on his leg gently. "Baby, I was kidding... I know you wouldn't hurt me," she murmured, giving his hand a gentle squeeze. They'd been 'together' since freshman year. Things were slower with Damon than they would be with another boy, but she didn't mind. She wanted to make sure he was always okay and that the wasn't rushing him. It was a part of loving him. And, she didn't mind a bit of it. "Damooooonnnnnnnnnn~" she whined softly. "Where are we going?" She pouted, her eyes wide and puppy-like as she curled up in her seat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Tag: Rose]   March 3rd 2013, 1:45 am

Damon squeezed her hand back gently... ''I know'', he mumbled shyly looking down on his lap briefly before turning his gaze up to the highway again. He sped up the car, feeling the engine under his feet and hands. He loved this car, it was fast and quiet, and he also loved that his father helped him choosing it. In fact, his father gave him this car on his 17th birthday... He chuckled softly, not having to turn his gaze back to her to know she was pouting and giving him her puppy eyes, by just hearing her voice, he was able to know all of this, because he knew her very well... ''You'll see soon... I'm sure'', he said softly, turning his gaze to her just for a moment before turning back to the road. He smirked to himself again.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Belle Rolfe
Admin

PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Tag: Rose]   March 3rd 2013, 1:53 am

Rose smiled, loving how well he knew her. She knew he wasn't going to tell her where they were going. She knew him too well for that. She sighed heavily and leaned her chair back, crossing her arms over her eyes. She didn't want to look anymore, or she would get even more anxious. She popped her feet up on the dashboard, smiling to herself. She sang softly with the radio.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Tag: Rose]   March 3rd 2013, 2:08 am

His smirk grew a little larger, knowing she wouldn't ask about where they were going anymore. But they were close, she would see it very soon. He turned into a road at the woods, just in time to see her singing along with the radio. He loved her voice, but the radio wasn't matching with her spirit, the song playing was melancholic, and right now, all he could see was a soft glow around her. ''Let me change the station'', he mumbled softly, and leaned his hand over the radio.... He changed the staions and stopped at one music, that expressed just a little the energy he saw around Rose.

This evolution with you comes naturally
Some call it science, we call it chemistry
This is the story of the bird and the bees

And even when seasons change
Our love still stays the same...

''You can change the station if it pleases you'', he nodded softly, with a shy smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Belle Rolfe
Admin

PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Tag: Rose]   March 3rd 2013, 2:26 am

Rose's smile lit up her face as she heard the song he changed it to. She knew that song by heart. She knew it was a song full of innuendos, but she didn't care. Her father didn't particularly like her singing it around him. But, Belle would sing it with her.

You give me that hummingbird heartbeat.
Spread my wings and make me fly.
The taste of your honey is so sweet.
When you give me that hummingbird heartbeat;
hummingbird heartbeat.

She sat up as she saw the scenery changing around them and grinned, more excited now than anxious.

I've flown a million miles just to find a magic seed.
A white flower with the power to bring life to me.
You're so exotic --
My whole body's fluttering.
Constantly craving for a taste of your sticky sweet,

she couldn't help but smirk to herself as she looked from the window.

Always on the brink of a heart attack.
You gave me life, and keep my coming back.
I see the sun rise in your eyes;
We've got a future full of blue skies.

She trailed off into the chorus again, knowing he probably didn't even register the lyrics she was singing. "Are we there yet?" she asked quietly, looking around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Tag: Rose]   March 3rd 2013, 2:38 am

Damon smirked, enjoyign to hear more of her singing, the melody wasn't that bad at all, and he got himself humming softly after a while. But then he listened to the lyrics instead of the melody, and it didn't take him to get all the innuendos of that song. He blushed deeply, turning his gaze fully to the road forward him. He sighed in relief quietly, spotting that giant oak tree he used to play around with Elena and Stefan... ''N-n-n-no... But we're close'', he stammered quietly, hoping the song will be ending soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Belle Rolfe
Admin

PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Tag: Rose]   March 3rd 2013, 2:48 am

Rose looked to him as he started stammering, a wide grin spreading over her lips. She laughed, easily finding out he had figured out what the song was actually talking about. "God, you're adorable," she giggled, leaning over and kissing his cheek. She reached up and changed the radio station. She smiled at the song. "I love this song..." she mumbled.

Settle down with me...
And I'll be your safety.
You'll be my lady...
I was made to keep your body warm.
But I'm cold as the wind blows,
So hold me in your arms.
My hearts against your chest.
Your lips pressed to my neck.
I'm falling for your eyes,
but they dont know me yet.
And this feeling, I'll forget.
I'm in love, now.
Kiss me like you want to be loved.
Like you want to be loved.
Like you want to be loved...
This feels like falling in love.
Falling in love...
Falling in love....

she hummed softly as the guitar in the song picked up, her hand reaching over and taking his aimlessly to intertwine their fingers together.

Oh, I've been feeling, everything.
From hate to love,
from love to lust,
From lust to truth.
I guess that's how I know you.
So I'll hold you... Close.
To help you give it up.

She looked around and smiled a bit, seeing the tall oak tree she'd heard numerous stories about from Stefan and Damon both. "Damon... where are we?" She asked gently, though she had a feeling she knew.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Tag: Rose]   March 3rd 2013, 3:06 am

Damon smiled a little less shyly this time. The song she had just picked had a really nice melody, and this time he paid attention to the lyrics, but it was nicer too... He liked it more than the other one. He held her hand into his, and brought her hand up to kiss her knuckles softly before turnng his gaze up to her. ''I have a feeling you already know, but if you don't know yet, just look foward'', he murmured softly, the shape of the lake house was easily visible among the trees.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Belle Rolfe
Admin

PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Tag: Rose]   March 3rd 2013, 3:14 am

Rose smiled and looked forward, seeing the large house coming into view. Her heart stuttered at how beautiful it was. "We're going to be alone together for the weekend in this place?" she asked slowly, her eyes wide. When he had the car parked outside the house, she leaned over to him and cupped his face, kissing him deeply. "Do you realize how much I love you?" she whispered into the kiss. She was excited to be alone with him, but in this place? She felt like a princess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Tag: Rose]   March 3rd 2013, 3:22 am

''Yep, none of my or your siblings around, or cousins and friends'', he chuckled softly as he parked the car. ''Just the two of us...'', he winked shyly and rested his hand gently upon her waist as she leaned to kiss him. ''And I love you too'', he whispered softly and he leaned one hand up to caress her cheek gently. ''Did you liek the surprise? This is my gift for you 18th birthday...'', he whispered softly kising her lips gently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Belle Rolfe
Admin

PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Tag: Rose]   March 3rd 2013, 3:41 am

"I love the surprise," Rose murmured against his lips, a soft smile on his lips. "You're amazing," She sighed, leaning into his hand. "C'mon. Let's go inside," she smiled, excited as she slid out of the car and got her bag from the trunk. She strolled up to the door and grinned, seeing the view to the lake. She squealed to herself, spinning around excitedly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Tag: Rose]   March 3rd 2013, 4:00 am

Damon smiled brightly, seeing how much she was happy for being there, with him. ''Okay...'', he nodded and followed her back, getting his bag and the groceries he had bought... His mother had warned him about the pantry being a little empty, so he passed by the market before passing by Rose's. ''You haven't been here before, have you?'', he asked, making a slight face as he tried to remember if she had been there as he opened the door. ''Anyway... feel yourself at home...'', he smiled, opening the door and making room so she could walk into the house.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Belle Rolfe
Admin

PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Tag: Rose]   March 3rd 2013, 4:13 am

Rose shook her head, looking back to him and smiling as he opened the door for her. "Thank you," She curtsied lightly. She walked into the house and bit down on her bottom lip. The house was large and beautiful on the inside. Modern, but like the houses her mother had described from where they had come from. Like a cottage. She liked the wood furnishings.

She wandered around the house until she found the bedroom. Her heart fluttered in her chest as she saw the large king sized bed. Plenty of room to sleep on opposite sides of the bed. But, she didn't want to do that. She liked it when they would cuddle. But, she'd never been able to spend a whole night in bed with him. She or he would have to go home. Just once, she wanted to fall asleep in his arms and wake up to his sleeping face. Three days. They had three days, alone.

And, she was nervous. She knew Damon was different, but she couldn't help but be nervous. She sat onto the edge of the bed and chewed her bottom lip a bit as she pulled her hair over one shoulder and ran her fingers through her hair. Why was she even thinking anything would happen? This was Damon she was thinking about... It had taken long enough to get him truly comfortable being close with her. She sighed heavily, knowing she was overthinking things. She laid onto the bed and smiled to herself, finding it insanely comfortable. Some fancy bed, of course. She stretched out, her dress sliding up a bit more to expose more of her legs. She closed her eyes and calmed her rushing thoughts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Tag: Rose]   March 3rd 2013, 4:39 am

Damon nodded softly and followed her inside the house. Nope, she had never been there before, that was clear into the way she looked around inside the house. He dropped his bag at the couch and walked to the kitchen, to put those groceries on the fridge or at the cabinets. He then grabbed a soda and opened it, as he drank it slowly. He looked around and nodded, the house seemed clean... Rose was happy to be here, and they had the whole weekend just for them. He only needed to be happy around her too, and try to not be so tensed around her, like with the hummingbird song from earlier. He took another swing from the can and walked aimless throught the house, finding her into the master room.

''Did you like? This is mommy and daddy's room... Here check this out...'', he grinned and walked over the window. He pulled the curtains to the sides and grinned back to her, ''Tada... This is the best view... I can see some of this from my bedroom, but I like this angle better...'', he explained as he sat by her side. ''Soda?'', he offered, handing her his can.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Belle Rolfe
Admin

PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Tag: Rose]   March 3rd 2013, 4:49 am

Rose looked over as Damon came into the room. She smiled over to him and leaned up onto her elbows and giggled softly, watching as he moved the curtains to show her view. "Woah... It's so beautiful," She mumbled. However, as she heard he has his own room there, she frowned slightly. Though, he did say he liked the view better from this room. That thought made her hopeful that he wasn't going to abandon her there. She smiled, nodding and taking the soda. She took a sip, finding her throat had been dry. Was she really that nervous...?

She chewed her bottom lip and leaned onto his side, laying her head onto his shoulder. "I love you," she sighed, looking out at the river. "Are you going to sleep with me?" She asked quietly, then blushed slightly as she realized how that might have sounded. "I mean... sleep... I have nightmares sometimes. I-I think I would sleep better if I knew you were there beside me," she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Tag: Rose]   March 3rd 2013, 5:07 am

He looked down to her with a small smile as she got up and took the soda. He looked around, his eyes landing first at the river and than upon her golden hues. ''I love you too, Rosie'', he whispered gently and kissed the top of her head as he wrapped his arm around her waist. If felt so good being closer to her... When she talked about sleeping with her, he didn't take it to the other side, he understood she wanted to sleep with him, into the literal meaning of that word. ''Of course...'', he nodded softly. ''Maybe you could help with something too... I hate storms, and thunders'', he mumbled quietly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Belle Rolfe
Admin

PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Tag: Rose]   March 3rd 2013, 5:33 am

Rose smiled a bit. She knew fully how scared of the weather and loud noises Damon was. She knew everything about him better than she thought he even knew himself. She knew what he was scared, what he loved, what made him smile, and what made him cry. She was always the first one to want to help when he needed her. "Of course, Damon..." She whispered, stroking the back of her hand against his cheek. She had learned a little magic from her mother. She knew how to calm Damon down. But, she could distract him, too. Sometimes, when they just talked, he would be okay.

"Damon... Do you want to go swimming?" She murmured softly. "I didn't bring a swimsuit, since you didn't tell me where we were going... But..." she looked outside to the setting sun and smiled a bit. "We could always just... do without the clothes," she hummed, getting up and walking over to the window to look out at the scenery.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Tag: Rose]   March 3rd 2013, 5:45 am

''Great... This is great'', Damon nodded quietly, and looked shyly through his eyelashes up to her. He liked how she knew exactly the way to calm him down... Just being there with her was calming, not to mention they were in a calm place, with a nice view. ''Sure... Swimming sounds nice'', he nodded softly, getting up from the window, and streching his arms up to his head... ''You don't have to worry about it... I bought you some stuff, like swimsuits, sunblock, and all these girly stuff...'', he smiled stading by her side at the window... He was glad his mother halped her with that detail, and for buying him those swimsuits. He wouldn't know what to buy for her. ''Do you want to see my room?'', he shiped softly, taking her hand into his again and he smiled boyish at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Belle Rolfe
Admin

PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Tag: Rose]   March 3rd 2013, 5:56 am

Marina... Was the first name to come into Rose's mind as Damon mentioned having bought her things. She wanted to ease him into the idea of being together. But, a bikini really wasn't that different from being naked most of the time. She smiled up to him and nodded, taking his hand as it was offered to her. "I'd love to see your room, Damon," She murmured.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Tag: Rose]   March 3rd 2013, 9:32 pm

''Great...'', he said again this time more excited. He never shows his room to anybody, except for his family, and aunt Belle... His bedroom was the most sacred place for him, and she had already seen his room at the city, and he wanted to share this particular place with her too... ''Follow me'', he chimed softly as he grinned and led her towards the house. He passed by the living room again, to take his bag and then he headed straight to his room. ''I like this room a little more than the room at town...'', he whispered softly and opened the door, followeing right after her as she walked into. He smiled, seeing all the familiar furniture and placed his back on the little table, rummaging for the special package his mother prepared for Rose.

[Le room: http://cdn.decoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/boys-bedroom-retreat.jpg ]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Tag: Rose]   

Back to top Go down

And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Tag: Rose]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Out of Character :: Fanfiction-
Jump to: