HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

Share | 

And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Tag: Rose]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Belle Rolfe
Admin

PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Tag: Rose]   March 3rd 2013, 9:51 pm

Rose followed Damon quietly, looking around the house again as she went. As they came to his bedroom door, she smiled softly at his words. "Then, I'm sure I'll love it, too," She nodded. As he opened the door, she wandered inside and blinked a few times before a smile came over her lips. "Oh, wow," She murmured, looking around. "I love it," She giggled, walking over to his bed and jumping onto the middle of it. "Come here," she murmured, reaching out for him to come onto the bed with her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Tag: Rose]   March 3rd 2013, 10:22 pm

Damon giggled, looking as she jumped in his bed. He was pleased that she liked being into his room, it was very important to him. ''I'm glad you liked'', he smirked softly and placed the fancy bag, where Rosie could find her stuff on the night stand. He sat by her side on the bed, and smirked softly, ''C'mere'', he murmured as he wrapped his hand around her neck and leaned down to kiss her lips tenderly. He was enjoying being happy with her, at that room, far from people, and noises and noisy people for that matter. He smiled as he kissed her, feeling more happy as time went by.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Belle Rolfe
Admin

PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Tag: Rose]   March 3rd 2013, 10:33 pm

Rose smiled as he sat beside her and gladly leaned into the kiss he placed on her lips. His kisses were amazing to her -- gentle, tender, loving. Yet, so full of passion at times that she thought she would get swallowed up. She slid her arms around his neck and laid back without really thinking about, tugging him over her. She kissed him softly, her hand gently brushing through his hair. "I love you," She whispered into the kiss, smiling softly against his lips. She liked being in that room with him, even if the view outside wasn't quite as good as the other room. She liked how special it seemed to be to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Tag: Rose]   March 3rd 2013, 11:50 pm

Damon felt being swept by the moment and laid down with her, resting his hand gently under her neck, and sliding his other hand down on her waist, and after a moment to her hip. He liked when he kissed her, he felt like it was right doing that and then he allowed his emetions to take over his mind. ''I love you too'', he whispered gently against her lips, and smiled seeing her eyes shining so bright. He nuzzled his nose against hers, and his hand started sliding down on her thigh. He was feeling something being there with her, something that made him warmer. His smile faded and he blushed as he realized of how far he had gone with her... He bit his lips an unwrapped himself from her, climbing off from the bed, he walked aimless across the room, keeping his eyes down, looking at the floor. ''You wanted to swim... You can find some clothes there...'', he mumbled quietly and turned around, leaving her alone at the room. He headed straight to the kitchen, and went to the low cabinet, where his father kept the fine sotcked bourbon. He took a sip from the bottle, and made a face, feeling the liquid burning down on his trhoat, ''I don't drink it, why did I think this could help me?'', he mumbled to himself, and put the bottle back to its place. he walked to the fridge and poured some cool water for him. Cool, that's what he needed, to cool down, Cool down, Damon. You haven't done anything to Rosie, everything is going to be fine, he thought while he drank the water.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Belle Rolfe
Admin

PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Tag: Rose]   March 4th 2013, 12:18 am

Rose shivered as his hand traveled along to her thigh. She liked the feeling. She giggled as his nose nuzzled her own. However, as she felt his skin warm, she knew he had realized where they were going. She didn't mind. She wanted to be close with him. But, she wouldn't push him. Hell, she was nervous herself. However, as he abruptly jumped off the bed and moved away from her, she felt a pang of rejection. She swallowed a lump in her throat and stared up at the ceiling.

No. He wasn't rejecting her. He had just thought he had done something wrong. He hadn't, of course, but she knew it would take a little time to make him see that. She had three days. Surely that was enough time. She sighed and sat up, looking to the bag Marina had prepared for her. She went over to it and pulled out the bikini. "Oh wow," She mumbled, eyes a bit wide at the bathing suit. It was small. Maybe Marina knew, too. Damon was old enough now.

When she was changed, she wrapped a towel around herself and walked downstairs, chewing on her bottom lip. "Ready," She smiled. She leaned on the door frame and pulled her hair over her shoulder. She would tell him he had not done wrong later. She just wanted him to be calm again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Tag: Rose]   March 4th 2013, 12:45 am

Damon stayed at the kitchen, pulling himself up, he sat upon the counter, haning his legs loosely upon the air, as he finished his cool water. He was feeling calmer now, repeating to himself that he had stopped before he could cause any harm to Rose... But he sould be more cautions next time, he didn't want to lost himself so easiy next time and ending doing something he would regret later. He turned his gaze at the down frame, and as he stopped her there, she looked down immediately back to his feet. ''Nice towel'', he smirked and turned his gaze up to her, with a small smile.

''I'm not ready...'', he chuckled softly, knowing he wasn't dressed properly for swimming, and he needed a some more time to calm his feelings towards her. He pushed himself from the counter and walked towards her, ''I'll be ready in a sec... Just wait for me, okay?'', his words meant tha the needed her to wait for him not only about chinging his clothes, but also about the whole mess he was. He kissed her forehead, and bit his lip as he walked back to his room, where he changed to his swimming suit and instead going right back to her, he waited a few more minutes at his room, and when he finally felt himself on the leash again he headed back to her, smiling softly, ''Ready?''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Belle Rolfe
Admin

PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Tag: Rose]   March 4th 2013, 1:06 am

Rose smiled sheepishly and then frowned a bit as he only kissed her forehead. She shook her head and watched as he went back to his room. She leaned on the counter and looked around, fiddling with her hair as she waited on him. Once he was back downstairs, she blushed a bit, finding herself staring a bit. "R-Right," she smiled brightly. She walked outside to the pier and smiled a bit, seeing the sun setting. She slowly let her towel come down, revealing the small bathing suit Marina had packed for her. She turned to look at him and tilted her head to the side a bit, looking to the ground before back up to his face. "Ready?" She asked quietly, her arms wrapped around herself as if to cover herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Tag: Rose]   March 4th 2013, 1:29 am

Damon smirked softly, wrapping his arm gently around her waist as they walked to the pier. He looked briefly as the sun set on the horizon, which meant the water was good for smiwwing, a little warm, not so cold. He leaned back, giving her some space and then he looked down on her as she let the towel slid down on her body. He blushed slightly, staring at her just a bit, and his protective side came up when he saw her wrapping her arms around herself, ''Are you feeling cold?'', he asked, wrapping his arms around her frame, He wanted her to feel warm....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Belle Rolfe
Admin

PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Tag: Rose]   March 4th 2013, 1:40 am

Rose blushed as he came over to her and wrapped his arms around her. She looked up to him from under her lashes and shook her, smiling softly. "No... Just... Shy," she breathed, laughing softly. She leaned up and pecked his lips gently before moving away from him. She walked out to the end of the pier and stretched a bit. Then, she jumped from the dock and splashed into the water. She squealed softly and popped her head up from the water, waving him over. "Come over here!" She smiled brightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Tag: Rose]   March 4th 2013, 2:11 am

He blushed a little more and closed his eyes when she leaned, pecking upon his lips gently. He leaned sfotly towards her when the kiss was broke, and smiled softly seeing entering at the water shyly. ''That was lame, you know...'', he smirked and as the good swimmer he was, his diving was perfect. He swan a little far from her and popped his head, almost 20 feet from where she was standing, ''Come here if you can?'', he chuckled, brushing the soak bangs from his eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Belle Rolfe
Admin

PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Tag: Rose]   March 4th 2013, 2:15 am

Rose laughed as Damon dove into the water like the little swan he was. "Oh, you show off," she scoffed. She dove under the water and swam to him quickly. He was a good swimmer, but she was faster. She popped up behind him and wrapped her arms around his neck. She kissed his cheek and giggled. "Hi there, cutie," She whispered into his ear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Tag: Rose]   March 4th 2013, 2:07 pm

Damon smirked softly, finally allowing himself to have a little fun around her. He watched as she dove into the water, and got impressed by how fast swimmer she was. He followed her with his eyes, expecting for her to swim far from him, but he chuckled softly feeling her wrapping her arms around his neck. He hooked his arms at the back of her knees, and smirked turning his gaze back, ''Hi, beauty!''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Belle Rolfe
Admin

PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Tag: Rose]   March 4th 2013, 4:15 pm

Rose giggled softly and nuzzled her nose to his cheek. "Sheesh... Youre warm, even when the water is frozen," she mumbled, holding herself close to him. She kissed under his ear, then smiled and nipped at his ear lobe playfully. "Hey, Damy?" She murmured, moving around him to be in front of him, her arms around his neck. "You know.. you didnt do anything wrong before, in the bedroom," she mumbled, bringing one hand to his cheek to caress the skin tenderly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Tag: Rose]   March 4th 2013, 9:22 pm

''The water isn't frozen...'', he scoffed playful and chuckled when she kissed his ear... That was ticklish, and he chuckled a little more when she nipped his ear lobe. He turned his emerald hues to her when she turned around, and he gently place his hands around her waist. As soon she talked about what they did before at the room, he instantly felt his cheeks warming up, and her caressing his cheeks didn't help at all to ease his emotions. ''A-are you sure?'', he mumbled quietly, reached her hand and wrapping his hand around hers gently. ''Because I liked what we were doing... I never felt like this to anyone before, Rosie... You make me want more when you're by side'', he murmured with a small, shy smirk as he pulled her close to him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Belle Rolfe
Admin

PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Tag: Rose]   March 4th 2013, 9:31 pm

Rose smiled a bit and chewed on her bottom lip for a moment, holding his hand as he put his over hers. She felt... giddy when he said he liked what they had been doing. She liked it, too, more than she even wanted to admit. She had tried to not inherit everything from her mother. "I don't know if it's fair to say you've never been like this with anyone before, Damon... I'm the only person you've ever been with," She pointed out the last part in a whisper, her tone playful. "But... I know what you mean. I've never been with anyone else, either... I just... I want everything with you. "I hate it when people treat you differently... When people keep you sheltered from certain things because they don't think you'll be able to handle it," she mumbled, pursing her lips in a hard line after. "I love you... I was your first kiss... Your first girlfriend..." She smiled a bit to herself. "I want... to be your first everything," She mumbled, a bit shy now at how cheesy she sounded. "W-What we were doing earlier... It's not... bad. At least, not for two people who are in love... When Ari does it, its bad..." She sighed, shaking her head. "I just..." she knew she was rambling and wanted to try and make a point without pushing him. "I just want to experience everything with you... Just you," she mumbled, leaning up and kissing his lips gently. "I love you... But, the last thing I want to do is push you, Damon... So, please. If you're not ready... Please tell me. I can handle it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Tag: Rose]   March 4th 2013, 11:10 pm

Damon smiled shyly, looking at her through his eyelashes... He listened to her quietly, pursing his lips at some of her sentences. When she finished, he had this crooked smile on his lips and leaned down, resting his forehead against hers and cupping her cheeks softly. ''I have never been so close to anyone before, Rosie... You're the only one I allowed walking into my life, you're the only person that makes me feel like this, not because I've never been like this before, but because I chose to be like this....'', he pursed his lips... ''You have no idea of how was hard for me to open up to you, and now how easy it feels to make this to you'', he whispered softly, as he leaned down and kissed her lips tenderly. He could feel his heart beating faster upon his chest, and slowly he slid his hands down from her sides to her hips as he deepened the kiss softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Belle Rolfe
Admin

PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Tag: Rose]   March 4th 2013, 11:23 pm

Rose looked up to him and smiled a bit, his words making her heart beat a bit louder. She knew that him kissing her so easily had taken a long time, but she had waited patiently, as she would for this, if she had to. However, as his hands slid to her hips during the kiss, she could feel his heart against her own chest now that he had pulled them closer together. Was he really going to try? She slid her arms around his neck and broke the kiss long enough to lean her forehead to his. "Damon... All I can ask is that you let us... try to be together... I-If it didn't work out, we could stop and go on like nothing happened... If it did go well, then..." She smiled crookedly and giggled softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Tag: Rose]   March 4th 2013, 11:44 pm

Damon closed his eyes and smiled a bit, feeling her heart beat as fast as him. He pursed his lips again and turned his gaze dow to her as she smiled. ''And I want to try too...'' he whispered in a small chuckled as he brushed her hair from his face, ''And I want it to be special, no matter if it works out or not'', he smiled and leaned down to peck on her lips gently. He was at that state of mind where he couldn't believe of what just had happened, Rose and he were going to try to go on a higher level on their relationship. He didn't care if she was his cousin, all he cared was that he loved her. ''It's getting dark... You want to go inside or stay here a little more?'', he murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Belle Rolfe
Admin

PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Tag: Rose]   March 4th 2013, 11:50 pm

Rose smiled, her heart fluttering to know he wanted to make it special for the both of them. Anything with him was special to her, though. "I think... we should go inside. Definitely," She mumbled, biting on her bottom lip slightly before leaning up and kissing his lips slowly and tenderly. She wanted him to be comfortable as he usually was with her. Sure, she was nervous, too, but she was better at composing herself. He couldn't be blamed for not having that skill. "And... let's go to your bedroom," she smiled against the kiss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Tag: Rose]   March 5th 2013, 12:05 am

Adam kissed her tenderly, melting into her lips once again, and not feeling like this was wrong anymore. He loved her and she loved him back, there was only good between two people that loved each other, right? He had seen that on movies, and books and some of the stories his mother told him and Stefan before going bed. He pulled gently from the kiss, nuzzling his nose tenderly at hers, but he stopped movings and looked down to her, biting his lips, ''You want to try now??? A-aren't you hungry?'', he mumbled quietly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megara
Admin

PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Tag: Rose]   March 5th 2013, 12:16 am

Rose blushed darkly and bit her bottom lip, knowing she was coming off far too excited. "I-I... uhm... food sounds great!" She smiled sheepishly, leaning up and kissing the tip of his nose. She didn't want to rush him. He looked nervous as it was, and they weren't even out of the water yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adam

PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Tag: Rose]   March 5th 2013, 1:19 am

Damon caressed her blushed cheek with the back of his hand, while he intertwined his fingers with hers with the toher hand. ''Great!'', he murmured with a soft smile and smiled her smile gently. ''How about a movie, and some popcorn?'', he suggested, ''Or do you want something fancy for dinner?'', he teased, with a shy smirk. He imagined that watching a movie at the living room close to the fireplace could be a great start, and then after they could move to his room. No matter what would happen next, he was sure about one thing. He wanted to sleep by her side that night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megara
Admin

PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Tag: Rose]   March 5th 2013, 1:22 am

Rose smiled and nodded, liking the ideas he gave to her. "I'd love to watch a movie... popcorn sounds good, too!" She nodded, moving from the water with him. She wrapped her towel around her small frame and pulled her wet hair over one shoulder. "Hey, Damon?" She murmured, looking over her shoulder at him with a small smile. "My feet are tired..." She cooed, then smirked and moved around him to jump onto his back, wrapping her legs around his hips and her arms around his neck. She kissed the crook of his neck and smiled brightly, her childish side showing itself as she rode there on his back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adam

PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Tag: Rose]   March 5th 2013, 1:46 am

Damon moved away from the water with a smirk upon his lips. He was lucky for having Rosie with him, she was so patient, and loved him so much that he could feel like he could fly of happiness. He grabbed his towel and dried his upper body as she walked away for a moment. He turned his head back to her and frowned... They were swimming, she wouldn't get her feet tired because of that. He gasped when she jumped on his back, mostly because of the surprise. He hooked his arms sround her knees and turned his gaze back to her again, as he straightened slightly, ''Alright, your feet are tired.... You better come with a better excuse next time!'', he teased playful and shook his head as he walked back into the house. ''Do you want to take a warm bath? You're getting cold, Rosie'', he said he turned back to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megara
Admin

PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Tag: Rose]   March 5th 2013, 1:51 am

Rose giggled softly and kissed the side of his neck gently. "I need an excuse for a piggy back ride, huh? What kind of world do we live in?" she sighed over dramatically before smirking and arching a brow at his next question. "A bath...?" She mused, biting on her bottom lip. "Well... that depends. Would I be taking the bath alone...?" She asked quietly, chewing on her bottom lip aimlessly as she rested her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Tag: Rose]   

Back to top Go down

And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Tag: Rose]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Out of Character :: Fanfiction-
Jump to: