HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

Share | 

And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Tag: Rose]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Tag: Rose]   March 5th 2013, 2:04 am

''The world when you need an awful excuse for jumping for a piggy back ride...?'', he muse, his eyes playful up to her. At her question he frowned slightly. He had laways taken his bath alone, she did take her bath alone?? It take him a moment to understand the innuendo at her question. ''Ah-hh... I-I... W-w-well... You need to take a bath with someone?'', he asked, his cheeks buning into a dark red.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megara
Admin

PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Tag: Rose]   March 5th 2013, 2:07 am

Rose blinked a few times, seeing how dark his cheeks got. She arched her brows, hearing how he stammered over his words. She hadn't meant anything really dirty by it. "Well... I don't usually shower by myself... I mean, I'm tiny, if you haven't noticed... I feel like a waste if I'm the only one using such a large amount of water and space," She said, scrunching up her nose. "But... you don't... have to... if you're that nervous," She mumbled, placing a gentle kiss on his cheek.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adam

PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Tag: Rose]   March 5th 2013, 2:26 am

''I....'', she started and gently put her on her feet, ''I'm nervous... And I know what I want... I just. I just didn't want that this feels so difficult to me'', he sighed, ''This...'', he mumbled, cupped her cheeks softly and kissing her lips, ''This feel nice, and I have no trouble on doing it....'', he sighed, placing another gently kiss on her lips. ''But I'm afraid of everything else... Iam afraid that I let you down, and I'm afraid that someday you'll leave me because I always let you down'', he mumbled looking at his feet. He didn't want to upset her, it was her birthday! But thinking that maybe she expected something from him, and he starting to see all the innuendos on her sentences, he was close to the brink. ''And I love you'', he whispered quietly, nuzzling his head upon her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megara
Admin

PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Tag: Rose]   March 5th 2013, 2:33 am

Rose raised her brows, finding how nervous he was a little shocking. Even he wasn't usually this nervous. "Damon... Baby..." She smiled softly and cupped his cheeks after he was done talking. "I love you, too," she mumbled into his ear. "But... listen to me. There is nothing I'm expecting from you. Nothing. Understand that?" She murmured, tilting his chin back to look at her. "You can't let me down... You never will let me down. I've been in love with you since we were little kids... Mom says you were in love with me before I was even born," She giggled softly, shaking her head. "I'm nervous too," She pointed out, taking his hand and gently placing it over her heart to show her heart was beating just as quickly as his was. "That's the fun of it... we're not supposed to be calm and relaxed. It's the first time for both of us. Neither of us know what we're doing... That's because you're supposed to learn together," She whispered, smiling a bit. "And... I'm not talking in innuendos. I honestly just don't see the point in taking separate showers if it can be helped. Kida got to me," she smirked a bit, shaking her head. "Look... If it would make you feel better, we can forget I even brought it up. This weekend can just be cuddling, like it always is."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adam

PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Tag: Rose]   March 5th 2013, 3:06 am

Damon pursed his lips, and just looked up to her when she tilted his chin up. His eyes were shy when he looked for hers, and he couldn't help but smile shyly when she remember him about that story, it was his favorite story if he had to be honest with him, and he lost the count of how many times he asked his mother to tell him that story over and over again.''I know... Mommy and aunt Belle tell me it too'', he admitted sheepishly and chuckled nervously after it. However, he looked down feeling her heart beat upon his hand. ''I would be more comfortable if we take separate baths...'', he said quietly after a moment of silence... ''I'me too nervous and you're too beautiful... I almost couldn't hold myself at my room earlier, and I'm afraid I won't be able to hold on at the bath, and I want your first time to be special. Though I love cuddling with you'', he said quietly, and a nervous smirk tugged his lips. He was nervous, taht was clear by the time they were having that conversation, but being nervous or nor, relaxed or not, he wanted to treat Rose like he princess he had always picture her to be.

Last edited by Adam on March 5th 2013, 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megara
Admin

PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Tag: Rose]   March 5th 2013, 3:10 am

Rose blushed as he spoke of not being able to hold himself back. So, he did know what was going on. She bit her lip and smiled at the ground. "I can take my own bath... But, Damon?" She murmured, looking back at him. "For... future reference? I don't want you to hold yourself back," She mumbled, blushing softly. She kissed his lips, then ducked around him to scurry off to the master bathroom with her bathing things and clothing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adam

PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Tag: Rose]   March 5th 2013, 4:11 am

Damon smiled sheepishly when she said about her taking her won bath, and he hoped that someday he would take that bath with her, but he knew that it wasn't that night this would be happening. He blinked once when she said he didn't need to hold back anymore, if she was that sure about her feelings for him, he should trust her, and maybe if he relaxed just a little he would get less nervous about this whole situation... He went to his room and picked some of his clothing before he headed to the bathroom he shared with Stefan. Since his young brother wasn't here, he didn't get worried on taking a fast bath, afraid that his brother could snuck upon the room and startle him while he was showering. Instead he took a warm and relaxing bath, and put his mind back to normal. He knew if this night would led to where he was imagining, he would be very nervous before anything could happen. So he decided that relazing was the best thing to do, and then everything would tunr alright in the end. When he walked from the bath, he shivered slighty, and once he looked at the window he notice that it was going to snow soon. He smirking, knowing that he was free from thunders that night. he put his jacket on, and grabbed a blanket as he headed back to the living room.

He was litting the fire when he heard her arriving. He turned on his heels slowly and smiled brightly when he saw her, but then he hurried by her side, ''Here, it's a little cold tonight...'', he whispered softly and put his jacket upon her. ''I already have the popcorn into the microwave, and we just need to pick a movie'', he smiled softly and kissed her cheek, as he gently placed his hand upon her waist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Belle Rolfe
Admin

PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Tag: Rose]   March 5th 2013, 4:29 pm

Rose finished her shower after shaving and making sure every inch of her body was clean. She went back to the living room, and smiled slightly and hugged his jacket closer to her small frame. She was only wearing a silk nightgown that reached to her mid thigh, so the jackst helped cover her up. She saw nothing wrong with her nightgown, of course. She giggled softly and nodded. "Alright... Well. We should watch a romance," she smiled, nodding her head. She leaned up and kissed his lips, gently and tenderly. She then walked over to the dvd cabinet. She knelt down and hummed as she looked through the movies. "Ooh... Nicholas Sparks...You have the Notebook? I love that movie..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adam

PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Tag: Rose]   March 5th 2013, 9:52 pm

Damon smiled softly, bit his cheweing his bottom lip slightly before leaning down and kissing her lips tenderly, but he was left wanting to kiss her longer, more tender... All of a sudden her lips became addictive. ''Mommy and Elena like romances... You might find it over here'', he pointed at the upper shelves... ''I guess we have... I remember Lena talking about that movie'', he shrugged softly and leaned down to kiss the top of her head... ''I'll be right back!'', he smiled and walked to the kitchen, where he sprawled the popcorn unto a bowl and grabbed some soda, ''Did you find it?'', he asked as he came back to her and placed all the food on the center table. His smile was bright, and he leaned down towards her to kiss her lips tenderly, like he wanted to do before. ''I love you'', he smirked lovingly, his eyes bright as he gazed upon those golden hues.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Belle Rolfe
Admin

PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Tag: Rose]   March 5th 2013, 10:07 pm

Rose smiled softly and watched as he went to get the food from the kitchen. She went to the shelf he had suggested and had to stand up on her toes to reach. But, she found the movie and snagged it from the shelf. When he came back, she grinned up at him. Before she could even answer his question, his lips had her mesmerized. She loved it when they kissed like that. It made her heart beat a little faster and her blood run a little warmer. "I love you, too," She whispered, smiling slightly before giggling and walking over to the television. She put the movie on and walked over to the couch. She shrugged out of his jacket, exposing the skin her nightgown did not cover. She tugged him to sit with her and curled close to him, using his warmth over the jacket's. She picked up the remote that controlled the tv and found it also controlled the lights in the room. She cut them off, then hit play as she draped her slender legs over his lap.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adam

PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Tag: Rose]   March 6th 2013, 12:10 am

Damon sat on the couch as she walked over the tv, and only a tthe moment he noticed how short her nightgown was. he liked of how the silk fit her, and he slid closer to her as she sat on the couch and he pulled the blanket over their bodies. under the fabric, he pulled her close to him, wrapping his arm around her waist, and then his attention turned to the movie as it started... ''I haven't watched this movie...'', he murmured quietly next to her ear. He payed attention for the first few minutes, but as soon he lost the interest at the motion, he turned his gaze to Rose... She was more beautiful than that actress they had casted to play Allie. He nuzzled his nose on her neck, smilling as he felt the sweet scent of her hair, it smelled like fruit, and he liked it. His lack of attention towards the movie was clear as he chuckled quietly while he slowly brusher the tip of his fingers upon her sides, playing upon the skin between her hip and waist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Belle Rolfe
Admin

PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Tag: Rose]   March 6th 2013, 12:27 am

Rose moved as Damon moved her, no hesitance in her actions. She curled close to him and put her attention onto the movie. However, anyone who knew Rose knew that she inherited her mothers ADD issues. The second his nose touched the skin on her neck, her attention could no longer focus solely on the movie. She bit down on her bottom lip, closing her eyes partially. She liked his laugh. Feeling his fingertips there on her side made her heart flutter in her chest. "God, you're distracting..." She whispered, turning her head to lift his chin and place a kiss on his lips. It was a deep kiss, one that had her hand hooked at the back of her neck and the other hand resting on his chest. Their lips moved together like always. But, this kiss had so much emotion in it that she was scared she would get swept away. She broke it and leaned her forehead to his before biting down into her bottom lip again and trying to refocus on the movie. She rested her hand absently on his leg, tracing an aimless pattern there with her fingertips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Tag: Rose]   March 6th 2013, 9:06 pm

He smirked when she blamed him for distracting her. He didn't want to see the movie, not when he had her into his arms. He turned his green hues up to her and kissed her tenderly, resting his hands upon her waist. When she broke the kiss, he need a time for catching his breath back. He watched as she turned her attention back to the movie and pouted just slightly, girls and her romance movies..., he thought to himself, as he felt her hand upon his leg. He was a little relaxed now, so he didn't take her hand from him because he was enjoyign the feeling... She asked him to not hold himself back, rght? He leaned towards the center table and grabbed the bolw with popcorn. ''Want some?'', he offered, turning the bowl towards her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Belle Rolfe
Admin

PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Tag: Rose]   March 6th 2013, 9:52 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Tag: Rose]   

Back to top Go down

And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Tag: Rose]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3