HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

Share | 

Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   March 26th 2013, 2:58 am

John gently kissed her temple, then slid out of her carefully. "I love you," He repeated back to her in a gentle whisper. He ran his fingertips gently along her side as he now laid beside her. He nuzzled his nose gently against her jaw. "Don't worry about..." He pursed his lips and cleared his throat a bit. "We can get you some of those pills to make sure you don't get... pregnant...." He mumbled, shyly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   March 26th 2013, 3:04 am

Marina smirked softly feeling his nose brushing gently upon her jaw. She covered herself with the sheet and turned on the side, facing him. She turned her hues up to him and frowned slightly. ''Why do you think that getting pregnant of your child would be a problem to me?'', she asked softly, going closer to him so she could rest her hands upon his chest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   March 26th 2013, 3:18 am

John gave her a sheepish smile. "Just... because... You're already taking care of Damon. I wouldn't want anything to be a burden on you, especially when I can't be there as much as I would like," He murmured, shrugging his shoulders and gently brushing her hair back behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   March 26th 2013, 7:26 am

''John, you underestimate me... But who knows if I got pregnant or not, hm?'', she said with soft chuckle, shaking her head. ''A child is never a burden... Not for me. I might be young, but after all I went through, sometimes I feel like an old lady.'', she explained to him, ''You have one of the biggest companies in the country... And I understand you have a long list of commitments, but you know what...'' she tilted her head, and caressed his cheek gently. ''It's time for you to stop living to work, take the weekends for you to enjoy the good side of the life... Damon and I can help with it'', she winked cutely.

Last edited by Marina Dalmar on March 26th 2013, 2:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   March 26th 2013, 7:36 am

John looked into her dark hues and smiled a bit. He leaned over and gently kissed her lips. "Well... that'll be easier now that we're in the same home," He mumbled, smirking a bit. "I'll be coming home to you every night. Same bed and everything. Unless you would like me to sleep in my office," He hummed, grinning now. "I'll expect meals when I arrive," He said, rolling onto his back. His tone was obviously teasing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   March 26th 2013, 2:01 pm

Marina furrowed her brows slightly, but soon, a bright smile started tugging upon her lips. She looked around, amazed... This wasn't her room... It was their room, and this was their house... It was true that he built it, but he built it for her and Damon. She giggled exuberantly, excited about living the rest of her life with him, and sharing the same room, somethig she had always wanted ever since Nirethia. ''I love you! I love you! I love you!'', she chimed happily and straddle his hips again as she cupped his cheeks tenderly and kissed wherever she wanted, his cheeks, forehead, nose, lips... She kissed him tenderly, and as she leaned her forehead against his she giggled again, ''But don't expect me making meals... I'm a disaster at cooking''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   March 26th 2013, 10:55 pm

John laughed gently as she attacked him with kisses and love. He beamed up at her and smirked, hearing her words about cooking. "Somehow, I knew that," He teased, leaning up and kissing her lips gently. "It's a good thing I'm a decent cook, huh?" He hummed, arching a brow at her and smirking gently. "I love you," He mumbled, kissing her cheek and jaw and lips lightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   March 26th 2013, 11:17 pm

Marina kissed his lips tenderly, and smirked shyly... ''I've always loved your food'', she mumbled with a small pout and smirked softly as he kissed her cheeks, jaw and lips. ''Te amo'' (I love you), she whispered and caressed his cheeks with her fingertips gently. She leaned back, and looked at the window. She didn't need to look the watch to know what time was, since she grew up in ships, she learned how to look the hour by watching the sun, and if she got lost, she could guide herself by looking at the stars. ''Hmm, Damon is waking up in half an hour, and I want to take a bath...'', she mused softly and turned her dark hues back to his face. ''Do you want to join me?''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   March 26th 2013, 11:36 pm

John smiled a bit and sat up, stretching his arms out and groaning softly. "A bath sounds nice," He hummed, shrugging his shoulders. He looked to her and smiled, leaning down and kissing her lips gently. "I'll go draw the bath," He murmured. He got up and walked into the master bathroom. It was nice and modern and homey. The wood features matched the rest of the house. He knelt down by the tub and started the water. When it was warm, he filled the tub and added bubbles to it to make it smell good and soft.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   March 27th 2013, 12:18 am

Marina nodded softly, and pursed her lips gently as she watched him leaving the room. But soon, she felt cold, so she wrapped the sheet around her frame, and wandered at the room. Before walking to the bathroom, she needed to pass by the closet, and she gasped seeing the amont of clothes, only for her upon the racks. She ran her hand lightly upon some of them, and felt the soft fabric upon her touch. Some of those clothes had still its tags, and she got startled with the high prices. As she saw him at the bathroom, she pursed her lips and walked inside... ''Smells good, somehow you know I love roses.'', she said with a soft smile and leaned down to kiss his cheek gently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   March 27th 2013, 12:24 am

John looked over at her as she came into the room and smiled. He stood up and gently caressed her waist. "Mm... I feel like I remember little things about you -- what you like and don't like. Sometimes I think I'm just making them up, but... I don't know," he shrugged. "I hope you really do like this room... I mean, it has more bedrooms than we need, but now Belle and anyone else can come stay if they wanted to," He pointed out, biting on his bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   March 27th 2013, 12:48 am

''I'm sure Belle would love to spend some time with you and Damon... Since Flynn travels a lot, she spends much time alone, and now she's pregnant, she needs extra caring, and someone very patient to handle her humor crisis'', she giggled softly, reminding how awful those crisis were. She wrapped her hands around his neck and leaned up to kiss him gently. ''Hmm, since you remembered I like roses, could you tell me something you think I don't like?'', she asked softly, slightly curious of what he could say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   March 27th 2013, 1:28 am

John smiled at the idea of Belle being there. He loved his sister and how erratic moods. "Something you don't like?" He repeated, arching a brow. "Well... I know you don't like it when you get cold, especially at night," He pointed out. "You like the water... I can tell from the way you looked at the pool outside... But, I know it also makes you sad," He murmured, tilting his head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   March 27th 2013, 1:45 am

Marina smiled shyly, nodding as he said she doesn't like to get cold at night. And she nodded again as he said about the water, but how would he know it also left her sad sometimes... Maybe he was starting to remember of her? However, what he pointed out got her with her guard down. She looked down to his arms around her before turning her gaze up to him. ''Well, you got it all right'', she said soflty, with a weak smile, ''And this is your prize'', he whispered and leaned up to kissing his lips tenderly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   March 27th 2013, 1:48 am

John frowned slightly, seeing that his words had her sad. "Babe...?" He murmured against her lips, leaning back to look at her. He caressed her cheeks and searched her brown eyes. He paused, though, and gently lifted her up. He climbed into the large circular tub and rested her on his lap to cradle her against his chest. "Maybe... when you want, you can tell me why it makes you sad?" He asked quietly, kissing her temple after.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   March 27th 2013, 2:06 am

Marina tried to smile at him, to assure she was okay, but the way he was looking at her made her feel vulnerable. She wrapped her arms around his neck and curled up against his chest. She closed her eyes and pursed her lips... ''I don't know if I want...'', she whispered quietly. She was afraid that if she told him about her father, it could somehow make him remember about his assasin past, and she didn't want that to happen. But maybe if she kept the torturing and killing side to herself, she wouldn't be llying to him, she thought as she took a deep breath. ''I lost my mother when I was too young, so young I can't barely remember of her.... My father raised me all alone, and since he was a travelling merchant, I spent almost all of my childhood in a ship... One day when I was 15, I lost him... I lived alone until I met you'', she mumbled quietly and leaned her head against his shoulder.

Last edited by Marina Dalmar on March 27th 2013, 6:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   March 27th 2013, 2:30 am

John listened quietly and stroked her arm. He sighed and kissed the side of her head. "I'm sorry," He murmured, nuzzling his nose there against her head. "If it makes you feel any better... I don't remember anything about my parents," He smiled sheepishly, taking a small joking jab at his lack of a past.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   March 27th 2013, 6:44 am

Marina smiled weakly as she looked down, ''I know that...'', she said softly and leaned over to kiss his neck tenderly. She wouldn't tell him she felt really good he didn't remember of his parents, it would be suspicious, and remembering about it would only bring him pain. ''You're adorable, you know that right, mr Rolfe?'', she said playfully as she slowly stopped being on that sad state of mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   March 27th 2013, 8:35 am

John kissed her temple once more and smiled a bit, trying to ease her from this sad state she was in. "Babe, that's something I do know," He smirked, nuzzling his nose to the top of her head. He laughed gently and tilted her chin up to allow him to kiss her lips tenderly. "I love you," He mumbled softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   March 27th 2013, 1:53 pm

Marina smirked when he kissed her again, and giggled softly as he said. He was helping her to forget about her tragic story for a moment, and kissed him back tenderly. ''Hmm, I guess I would never get tired of you saying this to me...'', she smirked and kissed his lips once more before leaning back, reaching for a cloth. She damped it gently caressed her arms and collarbone. ''Where are you taking us for lunch today?'', she asked softly, remembering he had metioned taking her to have lunch before leaving her old home.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   March 27th 2013, 10:24 pm

John chuckled gently and held her close. He hummed a sound of content as she washed him with the cloth. "Hmm... I know a great Italian place nearby... Or, there's seafood. Whatever you think Damon would like," He shrugged, running his hand gently through her hair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   March 27th 2013, 10:56 pm

Marina washed his arms gently, and spent more than enough time on washing his chest. ''Italian food?'', he furrowed her brows slightly, ''Oh, I know what it is...'', she giggled lightly and washed his abdomen softly. ''Hmmm, I don't want to talk or see anything related to sea... So I'll go with Italian food...'', she smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   March 27th 2013, 11:18 pm

John made a face, realizing his slip up. "Sorry," He mumbled, smiling sheepishly. "Italian sounds good to me," He nodded. "I think my chest is clean enough," He teased, smirking slightly before kissing her forehead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   March 27th 2013, 11:31 pm

''That's no problem, love...'', she nodded smilling and tured her attention back to what she was doing. When he teased her, she blushed a little and chuckled, ''Well, it's not clean enough for me'', she poked the cloth playfully at his nose and chuckled again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   March 28th 2013, 12:20 am

"Weirdo," John smirked and pecked her lips. "You're cute. But, I think It's my turn," He hummed, stealing the cloth from her and wetting it once more. He brushed it against her shoulder and collarbone, then trailed down to her chest, caressing one of her breasts with the cloth, a small smirk on his lips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   

Back to top Go down

Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Twenty-First Century :: Seattle, Washington :: Park-
Jump to: