Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

Let's Make a Baby! [Tag: ......]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

Let's Make a Baby! [Tag: ......] Empty
PostSubject: Let's Make a Baby! [Tag: ......]   Let's Make a Baby! [Tag: ......] EmptyApril 19th 2013, 12:23 am

A month.

A month was all John could hold after their weeding before going on a travel, and leaving her and Damon alone on the house for an entire week. She could do absolutely nothing to stop him, he went to a business travel, to help finding someone, and not killing... His murder self was gone for good, and she let him go. The first day went normal, as the second one... But on the first day without him, she felt completely alone into that big house, the same happened with Damon...

When she wasn't working, she tried to get herself distracted, sometimes playing with Damon, talking to the couple of maids they hired to keep the house in order, and she even remembered of her father's old chest. She tried to get it opened, she was curious of why Cassim got so infuriate when he lost it... But she couldn't open it, and the key wasn't there, which made things a little more complicated.... Marina was turning more and more frustrated, adn then she did something to help her clear her mind... Something she had learned ever since Nirehtia... Shopping

Walking down on the mall, she met Kida and Belle. Her sister-in-law was getting bigger as days passed, and Kida was helping her to buy some new clothes. Marina joined them, and the three women walking shop after shop, trying some clothes. They were at the underwear department at some store, and Belle dared her that she couldn't buy, or nor wear some of the pieces she was looking at. Marina blushed slightly seeing the provocative bra and panties Belle was showing her. But she couldn't hold it, she took another set from the rack, a red laced lingerie... That was going to show a little more of her breasts, but that was classy and she liked. She bought the piece, and some others as small ideas crossed her mind. Kida seemed amused at the situation, as Belle claimed that the pieces Marina bought wasn't kinky enough.

She spent a cheerfully afternoon with the girls, but it didn't help her much with her urge to be close to John. The other days went slowly, talking to him only by phone wasn't what she needed. She needed him there with her, she needed to feel his scent and his warmth against her skin. Just a couple of hours before his arrival, she got an idea. She had promissed she was going to pick him at the airport, but instead she sent his chauffeur. She also didn't answer to any of his callings, but texted something, so he wouldn't get concerned. She was retouching her make-up at their bathroom when she heard his voice at the room. She smirked to herself and looked at her reflex on the mirror one last time... She was looking different, but she liked what she saw on the mirror... Her black high pumps made soft noises as she walked through the closet. ''I need your help with something...'', she said with a silk voice, ''I bought something while you were out'', she smirked mischievously as she entered their bedroom, and met his eyes. She turned fully around on her heels, to tease him a little more, ''I'm thinking of returning it'', she pouted cutely, looking up to him with an innocent gaze.

[How she looks.... http://blog.miodestino.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Reine-Des-Faux-Semblants-half-cup-bra-and-loose-brief.jpg
Her heels.... http://www.katyauk.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/laboutines.jpg ]
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Let's Make a Baby! [Tag: ......]   Let's Make a Baby! [Tag: ......] EmptyApril 19th 2013, 12:41 am

A week was more like ten years now. Especially when he was not in the company of Marina or Damon. Their honeymoon had been perfect and sensual. He hadn't wanted to leave, but his company depended on him. Halfway through the week, he had called Marina at least four times in one night simply to hear her voice. Her voice was enough to drive his mind into a frenzy of thoughts after a month of hearing that same voice in pleasured cries. He wanted to go home. To be with his wife. To feel her touch and her warmth and to hear her in his ear. The woman's grip on his mind was insatiable, no matter how hard he tried to distract himself in his work.

When he did get home, he went straight to where the maids told him Marina was. He was a little worried, since she hadn't called him. His mouth got dry when he was worried. He looked around and set his bag down on the ground. He whirled around as he heard her voice behind him and instantly froze. His eyes trailed from her face down each curve and all the way down to her heels. His mouth was no longer dry.

"Well... I think you'll have a bit of trouble returning it when I tear it off you," He said casually as he walked over and backed her up against the wall. He leaned down to her and kissed her lips slowly and softly. He easily had her lifted up, guiding her legs to wrap around his hips. He slid his hands along her thighs and idly played with the lace at her hips with a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Let's Make a Baby! [Tag: ......]   Let's Make a Baby! [Tag: ......] EmptyApril 19th 2013, 1:32 am

Marina felt so powerful seeing him check on her with that look in his face. She knew what she caused on him, and bit her lip softly as she noticed his mouth watering... She knew she was looking delicious. She gasped softly as he backed her on the wall. and wrapped herself around him as she kissed him slowly... ''You can't tear this, love... It was expensive'', she pouted cutely, as she played with the hair of his nape with her slender fingers... ''I've missed you'', she murmured, as she rubbed her foot softly against the back of his thight... ''I've missed your wamrth, your voice, your scent, and your how you touched to make me cry your name softly'', she murmured as she kissed his jaw and down to his neck.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Let's Make a Baby! [Tag: ......]   Let's Make a Baby! [Tag: ......] EmptyApril 20th 2013, 11:36 pm

"Have you?" John mumbled, rubbing his hands against her thighs before grabbing her behind and squeezing her soft skin in his hands. "I've wanted to make you cry out all week," He whispered near her ear. "You don't know how addicting you are," He shook his head and kissed her deeply. He bit her bottom lip and tugged on it before sucking on it hungrily.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Let's Make a Baby! [Tag: ......]   Let's Make a Baby! [Tag: ......] EmptyApril 20th 2013, 11:49 pm

Marina could feel the chills on her spine as he whispered, and cried softly, just to tease him a little more. She kissed him back slowly and deeply, moaning lightly into the kiss as he bit her lip. Her hands slid down on his chest, to lose his tie, and then they went down to his behind, where she pulled him closer to her.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Let's Make a Baby! [Tag: ......]   Let's Make a Baby! [Tag: ......] EmptyApril 21st 2013, 12:04 am

John groaned softly and moved his hands around to pull his tie off, as well as to start unbuttoning his shirt. He kissed her more feverishly and then moved down her neck. He lifted her into his arms more firmly, and carried her to the bed. He pressed her firmly into the mattress and rubbed his hips against hers teasingly. "You're wet....I can feel it," He whispered teasingly near her ear as he slid his hand down to rub his palm against the hem of her soft panties.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Let's Make a Baby! [Tag: ......]   Let's Make a Baby! [Tag: ......] EmptyApril 21st 2013, 12:37 am

Marina helped him with his shirt and moaned quietly as he kissed down on her neck. She tangled her fingers on the hair of his nape and held on her safely as he moved then to the bed. She tried to turned them over, but he pressed her tight into the matress. She giggled lightly at his tease, and shook her head, ''I told you I missed you, Mr Rolfe'', he whispered sensually and moaned quietly next to his ear as he rubbed his palm against her.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Let's Make a Baby! [Tag: ......]   Let's Make a Baby! [Tag: ......] EmptyApril 21st 2013, 1:57 am

John chuckled a bit and shook his head. He slid his hand inside of the silky material and rubbed his middle finger against her sensitive bud. "I can tell you weren't kidding," He mused, smirking to himself and sucking on her neck.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Let's Make a Baby! [Tag: ......]   Let's Make a Baby! [Tag: ......] EmptyApril 21st 2013, 2:34 am

Marina moaned softly next to his ear, and arched her head to the side allowing him to kiss and suck on her neck. ''I don't tell you lies...'', she murmured quietly, and arched her upper body slightly against him, ''I wnat you to make me cry your name... Over, and over again...'', she whispered, bitting down hard on her bottom lip as she slid her hands down on his arms and chest.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Let's Make a Baby! [Tag: ......]   Let's Make a Baby! [Tag: ......] EmptyApril 21st 2013, 8:09 pm

John smiled, loving how she arched towards him and moaned for him. "My pleasure," He hummed. "Stop biting your lip," He muttered, taking her jaw and pulling her bottom lip free. He kissed her lips as he slid one finger inside of her and started to pump it within her.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Let's Make a Baby! [Tag: ......]   Let's Make a Baby! [Tag: ......] EmptyApril 22nd 2013, 12:35 am

Marina giggled cutely at his muttering, and kissed him passionately. At every kiss and touch, she could feel that warmth being filled into her chest. That warmth she only felt when John was close to her. It was already hard being apart from him when they were at work, but that week felt like hell to her when he wasn't around. A week could be little, but after all she went through, a week was a long time when you didn't have the people you loved the most. Once he slid his finger inside her, she moaned his name softly into the kiss, and clenched her fists softly as she wrapped her arms around his neck.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Let's Make a Baby! [Tag: ......]   Let's Make a Baby! [Tag: ......] EmptyApril 22nd 2013, 12:57 am

John grinned, loving her groaning. He slipped in another finger into her and started to pump his fingers faster. "I missed this feeling..." He whispered to her. He missed being with her like this, even for just a week. When they had been like this nearly every day on their honeymoon, it was understandable.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Let's Make a Baby! [Tag: ......]   Let's Make a Baby! [Tag: ......] EmptyApril 22nd 2013, 1:06 am

She only smiled softly, and gasped as he slipped his other finger. Marina leaned her hips towards him, and moaned next to his ear, ''Yes, John... Dont-don't stop'', she cried softly as he finally hit her sensitive spot.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Let's Make a Baby! [Tag: ......]   Let's Make a Baby! [Tag: ......] EmptyApril 22nd 2013, 1:26 am

John obliged, moving his fingers faster into her. He started to curl his fingers, rubbing them against the part of her he knew was the most sensitive. He knew how to make her call out for him. "You're so wet," He whispered, loving her juices moving around his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Let's Make a Baby! [Tag: ......]   Let's Make a Baby! [Tag: ......] EmptyApril 22nd 2013, 1:43 am

Marina cried louder as she felt his figners culing inside of her, and rubbing against her sweet spot. He knew exactly how to make her say his name. She curled her toes under her heels, and whimpered his name as she reached her climax hard. She panted slightly, as she rode off from her climax, and when John least expected she turned them on the bed, and straddle his hips. ''My turn'', she whispered sensually against his ear and slowly unclasped her bra from her body, throwing it around the room.

She brought his fingers closer to her mouth, brushing his fingertips softly upon her lips as she kept eye contact with him. Then she closed them and sucked her juices slowly from his fingers, enjoying her taste fully. She smirked and kissed his lips deeply before trailling her lips down on his neck and chest. She looked up to him as she unbuttoned his pants and zipped him down, tugging his pants and boxers down, ''Somebody missed me too'', she teased as she stroke his half hardened member, and looked intently at his emerald hues as she twirled her tongue around his tip.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Let's Make a Baby! [Tag: ......]   Let's Make a Baby! [Tag: ......] EmptyApril 22nd 2013, 2:26 am

John watched her lick her fingers and felt his member twitch in response. "God you're a tease," He whispered, shaking his head. He held her hips and watched how she teased him. She was good at it, and she knew it. He closed his eyes and and smirked, feeling her hand on his slightly stiffened member. "I did miss you... I even resisted doing your job myself for the whole week," He smirked playfully. He groaned as her mouth came upon him. "Fuck... Baby, you feel good," He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Let's Make a Baby! [Tag: ......]   Let's Make a Baby! [Tag: ......] EmptyApril 22nd 2013, 2:36 am

''That's gross...'', she chuckled playfully, and shook her head as she leaned back a bit and undid her elegant bun. Her long locks fell in cascade upon her shoulders, and she caressed his thights gently, ''I'm the only one allowed to do that job, Mr Rolfe...'', she winked up to him as she caressed his inner thights and held his member with one hand as she started bobbing her head fast, slowing once now and then, just to sped up again. She took him deep throated, and gasped softly as she leaned back. ''You taste good, Mr Rolfe. As usual'', she murmured softly and ran her tongue down from his shaft to his balls, where she took her time sucking each of them.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Let's Make a Baby! [Tag: ......]   Let's Make a Baby! [Tag: ......] EmptyApril 22nd 2013, 2:43 am

John smirked and rolled his eyes. "Everyone does it, Marina... But, I prefer when it's your hand over mine," He mumbled. He sat up on his elbows and bit his bottom lip, liking to feel her upon him. "Mm... Marina," He moaned, letting his head fall back in pleasure as she took him into her throat. He liked feeling himself that far into her mouth. "You feel good," He repeated, smirking to himself and focusing on the feeling of her lips on him.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Let's Make a Baby! [Tag: ......]   Let's Make a Baby! [Tag: ......] EmptyApril 22nd 2013, 2:53 am

Marina barely touched her teeth upon his sensitive skin as he trailed her lips up to his shaft. She smirked up to him and took him again deep in her throat. She knew he loved when she did that, and she loved to hear him crying her name as much he loved to hear her crying his. She kept him a few seconds on her throat and them she leaned up, as she massaged his balls softly, ''I can never take you fully in my mouth, Mr Rolfe'', she pouted cutely, and took him deep a third time, making some effort to take a little inch more of him.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Let's Make a Baby! [Tag: ......]   Let's Make a Baby! [Tag: ......] EmptyApril 22nd 2013, 5:37 am

John smirked slightly and arched his back a bit, feeling how she pushed him into her throat. He knew he was long, and the fact she couldn't get him fully inside of her mouth only made his ego grow. But, the fact she wanted to impress him made him smile. He watched how she got a little more of him in and groaned softly. "Don't choke yourself, baby," He whispered. He would be upset if she were to hurt herself over something so trivial. He reached down and gently tangled his hand in her hair. "Just get what you can... Anything feels good," He pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Let's Make a Baby! [Tag: ......]   Let's Make a Baby! [Tag: ......] EmptyApril 22nd 2013, 4:31 pm

Her eyes softened a little, and she even smiled sweetly as she leaned back. She just loved when he was so caring to her, even on times like that... But Marina was fast on putting that sexy and confident mask on again. She rested her hands upon his hips and bobbed on him faster, ending on taking him the deeper she could... ''So this feels good, hmm?'', she asked, with a silk voice... ''And how about this?'', she tilted her head, as she brushed his tip down on her throat to one of her nipples, then on the other... ''And this?'', she asked in a soft moan as she leaned and wrapped her breasts around his lenght, pumping him slowly.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Let's Make a Baby! [Tag: ......]   Let's Make a Baby! [Tag: ......] EmptyApril 22nd 2013, 6:02 pm

John chuckled breathlessly and then groaned out, feeling how she took even more of him into her throat. He looked down to her at her voice and arched a brow, his jaw slack in captivation as he watched how she brushed his member along her skin. He liked the feeling of her nipples against his member. But, as she pressed his member in between her breasts, he gasped in pleasure. It was a different feeling. But, it was good. It felt warm and soft, sheathing all of him in her perfect breasts. He let his head fall back and groaned, rocking his hips towards her hungrily.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Let's Make a Baby! [Tag: ......]   Let's Make a Baby! [Tag: ......] EmptyApril 22nd 2013, 7:05 pm

Marina moaned softly as bit her lip hard as he rocked towards her, noticing he was so hungry made her feel more exicted. She held her breasts firmly around his member, and moaned his name sensually. The man was insatiable, and she wanted him to take her like that in another way. She kissed his tip gently when he thrusted a last time, and then she slid her hands softly down on her curves as he leaned on her knees. She smirked as bitting her lip in a teasingly move, and slowly reached her panties, taking them off, slowly and sensually as each of her moves.

She sat on the bed, and slid the panties from her leg, caressing her skin softly, and then sliding the fabric alonf her other leg. She smirked devilisly up to him, and crawled into his direction. "Just get what belongs to you... Anything feels good,", she teased him, tossing her underwear on the ground.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Let's Make a Baby! [Tag: ......]   Let's Make a Baby! [Tag: ......] EmptyApril 22nd 2013, 11:02 pm

John narrowed his eyes as he saw the way she bit her lip so tauntingly. He watched her hands move down her curves and bit the inside of his cheek, his eyes glued on her. He licked his lips slightly and glared at her for teasing him so much with the way she was touching herself as she took off the panties. "You're cruel," He pouted before pulling her up and rolling them over to be over her.

"Fast or slow, angel?" He asked, brushing her hair from her face as he teasingly rubbed his member along her wet folds and clit. He knew she was as aroused as he was. That only made things more interesting.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Let's Make a Baby! [Tag: ......]   Let's Make a Baby! [Tag: ......] EmptyApril 22nd 2013, 11:19 pm

Marina giggled as he turned them on the bed, and gazed up to him when he hovered her. She moaned softly, feeling his tip teasing her. He was as cruel as her. ''How about this?'', she proposed, as she brushed her fingertips along his arms, ''You can start slow, and grow fast...?'', she bit her lip again, knowing the effect it caused on him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Make a Baby! [Tag: ......]   Let's Make a Baby! [Tag: ......] Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's Make a Baby! [Tag: ......]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Twenty-First Century :: Residences :: Executive Loft (John Rolfe)-
Jump to: