Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

Good News, Daddy! [Tag: John]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

Good News, Daddy! [Tag: John] Empty
PostSubject: Good News, Daddy! [Tag: John]   Good News, Daddy! [Tag: John] EmptyMay 8th 2013, 12:54 am

Marina was seated at the living's room couch. It was a cold night as it was, and she had a blanket covering her body. Underneath that blanket there was a sleppy Damon, resting his head softly upon her chest. It was a quarter after 8, and he had already crashed, earlier than usual, but that was no surprise after the hetic afternoon he had since he had made his discovery. The room was cozy, thanks to the fireplace, and Marina brushed his hair gently with her fingers, Dinner was ready to be served, and she was waiting for John to come after his work. She could have put Damon already to sleep in his nursery, but instead, Marina sang a lullaby to him, loving being that closer to the baby boy.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Good News, Daddy! [Tag: John]   Good News, Daddy! [Tag: John] EmptyMay 20th 2013, 2:24 am

John yawned a bit as he came inside the house, smiling lightly to the maid who opened the door for him. He took off his jacket and hung it up beside the door before handing the woman his briefcase. She scurried off and he chuckled to himself. However, as he heard the crackling of the fireplace, he furrowed his brows and walked to the living room. He saw Marina there with Damon cuddled under a blanket on the couch. He walked over and smiled, leaning over the back of the couch and kissing her forehead. "Hey there," he mumbled. "How long has he been asleep?" He questioned.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Good News, Daddy! [Tag: John]   Good News, Daddy! [Tag: John] EmptyMay 20th 2013, 2:45 am

Marina turned her gaze up when she saw John, and leaned towards him softly as he kissed her forehead, ''Hi, handsome'', she murmured sweetly with a small smile. She looked down to Damon and tilted her head as her fingers brushed his hair gently, ''I don't know, less than half an hour'', she murmured softly, ''How was your day?''
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Good News, Daddy! [Tag: John]   Good News, Daddy! [Tag: John] EmptyMay 20th 2013, 2:48 am

John smiled a bit and brushed Damon's hair. "Mm.. Busy," He sighed, shaking his head. He moved them so he sat and laid Marina's head on his lap. He gently brushed her hair from her face. "How was your day?" He questioned, placing his free hand on Damon's back.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Good News, Daddy! [Tag: John]   Good News, Daddy! [Tag: John] EmptyMay 20th 2013, 2:57 am

''Hm, tell me something I don't know'', she teased lightly, and leaned her head up so she could rest it upon his lap. ''It was hetic.'', she sighed, ''I almost got late to take Damon to the audiologist because of my work. And then, Damon got pretty excited this afternoon once we got home'', she murmured with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Good News, Daddy! [Tag: John]   Good News, Daddy! [Tag: John] EmptyMay 20th 2013, 3:00 am

"Really?" John questioned, brushing his hand gently against the boys back. "Why was he so excited, pray tell?" He questioned, tilting his head and looking down to the dark eyed woman.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Good News, Daddy! [Tag: John]   Good News, Daddy! [Tag: John] EmptyMay 20th 2013, 3:13 am

Marina bit her lips softly as she looked up to him... She could feel her heart beating faster on her chest, by the mere thought of bringing him the news. She smirked then, and tilted her head too, ''You sure you want to him now? I'm not sure how you're going to react, and you might wake Damon'', she smiled up to him. She remembered how she brought the news about her first pregnancy, but now, she wanted to do it right, and now lying down on the couch with their boy cuddling upon her.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Good News, Daddy! [Tag: John]   Good News, Daddy! [Tag: John] EmptyMay 20th 2013, 6:02 pm

John arched a brow. "You don't know how I'll react?" He questioned, then his face became serious. "I promise. I'll restrain myself," He murmured, then smirked slightly.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Good News, Daddy! [Tag: John]   Good News, Daddy! [Tag: John] EmptyMay 20th 2013, 6:24 pm

Marina pursed her lips softly before nodding, ''You promissed...'', she reminded him and motined her finger for him to lean towards her so she could whisper at his ear. ''C'mon, don't be shy'', she teased with a sweet smile.

Last edited by Marina Rolfe on May 20th 2013, 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Good News, Daddy! [Tag: John]   Good News, Daddy! [Tag: John] EmptyMay 20th 2013, 6:27 pm

John chuckled slightly. "You know I have a bad back," He teased, but leaned over nonetheless. He kissed her lips once in the process and smiled, then turned his head so his ear was near her lips.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Good News, Daddy! [Tag: John]   Good News, Daddy! [Tag: John] EmptyMay 20th 2013, 6:36 pm

Marina rolled her eyes, ''You don't complain about your back when we're cuddling on the bed'', she mumbled quietly, and kissed him with a small smile. She couldn't help but giggle a bit as he leaned over, and whispered very softly, ''I'm pregnant!''
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Good News, Daddy! [Tag: John]   Good News, Daddy! [Tag: John] EmptyMay 20th 2013, 6:41 pm

John smirked to himself at her fist comment. But, as she whispered to him, he sat up straight, his eyes wide at first, not sure how to take the information. But, then he grinned and bit his bottom lip as he tried to contain himself, knowing he couldn't wake Damon up. "That's... amazing, Marina!" He whispered excitedly. "I'm so happy," He sighed and leaned down, kissing her lips tenderly.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Good News, Daddy! [Tag: John]   Good News, Daddy! [Tag: John] EmptyMay 20th 2013, 7:00 pm

Marina smiled brightly, and rested her hands gently upon his neck as he leaned down again, ''I love you, John'', she whispered quietly into the kiss and leaned her head back, ''Damon is pretty sure it's a boy'', she giggled softly.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Good News, Daddy! [Tag: John]   Good News, Daddy! [Tag: John] EmptyMay 20th 2013, 8:36 pm

"I love you, too, Marina," He said gently with a small grin. "Stefan," He answered quickly, then smiled sheepishly. "Ever since I met Damon... I've always thought -- if I had another son, I'd name him Stefan," He explained softly. "Unless you don't like that name..."
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Good News, Daddy! [Tag: John]   Good News, Daddy! [Tag: John] EmptyMay 20th 2013, 8:45 pm

Marina frowned softly when he said the name Stefan, and tilted her head slightly. But as he explained, she smiled tenderly up to him, ''Why Stefan? Does this name mean somethign to you?'', she asked softly, not saying if she liked or not of his choice.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Good News, Daddy! [Tag: John]   Good News, Daddy! [Tag: John] EmptyMay 20th 2013, 9:01 pm

John shrugged his shoulders. "Maybe it did in the past... I don't know. It's just something that came to mind," He said softly. "Why...? Do you hate it?" He said, and made a face. "What are your ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Good News, Daddy! [Tag: John]   Good News, Daddy! [Tag: John] EmptyMay 20th 2013, 10:08 pm

''Hmm... Stefan was teh name of our king, pehaps you respected him back in Nirethia'', Marina said with small shrug. ''No, I like it, actually sounds nice Damon and Stefan Rolfe''. She then arched her back slightly, and stretched her arms above her head, groaning lightly as her joints popped. Damon mumbled something in his sleep, and Marina turned her gaze down to him, before looking for John's emerald hues. ''We should put him to sleep'', the brunette murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Good News, Daddy! [Tag: John]   Good News, Daddy! [Tag: John] EmptyMay 20th 2013, 10:14 pm

John smiled a bit. Maybe a part of him did respect their old king. He didn't remember him, of course. He watched her stretch and bit his lip, then smiled as he heard Damon. The boy was adorable. He brushed his hand gently against the boys head before looking back to Marina. "Mm... Alright. You put him in his crib, and I'll go get changed," He nodded.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Good News, Daddy! [Tag: John]   Good News, Daddy! [Tag: John] EmptyMay 20th 2013, 10:32 pm

''Okay, I'll see you at the dinner room'', she nodded, and kissed his cheek softly before getting up and carrying Damon to his nursery. She laid the sleepy boy on the crib, and kissed his temple gently. Then she covered his small body with the blanket, and made sure he would be cozy through the whole night.

However, as she walked back to the dinner room, she shivered, feeling cold. Her long sleeved shirt pajama, with matching pants weren't enough to keep her from feeling the cold air. She headed back to their room and walked towards the shared closet... ''So cold'', she mumbled to herself and fished one of John's old sweater.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Good News, Daddy! [Tag: John]   Good News, Daddy! [Tag: John] EmptyMay 20th 2013, 10:35 pm

John walked to the bedroom and started unbuttoning his shirt. He heard Marina come in and looked over at her with a small smirk. "You're cold?" He questioned. "I guess it is nippy outside," He mused, then shrugged his shoulders. "I'm warm blooded I suppose," he sighed and slid out of his button up shirt. He draped it on the bed before taking off his black slacks. He draped both on the bed before walking over to his dresser and trying to find some pajamas for him to wear.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Good News, Daddy! [Tag: John]   Good News, Daddy! [Tag: John] EmptyMay 20th 2013, 10:45 pm

Marina only nodded at his question, and put his sweater right after, ''I'm a chilly babe! But you are hot!'', she teased lightly, and smirked as she put his clothes on the small pile at the bathroom. ''Second drawer at your left'', she cooed, knowing he was looking for his pajamas. She sat on the bed, and looked down to her belly as John finished to change his clothes, ''Hi tehre, Stefan.'', she whispered softly and put her hands upon her abdomen. There was no baby bump yet, but she knew that soon her body would change.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Good News, Daddy! [Tag: John]   Good News, Daddy! [Tag: John] EmptyMay 20th 2013, 10:47 pm

John looked back at her and smiled a bit, seeing her talking to her stomach. He pulled on a pair of pajama pants and walked over to her. He knelt down in front of her and leaned over, placing a kiss on her stomach. "Hey there, baby boy," He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Good News, Daddy! [Tag: John]   Good News, Daddy! [Tag: John] EmptyMay 20th 2013, 11:00 pm

Marina smiled when John kissed her stomach, and she gently brushed his hair with her fingers. ''You must be hungry...'', she pointed out softly. ''How about we taking dinner and then we could do anything, like watching the tv, or just cuddling by the fireplace''
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Good News, Daddy! [Tag: John]   Good News, Daddy! [Tag: John] EmptyMay 20th 2013, 11:09 pm

"I barely ate for lunch," John sighed. He leaned towards her touch and smiled a bit. "There's dinner ready?" he questioned, then beamed up at her like a child. "I'd love some food... Than we can rest," He nodded and got up. He tugged her up. Despite her being so wrapped up in clothes, he was comfortable just in pajama pants.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Good News, Daddy! [Tag: John]   Good News, Daddy! [Tag: John] EmptyMay 20th 2013, 11:30 pm

''Dawe, my poor baby'', she smirked softly, and kissed his nose before walking along with him. ''Hmm, you are so warm'', she murmured and leaned closer to him as they walked towards the dinner room. ''Margery made your favorite, steak with french fries'', she smirked, thinking his favorite dish was as like a five years old boy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good News, Daddy! [Tag: John]   Good News, Daddy! [Tag: John] Empty

Back to top Go down

Good News, Daddy! [Tag: John]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next