Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

On my own (Tag Flynn)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Belle Rolfe
Admin
Belle Rolfe

On my own (Tag Flynn) Empty
PostSubject: On my own (Tag Flynn)   On my own (Tag Flynn) EmptyMay 19th 2013, 3:45 pm

Belle pulled her hair up into a ponytail and bit her lip, looking around the room. For now, it was devoid of furniture. It had plastic on the ground to cover the hardwood. But, she had a sketch taped up on the window of exactly how she wanted it to look. Two cribs, blue walls, decorated with everything a baby could want and Flynn couldn't afford. She giggled a bit to herself and went over to a bucket of pant. She cracked it open with one of her knives and smiled to herself at the blue color. She started to sing then, a song she sang probably far too often. "Can.... anybody.... find me... somebody to love...." She hummed as she filled a container with paint and got up, moving over to a wall with her pant brush and swaying her hips with her music.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: On my own (Tag Flynn)   On my own (Tag Flynn) EmptyMay 19th 2013, 4:21 pm

Flynn sneaked into the loft, closing the door silently. He didn't call or text Belle, letting her know that he was coming home early. Flynn managed to convince his boss, surprised how easy it was considered the stories he heard, to let him go home early. He felt extremely bad for not being home as much as he wanted during this time with her pregnancy. Belle didn't look upset or angered at him at all whenever he told her he had to work on days that Kida made her do ultrasounds or when she went shopping for the twin's nursery.

However, he wanted to be here with her in decorating their nursery. He knew how much this part meant to her, she'd been talking about it for days. He'd even went out and bought a few extra knick-knacks for decorating. A smile appeared on his face when he heard the familiar song she loved singing from the twin's room. Flynn tiptoed to the nursery, opening and closing the door silently. He set down the bag and walked over to her, wrapping his arms around her middle, his hands settling comfortably on her belly. "Room for one more?" He asked, kissing her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rolfe
Admin
Belle Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: On my own (Tag Flynn)   On my own (Tag Flynn) EmptyMay 19th 2013, 4:34 pm

Belle heard him, despite his attempts to sneak into the room. She had grown used to his sneaking. She smiled a bit, not willing to be excited until he wanted her to know he was there. She squealed softly when he put his arms around her. She turned in his arms and pecked his lips. "You came home," she murmured, beaming. "Good... Really, letting your eight month pregnant fiance do all the work? For shame..." She teased, then looked down at the large amount of space between them due to the twins stretching her stomach.

"Mm... They're happy to see you," She mused, feeling both of the babies small feet pushing against her skin. "Ow... Calm down, you two... You saw him just last night," She pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: On my own (Tag Flynn)   On my own (Tag Flynn) EmptyMay 19th 2013, 4:54 pm

Flynn grins before playfully pouting at her teasing. "That's why I came home early. I couldn't possibly let you get on a ladder... That's dangerous." He tells her, before grinning. He chuckled, looking down at her swollen belly and placing his hand on it gently. He could feel the pairs of feet kicking at Belle, one a bit stronger than the other. "They're already so animated..." He mumbles, a small smile on his lips. He looks back up at her and pecks her lips gently before moving away, taking off his work jacket, setting it in the middle of the plastic floor and rolling up his sleeves.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rolfe
Admin
Belle Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: On my own (Tag Flynn)   On my own (Tag Flynn) EmptyMay 19th 2013, 4:57 pm

Belle smirked and nodded. She liked the feeling of his hands there on her stomach. It made the twins calm down. She stretched as he took off his jacket, then smiled and walked over to him. "Oh, good. I'm glad you took that off. I'd hate to ruin it," She mused before taking her paint brush and tapping it against his nose. She laughed softly. "Blue is your color," She teased.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: On my own (Tag Flynn)   On my own (Tag Flynn) EmptyMay 19th 2013, 5:12 pm

Flynn looked over a her with a smile when she came over. His own blue iris's blinked when she dabbed his nose with paint. He shook his head and placed both of his hands on her cheeks. He nuzzled his nose on hers, smearing the blue on her nose as well. He leaned back before making a small face. "Blue isn't your color though. You're more of a yellow, golden type of woman." He comments before grinning.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rolfe
Admin
Belle Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: On my own (Tag Flynn)   On my own (Tag Flynn) EmptyMay 19th 2013, 5:22 pm

Belle smirked a bit, though she leaned into his hands. She squeaked when he nuzzled their noses together, getting the paint on her nose as well. She pouted at him before laughing softly. "Mm... I like blue, though... Reminds me of your eyes," she mumbled, leaning up and kissing his lips before leaning back and winking a golden eye at him. "C'mon. Sing for me~" She chimed, walking back to the wall and starting to paint.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: On my own (Tag Flynn)   On my own (Tag Flynn) EmptyMay 19th 2013, 5:28 pm

Flynn grins, kissing her lips back. "But I like golden... It reminds me of your beautiful eyes." He mumbles back to her, pouting when she leans back from him. He chuckled, grabbing a brush as well and heading over towards the wall. "But I don't have a fantastic voice like you do though..."
Back to top Go down
Belle Rolfe
Admin
Belle Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: On my own (Tag Flynn)   On my own (Tag Flynn) EmptyMay 19th 2013, 10:13 pm

"Mm... Your compliments to my eyes and voice are all to distract from my huge body, huh?" Belle mused, smirking to herself as she painted. "I'm not complaining... But, c'mon. Sing to me, my sweet prince," She teased, bumping her hip against his gently.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: On my own (Tag Flynn)   On my own (Tag Flynn) EmptyMay 19th 2013, 11:01 pm

Flynn pouted at her words. "You know I love your body pregnant or not." He said, pretending to be offended by her accusations from his compliments. He chuckled as she bumped his hip. "Alright, I give in but only if you sing with me." He smirked back towards her.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rolfe
Admin
Belle Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: On my own (Tag Flynn)   On my own (Tag Flynn) EmptyMay 19th 2013, 11:07 pm

Belle smirked and then sighed. "Alright... fine..." she mumbled, thinking to herself for a moment before humming softly how a guitar would start. "The dawn is breaking... A lights shining through... You're barely waking... And I'm tangled up in you..." She sang quietly as she painted.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: On my own (Tag Flynn)   On my own (Tag Flynn) EmptyMay 20th 2013, 1:01 am

Flynn smiled at her before focusing on the painting. He chuckles at her humming the guitar part of it, automatically knowing the song. He listened to her singing with a smile. "But I'm open, you're closed.....Where I follow, you'll go.....I worry I won't see your face....Light up again." Flynn sang softly back to her.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rolfe
Admin
Belle Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: On my own (Tag Flynn)   On my own (Tag Flynn) EmptyMay 20th 2013, 1:05 am

Belle grinned as he picked it up. She loved his voice. "Even the best fall down sometimes... Even the wrong words seem to rhyme... Out of the doubt that fills your mind... I somehow find... You and I... Collide," She sang softly before lightly dancing around the room, careful to not trip.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: On my own (Tag Flynn)   On my own (Tag Flynn) EmptyMay 20th 2013, 1:39 am

Flynn looked over when he saw her dancing around the room. He smiled before placing placing down the paintbrush near the paint bucket. He walked over and grabbed her hand gently, twirling her over to him until her back was pressed against his chest. He swayed with her, "I'm quiet you know...You make a first impression... I've found I'm scared to know I'm always on your mind."
Back to top Go down
Belle Rolfe
Admin
Belle Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: On my own (Tag Flynn)   On my own (Tag Flynn) EmptyMay 20th 2013, 1:49 am

Belle giggled as she felt his hands on her. She leaned back against him and hummed softly as he sang. "I love your voice," she sighed and took his arms, wrapping them around her shoulders and holding his arms gently as she hummed the chorus, simply enjoying the warmth of his embrace.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: On my own (Tag Flynn)   On my own (Tag Flynn) EmptyMay 20th 2013, 2:50 am

"And I love yours..." He whispers with a smile, placing his chin on one his arms. He listened to the chorus, turning his face to kiss her cheek, temple, and forehead gently, lovingly. "Well don't stop here.... I've lost my place... and I'm close behind.... I'm close behind..."
Back to top Go down
Belle Rolfe
Admin
Belle Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: On my own (Tag Flynn)   On my own (Tag Flynn) EmptyMay 20th 2013, 3:05 am

Belle hummed softly along with him and smiled as he kissed her skin. She turned slightly in his arms, making herself a bit sideways, but enough to where she could be close without her stomach getting in the way. She leaned her head on his shoulder, her eyes closed in content. "I miss you," She sighed, nuzzling her nose gently against his neck.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: On my own (Tag Flynn)   On my own (Tag Flynn) EmptyMay 20th 2013, 6:08 pm

Flynn smiles at she turned in his arms, his arms wrapping around her protectively but gently. His kissed her forehead gently. "I missed you too Belle..." He whispers, kissing her temple affectionately. "I'm sorry I haven't been around lately..."
Back to top Go down
Belle Rolfe
Admin
Belle Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: On my own (Tag Flynn)   On my own (Tag Flynn) EmptyMay 20th 2013, 6:13 pm

Belle smiled a bit as he kissed her skin. "You've been busy... I understand," Belle sighed softly. In truth, she didn't understand. She worked whenever she wanted to back in Nirethia, and so did he. Here, it seemed they both had to work or they wouldn't get to have anything. Of course, she did have John if she needed extra cash. Hence how she was able to buy a lot of the things for nursery she had wanted.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: On my own (Tag Flynn)   On my own (Tag Flynn) EmptyMay 20th 2013, 8:05 pm

Flynn shook his head lightly. "I shouldn't be this busy during this time in our lives... I've left you alone during these crucial months and I'm truly sorry... I'll make it up to you, I promise." Flynn whispers, looking into her golden eyes before kissing her lips softly.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rolfe
Admin
Belle Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: On my own (Tag Flynn)   On my own (Tag Flynn) EmptyMay 20th 2013, 8:16 pm

"You will?" Belle mused, smiling a bit as she met his blue hues. She leaned up and kissed his lips tenderly, closing her eyes. "I don't know how you're going to do that, but... I can't wait," She mumbled with a small smile on her lips. "We're never going to get this room painted," She laughed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: On my own (Tag Flynn)   On my own (Tag Flynn) EmptyMay 20th 2013, 9:28 pm

"Me neither..." He sighs but chuckles a bit after. He pulls away from the kiss, looking around at the white walls around them. He merely shrugged at her words before pulling her into another kiss. "We never get anything done when we are together."
Back to top Go down
Belle Rolfe
Admin
Belle Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: On my own (Tag Flynn)   On my own (Tag Flynn) EmptyMay 20th 2013, 9:54 pm

Belle hummed a soft sound of delight when he pulled her to another kiss. She giggled against his lips and nuzzled her nose against his. "We're going to be great parents," She teased, smirking slightly. As if on cue, the twins kicked against her stomach. "Oof..." She laughed a bit, and rested her hand where they had kicked. "I swear... They're going to bruise me..."
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: On my own (Tag Flynn)   On my own (Tag Flynn) EmptyMay 21st 2013, 3:44 am

Flynn chuckled along with her, "I know..." He whispered softly. He looked down at her belly and smile. "I can already tell that they are going to be handfuls growing up..." He says, placing his hand on her stomach with a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rolfe
Admin
Belle Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: On my own (Tag Flynn)   On my own (Tag Flynn) EmptyMay 21st 2013, 3:54 am

Belle smirked a bit and chewed her bottom lip as his hand moved on her stomach. The twins always reacted to his touch almost immediately. "So... They'll be taking after you, huh?" She mused, her tone innocent as she bat her eye lashes at him, insinuating that he was the handful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On my own (Tag Flynn)   On my own (Tag Flynn) Empty

Back to top Go down

On my own (Tag Flynn)
Page 1 of 1