Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

For Good c: [Tag: Jas ft. Damon]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

For Good c: [Tag: Jas ft. Damon] Empty
PostSubject: For Good c: [Tag: Jas ft. Damon]   For Good c: [Tag: Jas ft. Damon] EmptyMay 19th 2013, 6:55 pm

Marina looked up to the rear-view mirror, and found a moody Damon seating on the baby chair. ''Are you mad at mom?'', she asked and couldn't help but giggle at the face he made when his pout grew. ''Hmm, you look less mad than the other day'', Marina pointed with a small cooing. ''No'', Damon mumbled and looked towards the side window. Marina sighed, knowing how much Damon hated going to the doctors, but even since John and her find about his 'disability', they have decided to always give him the best, Marina was even considering quiting her job, so she would be able to be always with him. She didn't like to see him in such bad mood, so Marina always found a way to make him happy, like John, she liked to spoil her baby boy.''You know where mom is taking you?'', she asked, but Damon continued quietly. Marina smiled, ''We're going to the park...'', she cooed again. ''Park?'', Damon turned his emerald gaze to the mirror. ''Mhm, baby boy'', Marina nodded, and smirked to herself as Damon looked excited for once that day.

Marina parked the car next to the park, and then walked towards the back seat to unbuckle Damon from the chair. She carried him to the park, and when they were far from the big crowd, she put him on his feet, and let him walk around. Never losing him from her sight, she followed him closely.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Flowers

Jasmine Flowers

PostSubject: Re: For Good c: [Tag: Jas ft. Damon]   For Good c: [Tag: Jas ft. Damon] EmptyMay 19th 2013, 7:20 pm

Jasmine walked through the small park. She felt hesitant at first with her decision to visit the park, having it be a reminder of her past. However, as she explored more, it made her feel comfortable, at ease, like the outdoors always did for her. She merely smiled, seeing the metal contraption that the kids played on, over hearing some of the parents call it a jungle gym or a playground. As she ventured into the more greenery side of the park, the less crowded part, she weaved through the oak trees, feeling even more at ease. She managed to find her way back to the path.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: For Good c: [Tag: Jas ft. Damon]   For Good c: [Tag: Jas ft. Damon] EmptyMay 19th 2013, 7:37 pm

Marina took a deep breath and smiled feeling the familiar scent of the woods, it made her remember of Nirethia and the woods next to the old mansion. Every now and then, Damon stopped and explored something at the path, it could be a different leave, or just a small rock, no matter what he found, he always turned back, to show his mother his discovery, and if he liked it, he put his small treasures into the pockets of his pants. Marina smiled and encouraged him to walk more, it would do good to him, and she knew how much he liked being at the woods too. However, as a girl walked into thei way, Marina tensed a bit, knowing how Damon could become shy with other people. Damon stopped when he noticed the girl, and tilted his head as he watched the girl approaching. Marina expected him to walk back to her, but she frowned a bit seeing him doing the contrary. Damon ran towards the girl, and stopped at her feet. ''Hi!'', he grinned, looking up to Jasmine as if she was familiar to him.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Flowers

Jasmine Flowers

PostSubject: Re: For Good c: [Tag: Jas ft. Damon]   For Good c: [Tag: Jas ft. Damon] EmptyMay 19th 2013, 8:10 pm

Jasmine brushed a lone strand of hair behind her ear, enjoying the soft wind in between the trees. She stared at how the leaves danced with a wind but she soon blinked, hearing a voice. She looked down and at first, she didn't recognized the small child, but as he grinned, she instantly remembered the grin.

"Damon?" She gasped, kneeling down to him. She smiled at his grin, ruffling his hair. "You've grown so much!" She exclaimed before connecting one dot to another. She started looking around and smiled as she saw the familiar face. "Marina!"
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: For Good c: [Tag: Jas ft. Damon]   For Good c: [Tag: Jas ft. Damon] EmptyMay 19th 2013, 8:18 pm

Damon giggled cutely, and leaned his arms up to Jasmine, trying to wrap them around her neck. Marina didn't understand why Damon was acting so receptive around the girl, but as soon she saw the girl smile, she smiled too, recognizing her. ''Oh my God, Jasmine!'', she walked towards them. ''You're here too!'', she chimed softly, feeling truly glad for meeting her in Seattle.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Flowers

Jasmine Flowers

PostSubject: Re: For Good c: [Tag: Jas ft. Damon]   For Good c: [Tag: Jas ft. Damon] EmptyMay 19th 2013, 9:21 pm

Jasmine giggled at Damon, instantly swooping him into her arms. She hugged him gently but lovingly, missing the small boy ever since she got here. She smiled when Marina came over and she grabbed the woman's hand affectionately. "Yes, and so are you and Damon! I'm so glad you guys are O.K!" Jasmine smiles at her. "How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: For Good c: [Tag: Jas ft. Damon]   For Good c: [Tag: Jas ft. Damon] EmptyMay 19th 2013, 9:32 pm

Marina squeezed her hand gently, and smiled as she saw Damon resting his head upon Jasmine shoulder, grinning brightly back at Marina. ''We are great, Jas'', Marina smiled back at Jasmine, and giggled lightly, ''We are so happy here, and I'm so glad you are here too, and looking so great! How have you been?''
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Flowers

Jasmine Flowers

PostSubject: Re: For Good c: [Tag: Jas ft. Damon]   For Good c: [Tag: Jas ft. Damon] EmptyMay 19th 2013, 9:57 pm

"I'm glad to hear that." Jasmine smiles, leaning her head gently against Damon's. She giggled at her comment and merely shrugged. "I've been doing really great... I'm going to the University here so I haven't had that much time to explore really."
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: For Good c: [Tag: Jas ft. Damon]   For Good c: [Tag: Jas ft. Damon] EmptyMay 19th 2013, 10:27 pm

''Right...'', Marina nodded with a small nod, ''This place is so big... Much larger than Nirethia, and there are so many people around'', Marina said in awe. ''Do you have any plan for the future? If I'm not wrong, going to a University helps on chosing a career, right Jas?'', she tilted her head slightly. Damon then looked up with the sound of a bird. ''Jas! There! Birdy!'', he pointed his small hand towards the treetops and looked at Jasmine with a wide smile. ''There!'', he cooed, and then a bird flew one toptree to another before crossing the city sky.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Flowers

Jasmine Flowers

PostSubject: Re: For Good c: [Tag: Jas ft. Damon]   For Good c: [Tag: Jas ft. Damon] EmptyMay 19th 2013, 11:10 pm

Jasmine nodded at Marina's comment, agreeing with her that there were exponential amount of people than in Nirethia. "It does... but I'm going there to help me get to where I wanted to be in Nirethia." Jasmine tells her before looking where Damon was looking. "Yes! That's a bird Damon. Isn't it pretty?"
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: For Good c: [Tag: Jas ft. Damon]   For Good c: [Tag: Jas ft. Damon] EmptyMay 19th 2013, 11:25 pm

Damon nodded lightly in response to Jasmine, and pouted when the bird was out of their sight. ''Gone!'', he mumbled and hid his face on the crook of her neck. Marina smiled softly at Damon, and brushed his hair gently with her fingers. He was making great progress at his talking, and she was feeling proud of him, as well she was feeling proud of Jasmine. She couldn't help but see her as a small sister. ''You know, John has a big company downtown... If you need, I could make a recomendation, so you could get an internship over there'', she pointed out softly. Like in Nirethia, Marina wanted to help her growing up as much she could.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Flowers

Jasmine Flowers

PostSubject: Re: For Good c: [Tag: Jas ft. Damon]   For Good c: [Tag: Jas ft. Damon] EmptyMay 20th 2013, 1:22 am

Jasmine giggled at Damon's words. "Don't worry. You'll find another... just keep looking." She tells him softly before looking at Marina. "Oh... Marina..." Jasmine sighs with a smile. "That's amazing... but I want to... do this on my own this time... You helped me so much in Nirethia..."
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: For Good c: [Tag: Jas ft. Damon]   For Good c: [Tag: Jas ft. Damon] EmptyMay 20th 2013, 1:40 am

''Oh'', Marina gasped softly but not feeling offended at Jasmine refusing her help this time. Maybe just a little, but she understand her point, ''I guess I only have to wish you good luck this time, hmm?'', she said with a soft smile. ''C'mere.. Let's seat for a while'', she pointed at the bench, and smirked softly seeing Damon looking up to the treetops, looking for more birds as Jasmine told him to do. ''There is so much I want to tell you... But first of all, I really need to ask... What do you remember about Nirethia, Jas?'', she asked softly. She knew John had a lack of memory, mostly because of his wound... But the time she talked to Phillip, it seemed to her that he had completely forgotten of Aurora, and Jasmine for that matter... So she wanted to be sure of how much Jasmine knew to prevent her from confusing the girl with the past.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Flowers

Jasmine Flowers

PostSubject: Re: For Good c: [Tag: Jas ft. Damon]   For Good c: [Tag: Jas ft. Damon] EmptyMay 20th 2013, 2:14 am

Jasmine smiled softly at Marina for understand and nodded softly at both her words and at the suggestion to sit down. She giggled as Damon looked up at the trees for the birds. She merely looked around with him as Marina talked. Jasmine gently grabbed his hand and pointed to a bird's nest in one of the trees, occupied with babies and the mother. Looking over to Marina as she asked Jasmine about Nirethia. She furrowed her brows a bit. "Uhm... the last thing I remember was the carnival... Before that, I remembered everything about your pregnancy, you helping me out from the Wonderland Dancers, and when Naveen came back..."
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: For Good c: [Tag: Jas ft. Damon]   For Good c: [Tag: Jas ft. Damon] EmptyMay 20th 2013, 2:30 am

Marina nodded at her words and smiled slightly, if she remembered of Phillip, Jasmine would mention it, right? He was an important part to her life, wasn't he?, ''Okay... Do you remember all the drama I spent with John? Well, forget it all, because he's different, more like the man I fell in love, and we finally got married!'', she beamed brightly. Damon wasn't paying attention to Marina or Jasmine... His eyes were glued at the nest Jasmine showed him, and he giggled as he saw the mom bird taking care of her babies.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Flowers

Jasmine Flowers

PostSubject: Re: For Good c: [Tag: Jas ft. Damon]   For Good c: [Tag: Jas ft. Damon] EmptyMay 20th 2013, 6:00 pm

Jasmine nodded when she asked of John and smiled. "I'm so happy for you, Marina.... I wish I was there to see your beautiful wedding. You look much happier than you did back in Nirethia." Jasmine tells her, her own smile reflecting how happy she was for her.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: For Good c: [Tag: Jas ft. Damon]   For Good c: [Tag: Jas ft. Damon] EmptyMay 20th 2013, 6:18 pm

Marina smiled even brighter, ''But I am happier... I think I never was this happy before... I finally have what I wanted, a family'', she smirked softly and looked down at Damon for a moment, ''Oh, Jas... I wished you were there too'', she held her hand into hers softly, ''I always wondered if you were here too, and we missed you'', she added softly, looking down at Damon, ''have you seen Aladdin?'', she asked a bit buntly, ''He-he was Naveen's boyfriend, and I grow to like that boy very much...'', she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Flowers

Jasmine Flowers

PostSubject: Re: For Good c: [Tag: Jas ft. Damon]   For Good c: [Tag: Jas ft. Damon] EmptyMay 20th 2013, 8:08 pm

Jasmine smiled at Marina, seeing her expression as she talked about her dream coming true. She nodded softly, "I missed you also..." Jasmine looked down at Damon with a smile, ruffling his hair a bit. She looked back up at Marina's question. "I have actually... He comes down to the Dance Studio all the time where I work. Naveen is the dance instructor and I'm his assistant."
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: For Good c: [Tag: Jas ft. Damon]   For Good c: [Tag: Jas ft. Damon] EmptyMay 20th 2013, 8:27 pm

''You have?'', Marina beamed, almost pouncing in her seat... Jasmine and Aladdin always crossed her mind since she got in Seattle... Aladdin more often. Before they were sent into the new realm, Marina hadn't seen much of the young boy. She knew Jasmine was strong, and could handle a kingdom with no problem, but Aladdin? He was more fragile, just like herself. The years he spent on the streets might have been rough, but Marina knew how much he could give himself when he was in love. ''Damon, baby? Do you remember Aladdin too? Al?'', she asked softly to him as she caressed his back softly, ''Al? Noo... Jas!'', he smirked and leaned his head upon Jasmine's shoulder. Marina chuckled softly, and sighed, ''Maybe you could take me to this Dance Studio someday... I miss that little brat, and I would love to finally meet Naveen.'', she smirked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Good c: [Tag: Jas ft. Damon]   For Good c: [Tag: Jas ft. Damon] Empty

Back to top Go down

For Good c: [Tag: Jas ft. Damon]
Page 1 of 1