Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

Nerves

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

Nerves Empty
PostSubject: Nerves   Nerves EmptyJune 3rd 2013, 11:43 pm

As the afternoon sun began to slowly set on the chilly fall day, Flynn rubbed his sweaty palms nervously. He paced around the room, fidgeting with parts of his outfit, his hair, and things around the room. Flynn even started to move his small children around the room, sitting them on the bed, on top of the dresser, in random chairs, or even carrying them around. He grabbed Liam before he could trip onto the ground, getting his own outfit dirty, and held him on his hip.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rolfe
Admin
Belle Rolfe

Nerves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerves   Nerves EmptyJune 3rd 2013, 11:56 pm

Rosie watched as Flynn moved around the room. She didn't know what he was doing. But, he did look nervous, like Belle did when she was waiting on him to get home sometimes. She giggled each time he moved her around the room. She didn't mind what he did. She liked being held or just picked up in general. She played with the fabric of her pink dress and fiddled with her brown hair as she watched him. As she heard a light knock on the door, she looked over and smiled, seeing Kida. "Keeedah!" She chimed, drawing out the sounds more than needed.

Kida smiled down to her, holding Arianne in her arms. "Here you go, sweetie," She murmured to the small girl and put Ari down. Arianne stumbled a bit, but then ran towards Rose. "Pretty!" she giggled, tugging at Rose's skirt. Arianne's hair was curled and bouncy on her little shoulders.

Kida giggled a bit and looked towards Flynn. "Hey there, handsome," she teased, moving over to him and fixing a lock of his hair. "Excited?" she questioned. She smiled at Liam and fixed his hair, too. "Hi, Kiki," He murmured, smiling shyly towards her. She smiled a bit before looking around. "Where's my other favorite nephew?" She mused.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

Nerves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerves   Nerves EmptyJune 4th 2013, 12:12 am

Flynn nearly dropped Liam when he heard a knock on the door. He chuckled nervously when he saw Kida at the door. "Just a bit..." He mumbled, adjusting Liam's bow nervously once more. Chuckling as she fixed his hair, he looked over at the full length mirror of the room. "Hiding from me..." Flynn joked as Jasper's head peaked out from behind the mirror. Jasper didn't enjoy being picked up as much as his siblings did. But, as he saw Kida in the room, his face brighten and he ran over to her quickly. "KIKI!" He exclaimed as he hugged her leg.
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

Nerves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerves   Nerves EmptyJune 4th 2013, 12:22 am

Kida looked towards the mirror, too, and grinned as she saw the blue eyed boy. She laughed softly as he hugged her leg. "Hey, cutie," she mumbled and knelt down to him. "God, he looks just like you," She sighed, brushing his bangs from his face. "How is it your twins literally are replicas of you, yet my twins look nothing like me? Except for Christian's hair..." she pouted cutely.

Rosie played with Ari's hair until Arianne took notice that Jasper was in the room, too. "Ja-purr!" She chimed, grinning as she ran over to him and hugged him from behind. She nuzzled her head on his back. Kida smirked slightly and looked towards Flynn with a small grin before she stood up. "You should see Belle... She looks amazing," She murmured.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

Nerves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerves   Nerves EmptyJune 4th 2013, 12:47 am

Flynn chuckled at Kida's comment before shrugging lightly. "You'd have to ask Belle that..." He said to her pout, placing Liam down and nudging him to go toward his sister. "Kiki, pretty." Jasper says, tugging at Kida's hair gently. Jasper makes a small noise when he felt Ari hug his back. He looked back before another sound came from him and he snapped his head back forward, his small face turning into a crimson red. Flynn chuckled, ruffling Jasper's hair, before looking back at Kida, now his face matching Jasper's. Just imagining Belle in her mother's dress that she talked and showed him for years now, it made his heart race even more. "I can't wait..." He murmurs, his hand attempting to brush back his hair but he restrained, not wanting to mess it up. "What if I screw up Ki?"
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

Nerves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerves   Nerves EmptyJune 4th 2013, 12:56 am

Kida smiled as she saw Jasper's face, but then put her attention back onto Flynn. She sighed and moved closer to him, placing her hands lightly on his cheeks. "Flynn Rider... You were a spy for so many years -- never afraid or missing a beat... And yet, you're scared of a little wedding?" She asked, arching a brow curiously at him. "Don't worry... You'll be fine, " She said quietly. "I'm more worried about Belle tripping over her dress," she laughed a bit. "Do you want me to ease your tension?" she asked, referring to her calming spells.

Arianne held onto Jasper, giggling when she heard the noise he made. "Jah-... Jazz... Jassspurr," She murmured, trying to get the right sounds. "Jasper!" she chimed finally. Kida looked down, her eyes a bit wide. "She's never gotten a full name out before," she mumbled, smiling a bit.

Liam stumbled his way over to Rose and practically fell onto her. "Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!" Rose complained, squealing now as she laid on the ground with Liam trying to get himself up, but only falling on top of her again.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lovelin

Aurora Lovelin

Nerves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerves   Nerves EmptyJune 4th 2013, 1:58 am

Flynn chuckled at her statements, shaking his head lightly. "It's Belle, Ki. To me, she makes everything look like a walk in a park." He murmured softly before laughing with her, shaking his head once more. "You and me both..." He mumbles before nodding at her offer. He never liked magic, being completely foreign to him, but he could always make an exception.

Jasper's face heated even more when she said his complete name. "Awwiiii...." Jasper whined, trying to move away from her. He pouted at both Flynn and Kida, begging them to help him out of this. He didn't like it when he face was hot and Ari always made his face hot. Flynn chuckled at his son before looking at his other two children. "Oh Li..." He mumbled, walking over and picking up both Li and Rosie from the ground. "What am I going to do with you, buddy." He said to Liam playfully before kissing both of their foreheads.
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

Nerves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerves   Nerves EmptyJune 4th 2013, 2:27 am

Kida giggled a bit as she saw Liam and Rose. She shook her head and walked over, fixing Rose's hair and smirking at Liam. "You need to go play with Helena. You always walk better around her," she mumbled, shaking her head and arching a brow curiously at the boy. "Lena!" Liam chimed, a bright, goofy grin taking his lips. Kida laughed gently and took him into her arms. "Meg?" She called. Megara came upstairs, a fancily dressed Paris in her arms. He looked bored. "Can you lead Liam to Helena?" She asked softly. Megara smirked and nodded, taking Liam's hand as Meg put him down and taking him with her to where Helena was downstairs.

Once that was handled, she went back over to Flynn and cupped his cheeks again. "Calm down," she murmured before sliding her arms around his neck and hugging him, her head on his shoulder and lips near his ear. She whispered a soft spell to ease his nerves and smiled to herself.

Arianne giggled as Jasper whined, thinking all of this was merely a game. "Jasper!" She chimed again. "You're funneh," She mumbled before moving around him and hugging him from the front this time. She then grinned and kissed his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

Nerves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerves   Nerves EmptyJune 4th 2013, 3:19 am

Flynn watched as Kida took Liam from his arms, a bit nervous to be away from him. But, he felt a little more at ease when Kida suggested him going to play with Helena. Aurora always kept a good eye on him and managed to bring him back without any injuries. He smiled at Kida, placing Rosie back on the ground. Wrapping his arms around her middle, he already felt at ease. Flynn sighed and smiled, his nerves not as apparent anymore. "Thanks Ki... I don't know what I would do without you."

Jasper pouted when she called him him funny and even more when she moved in front of him. "I'm not funneehhh." He whined to Ari before looking at Rosie with wide eyes. "Am I funneh?" He asked her, trying to convince Ari that he wasn't.

Downstairs, the reception hall bustled with anyone who knew Belle and Flynn. It was quite a crowd, from both of their work places. Aurora stood next to a table, talking to someone while holding a sleeping Titus in her arms. Helena sat down behind her in a chair, looking at her shoes absently and with a bored expression on her face. Her hand bounced the thick curls her mother took the time to make. She huffed out and sat back, crossing her arms and a pout on her face.
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

Nerves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerves   Nerves EmptyJune 4th 2013, 4:04 am

Kida smiled softly and nuzzled her head gently against the crook of his neck. She lightly ran one hand through his hair. "It's no problem, Fly," She mumbled, smirking at the nickname. She knew she was the only one who called him that. It made her smile. She strengthened her spell to help ease his anxiety more.

Rose giggled softly and nodded, covering her mouth cutely. Arianne smirked a bit. "See?" She teased. "Yur wed," She mumbled, cupping his face in her hands and poking her lips out like a fish.

Liam wandered downstairs close to Meg. He liked Megara. She was nice and let them do whatever they wanted. Megara brought him over to Aurora and smiled to the girl. "He's so cute..." She cooed, seeing Titus as she held Paris protectively in his arms.

Liam looked around for Helena, become slightly saddened when he didn't see her. However, as he heard a huff, he looked around the back of Aurora and lit up as he saw the blonde girl. He moved over to her and propped his small chin up on her knee. "Hi," he mumbled, smiling shyly. "You're pretty."
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

Nerves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerves   Nerves EmptyJune 4th 2013, 4:28 am

Flynn smiled, enjoying her presence more than anything. He was glad he asked Kida to help him out during this wedding process. He asked Marina a few times, but with her recent pregnancy, he didn't want to bother her. So, Kida helped him with most of the 'groom' duties, including finding the tuxedo, helping picking out the boy's outfits, and helping him write his vows, knowing how horrid he was to verbally express how he felt for Belle. Flynn chuckled at her nickname, not bothered when she called him that, especially when Eric used it more as a insult than a genuine nickname like Kida did, and tighten his arms slightly.

Jasper gasped when Rosie agreed with Ari, whimpering a bit. He pouted heavily at Ari when she called him weird but couldn't help but giggle at her face. He poked her on the forehead. "Yur wed!" He said before he ducked and hide away from her.

Aurora turned when she heard Meg's voice and smiled, hugging her friend. "Looking amazing as ever, Meg." Aurora commented before giggling at her comment towards Titus, brushing back a piece of his blonde hair. "Hercules played with him all morning and the boy is just now getting his nap time." Aurora explained before looking at Paris. "And hello there handsome fella who looks bored out of his mind." She teased Paris with a smile.

Helena looked around her mother to see Megara, not catching Liam coming over. She looked over quickly as she felt a chin on her knee. "Thank you..." Helena mumbled before shaking her knee softly, more playfully than anything. "You're scrawny..."
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

Nerves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerves   Nerves EmptyJune 4th 2013, 5:24 am

Kida smiled and eventually pulled away from him. She kissed his lips once in an affectionate manner before fixing back the hair she'd misplaced on his head before. "Belle is incredibly lucky. You do know that, right?" she asked softly as she adjusted his tie for him.

Arianne giggled and stuck her tongue out. She scrunched up her nose when he poked her forehead and grinned, watching him run off and try to hide. "Jasper!" She squealed. "Let's play wedddddding!" She chimed, bouncing on her little toddler heels. Rosie giggled and nodded. "Jazz-purr bes the daddy... Awi bes the mommy!" She cooed.

Megara laughed gently and shook her head. "Well... At least he won't be rowdy during the wedding," she murmured before looking towards Paris. "He's too little to play with the other kids... Arianne and Jasper are upstairs playing, though," She giggled, knowing the connection those two had. Arianne wouldn't leave the boy alone if he was within a mile radius. Or at least, if she knew he was anywhere around.

Liam grinned crookedly and then crossed his arms on her lap and rested his chin there. "You're pretty," He repeated with a small giggled before he ducked his head and sat under her chair, his cheeks red and a goofy smile on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

Nerves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerves   Nerves EmptyJune 4th 2013, 5:47 am

Flynn smiled warmly at Kida before chuckling as she fixed his hair and his tie. He casually shrugged at her question, giving her a crooked, playful smile. "Maybe.."

Jasper peaked his head out from his hiding spot before his face turned lobster red when they wanted to play wedding. "Nu! Nu wedding!" He exclaimed, running from his hiding space to Kida. He tried to hide under her dress but found that more difficult than anything. So instead, he hide behind Flynn's leg, burying his head into his pants.

Aurora nodded softly before giggling at Paris being too small to play with the others. "Oh those two are absolute cuties with each other." Aurora hummed, knowing how close each of the children were to each other. She briefly looked back, seeing Helena and Liam together. She smiled, enjoying little Liam and just how adorable he was around Helena.

Helena giggled at Liam when he repeated his words. She tilted her head as he dunk under. She moved around the chair to see where he went before finally concluding that he was under the chair. She hopped off from the chair and dunk under with him. "Boo!"
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

Nerves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerves   Nerves EmptyJune 4th 2013, 5:54 am

Kida smirked and wiped a bit of her lipstick off of his lips. "Well... I could say you're smart, funny, handsome, kind, loving, and one of the best father's I have ever met... Or, I could just say that, and keep this between us," she warned first. "Your lips are softer than Eric's," She whispered like the kids would tell on her. Then again, Liam was the only one who liked to repeat what he heard -- or at least, would never lie when asked a question. Kida smirked and winked at him playfully.

-

Arianne poked out her bottom lip in a pout when Jasper refused to play her game with her. "But Jasper!" She whined. "I'm su pretty! And we have to make our lips do this---" She mashed her hands together and made the funny noises she heard when two of the adults kissed. Rosie laughed and played with her brown hair as she sat onto the hardwood.

-

Megara smirked and nodded. "How's Hercules today?" She asked, looking around. "How in the hell did you find a suit to fit that boy?" she asked, that fact bewildering her more than anything.

-

Liam squealed when Helena came down after him. He smiled brightly, though and then bit his lip and ducked his head, shy and quiet as always. "You're going to get dirty. Helena," he mumbled, his vocabulary far past anything a normal one year old would have.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

Nerves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerves   Nerves EmptyJune 4th 2013, 6:29 am

Flynn smiled softly when she listed and raised an amused brow when she comment about his lips being softer than Eric's. "Thanks Kida..." Flynn murmured softly, giving her a small wink as well to the last part. He takes her hands and kissed them softly. "You're a life saver and one of the best people in my life. Belle is truly lucky to have you as a sister." He said, giving her a soft and warm smile. "And Eric is pretty damn lucky to be marrying you." He added with a playful tone to it.

-

Jasper pursed his lips, knowing that wasn't correct. "Nu! You no do right!" He exclaimed before running over to Ari and pecking her lips with his. He crossed his arms with a smug look on his face. "That's kissy kiss! Mummy taught us!"

-

"He's doing great, giddy as always. I think he went over to the food table again..." Aurora murmured, looking over where the appetizers table resided. She looked back with a smile, a giggle coming from her lips. "It's actually an old suit of his... We had to special request it for this event some time ago." Aurora explained to Megara with a casual shrug, the process not being too difficult. "So, where's Adam?" Aurora asked, partly in relief that she hasn't seen him all day.

-

Helena tilted her head and giggled. "I don't care." She mumbled back before smiling a bit. Helena moved closer to Liam and kissed his cheek quickly. "Tag! You're it!" Helena chimed at Liam before running out from underneath the table.
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

Nerves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerves   Nerves EmptyJune 4th 2013, 6:37 am

"It's a pity I didn't meet you first, Flynn Rider. What we could of been..." Kida sighed in feigned regret. Though, it had always been a thought of hers. She giggled softly and fixed his hair once more before smiling at him cheerfully. "So. You're all calm now?"

-

Ari squeaked when Jasper ran over to her and pecked their lips together. She looked at him with wide brown eyes and blinked a few times. "Jasper kessed Awi!" Rose gasped, clapping her hands together delightedly. Kida looked over and raised a brow. "Quite the Casanova you've got there, Flynn..."

-

Megara smirked, looking towards the food bar and giggling as she saw Hercules still piling his plate high with foods. He was never full. But, with his body trying to feed his muscles, she couldn't blame him. "Adam?" She mused, looking around. "I don't know... Avoiding you, I'd guess," She mused, shaking her head.

-

Liam's eyes went wide when Helena kissed his cheek. He grinned goofily and crawled out quickly. He looked around and smiled when he saw Helena. He ran after her, surprisingly managing to stay on his feet the whole time. Being around her always seemed to make him suddenly less clumsy.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

Nerves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerves   Nerves EmptyJune 4th 2013, 6:54 am

"I know..." Flynn mumbled softly, knowing exactly what she thought about. He'd thought about being together with Kida. Their similar view points in life versus their significant others made it all the more desirable. He wondered how his life would have turned out, if he wasn't with Belle. But, he never questioned fate, knowing that it brought Flynn and Belle back together in numerous of cases. Flynn smirked at her smile. "Yes. I feel less worried and much better now because of you. Thank you, again."

-

Jasper quickly started to return back to his shy self, his face turning tomato red. He quickly ran back and hide behind the mirror again. Flynn chuckled and face palm gently. "He gets it from Belle..." He sighed with a smile on his lips.

-

"Typical... I guess it can't be help..." Aurora sighed at Meg's response but soon brushed it off, having to deal with the silent treatment for awhile now. "How is he at least? Less temper tantrums, hopefully?"

-

Helena giggled loudly as he ran after her. She weaved through the crowd until she found the familiar long legs of her father. She quickly went over and hide behind his legs, hoping that Liam wouldn't find her. "Hide me daddy!"
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

Nerves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerves   Nerves EmptyJune 6th 2013, 6:37 am

Kida giggled softly and shook her head. "Of course, Flynn." Kida shook her head as she watched Jasper. "Poor thing..." She smirked and walked over, crouching down beside the mirror. "C'mere, Jazzy," She said quietly and held out her arms for the small boy.

Ari went over and hugged Flynn's leg, her eyes still wide and her cheeks rosy, but she was giggling cutely. Rose was back to playing with her dress as she spun around.

--

Megara smirked and shook her head. "No, actually... He's calmed down so much since Arianne came around. So, no temper for the last two years, to be honest. Even if he was frustrated when he came home from work, he calms down as soon as he sees her. She runs straight to him now when she hears the elevator," She laughed gently.

--

Hercules smirked a bit and looked behind him to the little girl hiding. He liked seeing her having fun. He had a feeling of whom was playing with her. She only seemed to like playing with Liam. He liked Liam. The boy was smart. "I'll keep you safe, baby girl," He murmured to her and knelt down, waiting for Liam to show up.

Liam, too, giggled delightedly as he followed after her, trying his best to stay on his feet. He couldn't look silly to her. So, he kept up with her and pouted when he saw the very tall man come into view. But, he wasn't scared of Hercules. He tilted his head far back to look up at Hercules. Even crouching. Liam poked out his bottom lip. "Hi there, Liam," Hercules said lightly. Liam's head bobbled a bit in a sort of acknowledgement. "What are you doing?" He asked. Liam's shoulders bounced. "Are you looking for Helena?" Hercules edged. This time, Liam's head nodded quickly. Hercules smiled a bit. "What do you think of my baby girl, Liam?" He questioned.

"She's pretty. And smart. And pretty. And funny. And pretty. And she runs well. And she's pretty," Liam mumbled, his voice quiet, but his eyes wide and happy. Hercules arched a brow and chuckled lowly. "Hear that, Lena?" Hercules questioned as he turned and lifted Helena into his arms to kiss the top of her cheek."
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

Nerves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerves   Nerves EmptyJune 6th 2013, 7:40 am

Jasper hid behind the mirror until he heard a familiar voice. He peaked out a bit before his face lit, pushing away from the mirror. He walked over to Kida, his arms out and his fingers grabby, and moved into her arms, his fingers clinging onto her.

Flynn chuckled at Jasper before looking down at Ari as she hugged his leg. He smiled before kneeling down, gently pulling Rosie over as well. He looked over at Ari and smiled, smoothing her dress before kissing her forehead. He looked over at Rosie and grinned playfully, wrapping his arms around his little girl and pulling her in, giving her kisses where she was most ticklish at.

---

"Really?" Aurora asked astonished before giving Meg a smile. "I applaud you Megara for finding his 'calm' spot. It never strike me that Adam would be the children loving type. But then again, you have two adorable little babies."

---

Helena giggled and snuggled close to her father's leg as Liam came over. When Liam came over, Helena's small violet eye peaked from behind Hercules's leg, giggling quietly as he spoke with Liam. However, when Liam said what he thought of her, Helena's small cheeks turned crimson. She giggled and hid her face in her father's neck, clinging onto the fabric of his tux and kicking her legs out of happiness. She looked back at Liam and wiggled out from her father's grip, walking over to Liam. She hugged her small arms around Liam and kissed his nose cutely. She blushed again and ran back to Hercules, hiding her face away from Liam.
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

Nerves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerves   Nerves EmptyJune 6th 2013, 7:54 am

Kida giggled softly and held Jasper in her arms as she stood up. She kissed his cheek and smirked as she got lipstick on his skin. "So... you kissed Ari, huh? Smooth," She winked at him, smiling a bit.

Ari smiled brightly up at Flynn before pouting a bit when he picked up Rosie. She wandered over to the bed and crawled under it, laying down under there comfortably.

Rosie squealed and squirmed in her fathers arms as he kissed her ticklish spots. "Daddy! Stahp!" She cried out, laughing delightedly.

--

"Why thank you," Megara giggled a bit and chewed her bottom lip. "Ari's a bit of a wild one but... Paris is so calm."

--

Liam smiled brightly as he saw Helena, standing up taller and fixing his little tux a bit more. He gasped when Helena came over to him and hugged him. He didn't know what to do with his arms in that moment. But, as she kissed his nose, turned bright red and grinned goofily. Hercules chuckled and held his little girl a bit more protectively then. Especially when Liam held out his hands like he wanted Helena to come back to him. "Where's your mommy at, Liam?" Hercules questioned. "She's putting on her dress. Uncle Eric is helping her get ready... She's stressed," He mumbled. "And your daddy?" "He's with Aunt Kida and the other kids... Daddy didn't want mommy to neglect us. So he's watching us. Or he was. Now I'm playing with Lena!" He beamed, his head bobbing.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

Nerves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerves   Nerves EmptyJune 6th 2013, 10:20 pm

Jasper clung to Kida happily when she carried him. He pouted when she got lipstick on his cheek and tried to rub it off with his small hand. "Aunnttiiieeee...." He whined when she mentioned Ari and what he recently did. He hid his face in her shoulder, his face heated once more.

Flynn grinned as Rosie laughed, enjoying her happiness. Flynn stopped kissing her ticklish spots and kissed her small nose. His blue eyes looked into her golden ones that looked exactly like her mother's and hugged her close to his body. He briefly sat her back down on her feet, letting her walk a bit away before he pulled her in again, now using his fingers to tickle her once more. Flynn chuckled, knowing she was going to be mad at him for tickling her so much, and finally let her go, heading her towards where he saw Ari's little feet poking out.

---

Aurora smiled and nodded as a 'You're welcome' before giggling a bit. "Girl's tend to be like that... Helena is a feisty one as well."

---

Helena giggled at Liam and snuggled more into her father's arms, enjoying being in the warmth of his arms more than anything. However, as Liam spoke about playing with her, her face lit up. She wiggled away from her father again, grabbing Liam's hand and running through the crowd again. "We have fun now Daddy!" Helena called back.
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

Nerves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerves   Nerves EmptyJune 6th 2013, 11:24 pm

Kida smiled to herself and kissed the side of his head. "It's okay, baby boy... I'm sure you two will be in love one day... Then you won't be so shy around her," She teased, nuzzling close to him affectionately.

Rose squealed and tried to fight against him, but she was nowhere near as strong as him, of course. As she was let down, she panted and tried to walk away quickly, only to grabbed up and tickled again. "Agh!" She whined and laughed hard, her sides hurting now. When she was let go, she ran to Kida and held her legs. "Kiki! Jazzpurr!" She whined, tugging on Kida's dress. She smiled and knelt down, picking up the other twin and holding them both in her arms.

--

Arianne heard the footsteps coming near her. She poked her head out from under the bed, her curls in her face and in disarray. She grinned up at the man. "Hai," she whispered, like it was a secret as to where she was.

--

Megara grinned and looked around for Helena, but not seeing her. "Huh... Oh, there she is!" She smiled, seeing the girl with Hercules. "She is quite cute," She admitted. "She's so pretty... Like you," She sighed. "I'm glad Ari got her father's good looks."

--

Hercules smiled a bit and kissed the top of Helena's head affectionately. "I love you," he murmured close to her ear. As she wiggled to get down, he let her down and smiled a bit, watching as she went to Liam and grabbed the boys hand. Liam beamed and went with Helena willingly. Hercules waved them off. "Where are we going to play, Lena?" He asked, eyes wide as he followed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nerves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerves   Nerves Empty

Back to top Go down

Nerves
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Outside City Limits :: Woodland Area :: Cottage :: Bedrooms (Changing Rooms)-
Jump to: