HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

Share | 

Open Arms [Tag Flynn] (AU)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Open Arms [Tag Flynn] (AU)   June 6th 2013, 6:03 am

Flynn chuckled a bit at her question, brushing back a strand from her face. "In the long run...? I have no idea... Right now though? I want you to be happy... That will make me happy." Flynn said, looking into her bright blue eyes before slowly leaning his forehead to touch hers, not wanting to advance without her permission.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Open Arms [Tag Flynn] (AU)   June 6th 2013, 6:14 am

Kida's breath hitched in her throat when he moved closer to her. She wasn't sure about the situation. No matter what Eric did to her, it wasn't in her to cheat. Even if he was doing the same to her. But, being with Flynn felt more right than anything with Eric. She'd always wanted to change him -- 'fix' him. She brushed her hand against his chest and smiled shyly. "Why am I suddenly so important to you...?" She asked, though she moved so that her nose gently brushed against his.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Open Arms [Tag Flynn] (AU)   June 6th 2013, 6:44 am

"You've always been important to me, Kida..." Flynn told her, his brows furrowing a bit if she considered that she wasn't just as important to him as Belle was. He always found Kida beautiful and felt himself attractive towards her, but he always had Belle on his mind. He never thought of anyone else except her, even when she thought about Eric more than him. But, with the constant strain and absence in their relationship, Belle was fading away from Flynn's grasp, and eventually, he came to terms with it awhile ago. Now that Belle wasn't on his mind as much anymore, he could think of others, such as Kida.

It wasn't up till recently how much he found Kida and himself alike, personalities being one of the biggest factors and their choices of significant other also having a bit of a detail. He didn't realize how much he really admired and adored Kida. Also, he felt a little more angry towards Eric now and days, not because of taking Belle, but because the idiot didn't know how lucky he was for having Kida. Someone who some how understood his asshole ways but still managed to love to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Open Arms [Tag Flynn] (AU)   June 6th 2013, 6:55 am

Kida furrowed her own brows and looked through his blue eyes to know exactly what was going on through his brain. She felt her heart flutter. She'd always had a skill at looking only through someones eyes to their heart. She could see it in him, too. Love. Something she hadn't seen reflected for her in so long now.

She didn't hesitate then to lean up and press her lips to his. The spark she felt caused her to bring her hand up to his cheek and pull him closer to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Open Arms [Tag Flynn] (AU)   June 6th 2013, 9:41 pm

As she pressed her lips to his, he closed his eyes, his arms tightening softly around her body. His hand travel from her back, brushing her spine on the way up, to her neck, and then to her soft cheek. He pulled back, looking into her soft blue eyes and smiled. He nuzzled her nose softly before kissing her cheeks and her lips once more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Open Arms [Tag Flynn] (AU)   June 6th 2013, 9:57 pm

Kida smiled slightly against his warm kiss and held herself closer to him. As he met her eyes, she smiled with his smile and nuzzled her nose in return with his. "You're so gentle..." She sighed in content.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Open Arms [Tag Flynn] (AU)   June 7th 2013, 12:56 am

"I hope that's a good thing..." Flynn mumbled, poking fun at her last comment. He tilted his head and brushed her white locks behind her bare shoulder. He softly kissed her cheek and jaw, his arm re-wrapping around her body.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Open Arms [Tag Flynn] (AU)   June 7th 2013, 1:03 am

Kida laughed softly and nodded her head. She shivered slightly at the feel of his fingers against her shoulder. She wasn't used to having two hands on her anymore. She sighed and gently rolled over to lay on his chest. She nestled her head against his chest and closed her eyes. "Why didn't I meet you first?" She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Open Arms [Tag Flynn] (AU)   June 7th 2013, 1:33 am

Flynn smirked a bit as she shivered and moved with her as she rolled on top of his chest. He chuckled at her question, brushing his fingers against her spine softly before shaking his head lightly. "I don't know... Storm likes to beat me to everything apparently."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Open Arms [Tag Flynn] (AU)   June 7th 2013, 3:14 am

Kida scoffed and rolled her eyes, hugging him closer. She placed a light kiss to his chest and sighed. "I wish it had been you instead of him," She murmured.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Open Arms [Tag Flynn] (AU)   June 7th 2013, 7:29 am

"Me too..." Flynn sighed, his gaze looking down at her. He softly brushed his fingers through the ends of her pale locks, moving them from covering her beautiful face. He moved his hand to softly cup her cheek, his thumb brushing against her soft skin affectionately. "I wish I met you instead of Belle...." Flynn admitted to Kida, his blue hues looking at hers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Open Arms [Tag Flynn] (AU)   June 7th 2013, 2:42 pm

Kida's blue hues went a bit wide, but a smile tugged on her lips. She leaned up and kissed his lips slowly and tenderly, her hands moving to cup his face affectionately. "You're too sweet to me," She whispered. "Not that I'm complaining," She laughed slightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open Arms [Tag Flynn] (AU)   

Back to top Go down

Open Arms [Tag Flynn] (AU)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Out of Character :: Fanfiction-
Jump to: