Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

Turning Page

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

Turning Page  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning Page    Turning Page  - Page 2 EmptyAugust 14th 2013, 5:17 pm

Flynn looked over as she closed her eyes and smiled a bit softly, brushing a lock from her face. He nuzzled his nose to her neck, kissing her soft skin there before whispering, 'I love you', in her ear.

Jasper walked with Ari back to the table and smiled a bit at his twin. He blinked as Ari took a nugget and tried to feed it to him. He blushed a bit before nodding softly, opening his mouth.

"You're sweet... But I'm glad that he has you... Honestly, he looks better gay with you than straight with me." Jasmine joked softly, nudging him playfully.

Helena nodded and watched him excitedly before gasping as he fell out of the chair. "Are you okay?!" She asked quickly, trying to help him get back up. She watched as he ducked his head in embarrassment. Helena scooted her chair over to him and wrapped her tiny arms around him, resting her chin next to his. "It's okay! Mommy says that the more you fall, the better you get!" Helena chimed, trying to cheer him up.

Aurora looked over at Hercules, smiling a bit as his compliment and kiss. "Well... You looked absolutely handsome in your tux. So, ultimately, you make me look better." She said, pointing it out as if it was matter-of-fact. She smiled and leaned over to place a soft kiss on his lips.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Turning Page    Turning Page  - Page 2 EmptyAugust 15th 2013, 12:03 am

John smirked and kissed her cheek. "Well... I suppose I proved you long," He teased and then swung her out gracefully before pulling her back in backwards so that her back was to his chest. He hugged his arms around her and kissed her neck a few times affectionately. "I love you," He whispered into her ear.

Belle smiled and bit her lip. She brought her hand up and gently brushed it through his soft brown hair. "I love you, more," She mumbled. "Did you hear? We're keeping the Rolfe's while they're on the honeymoon," she smiled sheepishly. "Fun, huh?" She grinned over at him. She loved taking care of kids. So, why not have two more toddlers in the house?

Rosie smiled and bit her lip in concentration as she drew. However, as she saw that Damon was shy, she tilted her head and scoot close to him. "Hey," she said cutely and kissed his cheek before curling close to his side.

Arianne grinned and made a 'choo choo' sound before plopping the chicken nugget into his mouth with a small giggle. She kissed his cheek before biting into her own chicken nugget.

Kida nodded and smiled. "Sounds good to me," she mused. "Daddy!" Christian's voice called. Kida looked around and smirked as she saw the little white haired boy running over. He climbed up into Eric's lap and smiled at his father. "Hi," He mumbled.

Aladdin smirked and shook his head. "Sure, sure," He murmured, shrugging. He still didn't think much of himself. So, he couldn't see why Naveen would be better with him. "Do you have your eyes on anyone?" He questioned her.

"Teach me how to dance?" Megara smiled sheepishly and shook her head. "No... I'll stick to just... Being lazy at home," she teased. "Let you keep making the money with that pretty face of yours," she smiled as she leaned over and kissed his cheek.

Liam smiled sheepishly and blushed darkly when she got so close to him. "Oh... Really?" he mused. "That's interesting," He mumbled.

Hercules grinned and kissed her lips tenderly. "Thank you, Rora," He smiled shyly. He couldn't get over his shy qualities. He was still a goofball. Clumsy, too. Which was why it was so surprising that he could dace with her.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Turning Page    Turning Page  - Page 2 EmptyAugust 15th 2013, 12:30 am

''You did'', Marina murmured and smile exberantly when he swung her, her moves flawless. She rested her back upon his chest gracefully, and closed her eyes when she felt his kisses upon her neck, ''I love you more'', she whispered back, opening her eyes and looking back at him with her eyes filled with love.

Damon blushed deeply when Rosie kissed him, and leaned towards her as well, ''Hey...'', he murmured and kissed her cheek too. ''Your drawing. It looked good!'', he nodded, looking over the flowers she was painting.

Eric smiled towards Kida, and his gaze shifted to where he heard Christian calling for him. ''Hi, there, little boy!'', he smirked and wrapped his arms around him. ''Chris!! Wait for me!'', Ian called right after and run towards them. He climbed an sat upon Kida's lap. He had a small smirk upon his lips, the one he made when he had pranked on somebody.

''Right... I think it's quite impossible to get lazy with Ari on the house'', he teased back and wrapped his arms around her waist, caressing her stomach softly, ''We should get a hobby, and you can't say sex... We do that a lot already'', he blushed, remembering the last time they did it, and how embarassed he got... Though he was pretty sure the little one Meg was carrying now was conceived on that occasion.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Turning Page    Turning Page  - Page 2 EmptyAugust 18th 2013, 9:54 pm

"Mm... Damon and Stefan? That sounds fun... Though I have a feeling that we would only be caring to Stef. I think our daughter will keep Damon away from us all night." Flynn hummed before looking over at the children's table, smirking a bit as he saw all three of their toddlers, even little Liam, having their 'dates' for the wedding.

Jasper blushed, quickly closing his mouth as she plopped it in. He smiled sheepishly at her after he swallowed before boldly lifting up a nugget to Ari's mouth.

Jasmine smiled a bit at Aladdin before humming softly as he comment about her love life. "Well... It's complicated. He's a flirt but he's... lovable... I guess..." She said, thinking about the bright blue eyed guy named Phillip she started talking to recently.

"Yup! See, I'm not a very good dancer yet so I fall a lot. I used to cry when I fell but not anymore! I got this boo-boo a few days ago and I just said Ow!" Helena explained excitedly, before moving away from his briefly to show him the pink sparkly band-aid on her knee. She grinned, her bright violet eyes looking at him.

"It just truth." Aurora purred softly before leaning back to see his shy smile. She giggled softly and nuzzled her nose to his. "You're the only man that I know that can be amazingly adorable while being handsomely intimidating at the same time."
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Turning Page    Turning Page  - Page 2 EmptyAugust 19th 2013, 8:47 pm

John smiled and moved gracefully with her until the song came to an end. He leaned her down and kissed her lips tenderly.

Belle giggled a bit and nodded. "Rosie is so attached to him... I'm glad, though. I was scared he would be so shy that he wouldn't talk to anyone at all," She admitted, biting her bottom lip.

Rosie blinked her golden eyes at him and smiled a bit, looking at her picture. "Oh... Thank you!" she mumbled, blushing lightly. She didn't think she was a very good artist.

Arianne eyed the nugget and grinned. She opened her small mouth and playfully bit onto the nugget he held out for her, giggling as she leaned back with it poking out of her mouth.

Kida smiled down to Ian and kissed the top of his head. "Hey there, cutie," she mumbled, then eyed the look on his face. "What did you do?" she questioned suspiciously.

Aladdin tilted his head and arched a brow. "Oh... It's complicated, right?" He teased. "I'm sure he's a great guy," He murmured.

Megara grinned at the way he blushed when he spoke about their sex. "Oh, come on. Like you don't love the sex in the dressing room. It's fun when you have to be quiet or you'll get caught," She teased, leaning over and kissing his cheek. "Hmm... Well... I could get into photography. I mean, you're already a model. I could just take pictures of you," She teased.

Liam looked at the boo-boo and gasped. He ducked down and kissed the band-aid. "Mommy says kiss it to make it better," He explained, looking up at her with wide golden eyes as he bobbed his head in a sort of nod.

Hercules smirked and shrugged. "It's a gift," He teased, though he still smiled sheepishly after. He was never good at holding up his macho facade.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Turning Page    Turning Page  - Page 2 EmptyAugust 19th 2013, 9:32 pm

Marina moved in harmony with him and kissed his lips tenderly back. As soon the next song started, the father daughter one, she smiled and looked around for her baby brother. She smiled and walked towards Aladdin, ''I'm sorry if I'm interrupting, but may I have this dance, sir?'', she smiled to him, and gave him her hand.

''Why are you blushing?'', Damon chuckled a bit, sounding like little bells. He didn't laugh much, onlt around those he felt comfortable with, like his parents of Rosie, ''I really like it'', he nodded.

''Nothing'', Ian grinned up to his mother. ''Ian...'', Eric said softly, eyeing his son with an arched brow... ''Tell mommy and daddy I did nothing this time, Chris'', he mumbled, turning his gaze to his twin.

''I...'', Adam gasped loudly, and looked around afraid of getting other's attention... ''I'm not the one with troubles of getting quietly'', he murmured quietly to her and then smirked. ''I don't think you should be around the agency... I won't let me leave the dresser'', he teased back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turning Page    Turning Page  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Turning Page
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Outside City Limits :: Woodland Area :: Cottage :: Living Room (Reception Hall)-
Jump to: