Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam

Adam

Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose] Empty
PostSubject: Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose]   Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose] EmptyFebruary 1st 2013, 11:46 pm

After taking Meg to school, Adam headed straight to the agency... It has been a long time since he hadn't work, and honestly, he missed it... It was true that people in there was stupid and uninteresting, but he missed working, and having something to distract his mind. He still had some minutes before walking inside the building, so he decided to take a walk at the small square across the agency.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lovelin

Aurora Lovelin

PostSubject: Re: Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose]   Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose] EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 12:16 am

(omg.thattitle.*shivers*)

"I cannot tell you how much of an honor it would be to have someone like you be part of our agency. You've got the look and I bet you have the Natural talent. Every girl will want to be you, at the same time hate you for being gorgeous!" A man says, obviously trying to pitch a girl a modeling job at the agency. Aurora brushes back a lock of her blonde hair, with a smile across her feautures. "That's sweet of you." She says as the man leads her towards the agency. As they were going to walk towards the bulding, they happened to run into Adam.
"Oh look! It's one of our Recent but talented Male Model, which you'll be working with soon! Adam, say Hello to Aurora Lovelin." The man says as Aurora turns her eyes to an all to familiar face. She smirks upon seeing him, her eyes filled with accomplishment but also, disappointment.
"No need for such introductions, we've met before."
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose]   Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose] EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 12:40 am

Knowing he couldn't delay anymore, he walked inside the agency and started his agenda. He noticed people was relived he was back, because of the amont of job he needed to make, and they liked even more when they realized he hadn't any scars from the accident. Once he was in his dress room, he was prepared for the first session of the day, and he noticed those people were dumber than he remembered. On his way out from the dressing room, Adam walked absently to the studio, and he only turned his gaze away when someone called his name. He recognized one of the workers, and a blonde by his side... She was beautiful, with no doubt, and there was something about her, something very familiar. He walked towards them and smiled charmingly as he brought her hands to his lips. ''You look familar, beautiful... Maybe we've met once upon a dream...'', he said with a small bow which made everyone around the room stop for a moment and stare at them.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lovelin

Aurora Lovelin

PostSubject: Re: Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose]   Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose] EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 12:50 am

"More like a Nightmare." Aurora says before placing her hand on his shoulder lightly, her lips reaching towards his ear. "Beast." She smirks towards him, before turning back towards the man. "I'll be getting ready, if you don't mind." The man nods at her statement, making it more like a request, as he has one of the assistants lead her to one of the dressing rooms. "It's going to be amusing working with you, Adam." She says, casting a look back towards him before heading into the dressing room.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose]   Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose] EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 1:01 am

Adam smirked amugly at her words, she was fierce, and he liked it... However his smirk faded as her whisper and he felt like he was paralyzed. He looked at her as if he had seen a ghost... No, she couldn't be her... He was still pale as she walked towards the the dressing rooms, and he took a couple of seconds to finally leave his spot. He walked inside her dressing room and said with a low voice to the assistent, ''You. Leave.'', he looked intently at the poor woman, and she had no choice but leaving the room. As they were all alone, he turned his gaze at the blonde with a icy gaze, ''So, you're stalking me now, Rose?'', he asked with a soft voice, calling her by the nickname he gave her.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lovelin

Aurora Lovelin

PostSubject: Re: Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose]   Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose] EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 3:15 am

"Nice to see you as well, Adam." Aurora says, not phased by his gaze. She grabs the clothes for the modeling and heads behind a barrier, stripping off her clothes. "I honestly didn't know that you worked here. But that makes it all the more fun."
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose]   Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose] EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 3:26 am

Adam scoffed and walked close to her unfazed by her stripping her clothes. ''I thought we would never meet again... After everything that happened between us, after everything I did to you, I hoped I would never see your face again'', he said coldly and clenched his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lovelin

Aurora Lovelin

PostSubject: Re: Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose]   Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose] EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 4:07 am

"Well, I guess you were wrong now were you?" Aurora says, looking at him, using a shirt to cover herself. She pokes out a lip mockingly, "And here I thought you'd be happy to see me. Does my presence give you bad memories? A failed engagement, severed relationship, or.... a lost of something? Now what would that be...?" Aurora places her finger on her lip before making an exaggerated face and looking at him with her lip puffed out but a smirk in her eyes. "A boy, without his dearest Mommy and Daddy? That always brings up bad memories, don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose]   Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose] EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 4:37 am

Adam could feel his fists cleching at his sides, and to be honest, he didn't expected this from her.... Yes, she brought him bad, painfully memories, and he thought she was out from his life for good, but he was wrong... ''If I didn't know you, I would think you want to repeat the scene from the last time we've met...'', he said with a soft voice, too soft actually., as he walked closer to her... He slid one hand softly around ehr waits and caressed her cheek gently, ''If you want to have a good life in this realm, leave this agency now...'', he whispered, his voice husky, and there was a dangerous glint in his blue hues, like it was some kind of beast.

Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose] Tumblr_mg44diUJeR1r3mhfjo1_500
Ignore the text, or not! XD
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lovelin

Aurora Lovelin

PostSubject: Re: Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose]   Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose] EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 5:06 am

"But, my dearest Adam," She whispers into his ear, her fingertips brushing down the side of his cheek. "I haven't told you my story without you. Once Upon a Time, a girl lived in a castle filled with love and riches but none could fix her broken being. On the night of Christmas Day, a witch came and gave me an Enchanted Rose. Do you remember Roses, Adam? You used to love them." She asks, tilting her head and brushing her finger against his lip.

Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose] Tumblr_m2pofaPpQA1ro0csj

"And when she gave me this Enchanted Rose, she gave me One wish, just one. Do you want to know what I wished for?" Rose raised up, so that her lips was against his ear again. "I wished for the Man who took my heart and ripped it into millions of pieces to turn into a Beast, so he knew what it felt to be Alone, Loveless, and Empty for the rest of his miserable life."
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose]   Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose] EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 5:33 am

Adam listened to her unfazed as she began talking, but as he saw where her story was leading, he started to lost it. He pushed her roughly away from him, not caring if she would got hurt or not as he did so. ''You.... You did it to me....?'', he spitted the words with rage... His eyes were fixed on her, in his pray, and an assassin instinct was taking over him... She could see it into his eyes, there was no life into them, only hatred, angst and loneliness. He had to used of all of his strength to look away from her, or else he would kill her with no regret. He took a deep breath and pinched his nose as he closed his eyes... He just couldn't believe of what he had just heard... After some more deep breaths he was able to look again at her, this time with more control upon his primitive instincts.

Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose] Tumblr_ma85neT6pl1rwvg1f

''I just can't believe I went through hell the last few years because of the whims of a spolied little girl.... You have no idea of how much I want to kill you right now...'', he said with a low voice.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lovelin

Aurora Lovelin

PostSubject: Re: Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose]   Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose] EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 5:57 am

Aurora had maintain her balance once he pushed her away. As she recovered, she watched him, in amusement. She smirks as he accused her of turning him into a Beast.

Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose] Tumblr_m2swu4swHN1qdj3cfo1_r1_500

"You know what makes this story all the more fun? That I didn't turn you into that Hideous creature. You did that yourself. When I wished for you to turn into the Beast, the witch told me that you still had some kindness in your heart. So, instead, I gave you a chance to show that maybe you weren't completely lost. But you failed, miserably. That monster inside of you, isn't because of me. It's because your heart is so black, that no one will love you. And even if they do, you'll scare them away. You may look like a Hideous creature, but you are. No matter how far you go, where you are, you will always be a heartless Beast."
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose]   Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose] EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 6:22 am

Adam could feel his heart racing on his chest... And he believed with all his heart that he wasn't capable to love or to be loved... Until he met Meg... He turned his gaze back to her, or he would show she had won, or he would made his point, and his worse side won that.

Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose] Tumblr_mbck27E4z11rwvg1f

He wrapped his hand around her neck and slammed her against the wall. ''You turned me into that... If it wasn't for you, that witch would never knocked on my door'', he growled lowly as he tightened his fingers around her neck. He stared at her, and lift her on the wall, so her feet would be hanging upon the floor. There was so much rage into his face, and if he tightened his grip a little more, he would kill her.... ''I'm so glad I decided not to marry you... Who knew that delicate, beautiful flower would become into a monster like this.... Maybe the sex would be great, I can see you're have as much hatred as I have, but I'm sure I wouldn't want to see your face after it'', he muttered, and then slammed her agaisnt the couch.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lovelin

Aurora Lovelin

PostSubject: Re: Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose]   Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose] EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 7:02 am

Aurora quickly placed her hand on top of his as he grabbed her neck. She glared at him, but before she could say anything, she felt the air leave her lungs as he slammed her against the wall. Clawing at his wrist, she heard his words and felt tears pricked at the corners of her eyes. She remembered back when her thoughts about Adam threaded nothing but happiness. Now, her thoughts echoed nothing but hatred and heartbreak. Memories leading into painful stings into her broken core. She never dreamed of it going this far, to the point where the one that she truly loved hated her every being. Even after Adam turned into a Beast, instead of feeling the happiness of getting him back that she showed on the surface, she always felt the tearing guilt.

He didn't deserve it; He lost his own Parents; He's Alone, Scared, Lost; Why couldn't you understand that?

Her conscious constantly told her, but she never listened. Her own weakness, hatred, sadness, turned her into a Monster as well. The ugly truth, if that same witch came to her doorstep that day, she would've turned into a monster as well. As he slammed her into the couch, her lungs immediately took in the air. As she coughed, tears streamed down her face, and not all for the harsh coughing. She wanted to say it. She wanted to say the words that meant she was still good. But the words never came to her lips.
Back to top Go down
Hercules
Admin
Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose]   Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose] EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 7:25 am

Hercules slid his hands in the front pockets of his jeans and looked to his side, watching Meg for a moment as she rubbed her wrist. He pursed his lips and sighed, shaking his head a bit. He'd never been thankful for Adam, but the guy had saved Meg's life. That was at least one point to his side. When they reached the agency, the women inside smiled brightly and started to pull him to the set. He shook his head and politely explained that he needed to see Adam first. Meg couldn't be left by herself. He was pointed to the dressing rooms, but this one wasn't Adam's. He furrowed his brows and knocked on the door.

When there was no reply, he pressed his ear on the door and heard crying. He pushed the door open, his eyes falling onto Aurora instantly. She was the one crying. He narrowed his eyes and looked to the male who was beaming over her. "Adam!" Meg gasped slightly, quickly moving into the room and straight to him. "Stop it," She whispered, placing a hand on his cheek and getting him to look at her. "Stop," She whispered again, gently. Hercules moved over to Rose and caressed her cheek. "Are you alright?" He questioned, his tone protective.
Back to top Go down
https://happilyeverafter.forumotion.com
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose]   Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose] EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 7:37 am

When Aurora started to cry, he stucked on his feet, he didn't know what she was up now... If that crying was sincere, or if that was just acting. He was so distract by studying her that he didn't notice the knocking on the door. Aurora got his eyes locked in her, and only when Meg made him look at her, he was able to show some emotion... But all he could show was hate. He wanted to run from that place, but he got stuck, he then just turned his gaze down to Aurora again and foud cuirous the way Hercules was standing by her.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lovelin

Aurora Lovelin

PostSubject: Re: Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose]   Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose] EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 8:54 am

Aurora locked eyes with Adam, her blue eyes showing nothing but sadness and regret. But as she saw nothing but pure hate in his expression, she chocked a sob, looking away. She could hear and feel Hercules's touch on her skin, but didn't react to it properly as him being protective. "Just stop it." She whispers harshly, swatting his hand away before standing up and running out of the room.

As she ran through the agency, she didn't stop. Not until she felt herself lost within the building, in the darkest corner where not many people go through. She held her side as she felt the sobs rack through her body. She tried to hold them back, but the tears kept pouring.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose]   Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose] EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 9:07 am

Megara frowned as she saw that look in Adam's eyes. She didn't like it. She was quick to simply wrap her arms around his middle and lean her head on his chest, not caring how mad he was. "Adam... Let's go home," she whispered, tightening her arms around his a bit protectively.

Hercules looked back at Meg and pursed his lips before shaking his head and taking off after Aurora. He found her crying and pursed his lips. "Aurora...?" he asked gently.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose]   Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose] EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 9:23 am

Adam felt some comfortingly arms around him, but that didn't helped... He was on the edge, and after watching Aurora leaving the room, he struggled to himself to control his crying... He wouldn't cry, not in front of everyone... ''C'mon, let's go home...'', he said with a voice without any emotion.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lovelin

Aurora Lovelin

PostSubject: Re: Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose]   Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose] EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 10:14 am

Aurora nearly jumped hearing Hercules. She shakes her head, "Just go away! I don't want your help! I h-!" Aurora turns her head towards Hercules before finishing her sentence. She paused, just letting the tears waterfall down her cheeks. She looks at him wide-eyed, now remember what Adam said to her that dreadful day. How he hated her. She chokes a sob before running to Hercules, colliding into his chest. Not hard enough to hurt herself but enough to bury her face into his chest. She sobbed into his chest, her fingers clinging to the fabric of his shirt, and her lips, whispering the words that she wished Adam would have said that day but never did. "I need you."
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose]   Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose] EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 10:42 am

Meg shook her head and looked up at him. She saw the tears in his eyes and felt her heart clench in her chest. "Adam... Don't," she pleaded, seeing how empty his eyes looked. She didn't want to see him like this. She wanted her Adam. She cupped his cheeks and brushed her thumbs against his skin before leaning up and placing a gentle kiss against his lips. "It's me, Adam... Please don't block me out," she whispered, leaning back to look at him with tender violet eyes.

Hercules frowned as he heard her first words. He instantly started to object, not wanting to leave her like that. As she came running to him, he was quick to wrap his arms around her and smooth her hair down and rub her back. "Shh... You've got me," He whispered, kissing the side of her head. "C'mon. I'll take you home," he murmured, remembering where he had taken her after their date. He lifted her into his arms and kissed her forehead before carrying her from the building, ignoring whoever looked at them strangely.

(I can make a house for her if you want?)
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose]   Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose] EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 11:00 am

Adam looked up to the ceiling and tried to ignored the sweet voice he was hearing, calling for him. He looked down when she cupped his cheeks, and didn't return her kiss.. Instead he only swallowed the lump in his throat and unwrapped her amrs from him. Then he walked towards the door and shut it, he didn't want anybody to see him like that. His father tought him that a king can't cry in front of anyone.. And he didn't well, he didn't cry since his parents funeral... He only swallowed their pity, and he has been since then... But he could hold anymore, he walked slowly back to Meg, his eyes were down and shyly he wrapped his arms around her frame, ''I need you'', he just whispered and then all that anguish came to the surface as he sobbed on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose]   Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose] EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 11:15 am

Megara whimpered when he moved away from her. But, as he shut the door, she furrowed her brows, confused. The second he came back over to her, she didn't hesitate to wrap her arms around him and run her hand through his hair. "Adam..." she closed her eyes and kissed the side of his head. "I... You have me. Always have," she whispered into his ear and kissed the same spot soon after. "I'm right here," she assured him, then gently guided him over to the couch with her. She cupped his face and kissed his tears away gently.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose]   Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose] EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 11:28 pm

Adam closed his eyes and allowed the flow of tears stain his face... It has been years since he was holding them, and now, knowing why and who made him cursed for years were the last drop, he couldn't hold it anymore. And he had Meg... She was sweet and kind, but as much he needed someone like her, he didn't deserve; He looked away as she kissed his cheeks, and he laid down on the couch, resting his head upon her lap and wrapping his arms around her hips... ''She was right... I'm a monster, and I don't deserve happiness, Meg.... I'm doomed to die alone'', he sobbed.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose]   Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose] EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 11:41 pm

"Adam..." Megara whimpered softly, hating to see him so upset. She let him lay down and ran her fingers through his hair comfortingly. His words made her heart ache. She shook her head, her own tears on her cheeks now from seeing him him so weak and vulnerable. "No. She's wrong. So wrong. Do you know why? Because you met me. I'm not going anywhere. I'm right here. You're not a monster. You have some flaws, but so do I. And... And..." she bit her tongue, trying to keep her mouth shut now, but knowing she shouldn't. For once, it might be okay to say it. "You said you can't be loved. You're wrong. So, so wrong," she whispered, closing her eyes. "You're not going to be alone. As long as you let me stay with you. Hell, even if you told me to go, I probably wouldn't," She laughed sadly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose]   Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose] Empty

Back to top Go down

Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next