Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

Safe and Sound (Tag Aurora)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aurora Lovelin

Aurora Lovelin

Safe and Sound (Tag Aurora) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Tag Aurora)   Safe and Sound (Tag Aurora) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 5th 2013, 2:34 am

Aurora curls closer to Hercules, her eyes closing. "Please... don't ever leave me... No matter how much I try to push away." She whispers, her thoughts drifting off into a blissful rest. "I like you, Hercules... I like you a lot."
Back to top Go down
Hercules
Admin
Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Tag Aurora)   Safe and Sound (Tag Aurora) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 5th 2013, 3:04 am

Hercules listened to the girl on his chest and smiled a bit, rubbing her back soothingly. "I promise... I'm not going anywhere, Angel," he murmured. He smiled a bit at her words. "I like you too," he mumbled, pulling the blankets up over them and closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
https://happilyeverafter.forumotion.com
Aurora Lovelin

Aurora Lovelin

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Tag Aurora)   Safe and Sound (Tag Aurora) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 5th 2013, 4:00 am

Aurora smiles as she falls in a happy, warm sleep.

---

As the sun rose for the morning, Aurora stirs a bit. She cuddled closer to Hercules, trying to desperately go back to sleep. However, this world liked to wake ever being on the planet with it's loud noises outside. She groans lightly before opening her eyes slowly, the sunlight burning the sensitivity. After blinking and yawning a few times, she adjust herself, so she could submerge from the comforter that she was buried in. Her eyes trails up to Hercules's sleeping face. She smiles before crawling up, careful not to wake him up, and gently kisses his lips. She pulls away, looking at his face. Her finger traces the side of his face gently. He looked so calm, peaceful, adorable, handsome, all in one. She could just watch his face as he slept, just memorized. But, she wanted to do something for him, something for yesterday. Aurora smiles to herself before carefully wiggling out from his grasp. She slides out from the bed, readjusting the comforter as she was out. Aurora silently heads out of the bedroom, cracking the door open, slipping out the crack, and closing it silently so it didn't wake up. Aurora skips over to the kitchen, already knowing what she wanted to make as she raided the fridge, pulling out several of ingredients.
Back to top Go down
Hercules
Admin
Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Tag Aurora)   Safe and Sound (Tag Aurora) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 5th 2013, 4:10 am

Hercules was a heavy sleeper. Always had been. So, when Aurora woke and touched his face and what not, he remained asleep. He only awoke when he missed the feeling of her in his arms. "Angel...?" He mumbled, groggy as he tried to wake up. He rubbed his eyes and yawned, looking around. He took note of the sounds downstairs. "Kitchen," he mumbled yo himself, smirking. He got up and pulled his shirt off, walking into the bathroom. He got a quick shower before moving downstairs in his briefs. "Hope you don't mind. I needed a shpwer," he smiled sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lovelin

Aurora Lovelin

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Tag Aurora)   Safe and Sound (Tag Aurora) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 5th 2013, 4:53 am

"I don't mind." Aurora hums as she slides her famous vanilla pancakes from the pan onto a plate. As she turns to place it on the counter, she nearly drops the plate, seeing Hercules. She blushes heavily, her face abnormally reaching high temperatures, as she placed the plate on the counter and turned back around. "I didn't know you were a brief kind of guy." She says, thought she was clearly trying to hide the fact how amazingly hot he looked.
Back to top Go down
Hercules
Admin
Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Tag Aurora)   Safe and Sound (Tag Aurora) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 5th 2013, 6:28 pm

Hercules smiled, glad she didn't mind. He leaned on the counter and blinked innocently as she mentioned his briefs. "Wha...? Oh, right!" He chuckled, blushing too. "My other clothes are dirty... I put them in the washing machine. I-I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable," he smiled shyly and looked down to the plate of food. "You cook?" He questioned, trying to distract her.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lovelin

Aurora Lovelin

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Tag Aurora)   Safe and Sound (Tag Aurora) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 6th 2013, 8:44 pm

"Oh, it's not uncomfortable." Aurora says, looking over at him with the corner of her eye. "I've seen a lot of... Half-dressed guys. You just happened to look the best out of all of them." Aurora places the Honey ham onto another plate before giving him an overly exaggerated gasp as she plates both of their plates.
"Hercules, I was trained since I could crawl how to be a proper lady and a proper wife to my future husband. However, ever since my ex-fiance decided to cut the ties, well... Cooking hasn't always been my favorite activities to do. But since you made pasta last night, this is my token of appreciation." Aurora smiles, placing the plate in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Hercules
Admin
Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Tag Aurora)   Safe and Sound (Tag Aurora) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 7th 2013, 12:11 am

Hercules smiled shyly and looked to the plates as she served them up. "You didn't have to cook for me," he said simply, shaking his head. He leaned over to her and kissed her forehead from across the counter. "Thank you, though," he mumbled, smiling a bit before he sat back and took a bite of the ham. He smirked. "Not bad," He complimented, winking over to her. He looked towards the clock and made a face. "I have to leave in half an hour. School and what not," He mumbled, sighing softly afterwards and taking another bite of his food.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lovelin

Aurora Lovelin

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Tag Aurora)   Safe and Sound (Tag Aurora) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 7th 2013, 2:05 am

Aurora gives him a smile, taking a bite of her own creation. Her chewing slows as he tells her that he had to leave soon. "Oh..." She says simply, looking down at the plate disappointed. "School sounds like such a stressful place." She comments, not sure how to go about saying she wanted to spend the whole day with him.
Back to top Go down
Hercules
Admin
Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Tag Aurora)   Safe and Sound (Tag Aurora) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 7th 2013, 2:19 am

Hercules shrugged his shoulders, not picking up on her disappointment. "It's not so bad... In history class, we got to read about the 'myths' that I come from. I end up marrying Megara," He said with a boyish grin -- like that was some big accomplishment. "Or well, I would, back in our... realm. Kingdom. Wherever," he chuckled nervously and finished his ham.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lovelin

Aurora Lovelin

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Tag Aurora)   Safe and Sound (Tag Aurora) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 7th 2013, 2:52 am

Aurora watched him as he talked about School and Megara. She looked down at her plate, eating slowly. Megara was lucky, actually both her and Hercules were lucky. They both have someone to fall on, despite the rumors she heard about Meg and Adam, someone who cared for them, someone who wanted to be with them. If they went back right now, He would be Happy. She smiled, wanting nothing but happiness for him. As she finished her plate, she placed it into the sink. "I'll walk you there, if you don't mind? I need to get change though. Sadly it takes me more than just a few minutes just to get ready." Aurora says, smiling and giving him a small kiss on the cheek. She hurries upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Hercules
Admin
Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Tag Aurora)   Safe and Sound (Tag Aurora) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 7th 2013, 3:09 am

Hercules smiled a bit and nodded, watching as she went off. He went into the laundry room and got his clothes out of the dryer. He pulled them on and sighed, rubbing the back of his neck. Meg was with Adam, that much he was sure of. Just thinking of the other male made his stomach turn. But, if Meg was happy, what could he really do? He pursed his lips and walked back to the living room where he plopped down onto the couch and looked out of the window. He knew his happily ever after with Meg wasn't one he could obtain anymore, even if he wanted it. Meg was out of his reach. But, the blonde upstairs changing wasn't. He smiled shyly to himself and chewed his bottom lip. He could surprise her. Take her out today instead of school. Meg would be fine for a day.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lovelin

Aurora Lovelin

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Tag Aurora)   Safe and Sound (Tag Aurora) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 7th 2013, 3:26 am

As Aurora brushed the knots from her hair, idling looking into the mirror. Her mind ran through many things as she readied herself. Her past and her future tied into most of it. She sighed lightly, not wanting to think of a Dead end that ended up being inevitable in the end. She pulled together a simple outfit from her wardrobe, not wanting to take so much time getting ready. She heads back downstairs, smiling at Hercules as she sees him. "Ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
Hercules
Admin
Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Tag Aurora)   Safe and Sound (Tag Aurora) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 7th 2013, 3:31 am

Hercules looked up when he heard her come into the room and smiled. "Yeah," he nodded, standing up from the couch. He walked with her downstairs, and down the street a ways. The school came into sight after a bit. "So, why is it you don't go to school, too?" He questioned, arching a brown over at her as they walked. However, even as they came to the school, he kept walking, showing no intention of actually attending school that day.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lovelin

Aurora Lovelin

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Tag Aurora)   Safe and Sound (Tag Aurora) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 7th 2013, 3:48 am

"Because I like my freedom." Aurora says simply, her hands placing on her back lightly. 18 years of being taught over, over, over, and over again the same subjects, I think I'm going to pass on 'School." She smiles before raising a brow as he passed by the school. She followed him nonetheless. "Uhm... If I'm not mistaken, that was the High School?"
Back to top Go down
Hercules
Admin
Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Tag Aurora)   Safe and Sound (Tag Aurora) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 7th 2013, 4:38 pm

Hercules chuckled softly and then smirked a bit as she pointed out that they had walked past the school. He did not reply. "Well... then, what do you do when you're not attending school?" he questioned, arching a brow.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lovelin

Aurora Lovelin

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Tag Aurora)   Safe and Sound (Tag Aurora) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 7th 2013, 6:18 pm

"Oh? Is someone playing hooky today?" Aurora raises her brow playfully at him before she reached and wrapped her arm around his. "Well, I walk around most of the time, inspecting my surroundings, talking to those around me, shop, go to morning 'gatherings'. Apparently here, they call me a Socialite." Aurora says with a simple shrug.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Tag Aurora)   Safe and Sound (Tag Aurora) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Safe and Sound (Tag Aurora)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2