Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

Family Issues [Tag: Hercules]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Adam

Adam

Family Issues [Tag: Hercules] Empty
PostSubject: Family Issues [Tag: Hercules]   Family Issues [Tag: Hercules] EmptyFebruary 11th 2013, 6:39 pm

Adam walked inside the gym, and demanded where hercules was at the secretary at the reception. She had said that he was in his room, and that he had just got there, and obviously that he wasn't allowed to see or walk into the employee's rooms. He waved them off and walked unfazed to where the secretary had looked before. He pushed the door, and glared inside every room, till he found Hercule's room.
''You!!'', he snapped and pushed Hercules to the wall by the collar of his shirt. He didn't care if Hercules was stronger than him, Meg was missed because of him... Better, Meg was missing because he was too naive and let himself be drawn by that blonde. ''Did you have fun with Aurora?? While Meg was kidnapped by your uncle?!?'', Adam growled and let him go from his grip. He walked inside his room and ran his hands through his hair, ''You will help me saving her. It's your fault!''
Back to top Go down
Hercules
Admin
Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Family Issues [Tag: Hercules]   Family Issues [Tag: Hercules] EmptyFebruary 11th 2013, 6:51 pm

Hercules was jarred from his concentration on his textbook as his door was thrown open, a disgruntled Adam barging in and shouting at him. He blinked, wide-eyed and taken aback as he was pushed into the wall. Sure, he had the strength to push Adam off, and was in the right in his mind if he did on Aurora's side, but as the boy mentioned Meg and Hades, he did not care for petty anger. "Meg's gone?" He asked, his eyes genuinely concerned now.

He frowned as Adam pointed out that Meg had been taken while he was with Aurora. The one day he'd decided to not attend school and Meg had been targeted. He groaned in frustration at himself and rubbed his hands over his face. "Are they still here or not?" He questioned, sitting onto the edge of his bed and wringing his hands.
Back to top Go down
https://happilyeverafter.forumotion.com
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Family Issues [Tag: Hercules]   Family Issues [Tag: Hercules] EmptyFebruary 11th 2013, 7:00 pm

''Yes, she's gone.... I've left her at school, and she's called me... I've heard some of their conversation, and...'', he took a deep breath and leaned his hand on the window frame, holding himself to not punch the wood there... ''I don't know... I was trying to take her from his grip.'', Adam said quietly and turned around... He walked franctly around the room, and turned his blue hues towards Hercules... ''They dissapeared into a dark smoke... he can cast flame on his hands, he still has some magic in him, but he's not strong enough to travel from here...'', Adam put the pieces together and pursed his lips as he walked towards Hercules. ''Do you know where he could have take her?'', he asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Hercules
Admin
Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Family Issues [Tag: Hercules]   Family Issues [Tag: Hercules] EmptyFebruary 11th 2013, 7:18 pm

Hercules listened and watched Adam as he moved around. His gaze was soft, as he could see that Adam truly was concerned -- more so concerned than he really thought possible from the man. "I..." He stopped to think about it, his eyes focusing on a random spot on the floor as his mind reeled, trying to come up with possible solutions to the problem. "Hades doesn't like public places. He doesn't like... People. At least not living people," He mumbled, mostly to himself as he tried to come up with an answer. "The cemetery, maybe? I don't know," Hercules sighed, running his hands back through his hair.

Meg's number then popped up onto his cellphone, causing the thing to vibrate in his pocket. He fumbled to fish the thing out and turn it on, not too familiar with the object yet. "You're late, Wonderboy," Meg's voice was a soft whisper, obviously trying to keep quiet. Hercules laughed sadly. "I'm so sorry, Meg -- I didn't think he'd be he--" "Give Adam the phone," Meg interrupted, only causing Hercules to grumble and hand Adam the phone. "I'm okay," She whispered, her tone assuring as she heard the phone being handed over. "I ran. I-I'm in the graveyard, wherever that is... He used up most of his magic getting us here, so he can't find me right now... Just, hurry. I have to go. I love you," She whispered quickly, then the phone cut off.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Family Issues [Tag: Hercules]   Family Issues [Tag: Hercules] EmptyFebruary 11th 2013, 7:47 pm

Adam looked down to Hercules, waiting for the boy think... If he could, he would already have gone to look for Meg, but Hercules was his best shot. He didn't know any of Hades' mind, and he imagined that hercules could think of anything. ''The cemetery... I know the adress...'', he said quietly, and looked down to the cellphone on Hercules' pocket. He growled lowly and walked towards the door, he wouldn't care if any of Hercules' client needed their personal trianer now, but as soon Hercules said Meg's name, he walked back to hercules, more alert now... He held back the smirk when he handed the phone over to him. ''Meg...'', he said quietly, but it was the only thing he could say, he preffered listening to where she would say, any information was value. He nodded when Meg said where she was and looked at Hercules right after, ''Meg, wait... Be careful, I love you too'', he said quietly to her, and hoped she had listen to him... ''You were right.'', he mumbled as he handed the phone back to him. ''She's at the graveyard... Take all you need, we're leaving...'', he said blankly and walked back to his car.
Back to top Go down
Hercules
Admin
Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Family Issues [Tag: Hercules]   Family Issues [Tag: Hercules] EmptyFebruary 11th 2013, 7:49 pm

Hercules listened the best he could to the conversations, then looked towards Adam. He smiled, proud of himself for having guessed the correct location. "Figures. This world seems to have put us in places similar to where we left in the other realm," He mumbled. He nodded and stood up, taking nothing with him as he followed Adam down to the car.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family Issues [Tag: Hercules]   Family Issues [Tag: Hercules] Empty

Back to top Go down

Family Issues [Tag: Hercules]
Page 1 of 1