Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

Deja Vu (Tag Naveen)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Naveen

Naveen

Deja Vu (Tag Naveen) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deja Vu (Tag Naveen)   Deja Vu (Tag Naveen) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 3rd 2013, 8:15 pm

Naveen only nodded quietly-turning his gaze down to his lap-at Aladdin's mumbled response to his offer, feeling a bit disheartened at Aladdin's resolution. It wasn't like back in Nirethia either-Naveen didn't have much money himself, so he didn't really have any way to persuade Aladdin to change his mind, and this new development had never bothered Naveen as much as it did right now. Naveen liked being able to take care of those people who he cared about most, and even just strangers in need-but especially his loved ones. He hated seeing people-any people-in pain, but the people he loved...It killed Naveen when his dearest friends and loved ones were in any sort of pain. However, Naveen just had to let it go, and accept Aladdin's decision, no matter how much it worried him that the other male was walking around with open stitches.

After a few seconds of collecting himself, and pushing back his many concerns, Naveen finally brought his gaze back up to meet Aladdin's-his eyes and crooked smile warm and full of love. His eyes closed contentedly for a moment as Aladdin placed his hand on Naveen's cheek, and Naveen leaned his face very lightly against the other male's hand. This was a simple feeling Naveen had really missed-the feeling of Aladdin's skin against his. Naveen slowly re-opened his eyes after a couple seconds-his eyes smoldering as he looked up at Aladdin, the smallest of smiles on his lips. Even after all this time, and everything that had happened between them, Naveen still found himself getting lost in Aladdin's deep brown hues, and becoming breathless from the boy's touch.

Naveen nodded-just slightly-in response to Aladdin's whispered assurance, broadening his smile just a bit to try and put the other boy at ease. He froze for just a second as Aladdin leaned in and gently embraced him, feeling unsure and nervous-for a few reasons, but he did slowly let himself fall into the familiar comfort of Aladdin's arms-softly and carefully wrapping his own arms around Aladdin's back. His breath then caught though in a lump in his throat, and his heart stopped, as Aladdin lightly pressed a kiss just under Naveen's ear, and his smile grew slightly-blissfully pleased, before he gently pulled back-leaving his hands on Aladdin's back-and grinned lovingly up to the other boy. "Ali....You should know by now that I would do anything for you," Naveen crooned-his voice like velvet, and yet also a bit husky-a sheepish smirk on his lips as he looked up shyly at the other tan male. "And you don't have to thank me. I'm happy to do it," he continued to assure Aladdin, his smirk becoming a bit playful-but still remaining warm.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Deja Vu (Tag Naveen)   Deja Vu (Tag Naveen) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 3rd 2013, 9:47 pm

Aladdin looked to Naveen and gave a small smile to see how the other male looked happier now from such a simple embrace. He liked the sound of his voice even more when it was in that husky tone. "I know... I just forget that there are people who still care about me at times," He mumbled, shaking his head. He gently brushed his fingertips against the back of Naveen's neck and searched the other boys eyes. He could feel his heart beating faster in his chest the longer he gazed upon Naveen.

"Naveen..." He started unsure, his cheeks warming a bit. He couldn't find the words to make out clearly what he wanted to say. He moved his hands up to cup Naveen's cheeks again and bit his bottom lip. "I..." His lips stayed parted as he tried to find the words. He gave up on that endeavor and leaned in, pressing a kiss to Naveen's lips. His lips were warm like he remembered. However, as quickly as he got lost in the kiss, he just as quickly realize what he as doing. He broke it and looked at him with slightly wide eyes, his gaze obviously apologetic. He then hugged him again, hiding his head on the nape of his neck. "I'm sorry," He whispered quickly.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Deja Vu (Tag Naveen)   Deja Vu (Tag Naveen) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 5th 2013, 3:35 am

Naveen chuckled low, and shook his own head just after Aladdin shook his, before peering up in adoration through his lashes at the other male. "Well remember it bub," Naveen sassed playfully, leaning in a bit and bringing his arms back towards himself as he lightly leaned on the other boy's legs-cheerfully smiling up to the tan boy.

Naveen's smile did fall a bit as Aladdin started to say something, and then stopped, leading Naveen to tilt his head to the side as he looked up confusingly at the boy, but then a blissful smile came back to his lips, and his eyes closed for a couple seconds,when Aladdin returned his hand to his cheek. Naveen's eyes opened slowly then, as Aladdin attempted to speak again, and he turned them up to meet Aladdin's anxious hues-his own eyes full of warmth and affection, and his smile pleasantly content.

Naveen's eyes then widened in surprise, as Aladdin caught him off guard with a soft, tender kiss, but he quickly moved past the momentary shock and fell easily into the familiar feeling of Aladdin's lips on his-moving his hands up to gently grip the other boy's upper arms. As Aladdin pulled back from the kiss though, so soon after initiating it, Naveen leaned in after him-reluctant to end the kiss. Eventually though, he gave in and pulled back from the other male-pouting just slightly before nervously chewing on the inside of his lip as he looked down at his hands that now rested lightly on Aladdin's legs.

Naveen laughed lightly then, as a good-humored grin spread over his face, as Aladdin quickly pulled him into another hug, and Naveen carefully wrapped his arms back around Aladdin's back once again. "What are you sorry for?" he asked ardently, softly rubbing the other male's back before gently pulling back and taking hold of Aladdin's arms as he met the boy's gaze. "You know I always liked your kisses," Naveen said playfully flirtatious, an optimistic smirk on his lips as he winked up to the other male.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Deja Vu (Tag Naveen)   Deja Vu (Tag Naveen) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 5th 2013, 6:54 pm

Aladdin blinked a few times, surprised that Naveen was huggung him back and not pushing him away in disgust. It was a relief. He smiled shyly at Naveens words and bit his lip, unsure of how to react now that he was with him like this. "I thought you wouldnt... Like it," he mumbled, blushing a bit. After everything, he was surprised that Naveen even wanted to be in the same room as him, much less kiss him.

Aladdin smiled sheepishly and leaned over, placing another soft kiss on his lips. The kiss was sweet and gentle and loving. "Agh..." He grunted slightly as he tried to move closer, his side protesting to him moving. He ignored it the best he could and only focused on kissing Naveen for the moment. His mind was not worried or empty, but filled with the good memories he had of Naveen. And of how it felt now to be this close to him.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Deja Vu (Tag Naveen)   Deja Vu (Tag Naveen) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 11th 2013, 7:48 pm

Naveen tilted his head to the side and up some, so as to meet Aladdin's gaze, letting his bright, exuberant hues silently reassure the boy of the truth behind his words. He smiled gently loving up to the other male as he let his hands slide down Aladdin's arms and rest on the boy's legs, softly rubbing them a bit. He chuckled softly then as Aladdin mumbled and blushed, reaching up to lightly caress Aladdin's cheek, and then smirking warmly as he brought his hand back down to the other male's leg.

Naveen eagerly leaned up to meet Aladdin's lips, his eyes full of excitement as he kissed the boy back gently, but affectionately. He froze momentarily hearing the low grunt from Aladdin, and pulled back slightly, but as Aladdin continued the kiss him, so did Naveen-although keeping it in his head to not get too lost in the kiss and too carried away. His lips were soft as they worked gently against Aladdin's, and Naveen moved his hand to carefully-but firmly-take hold of the tan boy's neck as he rose on his knees to be closer to Aladdin's level.

Part of Naveen wanted to stop and make sure Aladdin was alright, but another part of him feared that if he stopped, this would never happen again. Aladdin was here-kissing him. Naveen couldn't just let that go. But he also couldn't ignore Aladdin's pain. "You...Okay...Al?" he asked between kisses, before he finally pulled back, resolved, to meet Aladdin's gaze-his own filled with tender concern-a slightly nervous smile on his face as he lightly rubbed the back of the other boy's neck.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Deja Vu (Tag Naveen)   Deja Vu (Tag Naveen) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 11th 2013, 10:44 pm

Aladdin chuckled breathlessly as Naveen still managed to worry. He was too kind. But, it still made Ali happy to know he cared. "I'm okay... Just a little sore. But... I can handle being a little sore if it means I get to stay close to you," He pointed out, shrugging his shoulders. "I'm okay," He assured him again before leaning over and gently kissing his lips once more.

The next thing to irk him was the sound of his stomach growling. "Nng... is the food ready yet?" He asked quietly, his lips on Naveen's jaw as his hands caressed the other male's neck. He didn't want to let go of him. Even with his question, he still brought their lips back together and gently tugged Naveen closer, moving his legs apart to allow Naveen to rest between his legs. He smiled a bit into the kiss and kissed down his neck when his lungs begged him to breathe. He could remember Naveen's scent anywhere. He could lie and say he hadn't missed waking up to that smell -- sweet, but still husky -- but why should he lie? He wasn't ashamed. He wasn't scared to get swept up in a kiss like this with Naveen, either. Even with his wounds. But, he knew Naveen would pull back and break it out of concern.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Deja Vu (Tag Naveen)   Deja Vu (Tag Naveen) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 12th 2013, 1:46 am

Naveen smiled, relieved, hearing Aladdin's assurance that he was alright, and he chuckled softly-bowing his head-as Aladdin shrugged. With Aladdin's second assurance though, and as the tan boy started to lean towards him again, Naveen quickly moved back up to meet Aladdin's lips, an elated grin spread over his face-kissing the other male deeply, but still softly-still being cautious as his one hand gently gripped Aladdin behind the neck and his other hand slowly slid up Aladdin's leg.

Naveen had been lost in the feeling of Aladdin's hand at his neck and Al's lips on his jaw, smiling giddily with pleasure, when he quickly-and reluctantly-pulled back hearing Aladdin's question and looked up quizzically at the other boy. Then when the boy's words hit him, Naveen just about shot up on his knees as he exclaimed 'Oh' and his whole face elongated. His hand that had been at Aladdin's neck had slid down to the other boy's chest, and as Naveen was about to stand, he was once again caught by Aladdin's lips.

Every time he kissed Aladdin, Naveen had a hard time remembering to breathe-getting intoxicated by Aladdin's taste, and smell, and enamored by the feel of Aladdin's lips against his, and his skin. He easily slipped into the space between Aladdin's legs-like he was falling into place-and he rubbed Aladdin's chest with one hand as he rubbed the tan boy's leg with the other.

Naveen was quickly forgetting what Aladdin had just said, his mind clouded with the pleasant feelings being near Aladdin created, and he was dizzy from being unable to catch his breath. However when he felt a rumble run through Aladdin's stomach, Naveen remembered the other boy's earlier question and, after smirking against Aladdin's lips and then chuckling lowly as he rested his lowered head on Aladdin's chest, Naveen smirked up cheerfully at Aladdin, gave the boy a quick peck, and then stood himself up.

Naveen slowly pulled his hands away from Aladdin, and gazed longingly after him for a few seconds, before he turned his attention towards the kitchen. He grabbed a couple plates and served out the pasta, before turning to the fridge and pulling out the sauce. He quickly, and expertly, poured the sauce onto the pasta and then placed one plate into the microwave, and then after a minute, the other plate. He sprinkled some cheese on top of the two plates of pasta, grabbed a couple forks, and then turned and headed back over to the table-smiling merrily and a light hop to his step. Naveen placed the plates on the table-one in front of Aladdin, and the other across from him-and before taking a seat-he exclaimed 'Bon appetit,' in an over-exaggerated Italian accent. He laughed blithely as he sat down across the table from Aladdin, picking up his fork as he looked over enthusiastically at the other male.

((Sorry this is so long. And it ends kind of abruptly.>.<))

Last edited by Naveen on March 18th 2013, 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Deja Vu (Tag Naveen)   Deja Vu (Tag Naveen) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 12th 2013, 3:52 pm

Aladdin whimpered a soft moan into the kiss, then pouted as Naveen pulled back. He chuckled softly and leaned on the table now, watching as Naveen went and fixed the food the rest of the way. He fiddled with his fingers, thinking absently about what was going on. He was with Naveen, and they were close to each other again. But, what did that mean? Was he really ready to be with someone again? He'd just lost Jim... and, in the worst way possible. He closed his eyes and took in a shaky breath, calming himself down. No need to get worked up. It would only make the nightmares worse.

He put on a smile as Naveen came back over with the plates and food. "Thank you," He winked, grinning now. He hummed softly and took a bite, groaning lightly at the taste. "It's good," He complimented, smiling shyly. He continued eating, keeping his mind clear now. He didn't want to worry.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Deja Vu (Tag Naveen)   Deja Vu (Tag Naveen) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 22nd 2013, 3:47 am

Naveen bowed his head and waved his hand above it, playfully regal, in response to Aladdin's thanks, and then smiled cheerfully as laughed brightly and looked down as he twirled some pasta onto his fork. His eyes then locked onto Aladdin's face-looking up through his lashes, his gaze affectionate-as he listened to the other boy humming quietly. He chewed his bite slowly, then chuckled lowly at Aladdin's compliment, turning his gaze briefly down towards his plate, before quickly returning his warm hues up to the other male's face. "You can tell me the truth you know? I know I'm no chef or anything," Naveen assured Aladdin lightly, with a boyish crooked grin on his face, and quiet laughter in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Deja Vu (Tag Naveen)   Deja Vu (Tag Naveen) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 23rd 2013, 2:04 am

Aladdin smirked and shook his head. "Naveen, I wouldn't lie to you," He said simply before he continued to eat his food. He was thankful for any food at all. He was used to not eating, again. So, when he finished his food, he groaned in content and took a long sip of his drink. "You're fuckin' amazing," He cooed, shaking his head. "I mean, you take me in -- again -- and feed me, too? I'm going to be spoiled," He pouted cutely.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Deja Vu (Tag Naveen)   Deja Vu (Tag Naveen) - Page 2 EmptyApril 3rd 2013, 12:47 am

Naveen smiled contentedly down to his plate as he aimlessly twirled his pasta around his fork-his bright eyes flitting up every few seconds to gaze affectionately at Aladdin's face. "That's really nice to hear," he murmured huskily-a shyly flirtatious crooked smile on his lips as he peered up through his lashes at the other male. He watched fondly as Aladdin finished off his plate, and took a couple bites of his own food as well, before chuckling softly and shaking his head in sync with Aladdin at the boy's praise.

Naveen could feel a large, pleased grin starting to pull up across his face, and his whole body was just filled with a familiar warmth. "That's just what happens when you're someone I love," he explained casually, with a small laugh, shrugging his shoulders lightly. "You get spoiled," he continued simply, with a warm, seductive smirk on his lips as he looked up lovingly at Aladdin through his lashes.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Deja Vu (Tag Naveen)   Deja Vu (Tag Naveen) - Page 2 EmptyApril 6th 2013, 2:42 pm

Aladdin's warm brown eyes looked towards Naveen as he spoke of loving him. He still loved him? That thought made his heart flutter in his chest. He bit his bottom lip and smiled down at the table. However, the smile that he caught sight of on Naveen's lips made his heart pump faster than average. He could feel his nerves alight from the seductive glint and bit down into his bottom lip.

He was hurt. He had to remember that. He didn't want to bleed everywhere. But, then again, what if Naveen remembered how much of an ass Al had been to him and changed his mind in the morning? He didn't want to lose that chance, did he? He got up then and moved over to Naveen, taking him into a deep kiss and sitting onto his lap. "You love me?" He whispered into his kiss.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Deja Vu (Tag Naveen)   Deja Vu (Tag Naveen) - Page 2 EmptyApril 16th 2013, 1:46 am

Naveen kept his light, affectionate eyes on Aladdin's face as the boy sat there, looking down at the table, and then he watched with interest as the other male walked around the table to him. Naveen was quick to respond to Aladdin's kiss and embrace-coming slightly off his seat as he met the other boy's lips-his hands moving up Aladdin's side to gently hold the boy at his ribcage.

Naveen was already breathing a bit heavier as he pulled back hearing Aladdin's question, and he wrapped his arms around the other boy's waist as the boy sat on his lap, and he rested his forehead against Aladdin's. He let out a small, dry laugh looking down between them, as he shook his head lightly. "Yeah. I love you," he admitted nonchalantly-and a bit defeatedly. He then froze, and his face became serious, before he slowly lifted his face, to look up at Aladdin-longing but hesitation in his gaze. "I never stopped loving you," he assured Aladdin in a soft, slightly husky murmur-his hand softly running up and down Aladdin's back.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Deja Vu (Tag Naveen)   Deja Vu (Tag Naveen) - Page 2 EmptyApril 16th 2013, 1:52 am

Aladdin's warm hues searched Naveen's face as he sat there, content to stay in his arms and forget the world around him. The pain he was in. He just wanted to be with Naveen. To fix what he hadn't worked hard enough at. Naveen had deserved better treatment -- a better lover. He could be that now, couldn't he? He could try. Hard.

He gave him a breathless smile as his eyes stung -- his mind practically sighed in defeat to let Aladdin actually feel something for the first time in weeks. Love. Passion. Longing. "I love you, Naveen..." He whispered, gently cupping Naveen's cheeks in his hand and pressing a soft kiss to his soft lips. "But... Before any of this. I... I need to show you something," He said quietly, looking away for a moment. "You have a car, right? Do you know how to get to the cemetery from here?" He asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Deja Vu (Tag Naveen)   Deja Vu (Tag Naveen) - Page 2 EmptyApril 18th 2013, 12:14 am

Naveen smiled up reassuringly in response to Aladdin's, and his arms tightened around the boy's waist, but there was still a bit of hesitation behind Naveen's eyes as he gazed up at the other male. Losing Aladdin to Jim had really hurt, and Naveen had barely healed since then-and he still hadn't completely healed. How did he know Jim wouldn't step in again and break them apart like he did before?

Naveen reached up and took hold of Aladdin's face with one hand-his other hand still rubbing the other male's back-as Aladdin held his face in both his hands. He closed his eyes as Aladdin spoke, letting those four words sink in-his heart skipping a beat in his chest from the pleasure of hearing Aladdin say that simple sentence. He then kissed Aladdin back with a soft intensity, and was reluctant for their lips to part-leaning in after Aladdin as he pulled back. As he sat back then, Naveen stared up curiously at Aladdin-his head tilting a bit to the side. He nodded uncertainly when asked about his car before his gaze grew concerned as he searched Aladdin's face for answers.

Naveen was had no clue what was going on, or where this would lead them, but the sooner this was done, maybe the sooner Aladdin would be able to relax. So he helped Aladdin to his feet, before he stood up behind the other boy. He then swiftly stepped around Aladdin-his hand that had been on the boy's back having slid down Aladdin's arm to take his hand-and started to lead the boy out of the apartment.

Naveen moved fairly quickly, while still keeping Aladdin close behind him, and he only stopped to unlock and then re-lock the dance studio, and when they reached his car. He turned to Aladdin-wanting to say something to lighten the mood-but couldn't think of anything, so he just locked eyes with Al, kissed the back of his hand, and then went around the front of the car to the driver's side. "Field trip," he said with a light, forced laugh once Aladdin was in and he was starting up the car.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deja Vu (Tag Naveen)   Deja Vu (Tag Naveen) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Deja Vu (Tag Naveen)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2