Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

Lost and Found [Tag:Hades]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Hades.

Hades.

Lost and Found [Tag:Hades] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found [Tag:Hades]   Lost and Found [Tag:Hades] - Page 4 EmptyMay 28th 2013, 10:07 pm

Hades watched her move around the tub, a curious expression to his gaze. He did not question her, though. He just watched her walk. The way she touched things and looked at things somehow kept his attention no matter what. Her petite body was well shaped, and that was enough to draw his eyes to watch how her curves moved when she did.

He tilted his head a bit and chuckled slightly, seeing the way she looked at him. He chuckled and moved over to her. He leaned over and gently kissed the space in between her breasts, that being level with his head. He smirked and then took her in his arms and brought her into the tub with him, resting her on his lap. He wrapped his arms around him and gently kissed her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found [Tag:Hades]   Lost and Found [Tag:Hades] - Page 4 EmptyMay 30th 2013, 11:53 pm

Ariel's breath caught in her throat, and her heart beat began to accelerate, as Hades kissed softly between her breasts-an exhilarated grin bright on her face. She then giggled quietly as she let Hades guide her to sit between his legs in the tub-leaning in gently against the older male, her head falling back softly to rest against his shoulder, as she wrapped her arms around his. "Mmm..." she hummed quietly in content, as her hands lightly ran up and down Hades' arms.

After a while of just sitting blissfully like this, Ariel then leaned up just slightly and brought her hands down, and she began to nonchalantly play with the bubbles. She would put the suds between her fingers, making them appear webbed, and make shapes with it as her fingers danced lightly over the surface of the water-her face illuminated as she watched with a bright, growing smile. Her body gradually grew more covered in foam as she would lean forward and bring more bubbles over to her, and she watched-with an appeased gaze-as the bubbles slid down on her skin, and Hades' skin. She felt so relaxed here, in Hades' arms, and in water-so at peace. She could not think of a time she had been happier then she was right now.
Back to top Go down
Hades.

Hades.

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found [Tag:Hades]   Lost and Found [Tag:Hades] - Page 4 EmptyJune 1st 2013, 3:12 am

Hades sat in content, surprised at how relaxed he was with her in his arms like that. but, as she started to play with the bubbles, her age began to show. He bit his bottom lip aimlessly. Of course, he had no problem with her age. He chuckled quietly, amused to see her so entertained with something as simple as suds.

"You're adorable," He murmured in his silky tone near her ear before he kissed the side of her ear. He wrapped his arms around her more firmly and kissed her shoulder. He liked being there with her, mostly because it made her happy. Whenever she was happy or smiled, it triggered for himself.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found [Tag:Hades]   Lost and Found [Tag:Hades] - Page 4 EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 9:02 pm

((Hope this makes up for my major fail of being away so long! And that it reads well.:3))

Ariel's nose crinkled as she smiled giddily-hearing Hades' sweet words in her ear, and she tilted her head up towards him. Her small smile grew into a broader grin over her face, and she leaned even a bit more into the man's embrace, as she felt Hades' press a soft kiss against her ear.

"My father used to say I was silly," Ariel began to explain lightly, bringing her hands up to hold Hades' arms around her as she gazed down absently at the bath water settling around them. "In a sweet way at first," she quickly added, turning her soft gaze up to meet Hades'. Her eyes then saddened a bit though as her gaze slowly fell, and she lightly ran her hands up and down Hades' arms. "But when I got older, I knew….I knew he was becoming more…..Frustrated with me," she then admitted, defeated. She a quick, tight smile up to Hades-trying to keep things light-before letting her gaze return back to the softly swirling suds around them, as her fingers grazed lightly up and down Hades' arms.

Ariel loved her father-he was wonderful, and she knew that he just wanted to protect her. But the older she grew the more smothered she would feel. He never let her do what she wanted, or do things on her own. He was just so worried of things that could potentially happen. She did miss him though-it had been several weeks since she had last seen him. She had never gone so long without seeing him.
Back to top Go down
Hades.

Hades.

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found [Tag:Hades]   Lost and Found [Tag:Hades] - Page 4 EmptyJuly 17th 2013, 1:58 am

Hades listened to her and pursed his lips. He sighed softly and kissed the top of her head. What could he say about her father? He didn't want to offend her and say her father was wrong. But, then again, he knew how it felt to have family think you're not good enough and need to be restricted. He'd been given the worst job of the gods, simply because his brother thought it fit him the best. "Well... If it means anything to you... I think you're amazing... You're talented and sweet and you deserve to run free if you want to. I never got that chance, honestly, so I'm glad to see you doing it," He murmured and kissed the top of her head gently.

He then carefully turned her on his lap so that she faced him. He wrapped her legs around his middle and smiled a bit, brushing her red hair from her face and cupping her round cheeks. He leaned over and kissed her lips slowly and tenderly. "Besides... If you hadn't gone roaming today, I wouldn't have met you. So, please... Run free all you want. As long as you'll come back to me," He whispered and nuzzled his nose against her. Why he cared whether she came back around, he wasn't sure. He just wanted to be near her. To have her happiness and radiance. To see her smile and bright light. To have her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found [Tag:Hades]   Lost and Found [Tag:Hades] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost and Found [Tag:Hades]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4