Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne) Empty
PostSubject: The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne)   The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne) EmptyMarch 1st 2013, 2:38 am

(Icouldn'tresist. i'mnotevensorry.)

Jasper sat on top of brick wall, his back leaning against the building the wall attached to. He gazed at his surroundings, one of the busiest parks in Seattle. He didn't bother to remember any of the names since you see one around the corner in a block or two away. Jasper placed his bag behind him, using it as comfort as he idly draws on his sketch pad. His phone didn't jump out of pants yet, meaning his parents weren't too worried for his safety yet.

He stared idly at the page before giving out a frustrated noise. How did inspiration come so easy to everyone else? He brushes his fingers through his hair before looking up, seeing a bunch of students, private and public, in the park. He could see the clear difference between color, style, and even clothing choice between all of the students. Which ones went to the public schools, which type of private schools, and how their social class is. However, despite being in different schools, Seattle High Schoolers managed to join together in after school cliches so easily that it was intoxicating.

Jasper refused to be in any of the cliches, finding it easier to fit on the outside rather than in, like his sister Rosie. Some how that girl managed to make friends with anyone that came in a 2 mile radius. She would have her own little clique, named after herself. All the girls around her seemed like little minis, following her around like little yap dogs. However, one girl always caught his attention.

Arianne de Chambord, the most beautiful, smartest, funniest girl he ever had the chance of speaking to. Every since he laid eyes on her when they were children, he never knew another child that had such a crush on someone. But alas, he never spoke to her. Correctly, that is. It'd always come out as mumble jumble with Rosie saving his dignity half of the time. Now, in their freshman year, he had more than enough classes for any human being to sanely talk to someone. However, every time he tried , someone interrupted at a inconvenient time. As if the gods, themselves, were telling him No.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne)   The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne) EmptyMarch 1st 2013, 3:15 am

(XD)

"Arianne! Slow down, you pot head!" Rose protested as she followed the lighter haired girl out onto the grass. Anne walked backwards to look towards Rose and grinned, laughing lightly. "Sheesh. Organizing books sure has gotten you lazy," She teased. Rose smirked and rolled her eyes. "Yeah? And what do you do? You and your friends are all high in the basement. I can't imagine you all hit the gym," Rose countered. Anne started to say something back, but only smirked and shrugged. "Eh. You're right," She laughed lightly. "I'm a vegetarian, though. You've got all those fatty animals in there slowing ya down," Anne pointed out, poking Rose's stomach a few times. Rose scoffed and shoved her away playfully.

Rose paused, however and glanced over her shoulder. She smirked, spotting Jasper in his usual perch. "My brother's looking at you," She murmured. "Hmm?" Anne furrowed her brows, looking around. "Up there. On the wall," Rose said quietly. "Ah... such a wallflower," Anne said, shaking her head lightly with a soft smile on her lips. "You should talk to him," Rose suggested. "I try... He usually starts babbling and you have to save his ass," Anne laughed gently, smiling at the ground. "This is true... But, considering the half-dressed cheerleaders are here, and he's only looking at you, I say you get him to talk," Rose shrugged.

"Damon!" Rose suddenly chimed, smiling brightly as she saw the boy climbing out of his father's far too expensive car. "Walk home with Jasper or something. I'm going with Damon," Rose said before picking up her bag and running over to the boy -- nearly tackling him in the process. Anne scoffed and rolled her eyes. She loved Rosie, considering they had been best friends since they were children. But, the girl was off. Then again, Belle was her mother... And, who was to say Anne was normal, anyway?

Anne picked up her bag and casually strolled across the grass, looking around at anything but Jasper. She smiled to the few people she knew -- of course, the ones trying to set blades of grass on fire without catching the whole park on fire. She'd never claimed she had the best friends. She finally reached the wall and leaned against the bottom of it, Jasper over her to the side a bit. "So. Your sister left with Damon," she mused, tilting her head back to look up at him, a smile coming over her lips. "I suppose that means you might have to endure the agony of speaking to me," She teased, smirking at him.

The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne) Tumblr_inline_mh2n9ubElO1rpfxr3

Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne)   The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne) EmptyMarch 1st 2013, 3:48 am

Jasper goes to quickly look down, realizing that Rosie has caught his gaze. but as soon as he caught her gaze, he glared. He never trusted that Damon. Him and Rosie were too close, way too close. Sure they were cousins, half-cousins to be precise, but even Jasper didn't hang out with Ian that much, and he was the sane one out of the two. Thinking about Rosie and Damon made him fail to see Ari for once since they met. Once she spoke, that changed quickly.

He looks down, seeing the girl leaning against the wall below him. Instantly, he felt his heart pump at abnormal paces. "O-oh... Hey... Ari... Anne..." He stammers, mentally kicking himself. Ari... Anne... Really Jasper? She was the only girl that he couldn't talk to properly. He even practiced a few times imagining Kida, or Rosie (despite how much she made fun of him), as Ari. Even though he sailed through it perfectly, he couldn't even breath correctly. How he wished there was a rock to hide under somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rolfe
Admin
Belle Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne)   The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne) EmptyMarch 1st 2013, 4:03 am

Arianne smiled a bit, biting onto her bottom lip slightly as she heard him stammer. She found how shy he was around her cute. They'd known each other since birth, and had never had a conversation. She looked around for a moment, seeing that some of the other teenagers were looking at her like she was crazy for trying to talk to Jasper. He was an outsider, but Arianne couldn't give to fucks about that. She liked him.

She smiled to herself and then walked around the side of the wall where the broken bricks were that allowed someone to climb up. She walked carefully across the bricks and then sat down beside him, swinging her legs lightly. "What were you drawing?" She asked quietly, seeing his sketchbook. "You should draw me!" she smiled, turning to face him a bit more. "Oh... come on, Jasper. I promise you won't burst into flames if you look at me," She giggled softly. She reached over and turned his chin so that he had to look at her. "Hi," she whispered, smiling gently at him. He had bright blue eyes... she hadn't noticed that before, honestly because he would never look at her in the eye.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne)   The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne) EmptyMarch 1st 2013, 4:47 am

Jasper only payed attention to Ari, none of the others actually deserving any of his energy. He watched her as she walked around, walking onto the wall. "Be-be careful..." He says, coughing to clear his throat as he watches her walk over. He took note that she was the only other person, rather than Rosie who loved to invade his space, to come up where he was. He scooted over, letting her room to sit and to also create a bit a distance, and tugs as the corner of the page nervously. "Uh... nothing... I-" He goes to nearly protest that he wasn't good at all, he felt her soft hand on his chin and his heart nearly burst into a frenzy. Her face, her voice, her breath, all too close for him. Closer than they ever been. The fact that she sat next to him broke that record but now, he saw more than he'd ever dream. Sure, she was beautiful from a distance, but now, full face, high definition, she was simply stunning.

However, he didn't stare long. He diverted his attention to the way she looked at him. It was different before, as if she discovered something new about him. It made him uneasy, thinking she might have second thoughts of ever speaking to him again. He clears his throat nervously, moving his face gently away from her hand. "You're.... very beautiful.... Arianne... if I were to draw you, I would put such beauty to shame..."

Back to top Go down
Belle Rolfe
Admin
Belle Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne)   The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne) EmptyMarch 1st 2013, 5:09 am

Arianne studied his face in the short time she had allotted to her before she felt him move out of her grasp. She frowned a bit, seeing how truly uncomfortable he was with her being so close. He wouldn't even look at her for more than a few seconds. Was she really that unattractive to him or something? She looked down to her hands in her lap as she tried to not let that thought into her mind, like her mother had taught her. However, as Jasper spoke up to her, she looked at him, a bit wide-eyed. Not some much because of what he said, but because of the simple fact he had said anything. She absently counted on her fingers. "Wow... twenty words... That's a record," she murmured, counting up every word he had said since she got up on the wall.

"I wish you would talk to me more... I like your voice," She admitted, smiling a bit as she ducked her head, trying to catch his gaze. "And... look at me, maybe? Your eyes are insanely amazing -- I never noticed, especially since you don't look at me long enough for me to really notice your eye color," she laughed gently. She bit her bottom lip and hesitated before reaching over and taking his hand. She brought his hand up and placed a soft kiss on the back of his hand. She didn't care how cheesy it was. She smiled to herself and looked down to his hand, playing absently with his fingers. Being around Rosie and Belle so much, she had picked up their lack of regard to personal space. She wasn't trying to be intrusive or make him feel uncomfortable. If anything, she was trying to show him she wasn't any different from anyone else. "We should do something," She sighed. "Rose went off with Damon, which means she's probably at the Rolfe's.... Ian and Chris are god knows where... That just leaves us," she pointed out, looking back to him. "I want you to calm down... You shouldn't be this nervous around me...." she pursed her lips, intertwining their fingers as she played with his hand. Of course, their hands fit perfectly together.

An idea sparked in her head then. "Jazz... have you ever smoked...?" She asked slowly, looking over at him as she kept their hands together. "It's pretty fun... I mean, you get calm and relaxed and you don't worry about anything," She murmured. "Er... sorry," she smiled sheepishly, finally taking note that touching him probably wasn't helping the anxiety he had about being close to her. She reluctantly let go of his hand and fiddled with her own fingers now.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne)   The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne) EmptyMarch 1st 2013, 10:14 pm

Jasper looks at Ari through his dark eyelashes as she spoke of liking his voice. He smiles a bit, looking back down. He blinks as he sees her face into view and blinks even more once she grabbed his hand. He felt his face heated up once she kissed his hand and only looked at their hands together. It felt... amazing. Him, Jasper Rider, holding hands with Arianne, one of the most beautiful girls in school, he could be in heaven right now.

When Ari brought up Smoking before and Jasper ever doing it, the answer was a definite No. He knew, that even if he think about Smoking, Kida would burst out of god knows where and give him a piece of her mind. He went to say it wasn't the greatest idea more but once Ari took her hand away, his heart spoke instead. "That sounds like a great idea." He quickly says, grabbing her hand and looking up at her with a smile. "I.... like talking to you...Ari."

Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne)   The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne) EmptyMarch 1st 2013, 10:55 pm

Arianne watched how his eyes reacted for him when she mentioned smoking. Of course he hadn't done anything before. He was the sweet boy who stayed against the wall and blushed more often than anything. She noticed that, when took her hand from his, that hesitation in his eyes vanished as quickly as he had taken her hand back. His smile made her heart flutter in her chest. He was happy. At his words, she giggled softly. "Good. I'm glad I'm not an obnoxious bore like Stefan," She said, fully aware that the other teen was walking under the wall. "Oh, bite me, whore," Stefan laughed, his tone playful. He was walking alongside Ian, their hands brushing with every step.

Ari frowned a bit as she noted that fact -- the fact that Stefan couldn't even hold Ian's hand in public. She pursed her lips and looked down to Jasper hand as she held it. Holding hands was such a simple thing to her; as she saw Stefan, she knew it wasn't just that simple to everyone. She couldn't just treat it like nothing. So, she wouldn't. It was special. She interlaced her fingers with Jasper's and looked at him with a small, gentle smile. "Come on," she murmured, standing up carefully. She reluctantly let go of his hand, only to allow them to get off the wall. But, then she took it again, lacing their fingers back together and grinning at the fact they fit so well.

"Stefan! Can you give us a ride?" Ari called, catching up to the older male. "Why?" Stefan sighed over dramatically. "Because. I want to go frolic through a field with Jasper until we fall into the grass and he persuades me to let him be my first, then we make love passionately," She said, straight-faced, blinking innocently. Stefan stared at her for a moment. Then, he cracked up and shook his head. "You haven't had your virginity since the seventh grade, Annie," He smirked. "Where is it you're wanting to go?" He questioned. Anne giggled softly and smiled at the ground. "The river. The one that's just outta town and has the woods around it? I like it there," She explained. She looked to Jasper and smirked. "I wish it'd been you, in the seventh grade... It might have meant something to me then," She murmured before smiling and giving his hand a gentle squeeze. Ian and Stefan got to the truck first. But, Ari didn't want to sit up front, anyway. She climbed into the back of the pick-up and tugged Jasper up, as well. She sat and smiled. "I don't understand why he has such a shit truck... John is rich, right? He could have a helicopter if he wanted," she laughed gently.

Stefan pulled up to the river Ari had described. The whole ride, Ari had leaned against Jasper's side, a bit cold from the wind rushing around them. She liked how warm he was. Once they were there, she smiled and climbed from the truck bed. She tugged him to follow her to the one place she liked the most beside the water -- a place that showed the clouds through the trees perfectly. She sat down onto the grass and looked at him. "How's your heart doing?" she asked, resting her hand against his chest. She giggled and shook her head. She reached into her bag and pulled out what looked like a makeup bag. From there, she retrieved a simple joint. "I promise... you won't regret this," she said quietly. Lighting the end, she took a drag from it. Then, she put it into his hand, molding his finger with hers to make sure he was holding it right. She gave him a small, encouraging smile.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne)   The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne) EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 3:47 am

Jasper smiles before looking down at Stefan and Ian. He raised his brow a bit at the boys, knowing fully well of all the relationships that circled around his family, both related and not. He looks back at Ari with a smile, taking the brief time to pack up his sketchbook and follow Ari off of the wall, with a watchful eye of course. He blushes slightly at grin, enjoying holding her hand more than he would imagine.

As her and Stefan began to talk, his free hand went to his neck lightly, rubbing a bit nervously. Not only holding hands wit her but remembering all the guys he heard Ari being with. They all treated her like shit, this fact upset him the most, and she deserved better, way better. Not some guy who would want to have sex with her because of her outer beauty. Arianne's beauty shined from the inside, out. Her personality brighter than any of the girls Jasper had a logical conversation with.

However, Jasper knew how to mask any of his unsettling thoughts and gave Ari a smile, wishing that he had the guts back then. Once they got into the back of the truck, he shrugged at her question. "I guess he wants to be different from Elena and Damon. We all know how spoiled Elena is." He comments, with a smirk before concentrating on their surroundings, keeping his nerves calm. Enjoying the mild scenery of Seattle and also smiling to himself as Ari leaned against him. He held himself back from wrapping is arms around her to keep her even more cozy.

As they hopped out of the truck, Jasper gave a little nod towards Stefan for the ride before following Ari with wholeheartedness. He sat down next to her, with a bit of awe of the beautiful scene. He chuckles a bit nervously when she places her hand on his chest, his heart beating at record speeds. He watched her steadily, nodding at her comment. As he took the joint in his hand, he exhaled before repeating Ari's moves.

At first, he coughed, some of the smoke spitting right out from his lungs, but he kept most of it down. However, as he inhaled the smoke around them, he felt his heart die down for the first time since Ari talked to him. It felt... better. Way better than the feeling of dying from a heart attack each time he looked at her. Now, looking at her, words just spilled out from his mouth. "Have I ever told you.... how fucking amazing you are? Not to mention how beautiful you are? All those guys, are a bunch of dumb-asses for not knowing what they are missing out. Woah.... those clouds... are majestic..."

Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne)   The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne) EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 4:02 am

Ari watched Jasper as he took the first drag. She fully expected him to cough, but the sight still made her giggle gently. She let him have most of it, but as he started to talk, she took it back with a shy smile at his compliments. She wasn't used to someone complimenting her -- especially not when they actually meant it. She took a long breath from the joint, the smoke escaping her lips after a moment. She laughed softly as he pointed out the clouds to her. But, that wasn't what had her attention.

Did he really think so highly of her? They'd barely ever talked before, and he thought she was amazing? He was right about the guys, though. They had all left her on the sidelines, treated her like nothing at all and thrown her around. And yet, those were the only guys she could get. Some started off nice and ended up just breaking her down a little more each time. Of course, this was something she did not discuss with her mother or father. Adam had dealt with Meg's emotional problems since they met; he didn't need to worry about hers, too. The only person who really knew was Rose and Stefan. Neither judged her for what she did to make herself feel better, as least for the time she could.

The smoke did not affect her as much as it did Jasper. Of course, this was his first time. This was far from that for her. She smiled slightly and looked over at him after putting out the joint and putting the rest away. "Hm... You may have mentioned the beautiful part before," she mumbled, smiling crookedly. "What about you, though? I know I've never gotten to tell you how I feel about you... I don't even know how I could explain it," She sighed, leaning against his side and resting her head onto his shoulder. "But... maybe I could show you," She mumbled, biting her bottom lip slightly. She turned her head towards his neck and placed a few gentle kisses on the skin there. She wanted to kiss him. How many years had she waited for him to ask her out? She had lost count. But, now, he was calm, and they were together in the most romantic place she knew of. Sure, Stefan and Ian were there, but those two were under a tree in their own world. She was in her own little world with Jasper now. "Jasper..." She started, nuzzling her nose just under his jaw to try and give him a hint as to what she wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne)   The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne) EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 3:31 pm

"It true..." Jasper says, looking at Ari with a steady gaze. He wrapped his arms carefully around her waist as she places her head on his shoulder. He closes is eyes, wishing he could feel this sensation without having to use a relaxer. "Ari..." He whispers, brushing a loose strand of her hair behind her ear. Jasper looks into her eyes with a soft gaze, taking in how her golden eyes made him feel at home, comfortable. He leans his head down, kissing her forehead and continuing kissing her cheek, liking the softness under his lips. Jasper stops, his lips a few centimeters away from hers. The smell of smoke was apparent through both of their breaths, but the sweetness hinted in her breath made his heart jump slightly.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne)   The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne) EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 3:49 pm

Ari felt his arms move around her and shivered a bit. She was used to being touched, yes... But, the way he touched her was like he would break her. Like she was fragile and special. She closed her eyes, her heart beating a little faster as he kissed her skin. His lips were softer than most of the guys who kissed her skin. He was as different from those men as anyone could be, though. When he stopped his kissing so close to her lips, she opened her eyes enough to look at him.

His breath smelled of weed, but she didn't mind. He had a warmth about him that made her feel comfortable. His scent was clean and didn't reek of alcohol as she was used to. She liked this better. Feeling close to someone. Wanting to be there in his arms. "Jasper..." She started to say something, but found her eyes only focusing on his lips despite her efforts. She wanted to know how it felt to be kissed by someone who actually cared about her. "Kiss me," she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne)   The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne) EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 4:28 pm

Jasper nods slowly before closing the distance between their lips. Her lips felt soft and sweet against his, molding perfectly together. Her lips, his arms around her fragile waist, this time together, more than he ever dreamed. He felt Happy, blissful, excited for once since they started freshman year. Jasper placed his free on her cheek lightly, his arm pulling her ever so close to him.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne)   The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne) EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 4:39 pm

Ari took in a shaky breath, finding herself nervous. She closed her eyes and felt her heart nearly explode in her chest when he kissed her. Why was she so nervous to kiss him? She'd kissed plenty of guys before. Maybe it was just because Jasper was so different. She moved closer to him as he pulled her there, one arm going to wrap around his neck loosely as her other hand rested on his chest, over his heart. She kissed him slowly, her lips moving perfectly against his own. Their lips fit so perfectly against each other. Moved in sync, even though she was nearly positive he'd never kissed anyone before. She could feel the emotions she'd had built up since they were even younger spill into the kiss. It felt nice to be kissing him -- someone who wasn't going to mistreat her.

She heard a sharp whistle from somewhere around the river -- a teasing whistle. "About fucking time," Stefan called over. Ari giggled softly into the kiss and smiled against his lips. She held up one of her hands and raised her middle finger in the direction of the other male. Stefan laughed and shook his head, laying back down with his head against Ian's chest beneath the tree's shade, Ian's arms around him.

Ari leaned away from the kiss to rest her forehead against Jasper's. She knew she didn't deserve someone like Jasper. Not even close. But, she could pretend for one afternoon, couldn't she? She gently pressed on his chest to get him to lay down and then laid down beside him. "So... was that your first kiss?" She asked quietly, looking over at him as she laid on her back beside him.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne)   The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne) EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 5:46 pm

Jasper rolled his eyes in his head, knowing fully well how to get back at Stefan through Elena and Rosie. Right now though, he could only focus his attention to Ari As they laid, he stared up at the clouds. The shapes they made looked meaningful than just blobs in the sky. He turned his head towards her as she asked her question. Giving her a warm smile, Jasper nods, "Yes... I saved it, just for you..."
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne)   The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne) EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 5:56 pm

Arianne smiled at his answer, her heart fluttering in her chest. "Well. Aren't I lucky," She mumbled, rolling onto her side to lean over and kiss his lips again tenderly. "I'm really not special enough for you to save a first kiss for... but, I'm glad that... You at least were kissed by someone who loves you," She whispered, brushing his bangs gently from his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne)   The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne) EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 6:19 pm

Jasper looks at Ari for a moment until grabbing her hand and bringing it to his lips. "Arianne Le Chambord... You are the most amazing, beautiful, smartest girl I've ever met. I knew that... since I laid my eyes on you, knowing I fell in love with you at that instant. You. Are. Special. And you deserve everything good that happens to you. I just wish... I had the guts... to tell you that before all of those others guys made you think other wise..."
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne)   The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne) EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 6:26 pm

Ari bit her bottom lip, looking at her hand as he kissed it. She could feel his heart fluttering in his chest, her eyes threatening to sting from tears. She wouldn't cry. She never cried. She was stronger than that. It was something her mother had made sure of. She smiled shyly at his words and shook her head, looking away from him. She laid down against his side, her head resting on his chest. "You're just saying all that because you're stoned... but... Thank you," she murmured, tracing an aimless pattern on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne)   The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne) EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 6:44 pm

"I'm not Ari... I've always felt that way about you... I was just too nervous to tell you... You're... the only person I can't talk to... correctly. Until now... that is."Jasper tells her, rubbing her back lightly. He kisses the top of her head, always wishing that she could see herself through his eyes. "Arianne... I love you." He whispers into her hair, the scent radiating a sweet smell.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne)   The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne) EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 6:49 pm

Arianne closed her eyes, liking the feeling of him rubbing her back. It was soothing. She knew he was trying to be honest with her -- trying to make her see things differently. See herself differently. She chewed on her bottom lip and looked back up to him as he said he loved her again. "Thank you," she whispered simply. She leaned back up to him and kissed his lips softly. She knew what he meant by love. She knew she loved him, too, but she didn't want to make him suffer through her own problems. He was better off with the girls in the library that always clung to him. She was only good for the jerks who threw her to the curb after having their fun. He needed better than that.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne)   The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne) EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 7:19 pm

Jasper returns her kiss, enveloping passion and love into the kiss. Even though he was stoned, he wanted her to know how special she really is, how much he loves her, how long he had, how much she meant to him rather than those girls that he happened to attract. He wanted her to know, that she wasn't just a sad story, she wasn't something that a guy can just use and throw away later. She's amazing, perfect in every sense, infinite.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne)   The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne) EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 7:44 pm

Arianne leaned into his kiss, losing herself to the passion he put into it. She'd never felt that before with anyone else. Yet, with him, her heart was racing and her mind was clouded with just Jasper. Nothing and no one else there. She cupped his face, not even realizing when she entangled their legs together and she had her arms around his neck. She wanted to be close to him.

And then, her phone started going off like a siren. She yelped, easily startled as always and bumped her head against Jasper's a little roughly. She groaned, rubbing her forehead as she fished her phone from her pocket. She groaned again, seeing who it was blowing up her phone in calls and texts. She hit ignore to Kida's calls and went back to kiss Jasper's forehead, smiling against his kiss. "Sorry for hitting your head..." She whispered, gently kissing his lips again.

"What have I told you about ignoring my calls, young lady?" Kida's irritated tone called over as she parked her car beside Stefan's. "Shit," Ari whispered, closing her eyes. "Hi, Kiki," Ari smiled sweetly as she sat up, purposefully blocking Jasper from view. "What are you guys doing out here?" Kida sighed, crossing her arms over her chest. "Looking at clouds," Ari blinked a few times innocently. Stefan sat up, detaching from Ian quickly. "Oh, don't worry, Stef. I'm well aware," Kida waved off Stefan's nervous aura. Stefan smiled sheepishly and rubbed his neck before taking Ian's hands back in his and tangled their fingers together.

Kida approached over to Ari and Jasper, which only made Ari get more nervous, though she hid it smoothly. "What's that smell?" Kida asked, arching a brow as she sat towered over the two teens. "Uh..." Ari pursed her lips. "Perfume," Ari said sheepishly. Kida rolled her eyes. "Jasper, why did you let Ari smoke again?" Kida sighed heavily, fully thinking Ari was the only one there high.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne)   The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne) EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 7:57 pm

"Hi Auntie Kiki." Jasper says, rolling over on his stomach. "Have I ever told you... how lucky Uncle Eric is? I mean like... Damn. By the way, clouds look amazing. Like they have their own secret meaning to them and not just white things in the clouds. Oh, I need to tell you something." He scrambles over to Kida, his knee slipping a few times, before getting close to her ear. "I finally told Ari... how I feel. And kissed." He whispers in her ear before grinning at her like a little boy.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne)   The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne) EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 8:25 pm

Kida's eyes went a bit wide as she heard how Jasper went on and on. He never talked that much, even to her. Her eyes instantly went to Ari in a glare when Jasper started to whisper in her ear. Ari smiled sheepishly and rubbed her neck, looking away from Kida's daggers. "Jasper. You reek of weed," Kida said, gently pushing him away. She put his at arms length and grumbled as she saw his pupils nearly outgrowing his iris'. "Car. Now," Kida said sternly, grabbing Ari's arm and pulling her up. She led them to her car and pulled out her cellphone. "Meg. You and Adam need to come to the library. Now," She said. "Your daughter," She sighed as Meg asked why. That was enough for them.

Once at the library, Belle arched a brow, seeing Kida dragging in the two teenagers. Stefan and Ian were long gone now, not wanting to take blame for letting them get to the state they were at. "Belle. Your son," Kida sighed, leading Jasper over to Belle. "Hey there, cutie," Belle smiled. "Why don't you tell her what you did?" Kida suggested, patting Jasper's back before looking back at Kida.

Ari smiled innocently. "What have I told you?" Kida chastised. "Oh, relax, Kida," Meg's voice came from the door as Meg and Adam came into the library. "She's high, Megara," Kida scolded. "I know that... Adam's tried to get her to stop before..." Meg mumbled. "She got Jasper high," Kida included. Meg blinked a few times, looking over at Jasper with a crooked smile. "Really?" She murmured, not in the least bit upset.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne)   The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne) EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 8:36 pm

Jasper blinks at Kida, his blue eyes looking innocent towards her. "Auntie Kiki, why so serious?" He gives her the signature pout that he inherited from Belle as Kida dragged him towards the car. Once they got to the library, he smiled at Belle. "Hai Mommy. We looked at clouds today. And I'm hungry..." He says, at first clinging onto Belle like a small child before letting go, walking over to the mini fridge he knew his mother kept a secret stash of.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne)   The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next