Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

Why don't we go somewhere only we know? (Tag Jasper)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Belle Rolfe
Admin
Belle Rolfe

Why don't we go somewhere only we know? (Tag Jasper) Empty
PostSubject: Why don't we go somewhere only we know? (Tag Jasper)   Why don't we go somewhere only we know? (Tag Jasper) EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 2:22 am

Ari wandered aimlessly, yet her mind knew exactly where she wanted to go. She was furious at Adam. Her father was acting like a child. Meg had done more things than Ari ever had, and he was punishing her for one thing? Sure, she did plenty of things he didn't know about, but she had done something to make things better for Jasper, and he was going to punish her for it? She didn't think so.

She shook her head and ran her hand through her short hair as she finally saw the house come into view. Flynn's car was outside. They were home. She snuck around the back of the house and to the room she knew was Jasper's. She pushed it open, knowing he kept his window cracked open at night for the breeze. She lifted herself up and into the room, swinging her legs into the room and huffing as she leaned against the seal once she was inside. "Hi," she whispered, seeing him on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Flowers

Jasmine Flowers

PostSubject: Re: Why don't we go somewhere only we know? (Tag Jasper)   Why don't we go somewhere only we know? (Tag Jasper) EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 3:04 am

As soon as they left the library, Jasper could feel the drug slipping from his veins. He talked through most of the way back to Uncle John's home but the trip from the Library to there was a long one. By the time Rosie jumped out of the car, Jasper wanted to sleep, only to shaken up by Flynn or woken to loud music. His father was having fun torturing his son with his first 'hangover'. Eventually, Flynn would get bored and let his son have a few minutes of nap time until they came to the house. Once Flynn turned off the car, he helped his son to his bedroom before letting Jasper wobble to his bed, plopping onto it.

It'd been just a few moments since Flynn closed the door when Ari came in. Jasper blinks his eyes open, seeing Ari in his vision. He sits up a bit, his dark hair falling over his eyes. "Ari..." He breathes, "What are you doing here?" As he said that phrase, he reaches over and grabs her hand, tugging her over to the bed to lay down with him.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rolfe
Admin
Belle Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Why don't we go somewhere only we know? (Tag Jasper)   Why don't we go somewhere only we know? (Tag Jasper) EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 3:17 am

Ari sighed and crawled onto the bed with him as he pulled her over to him. She curled close to him and shook her head, nuzzling her head against his chest. "I got mad... And ran," She whispered, shrugging her shoulders. "Dad... he doesn't get it. If it's not what he wants, its wrong and its bad and..." she closed her eyes, her voice sad and broken. She knew that if she had staid at home, Adam would have locked her in her bedroom and kept her away from Jasper. She didn't want that. "I can't go home... I wouldn't be allowed out," She scoffed.

She looked up to him and smiled sheepishly. She touched his cheek and bit on her bottom lip. "You're coming down, aren't you?" She asked quietly. "You look exhausted... I just... I didn't know where else to go," She whispered, pursing her lips. "God dammit... I talk to you one day, and both our lives get fucked over," She groaned, hiding her face into his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Flowers

Jasmine Flowers

PostSubject: Re: Why don't we go somewhere only we know? (Tag Jasper)   Why don't we go somewhere only we know? (Tag Jasper) EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 4:24 am

As Ari curled towards him, he tug his blanket up knowing how perfectly cozy it was with the window open and under his thick comforter. He wraps his arms protectively around her, rubbing her back as he listened to her words. He let her continue to talk, knowing the best way is to talk what was upsetting you. He smiles down at her gently when she talks about his 'downing' and frowned a bit when she buried her face in his shoulder, blaming herself for all of this.

He wiggled down the bed, meeting her at eye level. He places his forehead on hers but his blues eyes looking intently in hers. "Arianne... Don't put all the blame on yourself. What happened today, I did willingly and I will never regret it for the rest of my life. Our lives isn't messed up Ari. One week isn't the end of the world and knowing my mother it will probably be less than one week. Your Dad is angry now but I'm sure your mother can ease him. If not, well... we need to start getting advice from Rosie and Damon..." Jasper explains to her, giving her a crooked smile. He nuzzles her nose lightly and pecks her lips lightly. "I love you Arianne... and when two people are in love, they will always find each other..."
Back to top Go down
Belle Rolfe
Admin
Belle Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Why don't we go somewhere only we know? (Tag Jasper)   Why don't we go somewhere only we know? (Tag Jasper) EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 4:37 am

Arianne looked to him, knowing she was over reacting a bit, but at the same time, she knew how drastic her father was. He would find out about how much she smoked, and then about the boys (and girls) she was with. She knew her father. She wouldn't be allowed out until she graduated. Maybe not even then. However, as Jasper started to talk, she bit her bottom lip. She laughed slightly, knowing Belle had more leverage over Flynn than Meg did on Adam. She felt her heart flutter happily as he kissed her lips. "You're such a cheese ball," she mumbled, smirking a bit. "I love you, too," she mumbled, pressing her lips back to his softly.

However, halfway through the kiss, the door opened and closed. Arianne looked up and gasped, ducking under the blanket and hiding her head against Jasper's abdomen. Belle scoffed and shook her head. "Come up for air, there, Ari," Belle muttered, arching a brow. Ari blushed and slid back up, peeking out from under the blanket at Belle. "I figured you would be here..." Belle smirked. "Does daddy know...?" Ari asked. Belle shook her head and made a face. "He's tearing up Seattle looking for you... You really shouldn't stay here," she pointed out. "But... I don't want to see the fight you and him would have if you went home tonight," She pointed out, frowning a bit. "I don't think he would be violent but... I dont know," Belle sighed. Ari bit her lip and curled closer to Jasper. "Where can I go, then...?" Ari mumbled. "Maybe... John's lake house... Jasper, do you know where it is?" Belle asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Flowers

Jasmine Flowers

PostSubject: Re: Why don't we go somewhere only we know? (Tag Jasper)   Why don't we go somewhere only we know? (Tag Jasper) EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 5:04 am

Jasper blinks as Arianne ducks down. He peaks over the blanket, only see it was his mother. He chuckles a bit, helping Ari wiggle back up. He cuddles close to her as her and Belle talked, still listening to the conversation. He nods at Belle's question, mostly explaining to Ari than Belle. "Aunt Marina took us up there a lot when we were kids. It's really big... and really remote too..."
Back to top Go down
Belle Rolfe
Admin
Belle Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Why don't we go somewhere only we know? (Tag Jasper)   Why don't we go somewhere only we know? (Tag Jasper) EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 5:08 am

Ari bit onto her bottom lip and frowned. She didn't like the idea of being alone. "But... I'd be alone," she mumbled, gently sliding one of her legs between Jasper's to intertwine their legs. Belle smiled a bit, liking to see Jasper able to be so close to someone. He actually liked Ari -- that much was clear -- as opposed to the girls he usually dated. Hell, she'd seen him go through long extents to avoid kissing those girls. "I don't want to be alone," She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Flowers

Jasmine Flowers

PostSubject: Re: Why don't we go somewhere only we know? (Tag Jasper)   Why don't we go somewhere only we know? (Tag Jasper) EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 5:18 am

Jasper looks at Ari, seeing the hints that she was giving him. "I would love to go with you Ari.... So you're not alone... But how would I ever get past my Dad...?" He starts before looking at Belle at the end and posing her signature pout across his face.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rolfe
Admin
Belle Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Why don't we go somewhere only we know? (Tag Jasper)   Why don't we go somewhere only we know? (Tag Jasper) EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 5:25 am

Belle pursed her lips and looked to Jasper's pout, arching a brow. "The hell did I teach you that for..." She sighed, looking away from him and grumbling to herself. "I'm sure I could... talk to Flynn..." Ari smiled brightly and jumped up, detangling herself from Jasper to hug Belle. Belle laughed slightly and rubbed the girls back. "You two just... relax for a little while. I'll get some clothes together for you, Ari. Then, we can talk to Stefan about getting both of your work to you while you're away," she nodded. Ari nodded and laid back down on the bed, laying close to Jasper. "You'll really stay with me?" She asked quietly, smiling brightly. "You're amazing," She whispered, leaning over and kissing him deeply.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Flowers

Jasmine Flowers

PostSubject: Re: Why don't we go somewhere only we know? (Tag Jasper)   Why don't we go somewhere only we know? (Tag Jasper) EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 6:10 am

Jasper grins, but let Ari hugged Belle rather than get up. His mother knew she was the greatest in the world and he knew that he was lucky to have both of his parents. However, he did mouth a 'Thank you' to her before re-wrapping his arms around Ari. He nods with smile and eagerly takes the kiss, returning back with passion and love.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rolfe
Admin
Belle Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Why don't we go somewhere only we know? (Tag Jasper)   Why don't we go somewhere only we know? (Tag Jasper) EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 6:14 am

Ari smiled into the kiss, feeling how much passion he put into it. It made her heart beat hard in her chest. She pulled herself close to him, tangling their legs together again. She tugged him over her to be closer to him and smiled once more into the kiss. Her arms wrapped around his neck, one hand gently tangling into his hair as she kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Flowers

Jasmine Flowers

PostSubject: Re: Why don't we go somewhere only we know? (Tag Jasper)   Why don't we go somewhere only we know? (Tag Jasper) EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 6:49 am

Jasper pressed his body against hers, the warmth radiating from both of their bodies. His heart nearly pull from his chest, their fast heartbeats nearly syncing in rhythm. His hand didn't reach for any of her clothing but placed on her cheek lightly, only the kiss mattering to him. All the times that he wanted to talk to her, hold her, touch her soft skin, kiss her sweet lips, and wanting to tell her how he really felt, now was just a blur to him. In just of day of being with Arianne, he realized how much he'd grown to care for her. Over and beyond what he originally thought.

He knew that once he woke up tomorrow, it wouldn't be the same as tonight. He'd go back to being his nervous self around her. Not to mention how they wouldn't get to see each other rather than the classes that they had together, her father would make sure of that. So tonight, just one night, he would pour all of his love to her, letting her know that he really did care for her despite his shyness.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rolfe
Admin
Belle Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Why don't we go somewhere only we know? (Tag Jasper)   Why don't we go somewhere only we know? (Tag Jasper) EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 6:56 am

Arianne felt how he moved close to her, but also noted how he only touched her cheek, when most guys would have taken full advantage of the opportunity to touch anything they wanted. But, Jasper hadn't. He wasn't using her now, and she knew he wasn't going to later. She had time with him now. If they were going to be staying together, at least until things cooled down, she had plenty of time. She wanted that time more than anything. She gave a soft whimper of a groan into the kiss, liking how their hearts beat together. She made sure her legs stayed tangled with his, liking how their frames matched up as she pulled him close, her hands moving to rest on his waist.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Why don't we go somewhere only we know? (Tag Jasper)   Why don't we go somewhere only we know? (Tag Jasper) EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 6:59 pm

Jasper felt his face turn hot but it didn't bother him as much as before. He pulledbaway from her lips only to kiss her cheeks and her neck, her scent smelling of sweetness. His arms wrap around her small frame.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rolfe
Admin
Belle Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Why don't we go somewhere only we know? (Tag Jasper)   Why don't we go somewhere only we know? (Tag Jasper) EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 7:06 pm

Ari tilted her head to allow Jasper's lips to move along her neck and cheek. A blissful smile spread on her lips. "I love you," She whispered into his ear, making sure he knew how much he meant to her. Especially now that things were out of hand with her father. She'd never had someone care so deeply for her -- at least not someone she would lay in bed with. Stefan and Rose cared for her, and she knew she should tell them where she was. Maybe she would. But, her mind was only on Jasper for now. She rolled them over then, hovering over him. She was breathing heavier than normal, but it somehow still looked graceful on her. She smiled shyly down to him and straddled his hips with her thighs, one hand on the bed beside his head and the other hand resting on his chest, over his heart. She leaned down again and kissed his lips in the way that that their lips just barely even touched. It sent a shiver up her spine.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Flowers

Jasmine Flowers

PostSubject: Re: Why don't we go somewhere only we know? (Tag Jasper)   Why don't we go somewhere only we know? (Tag Jasper) EmptyMarch 5th 2013, 1:38 am

Jasper's heart hammered against his ribs. Certainly, he knew Ari could feel it where her hand laid. His breath jagged against her lips and his hands unsettling against her thighs. He became painfully aware of the way she sat on top of him, both himself and his lower body. "Ari..." He whispers breathlessly, "This... isn't helping the nerves..." Even though his voice was steadier than normal, his actions spoke differently. Especially the way his lower body tried to wiggle away as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Why don't we go somewhere only we know? (Tag Jasper)   Why don't we go somewhere only we know? (Tag Jasper) EmptyMarch 5th 2013, 1:44 am

Ari blinked a few times, confused. However, as she felt him wiggling beneath her, she shifted, purposefully testing to see if her hypothesis was correct by brushing her leg against the hem of his jeans as she crawled off from over him. She bit her lip slightly, a small blush coming onto her lips as she found herself correct. "Sorry... I just... got carried away," She whispered, smiling sheepishly. She couldn't help her gaze wandering where it shouldn't be. She'd always seen him with his girlfriends, and he definitely never had that kind of reaction with them. She wasn't even sure it worked back then. But, now, she knew nothing at all was broken. She knew what she would do in other situations like this -- with other guys. If you were the cause, you took care of the problem. That's the way she learned it. But, she wasn't sure Jasper would still be breathing if she... She realized she was staring at his jeans and looked away aimlessly, playing with a piece of her hair.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Flowers

Jasmine Flowers

PostSubject: Re: Why don't we go somewhere only we know? (Tag Jasper)   Why don't we go somewhere only we know? (Tag Jasper) EmptyMarch 5th 2013, 1:59 am

Jasper makes a slight noise as she gets off before shaking his head. "No... it's alright..." He murmurs, looking over at Ari. e only found that her eyes didn't look into his, but rather than the unpleasantly pleasant bulge in his pants. It wasn't the fact that her eyes looked there but the way she looked. It reminded him of all of those times where his parents would banter over something completely random that neither him nor Rosie knew why. His mother would have a look all across her face, while his father looked rather uncomfortable. Now it all made sense. Which made the situation a bit more nerve racking than it had been before. "Ari...?"
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Why don't we go somewhere only we know? (Tag Jasper)   Why don't we go somewhere only we know? (Tag Jasper) EmptyMarch 5th 2013, 2:05 am

Ari blinked a few times, looking back to Jasper with slight widened eyes. "Huh?" She hummed, not sure as to why he had called her out. But, she knew very well why he had said her name. She bit her lip and looked down, pulling her hair over one shoulder. "I just... really don't feel right... being the cause... and not... helping," she said slowly, blushing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why don't we go somewhere only we know? (Tag Jasper)   Why don't we go somewhere only we know? (Tag Jasper) Empty

Back to top Go down

Why don't we go somewhere only we know? (Tag Jasper)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Out of Character :: Fanfiction-
Jump to: