Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

Bells

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

Bells Empty
PostSubject: Bells   Bells EmptyJune 4th 2013, 3:19 am

Eric was more than glad to assist Belle as being 'her bridesmaid'. People, the club staff, could mock at him a lot about it, but Eric knew they weren't as cool as he and Belle were. Being a bridesmaid in this realm was more difficul than in Nirethia, but he was awared of not screwing at anything Belle asked, or needed. He loved Belle as his little sister, and he wanted nothing but to make it the best day of her life.

His task was proving him in any forms. He walked the double stroller down on the dormitories's hallway, and with the huge package Belle's wedding was over his shoulder. His moves were calculated, since he was being careful with the dress and quiet to not wake the twins up... Kida finally put them to sleep and went God knew where after, leaving the two boys alone with him. As he stopped at the french double door at Belle's room, he knocked softly, and opened the door, peekeing his head inside. ''I brought you the dress... And two sleeping babies'', he winked and opened the doors widely, so he could pass with the stroller inside.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rolfe
Admin
Belle Rolfe

Bells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bells   Bells EmptyJune 4th 2013, 3:32 am

Belle was walking around the room in nothing but her bra and panties, as she didn't feel comfortable in her normal clothes while she waited for her dress. She'd just taken a shower, and didn't want to waste clothes. She was pacing, worried that Eric was going to be late. She had already done her hair and makeup. Her curls ran down her back and her brown makeup highlighted her gold eyes.

When the door opened, she looked over and huffed, seeing it was Eric with her dress. And the twins."You're late...!" She complained, anxiety obvious on her. She walked over to him and took the dress. As she unzipped it, she squealed excitedly. When the twins jarred and whined, she snapped her fingers, sending them back to sleep with a spell.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

Bells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bells   Bells EmptyJune 4th 2013, 4:05 am

Eric wasn't suprised she would look anxious like that, and seeing her in her underwear was like she was wearing her jeans and t-shirt. He gasped when she complained at him, ''Blame your sister for that. She left the twins with me, and you...'', he was about to say, know how they wake up with the light sound, and her squealing was the exact opposite of light. He whimpered when the babies started whining, but sighed in relief as Belle put them back to sleep.

He was pretty nice for the occasion with a black suit, white shirt, and dark grey tie. The hook was left at home, as well the ridiculous dress Kida was trying to convince him to put... Perhaps, later on that night, he would wear that speacilly for her, if he was drunk enough. ''See, I can do things without screwing them up'', he teased lightly with a small chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rolfe
Admin
Belle Rolfe

Bells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bells   Bells EmptyJune 4th 2013, 4:14 am

"You're not in your dress," Belle pouted at him as she got over the shock of how good her dress looked. She giggled and leaned over, pecking him on the lips. "Thank you," she whispered. "You look handsome," She mused, arching a brow at him. "I need to change out of this, though. Kida helped me buy some lingerie. Can you help with that or are you too squeamish?" she mused, arching a playful brow at him as she went over to get what she needed to put on.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

Bells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bells   Bells EmptyJune 4th 2013, 4:33 am

''I knew there was an evil mind behind that'', Eric winked playfully at her, and smiled feeling the tension over as soon he walked inside the room, Belle looked different, and he had to do absolutelly nothing to change that. ''Why, thanks, Bells'', he smirked and laughed softly. ''Wow, I'm going to see the bride on her wedding night lingerie before the groom? This is my lucky day'', he teased, ''I've never helped a girl to put the clothes on, I'm better on taking them off'', he mused lightly and looked at the sleeping Ian as she went to take her things.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rolfe
Admin
Belle Rolfe

Bells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bells   Bells EmptyJune 4th 2013, 4:49 am

Belle smirked and laughed to herself. "It's not like you haven't seen me naked before," she teased. She strolled to her bag and fished out the white lingerie. "Hell, you've seen me in lingerie before!" she remembered before laughing to herself. "We were weird..." She shook her head and pulled out the small pieces of fabric. "C'mere," she ushered. "Since you're so good at taking off clothes, help me with the bra i'm wearing," She smirked a bit, teasing him for his earlier quote.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

Bells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bells   Bells EmptyJune 4th 2013, 6:03 am

''That's true...'', Eric said with a soft laugh, and turned his blue hues back to the brunette. He looked at the twins one more time before walking closer to Belle. ''With pleasure...'', he smirked and unfasted her bra with ease, using only one hand. He rose an eyebrow at the pieces of fabric she was holding. ''Fancy... There is more fabric in there than the pieces Kida wears'', he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rolfe
Admin
Belle Rolfe

Bells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bells   Bells EmptyJune 4th 2013, 6:10 am

"Are you calling my sister skimpy?" Belle gaped playfully. She smirked at him and tossed her bra off to the side. She then took the top to her corset and put it on over her head, careful of her hair. She knew the back just needed to be tightened. "Erm... Use your teeth?" She suggested, smiling sheepishly at his lack of a second hand to help him pull the strings.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

Bells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bells   Bells EmptyJune 4th 2013, 6:26 am

Eric smirked, ''C'mon, you know how Kida is... She's sensual'', he chimed playfully. He helped her the best he could when she put the corset over her head, and shook her head at her suggestion. ''Hm, maybe I should try your way. Over there, lean your hands on the hairdresser'', he suggested softly. He put the chair behind her and sat, so he could have a better angle to pull tha strings using his mouth. ''Are you expecting to breath on this?'', he muttered, with the string between his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rolfe
Admin
Belle Rolfe

Bells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bells   Bells EmptyJune 4th 2013, 6:29 am

Belle scoffed and smirked to herself. "Kiki's sensual... I'm playful," She nodded. She moved over to the makeup dresser as he requested and leaned over how he wanted her to. "Breath?" She snickered. "No, Eric... You want to look your best on your wedding day. Best is thin," She mumbled. "So... As tight as you can get it."
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

Bells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bells   Bells EmptyJune 4th 2013, 7:06 am

Eric leaned back and made a face... ''That's bullshit'', he snapped, and looked back hoping he didn't wake the boys. Seeing they were still quiet at the stroller, he turned his gaze back at her, ''Rider is already lucky to have you as his wife... I picture how my wedding with Kiki is going to be.'', he said with a small smirk and leaned back to pull the strings as tiht he could, because that was like she wanted... ''I mean, I think about the moment I'm going to see her walking down the aisle... It wouldn't matter if she was going to wear a beautiful dress, or pants and shirts... Just the sight of her walking towards me, and I realizing she is going to be my wife... Hell, I can't even have words to describe it'', he sighed in awe. ''You could walk the aisle with any clothe, and no make up, Bells. You would still be one of the most beautiful girl I've seen, and I'm sure Rider would think the same'', he rambled as he worked with his mouth and hand to make the corset as tight he could.

''I hope I don't have to pull more strings on that dress... My jaw is sore'', he mumbled as he opened and closed his mouth a few times.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rolfe
Admin
Belle Rolfe

Bells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bells   Bells EmptyJune 4th 2013, 7:18 am

Belle arched a brow as he snapped at her. She chewed the inside of her cheek as she listened to him and smiled a bit, glad to know Kida had someone so in love with her. Of course, there had been a time when she'd imagined Eric instead of Flynn in these moments, but those had passed when Kida came into the picture. Most of them, at least.

She looked back at him and laughed a bit. "Oh, so now you know how all those girls felt," She teased him about his hurting jaw in jokes towards his many sexual encounters back in the day. "Myself included but I digress," she hummed playfully before looking at the corset in the mirror. She tilted her head and fixed her cleave before pursing her lips. She went over and gabbed the very tiny bit of fabric that took the place of her underwear. She hopped around trying to get those on. Once they on, she laughed a bit, feeling her rear was not covered by anything at all. "Well, that's different," She mumbled, shaking her head. "How do I look?" She asked, pulling her hair over one shoulder and looking at him from the front.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

Bells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bells   Bells EmptyJune 5th 2013, 5:27 pm

''What?'', his eyes widened slightly, frowning quickly then. He pictured a scene on his head, when he was all alone with Vanessa at the woods, and how she looked up to him. But his thought disappeared right after a slender and sassy, not so young, lady with shinning silver hair walked his way. ''I'm pretty sute they all felt amazing after, you included'', heis cocky self showing just a bit after all those years. He watched as she put her panties on, ''Belle, there are kids on the room... You shouldn't stand so sexy around babies'', he murmured with a small smirk as he leaned his head towards the twins. ''I can tell this corset will be in pieces later... And thinking of all the hard work I had to do to put those on'', he sighed over dramatically. He was having fun with Belle, he had never seen her is such provocative clothing, and he was pleased she was behaving properly in that situation. He couldn't deny she looked indecently hot, but he had no other thoughts on his head than to see her happy.

Back to top Go down
Belle Rolfe
Admin
Belle Rolfe

Bells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bells   Bells EmptyJune 5th 2013, 11:25 pm

Belle laughed and rolled her eyes at his comment. "I don't know... I have fun with Flynn," She murmured, winking at him. She giggled a bit and turned her bottom towards the twins, shaking it playfully. "They'll thank me later," She hummed, smirking to herself. "I'll try and get him to keep it one piece... Maybe I'll give it to Kiki," She murmured, fixing her hair gently in the mirror.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

Bells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bells   Bells EmptyJune 6th 2013, 12:06 am

Eric smirked, ''I'm glad you haved have with that asshole... He's so boring, Belle. He's not funny like you and me and Kida.'', he pouted slightly, chuckling softly after. ''Nah, I was just fuzzing around, Bells... Enjoy yourself tonight'', he winked at her. ''How was the bachelorette party? I hope you haven't destroyed my club'', he teased slightly.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rolfe
Admin
Belle Rolfe

Bells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bells   Bells EmptyJune 6th 2013, 12:19 am

Belle snorted. "Kida? Funny? No. She's just sarcastic as hell," she muttered. "Oh, my party?" She smirked and looked at him in the mirror. "You should have been there... There were male and female strippers there," She smirked at him. "One of those girls... Oh my god," She shivered and bit her bottom lip and giggled innocently. "Alright... I need to get my dress on... Can you bring it over here?" She asked softly, gesturing to the bagged dress draped over the bed.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

Bells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bells   Bells EmptyJune 6th 2013, 8:57 pm

''She's cutely sarcastic...'', he smirked slightly, and when Belle mentioned about the party, he chuckled softly, and a playful smile tugged his lips, pleased of the little surprised he had arranged with that girl, full aware that Belle would enjoy it. ''Okay...'', he nodded and walked over the bed. He opened the bag where the dress was in, and handed Belle her dress, ''Here we go...'', he chimed lightly, with a gentle smirk.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rolfe
Admin
Belle Rolfe

Bells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bells   Bells EmptyJune 6th 2013, 9:40 pm

Belle smiled a bit and ran her hands along her sides, smoothing out her corset absently as she waited for him to get the dress. She smiled brightly as he brought it over to her. "Help me into it?" she asked quietly as she raised up a leg, ready to step into it.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

Bells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bells   Bells EmptyJune 12th 2013, 10:52 pm

''Sure'', Eric said softly, giving his shoulder so Belle could get some support as she walked into the dress. He remembered the first time she showed her dress, back in Nirethia, how excited his friend looked like... That dress meant a lot to her, and everytime he watched her around the dress, he noted her eyes shined... It was like her mother was there somehow, in that important day.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rolfe
Admin
Belle Rolfe

Bells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bells   Bells EmptyJune 12th 2013, 10:59 pm

Belle smiled a bit and leaned onto him as she made her way into the soft material of her dress. It was old, but she'd had it worked on it make sure it was in mint condition. No major changes had taken place. As she slid her arms into the lace sleeves, she smiled a bit and turned in the mirror to make sure only the lace stitching she'd had included to match the sleeves covered up her corset from the back. Finding that it did, she beamed and smoothed out the dress. It had no means of being tied on. It just fit her perfectly without any ties or strings. "How do I look?" She asked, fixing her hair to lay on her shoulders correctly before she turned to look at him and bit her bottom lip a bit nervously.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

Bells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bells   Bells EmptyJune 12th 2013, 11:26 pm

Eric helped her with the dress the best he could with one hand, and stepped back as she smoothed her dress. He smile gently, ans shook his head as she asked, ''How do you look? You look beautiful, Bells... You make this dress look beautiful, and Rider is lucky for marrying one of the most beautiful girl I've ever met'', he whispered softly, and leaned down to peck on her lips gently.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rolfe
Admin
Belle Rolfe

Bells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bells   Bells EmptyJune 12th 2013, 11:29 pm

Belle grinned and giggled softly. As he kissed her lips, she nuzzled her nose to his. "You're going to mess up my lipstick... What would I tell Flynn then?" She pouted cutely at him before smirking to herself and looking back in the mirror. "I guess I'm ready, then..." she nodded, her hands shaking a bit despite herself.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

Bells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bells   Bells EmptyJune 12th 2013, 11:33 pm

He grinned at her pout, ''How about telling him you enjoyed the perks of being a single woman for one more time?'' he winked at her and then leaned to kiss on her forehead gently. He held her hands on his his hand, and smiled softly, ''I guess you are ready too... Your brother is coming here, or should I go to tell him you're ready?'', he asked.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rolfe
Admin
Belle Rolfe

Bells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bells   Bells EmptyJune 12th 2013, 11:40 pm

Belle scoffed and gently nudged his side playfully as she shook her head. She looked over at him with warm golden eyes and nodded. "Go tell him I'm ready... Flynn, too. Get Kida to come see me," she asked gently before leaning up and kissing his cheek. She gave his hand a light squeeze and a smile. She then turned back to the mirror and smiled a bit, fixing her dress fully. 

( http://www.bridalsfactory.com/wedding-dresses-with-sleeves/sleeve004.jpg )
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

Bells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bells   Bells EmptyJune 12th 2013, 11:48 pm

Eric nodded quietly, inwardly, he wanted to walk her on the aisle, but he knew he had no right, ''Okay... Take a look at my boys while I'm looking for their mother'', he murmured and smiled at her, ''You really look very beautiful, Bells'', he grinned softly and walked out from the room, to look for her siblings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bells   Bells Empty

Back to top Go down

Bells
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Outside City Limits :: Woodland Area :: Cottage :: Bedrooms (Changing Rooms)-
Jump to: