Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

Stefan

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

Stefan Empty
PostSubject: Stefan   Stefan EmptyJuly 20th 2013, 11:46 pm

Marina got up from the bed slowly and went to the bathroom for the ntn time that night. Her feet already knew the number of steps she had to take, and she could walk into the bathroom, and know exactly where things were with eyes closed. She did what she needed to do, and looked at herself upon the mirror. She was really exausted, but at the same time she was happy. Her baby bump was big, and the doctor she could go in labor in any time. Everything was fine with her and Stefan, the contractions on that week were almost killing her, but with the perks of modern medicine, she could ease the pain just fine... Things here were way different in Nirethia, and her pregnancy here was easier than the time she was pregnant with Damon.

She caressed her belly and groaned softly when she stretched her spine. As she was walking back to their room, Marina felt a stronger contraction, and then a liquid down on her leg. She eyed the alarm clock marking almost 3 am and sighed as she walked to John's side on the bed... ''John, honey! It's time. My water just broke'', she murmured, almost sure he was already awake. She then headed towards their closet and changed her nightgown to a comfortable pair of sweatpants and a hoodie before checked if she had packed everything she would need at the hospital.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

Stefan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stefan   Stefan EmptyJuly 21st 2013, 12:40 am

Of course John was awake the moment that Marina got out of bed. He got nervous whenever she got up, especially with how pregnant she was at the moment. He kept his eyes closed up until she came over to him. He beamed at her and nodded. He got up and changed quickly before moving over, lifting her up into his arms and calling for a maid to come and get the suitcase for the hospital.

He had her downstairs and into the car in record time. He also drove in record time. The hospital was close, so the drive wasn't bad. A wheelchair was waiting when they got to the hospital. He sat Marina into the chair and got her to their pre-scheduled room. Sure, they had no idea when they baby would be born, but he had the room reserved to be private and ready at all times.

"How are you feeling?" He asked as he sat beside her hospital bed, holding her hand and smiling as he kissed her knuckles.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

Stefan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stefan   Stefan EmptyJuly 21st 2013, 1:26 am

Marina gasped softly when John lift her in his arms, she was distracted zipping her suitcase. She wrapped her arms around his neck, and leaned on the seat once he got her into the car. She caressed her baby bump softly, and got herself surprised of how calm she was considering the situation as it went.

She only had the next contraction at the hospital, thanks to how fast John took her there. The nurse helped her changing into the hospital clothing, and she walked alone to her bed. She smiled to John, and gently caressed the side of his head with her other hand... ''I'm feeling perfect... I bet I'm less nervous than you, baby'', she teased playfully.

''Mrs. Rolfe, your doctor will be here soon, to examine you... Ring the bell if you need anything'', she nodded almost fainting when she looked at John, and then she left the room. Marina giggled a bit, seeing the nurse's reaction, and closed her eyes when another contraction hit, taking deep breaths to help easing the pain.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

Stefan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stefan   Stefan EmptyJuly 21st 2013, 1:46 am

John chuckled and shook his head before eyeing the nurse. He smiled sweetly towards her and chuckled slightly, seeing her reaction. He looked back to Marina and made a face as he saw her in pain. He quickly called the nurse back. "I'd like the morphine for her. I don't want her in any discomfort, understood?" He said lightly, though his eyes were serious. The nurse nodded and was quickly out of the room to go fetch the medication. John nodded, satisfied as he sat back with Marina. "I'm not nervous... I'm excited," He mumbled, kissing her hand again.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

Stefan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stefan   Stefan EmptyJuly 21st 2013, 2:04 am

Marina sighed softly, and interlaced her fingers with John's, smiling sweetly to him. When the nurse was back, she refused the morphine. ''No, I don't need it'', she said softly. ''I need to feel the pain, John. So I'll know when I have to push the baby'', she explained gently, and kissed his hand tenderly. The nurse didn't know who she should listen to.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

Stefan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stefan   Stefan EmptyJuly 21st 2013, 2:22 am

John frowned and pursed his lips. "Marina... The doctor will know when you need to push. These guys know what they're doing. I promise," He urged her. "I don't want you in pain. Honestly. I couldn't handle it," He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

Stefan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stefan   Stefan EmptyJuly 21st 2013, 2:50 am

Marina sighed, ''Baby, I didn't need morphine when I was delivering Damon'', she pointed out, but it was useless... He didn't remember Damon's birth. It was so rustic in comparisson to what she was getting now. She saw the look on his face, and pouted, ''Fine, give me the painkiller'', she murmured softly to the nurse, and looked down to her husband. The woamn sighed when Marina finally consented and injected the morphine into Marina's system. ''Are you pleased now, John Rolfe?'', she said playfully after the nurse left the room.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

Stefan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stefan   Stefan EmptyJuly 21st 2013, 2:57 am

John frowned slightly at the mention of Damon's birth. He regretted not remembering it. It was something he wanted to remember. He wanted to think of seeing the baby for the first time. He nodded like a small child when she asked her question. "Very," He said quietly and leaned up, kissing her lips gently. "I love you," he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

Stefan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stefan   Stefan EmptyJuly 21st 2013, 3:26 am

''Good boy'', Marina teased and kissed his lips tenderly, ''I love you too'', she whispered softly, and smiled brightly. ''I'm excited! I just can't wait till I hold him... But I think you'll hold him first'', she murmured with a small pout.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

Stefan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stefan   Stefan EmptyJuly 21st 2013, 3:58 am

"Nonsense... I'll make sure he's in your arms long before mine," John assured her and kissed her temple before looking towards the door as there was a knock. "Belle! Oh, you brought Damon. Thank you," He sighed in relief as he saw his sister. "Some time to go into labor, Marina," Belle teased tiredly as she brought the two year old over and sat him onto John's lap.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

Stefan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stefan   Stefan EmptyJuly 21st 2013, 4:32 am

Marina shook her head, ''I don't mind if you hold him first... I loved to see the look on you face while the doctor handed Damon to you'', she whispered softly, and also looked towards the door. She was expecting the doctor, but she smiled seeing Belle and Damon. ''I'm sorry about the timing'', she said softly, the morphine doing wonders on her taking the pain from her. ''How are the twins?'', she asked Belle while brushing Damon's hair softly. The boy was leaning upon John, he had a sleepy face, but he was also curious of what was happening to his mother and why she had that needle into her arm.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

Stefan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stefan   Stefan EmptyJuly 21st 2013, 10:16 pm

"The twins are just fine. Sleeping in the bed with Flynn back home," Belle smiled a bit. "Hey baby boy... Mommy is going to have her baby soon," John informed the boy in his arms. "Isn't that exciting?" He questioned with a small grin. Belle giggled slightly and touched Marina's hand. "How are you feeling? That morphine is pretty great, huh?" she smirked.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

Stefan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stefan   Stefan EmptyJuly 22nd 2013, 12:32 am

Marina smiled softly, she could picture Flynn being a great father, and Belle too... No matter how insane her sister-in-law could act. Her dark hues turned to John and Damon, and she smiled warmly seeing them interacting. Damon looked up to John when he talked to him... ''Mommy's baby?'', he murmured quietly and eyed Marina for a moment... ''No'', he shook his head, turning his emerald hues back to John. Marina chuckled lightly and turned her attention towards Belle...

''I'm feeling excited'', she couldn't help but look towards Damon with a small grin on her lips... ''Yeah, it's great... Your brother made me take it, I was planning on giving birth to Stefan just like I did to Damon... Rustic and painfully'', she turned her playful gaze towards John. She was a bit scared of this time being different from what she knew when she had Damon. ''You and Kida don't need to worry about the pain'', Marina pointed out, ''And you look great Belle!'', Marina said with a sincere smile.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

Stefan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stefan   Stefan EmptyJuly 22nd 2013, 2:30 am

Belle scoffed. "I look like an inflated balloon again," She pouted cutely. She then eyed Damon and lifted him up into her arms. "You're not excited to see your little brother?" Belle pouted cutely at him. "What if he's as sweet as Rosie is?" She questioned, grinning a bit. She knew how much he loved Rosie. John smirked and sat back into his chair. "You'll be thankful for the morphine, Marina..."
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

Stefan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stefan   Stefan EmptyJuly 22nd 2013, 7:02 pm

''You look great!'', Marina reassured her with a gentle smile. She wrapped her hand around John's again and caressed his hand with her thumb, nodding at his words, ''Sure...'', she whispered and eyed Damon and Belle. Damon was playing with Belle's hair again, just like he did when his aunt was bring him into the room. He shook his head, he was tired, and wanted to be on his bed... Being awake in that time of the night was out of his routine.

However, when Belle mentioned Rosie, he turned his emerald hues to Belle's face... ''Rosie? Is she here?'', he asked, and turned his gaze towards the door. He pouted when he saw the doctor walking in, and not Rosie. Marina laughed softly, and sat more straight on the bed when the doctor came to her side. ''Good evening Marina, Mr Rolfe'', the doctor said with a cheerful smile, but his eyes were also tired. ''Stefan decided to be born in a nice time, hm?'', he said as he read Marina's medical record. Marina just smiled sheepishly and nodded. After reading the doctor moved to examinate her. ''Everything is going just fine. You already have a good dilation, and you'll be in larbor soon... I'll be back when it's time, until then your family can stay in the room.'', he explained and gave the couple a small smirk before leaving the room.

Marina relaxed when she heard she and Stefan were fine. She looked towards John with a bright smile, and then looked down to her belly before eyeing Damon and Belle again. ''Aren't you excited to meet your brother, Damon?'', she asked with a small grin. Damon was a bit confused, and looked at Belle again... ''Rosie?''
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

Stefan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stefan   Stefan EmptyJuly 23rd 2013, 12:59 am

John chuckled softly as Damon perked up to the sound of Rose's name. He eyed Belle and smirked, knowing it was odd how attached the two children were, despite how young they were. "This who you're looking for?" Kida's tone came from the doorway. She toted a sleepy Rosie in her arms, the girl shying close to her aunt. "Belle told me Damon would be here, so I ran by her house and got Rosie. Jasper and Flynn are fine at the house, as is Eric with the twins at my house," Kida assured them before moving over to Damon. Belle sat Damon on to the bed where there was space and smiled at Kida.

Rosie blinked open her sleepy eyes and then grinned as she saw Damon. She couldn't talk yet, but she cooed cutely and squirmed towards him. Kida sat her down beside Damon and smiled as the baby girl clung to the boys side, closing her eyes and happily snuggling close to him.

"Seem's he's more excited to see Rose than he is his own brother," John chuckled quietly and rested his hand on Marina's stomach. "Don't worry, Stefan. I know you two will be close," he murmured.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

Stefan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stefan   Stefan EmptyJuly 23rd 2013, 2:51 am

Marina chuckled a bit at Damon's answer, and smirked when she saw Kida walking throught the door. Damon also turned his head, and Marina watched him attentively, with a small smile upon her lips. Damon got a bit shy when he saw Kida walking in, he wasn't as close to her as he was with Belle and Jasmine. As his eyes fell upon the girl on Kida's arms, his whole face brightened.. ''Rosie!'', he chimed and leaned towards the girl with grabby hands. Marina chuckled hearing Damon's baby laughes when Rosie cooed to him. Once Damon sat upon the bed, he wrapped his arms around her, and kept her closer to him carefully as he leaed his lead towards her.

Marina then looked down to her stomach when she felt John's hand upon her, her eyes went down, to the babies on the other edge of the bed, and smiled seeing how careful Damon was around Rosie, holding the girl safe in his eyes depiste how young he was. She turned her bright dark hues towards Kida again. ''I'm glad you are here, and you were able to bring Rosie with you'', she nodded softly, and shifted on the bed slightly, looking for a more comfortable position to her. There was no pain, thanks to John and the morphine, but she was started to feel some pressure upon her hips. She stopped moving, when Stefan moved upon John's hand. He turned around her stomach, making more pressure now... ''I think he's getting ready for what's coming next too'', Marina giggled a bit, turning her gaze towards John.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

Stefan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stefan   Stefan EmptyJuly 23rd 2013, 2:56 am

John smiled a bit as he felt Stefan move under his hand. "He's ready to see his mommy," He said simply. Kida moved to Marina's side and placed her hand on her stomach as well. "Shouldn't be too long... Do you want my to be your nurse?" She asked Marina with a small smile.

Belle brushed Rose' hair from her face and smiled. "You're so sweet to her Damon... Are you always going to treat her like that?" she questioned as she knelt down a bit to be eye level with the toddler. "She's special to me... You've got to treat her like a princess. Can you do that for me?" She asked, tilting her head and smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

Stefan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stefan   Stefan EmptyJuly 23rd 2013, 1:03 pm

''And his daddy'', Marina added softly, and turned her brown eyes to Kida. She smiled in awe as the woman offered to be her nurse, ''Kida... I would love it... But it's not your turn in the hospital, I don't really want to bother you...'', she said softly, and rested her hand upon John's onto her stomach.

Damon turned his emerald hues to Belle, and nodded at her words. ''Rosie is a princess!'', he cooed, and kissed the toddler baby girl's cheek softly. He knew he had to treat Rosie special, because she was special to him. ''Damon is a gentleman, just like you'', Marina mused to John... ''Stefan is going to be like you two'', she murmured quietly, and watched Damon.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

Stefan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stefan   Stefan EmptyJuly 24th 2013, 12:23 am

"I don't mind it, Marina," Kida smiled gently and kissed the girls forehead. "This will be much easier than it was in Nirethia. Don't worry,"She said with a gentle grin. She then looked towards children and smiled a bit. "They're so cute," she cooed softly. Belle giggled and nodded. "Damon's such a sweetheart... You got so lucky, John. Though, Jasper isn't much different," She mused.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

Stefan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stefan   Stefan EmptyJuly 24th 2013, 12:52 am

Marina smiled softly, and nodded, ''I know, this time there will be no pain'', she said softly and turned her gaze back to Rosie and Damon, with a small smile upon her lips. The doctor walked in, and noticed there were more people into the room, but he also recognized Kida. ''Oh Kida! Are you just visiting Ms. Rolfe, or are you going to assist us?'', he questioned softly, ''If you're not going to assist, I ask you to stay into this private room. Only the nurses, and the father are allowed to stay in this room during the labor'', he said softly, and opened the door, revealing a small and cozy living room. ''I'll get myself prepared, and when I'm back we'll start the labor'', he said to Marina and John and left the room once more.

Marina took a deep breath and held John's hand a little more tighter. Not because she was feeling any pain, she was excited, and anxious to hold her baby boy.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

Stefan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stefan   Stefan EmptyJuly 24th 2013, 1:04 am

"I'll be assisting you. So, I'll go scrub up," Kida smiled cheerfully before patting Marina's hand. She went out then to go get changed and cleaned up. "This is exciting... C'mon Damon, Rosie. We have to go sit out here and wait on Stefan," Belle informed the little ones as she picked Rosie up and helped Damon down. She took his hand and lead him into the other room before smiling back at John and Marina.

John smiled and brought their hands up, kissing her knuckles gently. "I'm excited, too, baby," He whispered as he saw the way she was getting tensed up.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

Stefan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stefan   Stefan EmptyJuly 24th 2013, 8:43 pm

''Exciting!!'', Damon chimed and took Belle's hand. He turned his little head back and waved to John and Marina as he walked with Belle. ''Bye...'', he said, and then looked back to Rosie. Marina waved to Damon too, and turned her hues back to John when they were all alone again. ''I love you'', she whispered with a small smile. The doctor came back, and Marina looked around, looking for Kida. She trusted her doctor, but she trusted the witch more.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

Stefan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stefan   Stefan EmptyJuly 25th 2013, 1:29 am

John smiled a bit and leaned down, kissing her lips tenderly. "I love you more," he said quietly. He looked towards the doctor and gave him a trusting gaze. But, he wanted to see Kida more. Kida came in soon after in her blue scrubs and her white hair up in a ponytail. "Ready?" She questioned Marina and smiled over at her.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

Stefan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stefan   Stefan EmptyJuly 25th 2013, 2:30 am

Marina kissed him tenderly, and couldn't help but smile. He was there with her... Last time when she was about to give birth to Damon. No, she didn't want to think of the time John had snapped, to her that time never happened. She nodded when Kida walked into the room, and said, ''We're ready''

The doctor nodded, and examinate Marina once more, ''Yes, you almost ready Ms. Rolfe. The nurse gave you the morphine, and the IV fluids, right?... I'm cutting the morphine, and Kida will give you a spinal block. It will help better on relieving the pain, since it's not advisable keeping going with the morphine while you're in active labor... Which will happen in any moment. The relief will be fast'', he explained calmly. ''I'll need you to seat straight on the bed, and curve your body just a bit. Come here, Mr Rolfe... You'll have to hold your wife like this'', he held Marina like she should be while Kida would inject the anesthesia, and genlty exchanged places with John. ''Keep in this position for a couple of minutes, Mr Rolfe. Kida will tell you when you should sat your wife back on the bed.'', he explanied and walked off, to put his gloves on. Marina placed her hands upon John's sides, and relaxed her body, despite the uncomfortable position she was put.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stefan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stefan   Stefan Empty

Back to top Go down

Stefan
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Twenty-First Century :: Residences :: Woodland Mansion (Rolfe)-
Jump to: