Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

I Dare You to Move

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

I Dare You to Move  Empty
PostSubject: I Dare You to Move    I Dare You to Move  EmptyJuly 29th 2013, 4:52 am

John rubbed his hands together nervously as he stood at the alter. Belle giggled a bit as she watched him from where she was across the chapel, waiting to have to walk with Aladdin. "So... Are you excited for this? You look handsome," She complimented him. He smiled sheepishly and fixed his suit. "Thanks... I still feel weird dressing up," He chuckled a bit.

"Is everyone ready?" The wedding planner, Tanya, questioned. Belle nodded happily. "Where's Jasmine? I have to walk down to isle with her. Best man, maid of honor thing," She mumbled, looking around for the tan girl.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: I Dare You to Move    I Dare You to Move  EmptyJuly 29th 2013, 5:06 am

Jasmine held Damon's hand as she pushed Stefan's little carriage down the hall as she made her way over to where Belle and Al stood. "I kind of feel like I'm still on Nanny duty." She joked with the two as she parked Stefan next to Belle. She grabbed the pillow and led Damon ahead of the pack. She knelt down, giving Damon the pillow that held the two rings, before looking at him seriously. "Remember what your Mommy said, Don't go till the music starts okay?" She repeated towards him before smiling and giving him a soft kiss on the forehead. She stood and headed back to Stefan, brushing off her dress.

Flynn and Marina walked much slower than Jasmine did with the two boys, mainly because they didn't want to damage the dress with the hurry. Flynn placed a hand on top of hers that was on his forearm as for comfort. "Breath. Don't be nervous, Marina. Everything is going to be, and already is, perfect." Flynn whispered softly to her, his bright blue eyes looking into hers reassuringly.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: I Dare You to Move    I Dare You to Move  EmptyJuly 29th 2013, 5:22 am

Damon knew exactly what he needed to do and nodded at Jasmine's words softly, ''Don't go till the music starts'', he murmured quietly and stayed on his place. He saw his father on the other side of the chapel and waved, not sure if he could see him or not... He smiled when he saw Rosie and waved to her too, he couldn't walk till the music started.

Marina took deep breaths and smiled to Flynn, ''I'm so shaky that I have no idea how I'm able to walk'', she murmured quietly and looked into his blue eyes. She then was sure that everything was going to be perfect... ''I love you, Flynn... And thanks for being with me today'', she murmured, and felt a little more calmer as she walked through the halls. She smiled once more seeing everyone waited and waved to Aladdin to come closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: I Dare You to Move    I Dare You to Move  EmptyJuly 29th 2013, 5:29 am

"I'd be glad to help you out!" Aladdin smiled cheerfully towards Jasmine. Belle giggled a bit and smiled to Stefan before looking over towards her daughter as she heard her squeal. Rosie hurried past Flynn and over to Belle -- or rather, over to Damon. She hugged his side and smiled, a basket of little flowers in her hand. Belle smirked and fixed the girls hair. "Everyone loves you as the flower girl, huh?" She teased. Rosie giggled and nodded. "Where's your brother, sweetie?" She questioned, looking around. Rosie shrugged her shoulders. "Wherever Ari is?" She mumbled. Belle peaked out into the chapel and looked around. She sighed when she saw Meg with Jasper and Arianne sitting beside her. "Jasper!" She called gently. He was one of the groomsmen. But, it figured that he was wanting to sit with Arianne.

Aladdin walked over to Marina and smiled. "You look beautiful, Marina," he complimented and gently kissed her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: I Dare You to Move    I Dare You to Move  EmptyJuly 29th 2013, 5:42 am

"Of course Marina, I love you too." Flynn responded back with a smile. He chuckled as he felt his daughter run past him over to Damon, shaking his head lightly. As Jasper heard his mother call him, he looked back before pouting at her. But, he always listened to his mother. He waved good bye to Ari before hopping off the chair and heading over to the Wedding party. "Yes, Mommy?" He replied, through his lips still puffed out as he wanted to play with Arianne more.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: I Dare You to Move    I Dare You to Move  EmptyJuly 29th 2013, 5:56 am

Marina didn't see who was running past her but she saw how startled Damon looked when he felt someone hugging him... ''Rosie!'', he chimed and kissed her cheek softly... ''You look like a princess, Rosie!''

Marina chuckled a bit and turned her brown hues towards Aladdin, ''Thank you, Al... You look handsome on your suit'', she hummed and wrapped her other arm around Aladdin's. She was glad they both accepted to walk with her down the aisle... She wanted Flynn because he helped her through a lot of things in Nirethia, and she thought of him like a big brother to her, and Aladdin was her little brother... A part of her father was with her too, and perhaps he was also looking over them, no matter where he was.

She smiled when she saw Jasper, and took another deep breath. John was just across the wall, waiting for her at the alter, and she was closer to finally become his wife. The ceremony was about to start in any moment.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: I Dare You to Move    I Dare You to Move  EmptyJuly 29th 2013, 6:07 am

"I have to walk with you!" Rosie beamed, then giggled as Damon called her a princess. "Thank you..." She mumbled. "Everyone ready now?" Tanya asked once everyone had gone and chatted.

Belle smiled to Jasper. "Baby, you've got to walk with me, remember?" She giggled a bit and took his hand. "Come on, cutie," She hummed and got into position.

Aladdin smiled and hooked his arm with Marina's. He wasn't sure why she wanted him to walk with her. Sure, they were close, but he wasn't family. Either way, he was happy to go with her and Flynn.

Tanya cued up the music then. Rosie beamed as she gently tugged Damon to walk with her. As they walked, Rosie tossed flowers to the sides as she was told to do. And, when they got to the alter, she beamed up at John. John chuckled gently and smiled to Damon as he knelt down and got the rings from him. "Good job," He complimented the boy before standing back up.

Belle nudged Jasper to walk with a small smirk on her lips before she walked out with him. She smiled happily at her brother and giggled gently at the look Arianne was giving Jasper -- one of awe. When she got up to the alter, she stood beside John and kept Jasper close to her side before nodding for Jasmine and Stefan to come.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: I Dare You to Move    I Dare You to Move  EmptyJuly 29th 2013, 6:17 am

Jasper nodded towards his mother before reaching up as she grabbed his hand. He stood straight and tall, just like his father taught him, before he walked out with his mother. He was a bit nervous at all the faces looking at him, hearing 'awes' and 'how adorable', but when he saw Arianne, he gave her the goofiest, happiest grin ever.

Jasmine watched as the four made their way down the aisle before tossing back a wink towards Marina. She pushed Stefan forward in his carriage as she walked down the aisle. She smiled, of course, but her smiled beamed when she heard Stefan cooing excitedly and happily in the carriage. She moved towards the alter, giving a smile towards John before she moved on the other side, moving Stefan in front of her and facing the crowd.

"Ready?" Flynn asked Marina softly before looking up at Aladdin and nodding softly to start moving. As he timed it, Marina was presented front and center as the climax of the song started. He smile brightly before sending out a wink to Belle.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: I Dare You to Move    I Dare You to Move  EmptyJuly 29th 2013, 6:31 am

Damon smirked and looked at her, ''That will be great Rosie!'', he beamed and once he heard the music playing he started moving. He didn't tripped or did anything wrong, and he grinned once he stood in front of his father, ''Thank you, daddy!'', he beamed before turning his gaze to Rose and tugging her to stand behind his father, where Jasper would be later.

Marina tried to control her breathing as the line walked and she got closer to the aisle. She bit her bottom lip slightly before looking to Aladdin and then Flynn... ''Ready'', she whispered, and stepped in as the music reached its climax. She had her heart on her throat, she was feeling excited, happy, and nervous... all at the same time. She saw familiar faces at the little chapel as Kida and Eric, as well Meg and Adam, but when she saw John standing uo the alter, she locked her gaze at him.

Her smiled became exuberantly, and walked more straight and confident. He was what she wanted and needed, and she wasn't scared anymore as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: I Dare You to Move    I Dare You to Move  EmptyJuly 29th 2013, 6:38 am

Aladdin smiled at Marina to give her confidence on walking down the aisle. She shouldn't be scared. She wanted to marry John, and that was all that should matter. He could tell she knew that once the doors opened for her to walk.

John had his eyes downcast until he heard the climax of the song. He looked up and felt his breath leave his lungs as he took in the sight of Marina there, walking towards him. It felt like there was no one else in the room but her. She looked more beautiful than he could imagine. He smiled breathlessly and tried to stand up taller -- to actually look like he deserved the angel he saw in her as he she came down to stand with him. "Wow," He whispered to her once she reached him.

Aladdin smirked and kissed Marina's hand before going to stand beside Jasmine.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: I Dare You to Move    I Dare You to Move  EmptyJuly 29th 2013, 6:48 am

Flynn smiled even more when he felt Marina become less nervous and more confident. He could easily see the way she beamed towards John from the corner of his eye. When they reached to the alter, Flynn turned to softly kiss Marina on the forehead, giving a tender smile before walking in his position next to Belle.

Jasmine smiled at the way the two looked at each other, her hopelessly romantic heart exploding from all the love. She felt excited for the two, especially now with John and his new personality. Casually reaching over, Jasmine took the bouquet from Marina to hold while the ceremony started.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: I Dare You to Move    I Dare You to Move  EmptyJuly 29th 2013, 7:07 am

Marina's smile got wider when she heard John's whisper, and saw the look he had upon his face. ''I love you'', she whispered softly to him, and turned her gaze back to Aladdin as he kissed her hand. When Flynn came to kiss on her forehead she leaned down and smiled in gratitude. She then gave her bouquet to Jasmine and held John's hand as she stood by his side now.

Once the music came to an end the priest nodded for everyone to seat down except the groom and the bride.

''Dearly Beloved, we are gathered together here in the sign of God – and in the face of this company – to join together this man and this woman in holy matrimony, which is commended to be honorable among all men; and therefore – is not by any – to be entered into unadvisedly or lightly – but reverently, discreetly, advisedly and solemnly. Into this holy estate these two persons present now come to be joined. If any person can show just cause why they may not be joined together – let them speak now or forever hold their peace.''

Since anyone spoke, the priest continued the ceremony.

''True marriage is more than joining the bonds of marriage of two persons. In its right relation, it’s the uniting of two souls already attuned to each other. When such a true bond already exists between man and woman, it is fitting that an outer acknowledgment be made. This acknowledgment is the prime object of this gathering and this ceremony. We are here to bear witness to the entry into the closer relationship of husband and wife of these beloved friends who are already one in spirit.

You are now taking into your care and keeping the happiness of the one person in all the world whom you love best. You are adding to your life not only the affection of each other, but also the companionship and blessing of a deep trust as well. You are agreeing to share strength, responsibilities, and to share love.

At the end of this ceremony, legally you will be husband and wife, but you still must decide each and every day that stretches before you, that you want to be married. Make such a decision and keep on making it, for the most important thing in life is to love and be loved.

May you always need one another, not so much to fill the emptiness as to help each other know your fullness. May you want one another, but not out of lack. May you embrace one another, but not encircle one another. May you succeed in all important ways with each other, and not fail in the little graces. Look for things to praise, often say ‘I love you’ and take no notice of small faults. May you have happiness, and may you find it in making one another happy. May you have love, and may you find it in loving one another.

May the groom and the bride speak their vows''

Marina listened to the priest and looked at John by the corner of her eyes every now and then, and smiled when she saw him looking at her too. She then turned to face him and looked into his emerald hues as she got herself prepared to listen to his vows.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: I Dare You to Move    I Dare You to Move  EmptyJuly 29th 2013, 7:13 am

John smiled and held Marina's hand as he listened to the vows. He glanced towards Belle and smiled as he saw her take Flynn's hand and interlace their fingers. He kept his eyes on Marina after. He didn't want to lose sight of this vision he saw beside him.

When it was his turn to speak his vows, he smiled slightly. "I found this... A few days before I met you. I didn't know who it was written about or where it had come from, for that matter... I guess it's from before... I wanted to read it to you, because now I know it was written for you," He chuckled slightly before reading off a piece of a paper that was obviously made of old parchment -- from Nirethia.

“You healed my heart and taught me that forgiveness is about love. I used to think that any woman of mine had to live up to a list of my expectations. I was wrong. Love has no list. You gave me my sight back from a world that had blinded me and taught me to never trust anyone. I lie awake at night just to look at you -- to see that warmth and light that radiates off every part of you. And every time I look at you, I know that I want to look at you forever. I'm sorry for the wrong doing that I have put you through, for no reason other than my own pride. I never meant to cause you any harm. On this day, I swear to you that I will be a changed man in your light, because your love has the power to bring any demon to it's knees. I will be here, to raise you up and see you succeed. To take care of Damon and to cherish every moment that I am to spend with the both of you. I will regret every wrong I have commit ed against you, and strive to do nothing but be worthy of your love until the day I die."

John took a deep breath and looked at her for a moment. "I don't know what most of that refers to, but... I know it was important. I did write something more recent for you," He said softly. "When I found that... I knew I had to find the woman that it was written for. I would not stop until I had done so. I had nothing more to go on than an image in my mind of the most beautiful brown eyes anyone had ever seen... And, the moment I saw you, I knew I had to speak to you. That was the best choice I have ever made. Even if our first moment alone was a bit... unorthodox," He chuckled quietly. "I've loved you since I laid eyes on you. When you told me of our life -- despite everyone telling me of my life before I had met you, I somehow knew you were the one who knew what you were talking about... I wanted you. I wanted that life. I wanted Damon and I wanted to know how it felt to have a family. I'd spent so much time wandering around without anyone that I knew I needed you, even if it risked my sanity," He teased a bit. "And so, now... I want you to know that I will not forsake you. I will be here to hold you high and keep you close. To work towards our future and to raise our children to be the best in everything and to love unconditionally, as you have taught me how to. I put my life, love, and trust in your hands, and pray that you will know what to do with them. I want nothing than to watch every sunrise with you and know that even if we fall asleep before the sun, I'll wake to see you beside me. I will uphold these vows and feelings until the day we both shall die," He said softly and looked towards her with tender emerald eyes. "I love you," He said gently.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: I Dare You to Move    I Dare You to Move  EmptyJuly 29th 2013, 8:12 am

Marina smiled when she saw his smile, but then she chewed on her bottom lip slightly as he mentioned finding something from before... From Nirethia. She took a deep breath and squeezed his hand softly before he started to read it. She listened to him and couldn't hold some tears back as he said those words... She imagined the old John writing those words at his desk table on his room. She wondered if he wrote that after that night she and Damon came back, when she told him they belonged to him. She forgot of all the terrible things that happened between them in Nirethia... All the terrible things he did when he had lost his trail, and wanted to pull everyone far from him, thinking he wasn't worth to be loved... But he had changed, before they were even sent to this realm, she could tell by the words he read on that old paper.

She looked into his blue hues as he stared at her, and smiled maidenlike. ''There's more?'', she giggled a bit, her emotions already on the wreck by his first vows... Those words meant much to her, more than he could tell. She blushed and chuckled a bit when she remembered the first time they had met at Seattle, and how she assaulted him on the elevator. She smiled and took deep breaths to help her from crying of happiness as she heard him saying he was putting his future on her hans and she smiled when she noticed how their 'modern' vows looked intertwined.

She took a deep breath and smiled as Jasmine handed her vow... ''John Rolfe, you brought me closer to the wreck...'', she teased lightly as she cleaned the tears from the brim of her eyes... ''Okay... I think I'm ready now...'', she smirked and looked down to the piece of paper she wrote her vows. ''I never expected to open myself up, to let one person… Two… Or three people to change me like you and our boys did.'', she smiled and looked at him with her warm brown eyes. ''For the longest time we were cordial and my only regret in this relationship is that I never connected with you before. But I guess I was wrong, because I feel like we’ve been always connected.'', she took another deep breath and swallowed the lump on her throat. Now she could see how stupid she acted when they first met at Nirethia.

''I appreciate and I am grateful that I’m the one you’ve chosen to hand the key to your heart. And that you can stand me during my wild moments like our first time alone'', she added the last sentence playfully and turned her gaze down to the paper. ''With you, I’m more stable than I’ve ever been… You’re the closest I’ve ever felt to be home and protected. You’ve given me life and have mended my broken heart and shattered spirit. Thanks to you, I will forever have hope in the power of love and believe that I am worthy of someone who cherishes me. That I am worthy of someone like you.'', she said softly and interlaced her fingers with his.

''For as long as I shall live, I promise to be a home to you, to take care of our boys like the precious treasure they mean to us, and for the other children we might have in our future. I promise to be your strength, when you can’t seem to find your own, and to comfort you when needed.'', she took anoter deep breath and stopped for a moment as she tried to control her emotions again. ''I promise to make every day of our lives an adventure, and to remind you how happy I am for waking up by you side every morning. I promise to take time to work through each and every conflict between you and I, big or small and to not be as stubborn as I was, when it comes to your advice because as you and I BOTH know.. you know best.. most times.'', she giggled lightly and looked at him, she knew the rest of her vow by heart.

''I promise to defend and protect you and to never leave you alone. Because of you, my dream finally has come true. You gave me the possibility to start a family and a chance to become one with you, to never have to experience life alone ever again. At every morning I love you more than I loved you on the other day. I love you, I’ve always loved you, and I will love you till my last heartbeat.'', she said with a warm smile.

----------

After Marina was done with her vows the priest continued with the ceremony.

John Rolfe, do you take this Woman to thy wedded wife, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of Matrimony and fulfill the vows you spoke before God and this company?
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: I Dare You to Move    I Dare You to Move  EmptyJuly 29th 2013, 2:47 pm

John listened to Marina with intent, warm emerald eyes, a smile faintly on his lips as he tried to stay strong and resist the urge to tear up as she was. He chuckled with her and smiled fondly at her words, his hands caressing her own. He took in a shaky breath at her finish and mouthed a soft I love you in return.

When the priest continued, John turned his hues onto the man. He smiled warmly and nodded, turning his gaze onto Marina once more. "I do," He said gently and slid her ring onto her finger before kissing her hand.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: I Dare You to Move    I Dare You to Move  EmptyJuly 29th 2013, 7:43 pm

Marina didn't look away from John, and she was feeling so happy that she was sure she wouldn't stop smiling. She looked down when he put the golden ring upon her finger, and smiled brightly as he kissed her hand.

Marina Dalmar, do you take this Man to thy wedded husband, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of Matrimony and fulfill the vows you spoke before God and this company?

''I do'', Marina smiled to John, and slid his ring onto his finger softly before kissing his knuckles.

Forasmuch as John and Marina have consented together in holy wedlock, and have witnessed the same before God and this company, and thereto have given and pledged their troth, each to the other, and have declared the same by giving and receiving a Ring, and by joining hands; I pronounce that they are Man and Wife, In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. Amen.

John, you may kiss your bride.

Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: I Dare You to Move    I Dare You to Move  EmptyJuly 29th 2013, 9:14 pm

John grinned and looked at his hand as she put the ring onto him. He looked towards Marina and smiled softly before listening to the final words of the priest. He smirked softly and turned his cool gaze onto his bride as he was told to kiss her.

He wrapped an arm around her waist smoothly and pulled her close before dipping her down and kissing her lips deeply.

Belle squeaked and smiled brightly, clapping her hands excitedly. She loved weddings. She was also happy to see her brother so happy. Rosie giggled softly and turned, leaning over and kissing Damon's lips playfully to mimic Marina.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: I Dare You to Move    I Dare You to Move  EmptyJuly 29th 2013, 9:59 pm

Marina lost her breath when she saw the way he looked at her, making his eye-thing... She giggled and wrapped one arm around his shoulder as she cupped his cheek tenderly and kissed him deeply.

''Eww...'', Damon made a face, and his little eyes widened when Rosie kissed him. He looked at his father, and mimic him, putting his little hands at Rosie's middle.

Ladies and gentleman. It is with great pleasure I introduce to you for the first time as husband and wife, Mr. and Mrs. John Rolfe!

The priest beamed, and everyone in the chapel stood up and applauded the newly couple.

Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: I Dare You to Move    I Dare You to Move  EmptyJuly 29th 2013, 10:07 pm

John smiled warmly against her lips and stood her up straight before gently kissing all over her face affectionately. "I love you," He whispered.

Rosie giggled softly and nuzzled her nose to Damon's before leaning back. Belle shook her head and smirked a bit, finding it a bit odd to see her daughter kissing her nephew. Either way, she found it cute.

John swept Marina into her arms and smirked, carrying her -- bridal style -- down the isle. Once outside of the chapel and into the hall, John beamed and kissed her lips again before chuckling softly. "Do you want to change or are you going to wear that to the reception?" He asked quietly, nuzzling his nose to hers.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: I Dare You to Move    I Dare You to Move  EmptyJuly 30th 2013, 12:41 am

Marina smiled into the kiss and blushed lightly as he kissed her face, ''I love you more...'', she whispered back, her eyes filled with love.

Damon still his got baby eyes widened as he looked at Belle, he didn't know what just happened there, and he hoped she could explained... When the music started playing again, he held Rosie's hand and tugged her down the aisle... Following his parents down.

Marina giggled when he carried her bridal style down the aisle, and kissed his cheeks and jaw and nose, her arms wrapped around his neck. She smiled when he put her down on her feet and kissed him tenderly. ''No... I won't have to change until our wedding night'', she smirked and leaned her forehead against his, ''This is a dream coming true'', she beamed softly with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: I Dare You to Move    I Dare You to Move  EmptyJuly 30th 2013, 1:58 am

John smirked a bit and kissed her again softly and tenderly. "Mm... I can't wait for tonight," He mumbled against her lips. "I have never seen you look more beautiful," he whispered and stroked her cheek affectionately.

Rosie giggled softly and smiled at her mother happily before walking with Damon. Belle shook her head and smirked before looking down to see Arianne run over and take Jasper's hand. "Jazzpurr! Cake!" Arianne chimed and tugged him to go with her. Belle giggled softly and nudged Jasper after the curly haired toddler. She shook her head and looked towards Flynn. "Our children already have dates, and they're almost 2," She pouted cutely. "At least we can hold onto Liam a while longer," She sighed happily and looked towards Kida as she held the baby boy for her.

Aladdin watched everything going on before smiling and turning his gaze onto Jasmine. "Might I escort you to the reception?" He asked, putting on a charming smile and offering her to link arms with him. He chuckled a bit and shot her a playful wink. "You're Jasmine, right? I don't think we were ever really formally introduced," He murmured.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: I Dare You to Move    I Dare You to Move  EmptyJuly 30th 2013, 7:40 pm

Flynn smiled when he felt Belle's hand on his and he kept close to her when the priest started. He felt his smiled widening even more when they both finished their vows and clapped when he pronounced Marina and John married. He wasn't near Rosie and Damon to see them, but he could see the small blush on Jasper's cheek. He chuckled and ruffled his hair playfully.

Flynn watched with a small smile as Rosie and Damon made their way down and chuckled softly as Arianne nearly dragged Jasper off the altar. Jasper blushed furiously when Ari grabbed his hand but followed her nonetheless. "I know..." Flynn sighed with a nod before looking over at Liam and Kida. "Not long. He's attached to little miss Helena."

Jasmine looked over at the boy named Aladdin before smiling. "You have to escort me and little one here." She joked, pointing at little Stefan before linking arms with Aladdin. "Yes, I am. And you're Aladdin right? Marina tells me a lot about you."
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: I Dare You to Move    I Dare You to Move  EmptyJuly 30th 2013, 9:39 pm

Marina grinned cutely and kissed him tenderly before nuzzling her nose with affection against his. ''I have never felt so happy like I'm now...'', she whispered and giggled softly.

Damon tugged John's pants down, ''Dad! I kissed Rosie... Like you kissed mom!'', he beamed and held Rosie's hand lightly as he turned his emerald hues to the girl by his side.

Marina shook her head and smiled before leaning down and kissing Damon's forehead softly, ''You two are too young to worry about kissing, baby boy... Take her and the other kids to the ballroom, you have your own spot at the party'', she smiled as she saw Ariane, Jasper and the Storm twins coming to them. Damon nodded, ''Rosie... Call the others'', he whispered next to Rosie's ear. Marina then turned her gaze back to John... ''We should go to the reception'', she said with a smile.

Eric smiled during the ceremony, and watched their twins while Kida took care of Liam... He was worried of Ian making any prank... He was becoming more interest on that since the little boy got his father at one of them. He put one hand gently upon her waist as they followed the other out from the chapel.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: I Dare You to Move    I Dare You to Move  EmptyJuly 30th 2013, 10:07 pm

John smiled softly and then looked down to Damon with a small smirk. He knelt down and arched a brow. "You did, huh?" He questioned. "Good boy," He whispered and winked playfully at him before smirking and kissing Rosie's forehead. Rose beamed and then nodded and looked towards the twins. "IIIIIIIIIIIIAN. CHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSYYYYYYYYYYYY," She called. Belle covered her mouth to keep from giggling at how loud her daughter was being. "Rosie! Shhh!" Belle giggled.

Aladdin smiled charmingly and chuckled softly. "Marina talks about me? Sheesh... Well, I hope it's been good things," He murmured and smiled down to Stefan. "How's my favorite little guy?" He questioned the baby boy. Stefan grinned and reached for Aladdin. Al chuckled and knelt down, getting him out of the stroller and holding him on his hip with Jasmine on the other arm. He led them down towards where the rest of the party was and smiled to everyone else.

Kida smirked to herself and held up Liam in her arms. Liam cooed and looked around with wide golden eyes. His gaze landed on the blonde girl near the big man. He smiled goofily to himself. Kida giggled a bit before shaking her head. "C'mon Eric... We should keep our eyes on the boys," She murmured and kissed his cheek before getting up and walking after the twins.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Dare You to Move    I Dare You to Move  Empty

Back to top Go down

I Dare You to Move
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Outside City Limits :: Woodland Area :: Cottage :: Chapel-
Jump to: