Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

Turning Page

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

Turning Page  Empty
PostSubject: Turning Page    Turning Page  EmptyJuly 31st 2013, 11:28 pm

Marina looked in awe at the decoration upon the reception hall... She hadn't seen it before, and she was more than pleased that Tanya got what she asked... Marina had asked for a simple and rustic, yet elegant ambient, with the gold and ivory decor... The most amazing thing about the decor was the flowers cascade upon the dance floor and the lights at the roof, looking like a thousand fireflies. ''It's so pretty'', she beamed, and she waited with John for the other guests at the front door, her eyes shifting to the table she had asked for the kids.

Damon was drawing something at the paper, upon the kid's area table.. There was food specially for the kids, and he was still a little deaf because of how loudly Rosie was before. Ian was eating some of the food upon the table, and when no one was looking, he conjured a small glowing ball in a shap of marble upon the palm of his hand.

Eric led Kida to seat upon the special table that was reserved to the family of the newly couple. He played with Liam at his wife' arms and shook his head as he saw the boy looking at the petit girl at Aurora's arms.... ''Liam, women are dangerous. They have pretty face and the touch of angels... But they can be.... a pain when they want'', he smirked to the baby boy... He knew he couldn't really understand what he was saying, but he was having fun giving him some handful advices.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

Turning Page  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning Page    Turning Page  EmptyAugust 1st 2013, 8:30 pm

As Jasper and Ari sat at the kid's table together, he quickly frowned at the 'coloring' page they gave them. He didn't like coloring, so he flipped the paper to the bare side. However, as he looked through all of his utensils, all of them were big, bulky crayons that he didn't want. He pouted before hopping off the seat and hurrying over to his parents who just sat down. He tugged at his father's pants before raising his hand up in grabby hands. Flynn looked down, raising an eyebrow before soon realizing what Jasper wanted. He reached into his shirt pocket and pulled out a drawing pencil, handing to Jasper. Jasper grinned, hugging his father's leg before running back over the table. As he started drawing, he hid the drawing from Arianne so she couldn't see.

Jasmine lead Aladdin over to their assigned seats with Stefan. As Jasmine sat down, she played peek-a-boo with the small boy before tickling him for more giggles. After a bit, she took him out from the carriage and let him sit in her lap, removing any of the sharp silverware away from him.

"Why don't you go and play with the other children, sweetie?" Aurora asked her daughter, not minding that she decided to stay with them but Aurora wanted Helena to get closer to the other children. Helena fiercely shook her head, blonde curls going all sorts of ways as she did so, her tiny arms clinging to Aurora's waist. "Helena..." Aurora sighed before unwrapping and setting the girl down on her feet, edging her towards the kids table. Helena shook her head again, turning around and climbing up onto her father and curling the small space shared with Titus. She stuck a tongue out at Aurora before hiding her face into Hercules's shirt. Titus clapped as he reached over to play with strands and Helena's hair.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

Turning Page  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning Page    Turning Page  EmptyAugust 2nd 2013, 1:21 am

"It is pretty," John commented before smiling a bit and walking over to the reception table designated for the bride and groom and close family. He smiled to Belle and kissed her cheek as he sat down. Belle smiled before looking towards Jasper as he came over to Flynn. She smirked a bit and shook her head. "A kid who doesn't like crayons..." She giggled slightly and bit her lip.

Rosie smiled at Damon and leaned her head onto his shoulder. "You're a good colorer," Rosie complimented with a small smile on her lips. Arianne giggled and tried to look towards Jasper's drawing. "Jazzy... What are you drawing??" she asked.

Liam looked at Eric intently before smiling goofily. He got down from Kida's arms and stumbled over to where Helena was hiding on Hercules. "Lena... Do you want to share some chicken nuggets...?" he asked shyly, blinking his wide golden hues at her.

Aladdin smirked as Stefan cooed happily with Jasmine's hands and playing. Al leaned on the table and studied Jasmine a bit closer. "So... Tell me about yourself, Jazz," He requested.

Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

Turning Page  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning Page    Turning Page  EmptyAugust 2nd 2013, 1:47 am

Marina walked with John to their table and smiled to Jasmine and Aladdin, loving to see the two talking and getting well. She sat having John by her side and Aladdin on the other, and she giggled seeing Stefan habing fun. ''I can get him now, if you want Jas'', she smiled, looking at her baby boy before turning her dark hues to the girl and Aladdin.

Damon was too distracted coloring to notice Rosie by his side, but when he did, he was fast to hide the paper from her... ''No! Nobody can see it before it's done'', he pouted cutely. ''Gimme!'', Ian said, taking the paper from Damon's hand... ''That's nice!'', he chuckled and handed him the paper back. Damon made a face and pouted. He had no interest upon the drawing anymore.

Eric smirked and shook his head as he watched Liam going to the blonde girl. ''That boy is so lost'', he murmured and turned his blue hues to Kida, ''Hi there beautiful...'', he beamed.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

Turning Page  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning Page    Turning Page  EmptyAugust 2nd 2013, 3:14 am

"I can't tell you Ari. It's a surprise." Jasper said to Ari, still concentrated on his drawing but ready to bite anyone who tried to take it. As he finished drawing the outline, he frowned knowing that he needed to use the crayons, but he grabbed a selected few anyways. Once he finished, he grinned proudly at his work before sliding it over to Ari. "For you." He told her, though he hid his face from embarrassment.

"It's safe to say that all our kids are special..." Flynn sighed playfully before looking over at Belle. He grabbed her hand and softly kiss the engagement ring on her finger. "This will be us in a few months..." He said, a smile playing on his lips.

Jasmine looked over at Marina and nodded as she wanted Stefan. She gave Stefan a big kiss on the cheek before handing him over to Marina through Aladdin. "Me? Well.... It's more of a sob story than a happy one..." Jasmine admitted to him.

Aurora looked over when she saw the small boy walk over. "Oh! Hi there little cutie!" Aurora cooed, ruffling his hair a bit before looking back up at Helena with a smile. But, Helena looked down at Liam before hiding back in Hercules's shirt. "Helena Olympe." Aurora sighed before untangling her from Hercules and setting her down on the ground, stopping her before she could go back. Helena pouted heavily at her mother but Aurora simply gestured her over to Liam. She then turned towards the boy who wasn't much smaller than her before nodding softly. "Ok..."
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

Turning Page  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning Page    Turning Page  EmptyAugust 2nd 2013, 4:22 am

John smiled and looked over at Stefan. He ruffled the boys hair and chuckled quietly. Stefan beamed and made grabby hands for John.

Belle smirked and nodded, then looked towards her hand as he kissed the ring. She smiled excitedly. "I know," She said quietly and leaned over, kissing his lips slowly and affectionately before leaning back. "Lucky me," she mumbled, squeezing his hand gently.

Aladdin tilted his head and shrugged. "Trust me. It can't be any worse than mine," he mused, shaking his head and leaning in his chair. "You're from Nirethia, right?" He questioned. "What did you do there?" He asked. "I was a thief. And a prostitute. Care to top that?" He mused, arching a playful brow. No, he wasn't proud of his past, but it was something he had come to grips with over time.

Arianne bit her lip and then grinned brightly at the picture. "It's beautiful," she smiled and leaned over, kissing his cheek. "Rosie look! It's a rose!" She giggled. Rose smiled and nodded before looking back to Damon and pouting as the twin stole his picture. "Awe... Will you finish the picture for me, Damy?" She asked as she hugged around his middle and rested her head on his shoulder.

Liam beamed brightly and took her hand. "C'mon! We can sit at the other table... The other kids won't even notice," he pointed out. No one noticed him at these sorts of things. He led her over to the table and fixed a big plate of chicken nuggets and two juices before sitting down with her. "I think you look beautiful," he mumbled, smiling sheepishly at her. Sure, he was a toddler, but his vocabulary surpassed everyone else's by a landslide.

Kida smirked and eyed Eric. "Hi there, Handsome," She mumbled and leaned over, kissing his lips gently. "How's the planning going for Belle's wedding?" She questioned, then pouted cutely. "You two still watching that movie?"
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

Turning Page  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning Page    Turning Page  EmptyAugust 2nd 2013, 7:06 pm

Marina took Stefan gently in her arms and kissed his temple softly. She chuckled when he made grabby hands to John, ''Stefan wants his daddy!'', Marina giggled softly, and handed Stefan carefully to John. She eyed Damon and sighed lightly, she didn't look happy, but Rosie was right there with him, so she didn't have to worry.

Damon shook his head, ''I can't finished that picture anymore'', he murmured. Once someone interrupted him while he was doing soemthing, he had to start it all over. ''I'll draw you something later... How about dancing now?'', he smiled a bit and tugged her to the dancing floor. Ian ran around the room, looking for his twin.

Eric smirked and kissed her lips softly, ''It's going pretty well'', he nodded and chuckled at her pout. He kissed her lips again.''Yes, we're still watching that movie because I sleep on everytime...'', he murmured quietly.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

Turning Page  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning Page    Turning Page  EmptyAugust 2nd 2013, 10:23 pm

Jasper blushed furiously as she kissed his cheek. "A-A-riii. D-do you-you w-w-want t-t-o d-dance?" He stammered, his heart beating furiously as he hopped off the seat and offered his hand to her.

"Lucky me too..." Flynn whispered softly, nuzzling his nose against her softly. He looked over to see Rosie on the dance floor with Damon before smiling a bit. "Belle... Do you remember the last time we danced together?" Flynn asked, but his tone playful as he got up, tugging her up as well, and lead them both over to the smooth floor.

"You'd be surprise." Jasmine mused softly before listening to him as he told what he did in Nirethia. "Well... I was an 'exotic' dancer. Sounds like our stories are quite the same." Jasmine said softly before shrugging. "I never knew my mother and father, lived on the streets for 16 years until a club owner took me in."

Helena followed Liam to other table, nervous about the other children when they sat down. But, as they didn't notice either of them, she felt a bit better. She took a chicken nugget and nibbled on it before looking at Liam as he called her beautiful. She heard the word many times from her father, so Helena knew it was a good thing to be called. "Thank you..." She said before giggling at his sheepish smile. She poked his cheeks lightly, "You're cute... and Goofy."
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

Turning Page  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning Page    Turning Page  EmptyAugust 3rd 2013, 12:32 am

John smiled and held Stefan up in the air playfully before bringing him back and kissing his forehead. "So... Those vows from Nirethia... Did they make any sense to you?" He questioned Marina absently as he played with Stefan's hands.

Arianne smiled brightly and nodded her head quickly. "Of course!" She beamed and got up, taking his hand and tugging him to the dance floor. She put her little hands onto his shoulders and smiled at him as she easily moved with the music, even as a toddler.

Rosie smiled, taking his hand and following after him. "Princess dancing," She giggled softly and moved with him in the gentle dancing she saw in all of her storybooks.

Aladdin tilted his head and smiled a bit. "Huh... I can see you as a dancer. I'm learning to dance from my boyfriend," he nodded. "Well... I learned some in Nirethia, but," he shrugged. "I don't know my parents, either. I grew up on the streets. I was taken in at the tavern when I was about ten, but I left there soon after, because I felt bad for then taking care of me," He nodded and smiled sheepishly. "I guess we aren't that different," He mumbled.

Belle grinned and hurried alongside him. "Yeah. At the ball where I had to kick ass," She mumbled and wrapped her arms around his neck. "I love you," She mumbled near his ear and held herself close to him.

Liam smiled and rubbed his cheek. "Thanks," He mumbled. He popped a chicken nugget into his mouth. "Yum," He hummed, then looked at everyone else dancing. "Oh... Do you wanna... Dance?" He asked softly, blushing.

Hercules watched his little girl with a bit of anxiety. He was attached to her. He sighed and turned his eyes onto Aurora. "I'd ask you to dance, but... You would outshine everyone on the dance floor. Wouldn't want to make the bride jealous," He teased as he brushed a lock of her blonde hair from her face

Kida grinned and returned the kiss. She giggled a bit and rolled her eyes. "As long as you don't get any ideas of running off with my sister, we'll be fine," She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

Turning Page  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning Page    Turning Page  EmptyAugust 3rd 2013, 1:15 am

Marina gasped when John held Stefan up in the air, and sighed once the boy was safe into his arms. She smiled brightly when he asked about his vows. ''They made all sense to me.'' She murmured and cupped his face, to make him look at her, ''John, we've gone through a lot of tribulations, because of both of our prides'', she sighed and kissed his lips tenderly, ''Those vows reminded me of what I've ever known, that you're a decent man, and that I love you'', she murmured tenderly, leaning her forehead agaisnt his.

Damon chuckled lightly, and watched as Rosie moved with grace, ''Where did you leaned to dance like this?'', he asked softly as he tried to follow her step.

''Nah... That won't happen. As much we both love each other, she couldn't live with Rider as much I wouldn't know how to be without you'', he murmured and chuckled seeing the toodlers on the dance floor, ''Would you give me the honor of this dance?'', he asked with a charmingly smile as he stood up, taking her hand and leaning to kiss upon her knuckles.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

Turning Page  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning Page    Turning Page  EmptyAugust 3rd 2013, 2:20 pm

Jasper tried to smile bright, but with him being so flustered getting in the way, he merely gasped when she grabbed his hand and dragged him to the dance floor. His face officially turned crimson when she placed her hands on his shoulders and moved so easily. He followed her easily, but also felt like he missed a few steps here and there. "You're-you're pretty! And a good dancer! But mostly pretty!" He tried to compliment meant her, but it came out as small babbles.

"Mmm... Yes. Which was a long time ago and I didn't have the chance to give you a proper dance." He mused, sounding ashamed of himself but in a playful way. He wrapped his arms around her waist softly, swaying to the music with her and avoiding smacking into any of the toddlers on the floor next to them. "I love you more." He whispered in her ear before giving her a light kiss on the cheek.

Jasmine smiled and nodded softly in a Thank you as he said she looked like dancer. "No... I guess we aren't..." Jasmine said before tilting her head a bit in question. "Wait... Your name is Aladdin right? You wouldn't be happening to be dating Naveen, now would you?"

Helena giggled as he ate the chicken nugget whole while she was still nibbling at her first one. Her eyes beamed though when he asked her to dance, dancing being one of her favorite past times. "Yes!" She squealed excitedly before grabbing his hand and dragging him to the dance floor. "Do you know how to dance?"

Aurora smiled as she saw Helena having fun with Liam before looking over at Hercules, giggling at his anxiety. This is why Helena liked staying with them so much. She raised a playful eyebrow at him about asking her to dance. "Oh, I couldn't outshine the cute little kids on the floor even if I tried." She muttered with a small pout before she brushed her fingers against his cheek and down to his hand. She stood up and tugged him to come with her. "Dance with me."
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

Turning Page  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning Page    Turning Page  EmptyAugust 3rd 2013, 10:49 pm

"Just decent?" John teased quietly and chuckled softly before looking around at everyone else dancing. "Once this song is over... We should have our first dance as husband and wife," He pointed out. "Then, you're supposed to dance with your father, so... You need to dance with Flynn, right?" He questioned.

Arianne giggled softly and shook her head at his babbling. She moved her arms around his neck and leaned her head on his shoulder. She liked dancing with him. "You're a good dancer," she complimented gently.

Rose beamed and shrugged her small shoulders. "I dunno... I've watched movies of princesses dancing..." she said softly.

Belle smirked a bit and nodded before pulling herself close to him. "Nonsense," she said simply. "Don't worry... We'll get to dance on our wedding day," she assured him and smiled like a child at the idea of marrying him.

Kida smiled slightly and bit her lip before looking towards his hand as he kissed her knuckles. "You? Dance? Now, that's something I'd like to see," She teased and got up, moving over with him.

Megara bit her lip as she watched everyone else dance. She wasn't one to dance, but it was a bit romantic. She played absently with the curls of her dark hair and then shifted her gaze over to Adam. "... I wonder how they're keeping the paparazzi away from here," she mused, knowing they followed Adam around too.

Aladdin blushed a bit and nodded, smiling. "Yeah... Naveen was busy with a dancing tour today. Which sucks because I wanted to dance with him out here with everyone else, but," He sighed and shrugged his shoulders.

Liam chuckled and followed her before blushing and shaking his head. "No..." he smiled sheepishly and rubbed his neck. "I'm clumsy, too... I'll probably step all over your feet," he sighed.

Hercules grinned and chuckled softly. "Come along," He murmured and lifted her up and over to dance floor before setting her on her feet gently and gliding her out at arms length before pulling her back in like she'd taught him to before.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

Turning Page  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning Page    Turning Page  EmptyAugust 4th 2013, 2:42 am

Marina giggled, ''You're a decent, and amazing and kind. You're everything I could have wished for a husband and a father'', she murmured softly, and also looked around, but to see where Damon was. She would have hated to see her boy on a corner all alone. She smiled seeing him dacing with Rosie, and turned her bronw eyes back to John, ''I would love to have that dance'', she smiled and bit her lip at his question. ''I wouldn't deprive Belle of her dance partner'', she murmured softly and shifted her eys to Aladdin by her side. ''Al, can you dance with me after my first dance with John? I was supposed to dance with my father, and I want you with me'', she asked softly.

''I haven't watched those movies'', he pouted a bit and smiled shyly as he moved with her, picturing himself as her prince. ''You dance very well, Rosie... I think you are a real princess'', he beamed and blushed a bit.

Eric grinned and took her by the hand gently as he guided her to the dancefloor. ''You forgot I was raised into a castle, babe'', he murmured while he danced with her with ease as he followed the song, ''I went to many balls in Nirethia, and I was hoping I could take you into one...'', he smirked a bit, ''I guess this is the closest of a ball I can take you to''

''I wonder how much they are paying to keep the paparazzi away'', he chuckled a bit, as he turned his blue hues to his wife. He leaned down and kissed her stomach gently, even if her pregnancy wasn't visible yet. He then turned around and realized the other couples were dancing. He smirked a bit, and looked at her through his eyelashes, ''Would you like to dance, Meg?'', he asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

Turning Page  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning Page    Turning Page  EmptyAugust 4th 2013, 4:51 am

Jasper gulped nervously as Ari leaned on his shoulder before shaking his head as furiously as he could. "N-no. I'm ok, but not as good as you!" He quickly said.

Flynn smirked at the idea of their wedding, knowing how excited Belle started to get as they got closer. "I can't wait." He whispered in her ear before pulling back to briefly kiss her lips tenderly.

Jasmine smiled when Aladdin nodded, finally able to meet the man that Naveen was head over heels for. She avoided saying that Naveen was her best friend and bit her lip as Aladdin said he wanted to dance. "Well... I'm currently dateless... I could dance with you?" She asked before looking at Marina and giggling softly. "After the Bride and her needs." She teased Marina like a bigger sister.

Helena giggled before shaking her head, grabbing his hands. "That's fine! I can help you!" She chimed before placing his hands on her waist and placing hers on his shoulders. "Now count as you move! 1, 2, 3, 1, 2,3!" Helena told him, looking down at their feet as she guided him to move.

Aurora made a soft noise as he picked her up, giving him her signature playful eyebrow. She hummed when he placed her back down and performed one of the few moves she taught him. "And here I thought you didn't like my dancing lessons." She teased him, placing a tiny hand on his chest and her violet eyes looking up at him with a pout before it turned into a smile.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

Turning Page  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning Page    Turning Page  EmptyAugust 4th 2013, 5:15 am

John grinned and stole a kiss from her lips before smiling over to Jasmine and Aladdin. He knew about them, and was glad to see them speaking for the first time. "So... When are you two planning on telling him?" He questioned his wife quietly.

Belle smiled and leaned into the kiss, gently brushing her fingers against the back of his neck. "Don't worry... Eric and I have got almost everything planned," she assured him.

Rosie giggled and smiled. "We should watch them the next time you come to my house!" She smiled brightly, then blushed at his words. "Oh... Then, I guess you're my prince," She mumbled shyly, smiling to herself.

Aladdin chuckled and smiled to Marina with a nod before eyeing Jasmine. "I would love to dance with you. As long as you keep your clothes on," He said, making a face like the idea of her being naked repulsed him before he laughed and held his hands up in defense.

Kida smirked and then smiled sadly. "I would have loved to go with you," she said softly. She held onto him as they danced and was a bit surprised at how good he actually was. In fact, now she was the one stumbling to keep up with him. She blushed and ducked her head when she accidentaly stepped onto his foot.

Liam bit his lip in concentration as he moved his feet like she guided and smiled when he got the pattern down. "Look! I did it!" He chimed happily.

Arianne giggled softly and played with his hair. "Shh," she said, knowing he was nervous to talk to her. She didn't mind just listening to the music and dancing with him.

Meg giggled a bit and shrugged at the notion of paying someone off to keep them quiet at a wedding. They had had paparazzi problems at their own wedding, but not as bad as she figured John was having. She looked towards him and smiled shyly when he kissed her stomach. No one else knew, so she was a bit timid to let him do so. But, she also loved the care he put into doing it. She blushed darkly when he offered to dance with her. "Adam, I can't dance," she said softly. "I can barely sing... It's not exactly something I did growing up," she mumbled. "You're a pri--king," She corrected herself. "Of course you know how to dance... I'd be embarrassed," she pouted.

Hercules chuckled and leaned down to kiss her pout.  "I love your dancing lessons, even if they do make me look silly," He teased, smirking. "Can't be any worse than the obstacle courses Phil used to run me through, though," He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

Turning Page  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning Page    Turning Page  EmptyAugust 4th 2013, 5:44 am

''Thank you, Al... Take Jasmine with you at the dance floor... You'll have the first dance with her'', she informed him with a small smile before he returned to his talk with Jasmine, and turned her gaze back to John. ''I'll tell them soon, before we leave for the honeymoon, actually'', she murmured softly to him and watched the couples at the dancefloor.

''That's exactly what I was thinking of'', he blushed darker, and giggled. ''We should watch them... Mom and dad are going to be out for a long time... I could stay in your house!'', he beamed.

Eric smirked as he saw how Kida was trying to keep up with him. ''You have never been in a ball before, hm?'', he teased after she stepped into his foot. He didn't let anyone know of what happened, and slowed the step a bit so she could keep up with him.

Adam smirked as she tried to come with excuses, ''Nonsense'', he scoffed and took her by the hand as he led her to the floor with the other. He took her hand softly and wrapped one arm around her waist, pulling her closer and her feet upon his. He started moving smoothly with the song and smirk as he kissed her lips softly, ''See, you're dancing'', he murmured.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

Turning Page  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning Page    Turning Page  EmptyAugust 4th 2013, 2:17 pm

"Oh?" Flynn hummed, leaning his head softly against hers. "Eric is turning into quite a Brides Maid. Wait... Are you putting him in a dress? Tell me you're putting him in a dress." Flynn quickly questioned, almost sounding serious as he pleaded for Eric in the dress. It took a bit, but the boys came in terms of each other eventually. But, it wouldn't hurt Flynn to see some embarrassment out of Storm.

Jasmine didn't look angry at the comment but only shook her head. "Sorry. You have to pay to get that show." She said, sounding serious before giving him a grin. "Come, come! I want to see your moves before John and Marina get on." Jasmine chimed, standing up and tugging Aladdin to the dance floor. 

"Yay!" Helena chimed and let go of him briefly to clap her hands to applaud him. She placed her hands back on his shoulders and continued to help him. "Mommy says that when I get to be a big girl, I can start doing moves Mommy is teaching Daddy right now! I can teach them to you if you want me to? Well... If you stay my friend for a really really long time."

Jasper swallowed another lump down his throat but nodded softly as she told him to quiet down. He didn't like it that he couldn't talk normal to Ari. But, he really did like her and his father always said that if you feel nervous about a girl that means you really, really, like her. He turned his face to her, kissing her cheek softly, before turning his face back around, his face turning back into crimson. 

Aurora gasped softly before pouting even more. "They don't make you look silly!... Well... Okay, maybe a little. But it is fun." Aurora pointed out before giggling and shaking her head. "Oh, believe me. It could be much worse. When I was a child, my dance instructors used to strap me in an excruciating tight corset for days so that I remained upright and poised while I danced, glued on ballerina shoes that fit too small so I couldn't step on my suitor's toes, and he liked to slap me with a wooden fan every time my arm wasn't at a 90 degree angle at all times." Aurora explained to him softly before giggling and twisting away from him. "And they like to say Princesses had it easy~."
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

Turning Page  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning Page    Turning Page  EmptyAugust 5th 2013, 5:35 am

John nodded and then smirked at the idea of their honeymoon. "You didn't go out and buy fancy lingerie just for our wedding night, did you?" He asked playfully as he gently wrapped his arm around her waist.

Belle smiled and laughed gently. She kissed his lips affectionately before giving him a playful glare. "...I tried. I begged. He just won't do it for me," she pouted. "I think he would look quite handsome in a dress. But, what do I know?" She sighed over dramatically.

Rose beamed and nodded. "Yay! Sleepover!" She cooed and hugged him around his neck. She smiled to herself and danced with him like that.

Aladdin chuckled and nodded, getting up and going with her to the dance floor. He took her hand, and then rested a hand on her waist respectfully. He got her hand onto his shoulder before leading her in a gentle waltz. His movements were smooth and precise, yet free and flowing, just like Naveen had taught him. "So... How do you know Navy--Naveen?" He questioned, smiling and blushing a bit at the nickname he had given to his boyfriend.

Kida smiled sheepishly and shook her head. "Nah... I was too busy with my conworkings and running from the knights," She pointed out.

Liam chuckled softly and looked over towards her parents with awe. "They are good," He mumbled, before looking back at her. "I'll be here! I'll always be here!" He promised, his yes both excited and serious. "We'll always be friends, right?" He beamed. He knew he was the only one she actually talked to -- that made him happy.

Megara gasped and started to object before she saw what he was doing. She blushed and shied into his chest with a sheepish grin on her lips. "You're amazing," she sighed and laced her arms around his neck as she returned the soft kiss. "I love you," she mumbled.

Arianne smiled when he kissed her cheek. She knew he liked her. She liked him, too. But, she didn't know what any of that meant. She was too young to. So, instead, she just enjoyed the feeling of being close to him. "When your mommy and daddy get wedded, you can stay at my house, Jazzy!" She informed him, knowing that soon his parents would be like hers. She knew they went away for a few nights. "We can watch movies and we can draw -- you can draw, and i'll watch... And we can dance just like this! Then snuggle. I like to snuggle," She nodded, her curls bouncing.

Hercules chuckled and rolled his eyes. "Oh, you poor princess," He teased her and smirked, leaning down and kissing her lips when he pulled her back towards his chest. "Well... If you claim you won't out shine these others with your dance, you most certainly outshine them with your beauty," He murmured, just for her to hear.

Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

Turning Page  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning Page    Turning Page  EmptyAugust 5th 2013, 6:22 am

Marina hummed as John wrapped his arm around her and turned her gaze back to him, with a playfully smirk, ''Why should I buy a fancy lingerie when I can wear nothing on our wedding night?'', she teased with a small grin.

Damon smiled and wrapped his little arms around her middle. He was happy dancing with her, and he didn't even care if the floor was crowded now. He knew that if Rosie was there with him, he didn't have to feel scared. ''Do you like drawing too?'', he asked, already thinking of what they could play together.

Eric chuckled and leaned his head against hers softly, ''I'm glad I didn't turn into a knight then, I'd hated to lock you in jail, or maybe not'', he teased and kissed her shoulder lightly as he stopped and just rocked with the song, ''I love you'', he whispered and leaned back to look into her blue eyes. ''I can't wait for our time to get married'', he smiled.

Adam grinned, ''I love when you blush'', he said and rested her forehead against hers. ''But I love you more'', he murmured softly. Standing there with her made him think of their wedding, and how their first dance was pretty much like that one they were on.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

Turning Page  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning Page    Turning Page  EmptyAugust 7th 2013, 7:10 pm

Flynn pouted when Belle told him Eric wouldn't get into the dress. He sighed softly before taking her hand and moving to the music. "Well.. if it's any constellation prize, I agree with you." He said, kissing her cheek softly.

Jasmine watched as he placed their hands accordingly and smiled a bit when he moved. He moved just like Naveen, soft and sweet, versus her energetic, sultry style. "Mmm... Naveen is my best friend. We've known each other since we were kids and taught each other how to dance." Jasmine explained before giggling softly at his nickname for him.

Helena nodded, looking at her parents before looking back at Liam. She beamed when he said he'd always be there with her. "Yes! Always! Pinky promise!" Helena squealed, grabbing his hand to twist their pinkies together.

Jasper blinked before nodding to sleeping over at her house. "O-Okay!" He agreed before blinking again. "What's snuggle?"

Aurora pouted to him when he called her a poor princess before giggling as he brought her back. She listened to him before humming softly at his compliment. "You spoil me with compliments... But I'm not complaining." She hummed softly before leaning up on her toes to kiss him.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

Turning Page  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning Page    Turning Page  EmptyAugust 7th 2013, 7:25 pm

John smirked and leaned down, kissing her lips slowly and with the tenderness he knew she loved. "Can't say I would be complaining," He teased quietly and chuckled, brushing his hand gently against her side.

Belle smirked and shook her head before looking around at their children. "Sheesh... Can't keep a hold on any of them," she pouted. She loved her children -- which meant she wasn't ready to see them already enjoying the idea of being elsewhere.

Rosie nodded and grinned at him. "I like drawing... I'm not so good as you at it but it's fun!" She chimed.

Aladdin tilted his head and thought for a moment before grinning. "Oh! You're the girl who had a crush on him!" He blurted out before blushing and smiling sheepishly. "Er... He tells me everything."

Kida smirked and shook her head at his words. She met his blue hues and bit her lip, smiling to herself. "I love you, too.... It'll be our turn soon enough," She assured him, leaning up and kissing his lips gently.

Liam smiled brightly and hooked his pinkie with hers. "Pinky promise," He said and then kissed her cheek with a blush on his own.

Arianne blinked back at him for a moment before smiling shyly. "I don't know," She mumbled. "But... Mommy and Daddy do it sometimes on the sofa! He just holds her real close and sometimes they fall asleep! It looks like fun to me," She shrugged. (ohthatcouldbetakenwrong)

Megara blushed darker and ducked her head before sighing and leaning her forehead against his. "I love you," She whispered back and held herself close to him as she closed her eyes and thought of their wedding. She smiled to herself and played with the hair at the back of his neck. "Can we get married again? It was fun," She giggled cutely.

Hercules chuckled and lifted her up to let him kiss her more easily. And, soon after, the song came to an end.

Belle looked over to John and grinned. "Alright, everyone. It's time for the bride and groom's first dance," She informed, then tugged Flynn with her back to their seats at the grand table.

John smiled and got up, helping Marina up before bowing to her as customary of a gentleman. He led her to the dance floor and got into the correct dancing position as he'd been taught, then smiled when the music started -- the same song he'd danced with her on their engagement night. "Did I make a good enough choice on song?" He questioned her as he leaned his forehead against hers.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

Turning Page  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning Page    Turning Page  EmptyAugust 7th 2013, 9:12 pm

Damon smirked slightly, ''We can draw together, and then watch the princess movies, or we can watch the princess movies and draw later!'', he chimed and smiled. He loved planning things with Rosie, and playing games with her. He didn't feel comfortable around the toher kids, except for her.

Eric kissed her back, and rested his forehead against hers. He sighed quietly as he looked around. The place was simple, but still too fancy for him. ''Do you want a wedding like this one?'', he murmured quietly. ''You know, we can always run to Vegas...'', he suggested with a wide grin.

Adam chuckled and looked intently into her eyes, ''I love you too'', he whispered, smiling a bit. ''I would like to get married to you again... But in a few years, when you can wear a princess wedding gown'', he murmured softly. She was still pregnant with

Marina smiled softly into the kiss and cooed softly when she noticed how Stefan was trying to keep still awake. She took him into her arms and leaned into John as she watched the couples dancing. She smiled seeing Aladdin and Jasmine, and asked herself why hadn't she noticed they looked alike before. When Belle annonced the bride and groom's dance, she smiled maidenly, and laid Stefan softly into his carriage. As she turned and saw John, she looked down and blushed a bit before taking his hand and walking to the dance floor. She recognized the first notes of the song, and smiled brightly, getting into the dance stance she had learned long ago in Nirethia.

''It's a very good choice of song'', she murmured and gasped a bit, when the original singer of the song came into the small stage and started singing it along with the band. ''John...'', she gasped, not believing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

Turning Page  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning Page    Turning Page  EmptyAugust 9th 2013, 2:31 am

Flynn also looked down to their children dancing around them. "I'd bet they all throw fits if we take them away..." He chuckled before nuzzling his nose to hers. "Just you wait and see, one of them will be attached to you all the time eventually." He hummed before smiling towards Marina and John as their song came on. He walked with Belle to the table and wrapped his arm around her waist as they watched.

"Mmm... Yes. I had a small crush on him... Until he left me for months." Jasmine hummed with a small shrug before giggling softly. "Don't worry... I know that boy is an open book to just about anyone." She said with a smirk before stopping them as the song stopped. "Well, that was a good warm up and you're not so bad, Aladdin."

Helena beamed before giggling, blushing as he kissed her on the cheek. As she saw everyone else starting to sit down, she grabbed Liam's hand and dragged him back to the kid's table with her. She sat down onto her chair and watched as he sat down on his. "Watch this!" She said before grabbing the chicken nugget and throwing up above, catching it in her mouth. She giggled as she chewed, her smile bright.

"Oh! I see my Mommy and Daddy do that too! Except sometimes my Mommy falls asleep and not my Daddy. But, I'll fall asleep with you if you want me too!" Jasper chimed to her before looking around as he saw everyone else evacuate the dance floor. "Do you want to go back and draw some more?"

Aurora giggled when he lift her up before she took his hand and lead him back to the table when he set her back down. As they sat down, Aurora watched as they danced, in almost awe of how gorgeous Marina looked. "She looks absolutely stunning with that wedding dress on." She said with a smile upon her lips.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

Turning Page  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning Page    Turning Page  EmptyAugust 9th 2013, 8:37 pm

John looked towards the stage and smirked. "Of course... You think I would skimp on our first dance?" He questioned, smirking at her before kissing her forehead. He smiled and held her close as he moved easily with her, like he was dancing with her at a ball.

Belle smirked and shook her head. She leaned into him as they watched the two dance. She loved watching her brother dance. But, she did wish it was her and Flynn's first dance instead. She sighed gently and closed her eyes, listening to the music instead.

Rosie smiled and sat at the table with Damon. She colored on the page in front of her, drawing a few flowers. Arianne tugged Jasper with her as she went over and sat beside Rosie. She smiled at her drawing before looking towards Jasper. She picked up a chicken nugget and held it in front of his mouth, a wide, playful smile on her lips.

Aladdin chuckled and sat with the girl. "Well... Even though I'm glad Naveen picked me, he would have been lucky to have you," He said simply, smiling towards her.

Kida shook her head as she looked around. "No... I want something small and in the woods -- at the river," She said quietly. "I'm not going to Vegas, you ass," she laughed and swat his shoulder before shaking her head and walking with him to sit back down. She nibbled on a few of the carrots and ranch.

Liam's eyes went wide and he grinned. "Lemme try!" He offered and tossed up a nugget. He leaned back to try and catch it, but ended up flipping his chair over. He flustered and got up quickly, fixing his chair and sitting down before ducking his head in embarrassment.

Megara smiled and nodded. She looked down towards her stomach and smiled. "I can't wait to meet him," She admitted, smiling to herself as she went to sit down again. "Thank you... For dancing with me, I mean," She said quietly to Adam.

Hercules nodded, though his eyes were on Aurora. "I think you'll look even better in your dress," He murmured before kissing her cheek gently.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

Turning Page  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning Page    Turning Page  EmptyAugust 9th 2013, 9:43 pm

Marina smiled softly and shook her head, ''No, but I would never imagine that you could do something so great like that...'', she murmured softly and danced with him gracefully, like she did so many times at the balls...

Damon sat by Rosie's side, popping his elbow on the table and resting his chin upon his little hand as he watched Rosie drawing the flowers on the paper... To him, the flowers looked perfect, like everything that Rosie did. He looked around and got a bit shy with all those kids around him. He took a chicken nugget and ate quietly.

Eric chuckled and followed her back to their table. He watched around, and sighed as he didn't find his boys on the room, and he was going to look for them if he didn't see them in a while. He ate some of the food, and took her hand softly, ''We could get married at our house...'', he suggested softly.

Adam rested his hand upon her waist as he followed her back to their seats. He smiled and laced his fingers with hers. ''I can't wait to meet this little prince too'', he murmured with a small smile. ''I could teach you how to dance...'', he suggested softly, as he watched the couple dancing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Turning Page  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning Page    Turning Page  Empty

Back to top Go down

Turning Page
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Outside City Limits :: Woodland Area :: Cottage :: Living Room (Reception Hall)-
Jump to: