Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

Play Date

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Belle Rolfe
Admin
Belle Rolfe

Play Date Empty
PostSubject: Play Date   Play Date EmptySeptember 30th 2013, 3:01 am

"You can handle this many kids while I'm at work? I'm not sure Eric is going to be much help..." Kida mumbled, biting her lip and looking at him asleep on the couch. "I'm positive, Kiki. I love kids, remember?" Belle pouted cutely at her. Kida sighed and nodded, kissed her sister on the cheek, then went over to the rug and knelt beside the twins. "You two behave. Be nice to Stefan and Elena, got it?" She requested, eyeing the both of them. Christian stuck out his tongue, but nodded anyway. "Yes m'am," He said, saluting her lightly before returning to his action figure.

Rosie tilted her head and looked up at her mother. "Stefan and Elena are coming, too? I thought it was just Damon..." she pouted up at her mother. Belle smirked and knelt down. "You and Damon can play in another room. Don't worry," She said gently, knowing Rosie was worrying how Damon would react to there being so many others. Rosie nodded and went to sit onto the couch by her uncle's feet, smoothing out her pretty dress and then playing with her nicely straightened hair -- something her mother had done for her all morning after forcing the curls away.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

Play Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Date   Play Date EmptySeptember 30th 2013, 3:34 am

Ian whinned, ''I want you home, mom! I don't want Stefan or Elena!'', he pouted, Ian hated when his mother went into shifts at the hospitals. He liked to be around her, and to hear her humming, even if she was so out of tone.

Marina drove to the Storms very carefully, they didn't live so far from their house, but still she got double attention at the traffic when she drove with all her children in the car. Damon was quiet, the only reason he wasn't moody of being out from home that night was because he knew Rosie would be there. Elena was leaning her head upon Stefan's shoulder, and almost falling asleep, but once they got into the house she woke up and rubbed her eyes.

Damon was the first to get out from the car, and ran to the front door. ''Damon, please come back'', Marina called as she took Stefan and Elena out from their seats. Damon pouted a bit, but obeyed his mother. She knelt next to them and looked into their eyes, ''Now, I want you all to behave while you're with aunt Belle and Kida, okay? Take care of yourselves... You know how's important to be together''

''Yes, mom...'', Damon nodded quietly, and looked at his siblings. Elena yawned cutely, and clinged into Stefan's arm. ''Yes, mommy''
Back to top Go down
Belle Rolfe
Admin
Belle Rolfe

Play Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Date   Play Date EmptySeptember 30th 2013, 3:56 am

Rosie looked towards the door when she heard voices and smiled brightly. She got up and hurried over to the door, pulling it open easily and smiling as she saw Damon outside. "Damy!" She chimed and hugged him lightly from behind before taking his hand and tugging him. "C'mon! I have applesauce and juice already set up for us," she smiled. She waved to her aunt before tugging him with her to the kitchen.

Kida sighed and kissed Ian on the forehead. "Don't worry, sweetie... I'll be home before you know it. Just be nice to Stefan. You know he's a little different," She murmured and kissed him again before moving over to Eric. "If our house burns down, you're at fault," she whispered in his ear before kissing his jaw gently. "Call me if you need me, alright?" She sighed and pecked his lips softly. "Don't have too much fun, yeah?"

Stefan hugged his mother's leg, then wandered into the house with Elena in tow, blinking his wide emerald eyes around as he looked inside of the home. He hadn't been there before. It had always been to his house if someone came over. But, being four now, he wanted to get out of the house. He walked over to the twins and sat down. "Hi," He chirped, smiling a wide, lopsided grin. Christian blinked over at him and smirked slightly. "Wanna play with my action figure?" He offered up, brushing his white hair from his face and holding out his army man. Stefan shook his head and looked around, then pouted slightly. "Dolls are more fun," he mumbled. Christian laughed and shook his head. "Dolls are for girls! C'mon. Play with the army guy. He has guns and stuff! That's cool." Stefan shook his head and pouted bigger. Christian rolled his eyes, then set his eyes onto the dark haired girl beside Stefan. "You're a girl... You don't want to play with these, do you?" he mumbled, scrunching up his nose.

Belle sighed and shook her head before looking around and pursing her lips. "Li-Li?" She called out softly. Liam poked his head around a corner and bit his lip. "Aren't you going to play with the others?" She suggested. Liam shook his head and sat back in the corner, reading at one of his books. Belle sighed and looked towards Marina, moving over to her. "Don't worry. Eric and I have these guys handled. You just have fun with John tonight, okay?" she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

Play Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Date   Play Date EmptySeptember 30th 2013, 4:47 am

Damon almost lost his balance when ROsie hugged him. ''Rosie!'', he chimed and took her hand. He turned his gaze back to his mother and siblings with a small smirk upon his lips. he would take care of Stefan and Elena right after playing with Rosie. ''You look different... What happened to your hair?'', he made a face as they walked into the kitchen.

Ian pouted and looked down as she kissed him. ''I'll try to be nice to him...'', he murmured and sighed before seating with his brother and started playing with the action toys. Eric heard every of Kida's words and smirked to himself as he heard her walking away. With his house turned into a day/night care center, thanks to Belle... He would rather pretend he was sleeping to not have to take care of all of those children.

Marina led Stefan and Elena into the house and smiled, encouraging Elena to go and play with the kids. She knew her daughter had only played with Helena, but she wanted her to have more friends. Ian gave Stefan the same smirk as his twin and watched him with curiosity. His mother told him he was different, but Ian didn't imagine he was that different. As Stefan mentioned dolls, Elena wrapped her arms tightly around the doll she was carrying. ''No, you're not going to play with my barbie this time, Stef'', she narrowed her eyes and pouted. Ian pursed his lips and turned his blue hues to Stefan... ''I'm sorry Stefan, but Chris and I don't play with dolls... We could try and play something else, right Chris?'', he nudged with his elbow into Chris' ribs. Elena made a face at Chris question. ''I'm not a boy... I don't play with those'', she kicked their toys and went to her mother... ''Mommy... I want H!'', she whinned and made grabby hands towards her. ''Well, that's a good start'', she sighed to Belle and knelt again, ''Mom and dad will be here soon... You have this beautiful Barbie here...'', ''But Stefan wants to play with it...'', Marina shook her head, ''Angel, what I told you of sharing your toys?'', Marina reminded her, ''But mommy!!'', Elena whinned.

''Okay, Elena... Mom can't be late. Go and play with Liz, or aunt Belle... If you miss us, you can watch daddy getting that prize later on tv, okay?'', Marina kissed her forehead tenderly before getting up. ''Behave, okay?'', she reminded her and followed Kida outside as she waved to Belle. ''Are you sure the kids are safe with them?'', Marina bit her lip. Belle and Eric would be the last people she would trust her children... But she was willing to give them a chance. Elena went back inside and sat far from the boys, with a pout bigger than Stefan's.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lovelin

Aurora Lovelin

Play Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Date   Play Date EmptySeptember 30th 2013, 5:06 am

From inside the kitchen, Jasper reached and jumped for the sweet box that they hid from him earlier. Seeing the way Rosie set up her 'picnic' with Damon, it made a weird feeling in Jasper's stomach. Whether it was jealousy of how his twin sister completely forgot about him whenever Damon was around or he was simply hungry, he didn't know. So he picked the second option in the sneakiest way he would. No, he wouldn't dream of stealing from Rosie. That was just mean. So, he took the next best option. But as he heard Rosie and Damon coming in, he stopped and turned around. "I-I wasn't trying to take anything...!" He quickly tried to cover himself before pursing his lips.

Liz took her usual nap on one of the comfy arm chairs when they first arrived. But as everyone arrived and Elena making her commotion, she awoke quite easily. She sat up and made a small yawn before ease dropping on the conversation. Liz tilted her head as Elena didn't want to share her dolly with Stefan and looked back at her little pile that she brought with her. Lizzy always brought her toys to play with whenever going any where, as if it was law. Liz wiggled off the chair, grabbing two of her dolls and making her way over to the group on the rug. "Here Steffy. Play wif my dollies. Just dun hurt them... kay?" Lizzy chimed, giving her older cousin her dollies with a bright smile. She then quickly looked around before having a bright smile on her face when she caught who she was looking for. "LILI." She chimed before running over to her brother.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rolfe
Admin
Belle Rolfe

Play Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Date   Play Date EmptySeptember 30th 2013, 2:29 pm

Rosie beamed brightly. "Mommy straightened it for me... Isn't it pretty?" She chimed happily. However, as she came across her brother trying to steal from her t-party, she pouted. "Jazzy!" She complained, moving over to him. "If you wanted one, you just needed to ask," She sighed, shaking her head. She focused for a moment and moved the box Jasper had been trying to get onto the ground. "There you go!" she smiled, proud of herself before moving back over to Damon. "Aren't you excited to spend the day with Aaaaaaaari?" Rosie beamed, smiling playfully over at her brother.

Stefan looked towards Ian and pouted a bit more, but nodded, knowing it was 'weird' for boys to want to play with barbies. He poked at one of the action figures and sighed. Christian made a face either way. When Lizzy dropped the toy into Stefan's lap, he blinked, and then beamed at his cousin. "Thank you, Lizzy!" He said with a genuine, goofy grin. He pet the barbies hair and bit his bottom lip. "They're so much prettier than the boy toys," He mumbled.

Christian sighed and shook his head, then looked over towards Elena. He tilted his head and almost pouted that she wanted Helena over him. He was fun, too! He got up and walked over to her. "C'mon. You wanna play with my cars? You can make them drive around with your dolls in them!" He offered, giving her a big grin.

Liam looked up in time to see Elizabeth. He caught her up in his arms and smiled a bit. "Hey, Lizzy," he said softly and sat her in front of him. "Careful, though... I'm the clumsy one, remember? You can't go running everywhere," He mumbled.

Kida sighed and shrugged her shoulders. "Belle loves kids... And she has magic. She can make them all go to sleep if they get to be too much," she pointed out, then looked over as Meg pulled up in an all too fancy car. "Hey, Meggy!" She greeted. Meg got out and smiled, brushing her brown hair from her face and up into a ponytail. Arianne bounced out of the back seat, pushing her curly hair out of her face and fixing her girly dress. "Mommy, Jasper is here, right?" she asked, tilting her head. Meg smirked and nodded. "Yay!" Arianne grinned and took off into the house.

When she found Jasper, she beamed. "Jazzy!" she said cheerfully and moved over to him, hugging him and placing a kiss on his cheek sweetly. "You have cookies!" She giggled and stole one, plopping it into her mouth. "You eat so much," Rosie teased, scrunching up her nose. Arianne stuck out her tongue at her. "Hey, Damon," Arianne greeted, smiling sweetly towards him as well.

Belle sighed and ran her hands back through her hair. "So many children," she mumbled, shaking her head. She moved over and sat onto Eric's stomach. "Wake up," She ordered, wiggling there and trying to stir him.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

Play Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Date   Play Date EmptyOctober 13th 2013, 6:54 pm

''Yes, it's very pretty'', Damon beamed and then gasped seeing Jasper into the kitchen. Was he stealing... Jasper didn't need to steal at all. Damon swallowed hard and looked at him, ''Jasper... If you want to play with me and Rosi....'', he was cut off when Ari came in like a hurricane. He pursed his lips and stayed behind Rosie while the other girl was into the room. Like his sister Elena, she was too noisy. He only waved to her when she greeted him and looked down to his buttons.

Ian watched while the other boy looked so happy about playing with those dolls... He knew the boy was a little weirdo, but he never had a chance to see him really playing. ''Yeah, they are really pretty, but there's no fun about them. We can fight with my toys... Chris and I were playing they were going to war, and bringing honor to their country'', he smirked, ''Besides, they look much stronger than those dolls''

Elena looked at Christian and his car with desdain in her eyes... ''Your car isn't even pink... My barbie car is prettie than that'', she points at the toy in his hand and gives him her back.

Marina sighed in agreement, knowing how much Belle liked kids, but she made a face with the mere mention on using maigc upon her children... She knew magic could be useful, but she wasn't so willing on allowing making unnecessary magic on them. ''Hi, Meg!'', she greeted the young woman, shooing her worries away. ''I should go now'', Marina looked at the watch on her wrist and gave them a small smile. ''Before John starts calling me, saying how late I'm already am'', she made a face and got into the car.

Paris saw how his sister took off towards the house, but he still kept behind Meg's legs. He wasn't so sure about going on the house with those kids he knew nothing about.

Eric heard Belle approaching, and coughed heavily when she sat upon his stomach. He would founf it funny in other circunstances, but not when his house was filled with kids. ''Belle... I had a long night at the club... Sorry if I'm not in the mood now'', he mumbled and got up, heading towards his bedroom upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

Play Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Date   Play Date EmptyOctober 20th 2013, 2:41 am

"I wasn't stealing anything!" He protested to both, crossing his arms as Rosie got the cookies down. He pursed his lips, acting stubborn to take the cookies, before quickly swiping one of them. He stuck a tongue out at Rosie before he went to take a bite. But before he could, his eyes widen when he heard that familiar voice and found himself quickly cookieless. "Arrrii! Da was mine!" He whined at her, crossing his arms and not giving her a hug. He felt extra sassy today.

"Buh... I like running..." She said with a pout before crawling over into his lap as she always did. "What you doin' Lili?" She asked before looking at his book, her eyes brightening. "Are you readin' again, Lili?! Read to me, Read to me! I like stories! Pleeaassee~?" She quickly said which turned into begging. She liked Liam's books more than the twins. And they also never liked reading to her, saying she was too little for their books.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rolfe
Admin
Belle Rolfe

Play Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Date   Play Date EmptyOctober 20th 2013, 3:02 am

Rosie smiled and looked back to Damon, seeing how shy he got around Arianne. She smiled gently and took his hand. "It's okay, Damon..." She comforted him gently. She knew Ari was loud. It was just part of who the girl was. "Why don't we go play in another room?" she offered and gently tugged him with her to one of the other rooms. She sat down in the center of the room and looked around. It was Kida's room -- her meditation room. "It's quiet in here," she noted, seeing how the other kids couldn't be heard from there.

Arianne blinked innocently at Jasper before giggling softly. "Sorry, Jasper," She said quietly and picked up one of the other cookies, offering it to him. "You're not shy today... I like it!" She declared, nodding her head so that her curls bounced with her movements.

Stefan looked at the 'stronger' dolls and scrunched up his nose. "But... they're dressed so ugly," He muttered. He was a strange child. He knew that. He just wasn't interested in those sorts of things. He looked around quickly for Paris. Paris at least didn't tease him for what he liked. When he saw him outside, he beamed and ran over, grabbing him and tugging him inside. He looked around and smiled slightly as he saw a keyboard. He scrambled over to it and turned it on, then set it to quiet so he wouldn't bug anyone else. He sat crossed legged and played a song his father was teaching him to play -- one much more difficult than normally given to a child his age. But, he played it flawlessly. "Do you like it?" He questioned towards Ian, then looked towards Paris. "Is your dad teaching you how to play anything yet?"

"But my car is fast!" Christian protested. "Lemme show you!" He enthused. He bent over so that his car was on the ground and then started running with it, driving it on the ground as fast as he could without hurting himself. Along the way, he was making all the sounds a car would -- screeching and the sound of the engine.

Liam smiled crookedly and shook his head. He loved his little sister more than anything. So, he could put up with her antics. He wrapped his arms around her as she sat and propped his head atop her curly hair. "Hm... I dunno. You might not understand this book," He warned.

Belle puffed out a breath of hot air as she saw the way Eric reacted. She was quick to catch him and toss her arms around his neck, stopping him there. However, in the same movement, she was using a spell to alleviate his exhaustion and try to renew his mood. "C'mon... Play house with me?" She questioned, smiling a bit before pecking his cheek and letting go. "Christian, be careful!" She laughed as the boy practically plowed into Eric's leg. He fell over onto his back and blinked up at his father. "Oops," He mumbled, giving the man an innocent grin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Play Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Date   Play Date Empty

Back to top Go down

Play Date
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Twenty-First Century :: Residences :: Storm Residence-
Jump to: