Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Adam

Adam

The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne)   The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 8:53 pm

At the moment Meg's cellphone rang, Adam knew something wrong had happened. It was past time for Arianne to be home from school, and since he found out she was smoking, he tried to be more strict towards her. So when Meg hung the fone, he alreadu had the car key on his hand and was watiing for her to go after their daughter. When they finally got into the library he looked around, searching for her... He wasn't pleased of Meg being so calm about all this situation, and when Kida told them Arianne had also got Jasper high, he rose his eyebrow towards her... ''You know you're wrong on getting Jasper high, don't you Arianne de Chambord?'', he asked quietly. One thing was his daugher getting high, other very different was she getting other's children high.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne)   The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 9:00 pm

Arianne jumped slightly as her father finally spoke up. She hadn't noticed him until she met his displeased gaze. "But, Daddy..." Ari started, pouting slightly. "He's happy... A-And, we were finally able to talk and be close and... We even kissed! He's never kissed anyone before!" Ari protested quietly. Meg laughed nervously and stepped between Adam and their daughter. "Adam... It's not that bad," She said quietly as Ari ducked away and hid beside Jasper.

Belle smirked a bit, stepping in front of the fridge to put up another small barricade between the teens and the other adults. Kida glared, while Belle smiled sheepishly. "He's happy for once... I can't complain about this," Belle said quietly. "I've never seen him talk this much... You know how long he's liked her -- when else would he have the guts to make a move?" Belle scoffed.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne)   The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 9:29 pm

Jasper looks at Ari, an apple shoved in his mouth. "Say Ahhh." He tells her, popping in a small chocolate in her mouth. He grins like a goof at her before rummaging through the fridge once more.

"Knock knock." Flynn calls, knocking on the door. He looks around with a raised eyebrow, as he has Rosie at his arm, both of them dressed for the occasion he planned for tonight. "What's with all the commotion?" He walks inside of the library, kissing Belle on the cheek. He sees in the corner of his eye, Jasper nearly having all of the fridge containment in his arms. Jasper grins and waves towards his Father. ".... And what is wrong with Jasper?"
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne)   The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 9:49 pm

''You... WHAT?'', he almost growled, and if Meg didn't stand between him and that boy he couldn't hold himself... He respected Belle and her family, but he couldn't process the fact that the boy had kissed his little daughter. ''Not that bad?? She's my daughter... I know what she's capable of'', he muttered next to Meg's ear and pursed his lips. He needed to control himself, losing his temper now wasn't a good idea. He turned his head as he saw Flynn walking into the room, and he apologized for his daughter... ''My daughter... She got your son high, and I apologize ofr that'', he said quietly, turning his gaze to the teens in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne)   The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 10:26 pm

Ari winced as she heard Adam's growling. She didn't want him mad. She hated when she disappointed her parents. But, things were different when it came to boys and Ari. Adam wouldn't let them or her near each other. However, as she heard Jasper, she smiled and took the chocolate he put into her mouth. "You're adorable," She mumbled.

Meg paled slightly as she saw just how angry Adam got about as simple kiss. She pursed her lips at his words near her ear. Did he know, too? "She wouldn't do that with Jasper. He wouldn't do that, either. You know that," She whispered back to him. "It was just a kiss..." She reminded him, touching his cheek gently.

As Flynn came in, Belle smiled. But, that stopped as soon as she remembered he wasn't the lenient one. She smiled sheepishly to him as Adam apologized for what Ari had done. "He's happy," Belle tried to ease the situation. "Besides... look," She whispered to Flynn, gesturing to Ari and Jasper as the two sat so close. Ari even took Jasper's hand as discreetly as she could. She liked to how calm he made her feel when they held hands. Or was just close to her. "He's never been that close with anyone," She pointed out quietly to Flynn. "I know the weed part is bad but... at least he's happy?" she suggested.

Rosie blinked a few times, looking around the room. She was already disappointed that she had to detach from Damon. Now, Ari and Jasper were getting in trouble for finally being close to each other. "You guys. Chill. We all know how long those two have liked each other. Don't split 'em up just because he had to get high to have the balls to touch her," Rose said bluntly, crossing her arms. "Jazz. Don't eat the butter. Just. No."
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne)   The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 3rd 2013, 3:55 am

As soon as he heard what Ari did to Jasper, Belle attempting to ease the situation, and Rosie making her comment, he frowned. "Rose-Anne." He says in a dangerous tone, looking back at Rosie. Her opinion most of the time was helpful, but now wasn't a good time. He sighs, looking back at Belle and gently moving her out of the way. "Jasper Nicholas Rider."

As soon as Jasper heard his full name attached to his father voice, he knew he was in for it. He smiled at Ari for a bit before standing, and heading over to his father. He felt like a small puppy going up to his father, almost side glancing his mother to help him. As Jasper looked up at Flynn, he felt the lecture from his eyes, how he knew perfectly well that he got high willingly just to talk to Arianne and way he could relax rather than using drugs. However, what he didn't expect, was his father patting him in the shoulder and ruffling his hair. Jasper looked at his father with hope but it was quickly shot down, "You're ground. For a week. You go straight to the Hospital after school until I come and pick you up. And you are to stay in your room for the rest of the night. Do you I make myself clear?" He asks to both Jasper and his mother, knowing how she would spoil the children when Flynn put them in a time out.

"Crystal..." Jasper says and his father pats his shoulder. Flynn waves him off back to Ari and turns around towards Adam. "Chamborde, let's have a casual talk outside, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne)   The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 3rd 2013, 4:12 am

Adam watched as the boy's father walked in and talked to him. He pursed his lips and clenched his fists slightly, ''Grounding him?? He should cut his.....''', he cut that thought. He knew only Meg was able to listen to him, but he had no right to be so severe with the boy.... Sure Arianne was the one being wrong on getting that little boy high... But him kissing his little daughter, he couldn't handle it well, Arianne was his little girl, and no boy would be good enough to be with her. He furrowed slightly at Flynn's words. ''Okay, keep one eye at her'', he mumbled at Meg and gave Meg a meaningful glance before walking out followed by Rider.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rolfe
Admin
Belle Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne)   The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 3rd 2013, 4:26 am

Arianne gave Jasper's hand a soft squeeze as the boy went to talk to Flynn. She didn't want him to get in trouble for what she had done. "Mr. Rider..." She spoke up. "Jasper... didn't do it. I talked him into it. I know he shouldn't have done it... I was just... tired of not being able to talk to him," she said quietly. Belle pursed her lips and took Arianne's hand. "It's alright, Ari," Belle whispered to her. "He's happier... We just need to figure out how he can be that way without pissing Flynn off," She said with a small smile on her lips.

As Jasper was sent back over to her, Ari wrapped her arms around his neck and rested her head on his shoulder. "Sorry," she whispered into his ear and placed a gentle kiss under his ear. Meg sighed gently and looked to Kida, who was still glaring at the ground. "Kida... It's not your kids," Belle pointed out. Kida scoffed. "You know how close I am to Jasper... I don't like knowing he's smoking -- or the fact youre so damn calm about it," Kida snapped. "I'm calm because... look at him," she gestured to him and Ari. "Would you prefer him sitting alone in his room, only ever speaking to us or Rose? We don't know what these schools are like Kida. But, I've seen some of the other teens. I would hate to think they're screwing with him because he has problems talking to people," she whispered. Kida pursed her lips and looked away, knowing full and well her sister right.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Flowers

Jasmine Flowers

PostSubject: Re: The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne)   The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 3rd 2013, 10:49 pm

Jasper wraps his arms around her waist, nuzzling his nose into her hair. "This isn't you fault Ari," He whispers, kissing on top of her head. "I wanted to be with you and I don't regret a thing." He pecks her lips lightly before steeping away from her, though still holding her hand.

Flynn walks back in with a smile playing on his lips, Adam following him. "Thank you for understanding Adam... I know how.. our girls can be a bit ill-mannered sometimes." He shrugs, walking over to his own daughter and giving her a kiss on the head, partly apologizing for giving her a mean temper earlier. "Well, since everything as been... calmed down a bit, I think it's best if we stay home for tonight while Jasper... dies down on his high." Flynn walks over to Belle, giving a quick peck on the cheek, letting her know he'll see her at home. Flynn pulls Jasper under his shoulder, the boy reluctantly letting go of Ari's hand, and gives a slight nod towards the rest of the parents. "Meg, Kida. Always nice to see you."

He nods his head in a direction for Rosie to follow. "I'll take you back to Marina's if you would like." He says as he walks out the door.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne)   The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 12:03 am

Adam nodded slightly, ''I know... Arianne... She's just taken much of her mother'', he sighed quietly, and eyed his daughter from far. He wanted to help her, to talk to her, but he needed to be the bad parent, and his temper didn't help much on keeping a calm conversation. He walked quietly back to Kida, ''Thanks, Kida... For bringing my daughter and Jasper safe to us, but we'll take from now'', he smiled softly and turned his gaze back to Arianne as he softly walked over her and wrapped his arm around her shoulders, ''Let's go home now... Your mother knows how to fix it'', he said with a disaproval gaze still upon his eyes and looked back to Meg, tugging their daughter back to her.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rolfe
Admin
Belle Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne)   The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 12:56 am

Arianne frowns, holding onto Jasper tightly. She wanted to stay there with him. She had finally gotten to be close to him. She got to talk to him. To kiss him. To hold him. Now, she was being told that it was wrong to bring him out of that hole she always saw him in. As he kissed her, she savored the feel of his lips.

Rose gave a sheepish smile to Flynn as he kissed the top of her head. She knew he hadnt meant to snap at her. Belle gave the same sheepish smile and sighed. Ari pouted as Jasper was pulled from her. She crossed her arms, glaring at the ground as her temper started to get the best of her. A temper she had gotten from Adam. Rose smiled at the idea of going back to see Damon. She nodded to the offer, then looked over at Ari. She gave her friend a sad smile, and went with her father.

As Adam came to Kida, she nodded, waving it off. She was just concerned for Jasper and for Ari. As his gaze came to Ari, her glare narrowed even more at the ground. She stiffened as his arm went around her. She didn't want him to touch her. She jerked out of his grasp and glared at him. "Fuck off," She snapped, grabbing her bag and running out of the library. "Ari!" Meg called running to the door. As she got out, she looked around frantically, finding that Ari was no where to be seen. "Shit..." She bit her lip and looked back to Adam.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne)   The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 1:14 am

Adam felt Arianned stifenning under his touch, but he didn't care at all, he knew she was angry, and knew she would be angry for a long time locked on her bedroom all weekend long. He frowned harder when she jerked from him, and didn't like at all the glare she gave him... ''A.... Arianne!!'', he growled, running fast after her... But she was faster, and if he hadn't stumbled with a teen on the corner he would be able to reach her.... ''I-I'm sorry...'', Ian stammered, looking for any sign of Stefan... He knew by the way his mother took Ari and Jazzy back to the library, that his friends were in trouble, and he wanted to see if he could be any helpful... ''Have yourself a nice day...'', he mumbled as he put his hands on the pockets of his pants and walked away before his mother would notice he was there. Adam ran his hand though his hair and glared at Meg... ''Do you have any idea of where she coulda have run... I know she tells you her secrets... Fuck!'', he cursed and ran back to where his daughter had flown. He was worried about her wandering around being high and angry across the streets.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rolfe
Admin
Belle Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne)   The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 1:31 am

Meg held her sides, looking around as she tried to spot Ari. She saw how Adam ran into Ian and a hope sparked in her mind. Ian and Stefan were close, and Stefan was close to Meg. "I-Ian!" Meg called out before the boy could run. As Adam glared at her, she felt a chill run up her spine. She hadn't seen him this angry in a long time. "Miss Meg!" Stefan called out, running up to her. "W-What the hell happened with Ari?! She ran past me... I tired to catch up to her, but I couldn't," He said, his eyes just as worried as everyone else. "Don't snap at me, Adam!" Meg glared as he cursed at her. "I don't know where she would have gone..." She shook her head, walking back into the library and leaning on the counter. She closed her eyes and ran a hand through her hair as her other arm held her side like it would help hold her together. "Miss Meg..." Stefan said, concerned for seeing Meg that way. He walked over to her and hugged her, holding her close. Meg took in a shaky breath and hugged the boy back. "Thank you, Stef... You're very sweet," She whispered.

Meg had gotten stronger over the years. But, her weak point was Ari. She loved that girl more than anything else in the world. To know she was out there and no one knew where she was... She wasn't sure how to handle it. As Stefan let go of her, he went to Ian, his eyes worried. Meg held her sides again.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne)   The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 1:58 am

Ian turned his gaze back to Meg when she called for him... No matter if he would get in trouble later, he always called when her or Marina or aunt Belle asked... They were the mothers of his beast friends, and he was always nice to them, mostly for allowing their children to hang out with him. He was quiet but his face showed how concerned he really was. ''Great!! Excelent!! No one know where she could have run??'', he glared Meg and the two teens into the room... ''What great parents we turned to be hmm??'', he snapped. It was too late for Meg asking him for not to snap. He was scaried of his daughter being alone, and high... He knew the troubles Meg got herself into while she was high or broke.... Put that some of his anger issues, and Arianne was a bomb machine. He picnhed his nose and looked down at the ground, focusing on his breathing as if it could help him calming down. ''I'll look for her at the streets... You two stay here with Meg, call me if you get any news from her'', he said slightly quietly and walked off from the library, burning out as he started the car. Ian's eyes got slighlty wide seeing the scene in front of him. He nodded at Stefan by his side and gentle caressed his arm before walking towards Meg, ''Ari will come back, she always comes... Don't worry Miss Meg'', he smiled gently, always being the most optimistic between the teenagers.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rolfe
Admin
Belle Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne)   The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 2:13 am

Meg winced each time Adam yelled. She hated it when he was mad. She hated that she didn't know where their child was. She was just as scared as Adam was, but he had his temper. She could keep herself together. It was him sd him he was worried about. "Adam, w-wait!" Meg pleaded, frowning as she watched him run out to his car and speed off. She wanted to help, but she didn't know what to do. She looked to Ian and gave him a gentle smile. "Thank you..." She sighed, ruffling his hair gently.

Stefan smiled a bit, glad to see Ian trying to help as he always did. He tugged him back over and wrapped his arms around him, leaning his head onto his shoulder. Ari was his best friend. He felt defenseless.

Kida sat across the library, quiet and practically unnoticeable with Belle by her side. She looked to Ian and Stefan and smiled a bit, seeing how close they had grown. Kida was worried now. "Should we look for her?" she whispered to Belle. "I know where she's going," Belle mumbled. "Jasper?" Kida inquired. Belle nodded. "Should we tell Meg?" Kida asked. Belle shook her head. "No... Ari needs space."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne)   The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Perks of Being a Rider (tag:Arianne)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2