Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

Satellite (Tag: Herc)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Aurora Lovelin

Aurora Lovelin

Satellite (Tag: Herc)  Empty
PostSubject: Satellite (Tag: Herc)    Satellite (Tag: Herc)  EmptyMay 28th 2013, 2:45 am

Aurora spun out from the bar, giggling loudly with the other models. After a photo shoot, the art director invited her to a party they were having that night. Aurora failed to mention that she happened to be under the drinking age, but that didn't stop them from serving her a shot or a couple of shots. The girls waved at Aurora as she headed the other way. She giggles and waves, stumbling a bit while walking back.

Aurora turned around and started heading back towards her penthouse. From a distance, she looked completely stable, not drunk at all. However, closer, you could clearly tell she was drunk. She stared down at her feet as she looked like she was trying to balance on a tight line. She giggled when stumbled away, not minding the looks she got.
Back to top Go down
Hercules
Admin
Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Satellite (Tag: Herc)    Satellite (Tag: Herc)  EmptyMay 28th 2013, 2:52 am

"Mr. Olympe?" A voice called from the elevator buzzer. Hercules arched a brow and wandered over to it. He pressed a few buttons before figuring out which button it was. "Uhm... Yes?" He questioned. "It would seem Miss Lovelin needs some... assistance getting into the building," He said quietly. Hercules creased his brow and nodded, calling up the elevator then. When he got down to the lobby, he walked out and went outside, looking around.

When he spotted Aurora, he chuckled a bit under his breath. "Excuse me, Miss... Could I help you inside?" He questioned, tilting her chin up and smiling cheerfully down to her.
Back to top Go down
https://happilyeverafter.forumotion.com
Aurora Lovelin

Aurora Lovelin

PostSubject: Re: Satellite (Tag: Herc)    Satellite (Tag: Herc)  EmptyMay 28th 2013, 3:05 am

Aurora blinked when she saw a shadow hovering in front of her. Once the figure tilted her chin up, she gave him an instant goofy grin. "Hercy~!" Aurora chimes, wrapping her arms around his middle. She frowned and looked up at him with a heavy pout. "When did you get so tall? Or am I just short..." She starts asking, looking down at her flats. "I'm shooorrrtt..." Aurora whines, her violet eyes wide and her lip puckered out to the fullest.
Back to top Go down
Hercules
Admin
Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Satellite (Tag: Herc)    Satellite (Tag: Herc)  EmptyMay 28th 2013, 3:13 am

Hercules laughed and rolled his eyes. "No... You're adorable," He mumbled. "I like you being short... It makes this easier," He smirked and lifted her up into his arms in a bridal position. "C'mon," He chuckled and carried her back into the building. She was weightless in his arms. He kissed her forehead as they reached the elevator. He pressed the button for their floor hummed lightly. Once they were in the room, he put her on her feet and steadied her. "Should I fix you a glass of water?" He questioned.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lovelin

Aurora Lovelin

PostSubject: Re: Satellite (Tag: Herc)    Satellite (Tag: Herc)  EmptyMay 28th 2013, 3:31 am

Aurora raised a brow at Hercules with his comments before making a soft surprised giggled noise when he lifted her. She wrapped her arms loosely around his neck, swinging her legs like a child as he continued to carried her. She looked around the elevator with curious eyes, as if seeing it for the first time. Once he set her down, she grabbed his hands and swung her self away from him. She giggled when he didn't budge from her movement before flexibly moving her body back, her face now staring at the other side of the room.

Aurora shook her head to his request. "Nooooo... Do we have any more of... whatever it's called..." Aurora mumbles, recalling back to all the tequila shots she took. She pulled herself back to him, looking into his bright blue eyes. "I feel like dancing.... Dance with me.... Pleaassee Hercy??" She asked, puckering out her lip. Before he could answer, she let go of his hands and skipped over to stereo. She giggles loudly when she almost crashed into the vase, holding onto it firmly so it didn't fall and finally getting over the stereo. She pressed a button and the music started playing. She looked over at Herc, with a big grin and motioned him to come over.
Back to top Go down
Hercules
Admin
Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Satellite (Tag: Herc)    Satellite (Tag: Herc)  EmptyMay 28th 2013, 3:36 am

Hercules watched her with an amused grin and chuckled to himself. He shook his head and arched a brow, cocking his head to the side a bit to watch her move around. He laughed with her when she ran into the vase. Honestly, she just looked like a younger version of himself on a normal basis before. He shook his head and smirked a bit, seeing her motioning for him.

"Babe, you know I can't dance," He pouted at her and moved over to where she was. Hetook her hands and pulled her towards him. He brought her hands up and rested them on his shoulders. He chuckled and lifted her up to stand on his feet. "Here... I'll keep you balanced," He murmured and gently stepped side to side with her there.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lovelin

Aurora Lovelin

PostSubject: Re: Satellite (Tag: Herc)    Satellite (Tag: Herc)  EmptyMay 28th 2013, 3:52 am

Aurora giggled when he pulled her towards him. She kept one of hands on his shoulder while the other one traced his chest, easily finding his muscle lines. 'Can't Dance? More like refused to." She murmurs, staring at her finger with awe. "You're hot... Do you know that? You know that." Aurora says, returning her hand back to his shoulder. "And cute... and adorable... and nice... and amazing... all around... I wish I was you..."
Back to top Go down
Hercules
Admin
Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Satellite (Tag: Herc)    Satellite (Tag: Herc)  EmptyMay 28th 2013, 3:55 am

Hercules bit his bottom lip and chuckled softly. "I think I've been told before," He mused, tilting his head and smirking just a bit. "You wish you were me? But, why? I like who you are. You're beautiful... Smart... Kind... Sexy," He mumbled, blushing a bit as the word even slipped his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lovelin

Aurora Lovelin

PostSubject: Re: Satellite (Tag: Herc)    Satellite (Tag: Herc)  EmptyMay 28th 2013, 4:08 am

Aurora listened to his words, a soft smile appearing on her lips. "You're sweet,,," She whispers, brushing her fingers against his cheek lightly. She raised an amused eyebrow at his last word though. She leaned closer to him, their faces a few centimeters away. "Did I just hear the S word from you?" Aurora asked with a playful, seductive tone.
Back to top Go down
Hercules
Admin
Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Satellite (Tag: Herc)    Satellite (Tag: Herc)  EmptyMay 28th 2013, 4:20 am

Hercules blushed a bit darker when she got so close. "Maybe..." He mumbled with a small smile on his lips. "You're really close," He whispered, then pecked her nose. "Are you trying to seduce me, Miss Lovelin?" He questioned, arching a brow and sliding his hands down to rest respectfully on her waist.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lovelin

Aurora Lovelin

PostSubject: Re: Satellite (Tag: Herc)    Satellite (Tag: Herc)  EmptyMay 28th 2013, 4:34 am

Aurora smirked a bit more when she saw his blush. "I am..." Aurora repeats to him before looking at him with innocent looking eyes. "Me? Seducing you, Mr Olympe...? Why, I never... I just like being close to you..." Aurora murmurs, as her hand traveled to the back of his neck, her fingers running through his short blonde hair. She managed to stand on her toes, years of training helping her, placing her forehead against his softly, their noses brushing together.
Back to top Go down
Hercules
Admin
Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Satellite (Tag: Herc)    Satellite (Tag: Herc)  EmptyMay 28th 2013, 4:45 am

"You're so tiny..." Herc mumbled and chuckled softly. He chuckled to himself and leaned his forehead to hers. He nuzzled his nose against hers. He liked the feeling of her hand in his hair. He closed his eyes for a moment before smiling down at her. "You are sexy... and it's incredibly unfair," He pouted lightly at her playfully.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lovelin

Aurora Lovelin

PostSubject: Re: Satellite (Tag: Herc)    Satellite (Tag: Herc)  EmptyMay 28th 2013, 5:04 am

"Am not..." Aurora mumbles, giving him a pout now. A small smile appeared on her lips as he enjoyed her fingers in his hair. "Unfair? Is this..." She asks before slowly pressing her lips against his. She let her eyes close as she pressed her body against his, her other hand moving to his chest while the other stayed entangled in his hair. Her lips moved slowly against his, passion and desire interlaced with the movement. Aurora pulled away from the kiss, soft panting coming from her lips. "Unfair... I can stop... you know..." She says breathlessly.
Back to top Go down
Hercules
Admin
Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Satellite (Tag: Herc)    Satellite (Tag: Herc)  EmptyMay 28th 2013, 5:13 am

Hercules closed his eyes when they're lips met, he brought a hand up and caressed her cheek. He leaned into the kiss and pulled her closer, his fingers spreading on her back to cover more space. He was too respectable to put his hands any lower than her waist. He hummed a small sound of content and smiled when she pulled back so breathless. "No, don't!" He gasped as she said she could stop. "I mean... You don't... Have to stop," He smiled sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lovelin

Aurora Lovelin

PostSubject: Re: Satellite (Tag: Herc)    Satellite (Tag: Herc)  EmptyMay 28th 2013, 5:37 am

Aurora started to giggled as he objected so quickly. She bit down on her bottom lip to keep her giggles in. She raised an even more amused eyebrow. "Nice save..." She comments playfully before kissing his lips once more. It felt weird to Aurora at first, how respectable Hercules touched her. She was taught, and use to with random make out sessions, that men took what they want, what they pleased, with no respect. But Hercules didn't, he didn't want to over-step his boundaries without her saying so. It felt nice, different, but it also left her shamelessly longing for his touch, wanting to feel what his hands felt against her sensitive areas. In that thought, a small noise of pleasure escaped from her lips.
Back to top Go down
Hercules
Admin
Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Satellite (Tag: Herc)    Satellite (Tag: Herc)  EmptyMay 28th 2013, 5:40 am

Hercules leaned into the kiss once more, gladly taking in the warmth and softness of her lips. He held her close, but when he heard that sound come from her lips, he instantly let her loose, thinking he had hurt her. "Are you okay? I didn't hurt, you right?" He mumbled, his eyes worried. " Sorry... I know I'm too strong sometimes..."
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lovelin

Aurora Lovelin

PostSubject: Re: Satellite (Tag: Herc)    Satellite (Tag: Herc)  EmptyMay 28th 2013, 6:06 am

Aurora gasped in surprised when he let go of her, returning back to their original dancing position. She giggled at his worry before shaking her head. "No... quite the opposite actually..." Aurora hums, looking up at him through her eyelashes. She bit down her lip nervously, knowing that her next move would probably scare him off. But she wanted him and she could feel the same vibe radiating from Hercules as well. Aurora moved off from his feet and grabbed his hands gently. She started tugging him towards and up the stairs, keeping her eyes locked with his and surprisingly keeping stable despite her drunk state.
Back to top Go down
Hercules
Admin
Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Satellite (Tag: Herc)    Satellite (Tag: Herc)  EmptyMay 28th 2013, 6:11 am

Hercules smiled in relief when she said he hadn't hurt her. Of course, he didn't catch on to what she meant. He was only pleased that she was okay. "Oh... Are you tired? We can go to sleep," He smiled cheerfully at her as she tugged him towards the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lovelin

Aurora Lovelin

PostSubject: Re: Satellite (Tag: Herc)    Satellite (Tag: Herc)  EmptyMay 28th 2013, 6:34 am

Aurora couldn't help but giggle as he mentioned sleeping instead of what she had in plan. She didn't want to completely surprise him, feeling nervous herself. "No... I'm not tired..." Aurora whispers as they make it up the stairs and to the bedroom. She'd grown accustomed to Hercules sleeping over more often than not. They never attempted anything though, even though Aurora felt herself thinking about it. They only simply cuddled, shared sweet kisses before falling asleep, another thing Aurora found more enjoyable.

So, when she turned and moved him to sit on the edge of the bed, she felt herself chewing on her bottom lip nervously. She let out a soft breath before she sat down, straddling herself on his lap. She moved her hands to his hair, enjoying the soft texture between her fingers. Aurora looked into his bright blue eyes before leaning to kiss his lips softly, her hands traveling down to caress his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Hercules
Admin
Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Satellite (Tag: Herc)    Satellite (Tag: Herc)  EmptyMay 28th 2013, 11:55 am

Hercules sat down and blinked a few times, not sure what she was doing. When she sat onto his lap like that, he knew istantly. He wasn't completely new to it. It wasn't his his first time in a situation like this. Second, sure, but not first. Feeling her hand in his hair and then on his cheeks, he closed his eyes and smiled a bit. He leaned into the kiss and rested his hands on her waist once more. He wasn't sure if she just wanted to kiss or if her mind was wandering. He liked it when they just cuddled. Then again, having her this close now was enough to even make his mind wander. But, he hesitated when he remembered she was intoxicated. "Babe... youre tipsy..."
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lovelin

Aurora Lovelin

PostSubject: Re: Satellite (Tag: Herc)    Satellite (Tag: Herc)  EmptyMay 28th 2013, 3:39 pm

"Maybe..." Aurora whispered against the kiss with a small giggle. She shook her head softly though. "Drunk or not, I don't do anything that I don't want to do. I want this... I want you..." She whispered, opening her eyes and giving him a soft smile. To prove her point, she kissed his cheek and slowly trailed her kisses down to his neck, nipping the skin there. She returned her lips to his, her hands sliding down to rest upon his chest.
Back to top Go down
Hercules
Admin
Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Satellite (Tag: Herc)    Satellite (Tag: Herc)  EmptyMay 28th 2013, 5:00 pm

Hercules closed his eyes a bit and hummed a soft sound of pleasure when she kissed his neck. He couldn't deny he liked the feeling of her lips on him. "But... its special... I don't want you to he drunk on our first time," he mumbled shlyly. He did want her -- that was something he couldn't deny.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lovelin

Aurora Lovelin

PostSubject: Re: Satellite (Tag: Herc)    Satellite (Tag: Herc)  EmptyMay 28th 2013, 5:55 pm

Aurora nuzzled her nose against his softly. She gave him a small pout. "What's the difference between me being drunk and me being sober? It's still special to me..." Aurora whispers, her violet eyes looking deep into his blues. She kissed his nose, cheek, and temple softly. "Please..."
Back to top Go down
Hercules
Admin
Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Satellite (Tag: Herc)    Satellite (Tag: Herc)  EmptyMay 28th 2013, 6:04 pm

"What if you don't remember it?" Hercules mumbled, gently caressing her waist as he held her there. "Why don't you... take a bath... And you can drink some water," He mumbled, kissing her cheek and jaw gently. He knew no other guy would object to this. But, he wasn't comfortable. He wanted it to be special. "If you go get a bath... I'll have a surprise waiting for you when you get done," He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lovelin

Aurora Lovelin

PostSubject: Re: Satellite (Tag: Herc)    Satellite (Tag: Herc)  EmptyMay 28th 2013, 6:57 pm

Aurora pouted at his words once more, leaning into his kisses. She finally huffed and gives into his request. "Fine... I'll be back..." She murmured before kissing his lips softly. She hopped off his lap and headed toward the bathroom. She stopped before going inside, her back still towards him. She smirks a bit before reaching back to the zipper of her dress. She slowly unzipped the dress, showing her bare back and the thin panties she was wearing. She giggled, tossing a look back towards him when the dress slid off her body. She gives him a grin before grabbing the dress and skipping into the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Satellite (Tag: Herc)    Satellite (Tag: Herc)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Satellite (Tag: Herc)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next