Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

Endlessly (Tag: Herc)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurora Lovelin

Aurora Lovelin

Endlessly (Tag: Herc) Empty
PostSubject: Endlessly (Tag: Herc)   Endlessly (Tag: Herc) EmptyJune 4th 2013, 3:53 am

Aurora fidget nervously as she sat on the bed, one hand on her stomach and her teeth biting her nails. Exactly a week after finding out, Aurora finally decided to tell Hercules that she was pregnant. She made sure she checked the instant she got the positive results from the pregnancy test. The grueling week of morning sickness, telling Hercules that she merely had a stomach flu, the constant pregnancy tests she kept taking each day, and a fellow model friend that pointed out to Aurora that her belly looked a little more swollen than before. No doubt at all, Aurora was pregnant.

Aurora looked over towards the full length mirror and stood up. She looked at herself in the mirror, tilting her head before turning to her side. She lifted up her loose shirt up and inspected her belly, chewing on her bottom lip as she could see the small bump. She sighed softly, letting her shirt go before heading downstairs, checking on the meal that she was preparing for them tonight.
Back to top Go down
Hercules
Admin
Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Endlessly (Tag: Herc)   Endlessly (Tag: Herc) EmptyJune 4th 2013, 4:19 am

Hercules sat around in the living room, trying to figure out how to get the television to work. There was some sort of 'strongest man' contest on he wanted to observe. As he heard Aurora start coming downstairs, he looked over and smiled at her. "Hey, beautiful," he chimed. He got up and went over to her, sweeping her up and spinning her lightly. He then remembered of her stomach flu and set her down. "Sorry. That didn't make you nauseous did it? Sorry," he said quickly, cupping her cheeks and kissing her forehead apologetically. "I got you some medicine that might help your stomach at the place where they sell medicine," he said, not caring how repetitive his statement was. He still wasn't quite used to this world.
Back to top Go down
https://happilyeverafter.forumotion.com
Aurora Lovelin

Aurora Lovelin

PostSubject: Re: Endlessly (Tag: Herc)   Endlessly (Tag: Herc) EmptyJune 4th 2013, 4:54 am

Aurora smiled when she saw Hercules and giggled softly when she was off the ground. She softly shook her head and kissed his lips, lingering a bit before pulling back. "No, you're fine. I was feeling nauseated coming down the stairs. And thank you for buying that for me... And it's called a Drug Store, darling." Aurora pointed out before heading into the kitchen. She checked on the pasta, finding that one of the foods that didn't want to make her throw up, and grabbed two plates. "Did you figure out the T.V or does the demi-god need my help?" She asked playfully, looking back at him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Hercules
Admin
Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Endlessly (Tag: Herc)   Endlessly (Tag: Herc) EmptyJune 4th 2013, 4:56 am

He smiled shyly and cleared his throat, knowing he should pay more attention to how things worked in this world. It didn't seem like they were getting home anytime soon. Though, now with Aurora, he wasn't sure he wanted to. They may not be in the same realm if that happened. He walked into the living room and sighed heavily. "No... I don't know how the thing works," he pouted as he mashed a few buttons.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lovelin

Aurora Lovelin

PostSubject: Re: Endlessly (Tag: Herc)   Endlessly (Tag: Herc) EmptyJune 4th 2013, 5:08 am

Aurora giggled when he told her that he couldn't figure it out, knowing that he was pouting even though she wasn't looking at him. Once she finished plating the pasta on both plates, she walked over to the living room and sat down with him. Switching his plate with the remote, Aurora casually pressed a few buttons, getting to the show that he wanted to watch. She grinned at him, resting her legs on his lap before taking a small bite. She looked over at the World's Strongest Man competition and twisted her face in disgust at how they looked. "Darling, I am so glad that you don't look remotely like them..." She tells him.
Back to top Go down
Hercules
Admin
Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Endlessly (Tag: Herc)   Endlessly (Tag: Herc) EmptyJune 4th 2013, 5:12 am

Hercules beamed as he was given food. Of course, his serving was much larger than hers, but that was merely because he was much larger than her. He ate happily as she worked the box. He snorted a bit when he saw how the men looked. "Mm... Medications are used in this world to look like that," He mumbled. He laughed when he saw the trouble they had with things he could lift with a pinkie.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lovelin

Aurora Lovelin

PostSubject: Re: Endlessly (Tag: Herc)   Endlessly (Tag: Herc) EmptyJune 4th 2013, 5:20 am

"Mm... Steroids, they call them. It's suppose to make you stronger or something like that..." Aurora tells him, remember hearing something about them in the media that mainly revolve athletes who use them. She giggled a bit when she heard him laugh, this competition obviously looking pathetic compare to him. Aurora, on the other hand, had the strength of a child, so what they were lifting could crush her in an instant.
Back to top Go down
Hercules
Admin
Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Endlessly (Tag: Herc)   Endlessly (Tag: Herc) EmptyJune 4th 2013, 5:26 am

Hercules looked over to her and smiled a bit. "I should train you," He mused. "Light stuff, you know. Like... cement blocks or something," He shrugged, already finished with his plate. He sat his plate down and rubbed her legs gently.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lovelin

Aurora Lovelin

PostSubject: Re: Endlessly (Tag: Herc)   Endlessly (Tag: Herc) EmptyJune 4th 2013, 5:56 am

Aurora pouted when he said cement blocks to help train her. "Darling, I can barely carry 15 pound weights around here." She points out before chewing on her bottom lip. She placed her plate down on the coffee table and slide her legs off from his lap, moving closer to him. She gently took both of his hands within hers, keeping them at rest on their laps. "Hercules... I have to... tell you something." She said slowly and carefully, looking down at their hands at first before her bright, but nervous, violet looked at him through her eyelashes.
Back to top Go down
Hercules
Admin
Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Endlessly (Tag: Herc)   Endlessly (Tag: Herc) EmptyJune 4th 2013, 6:02 am

Hercules smiled a bit shyly and chuckled to himself. "We'll start with little weights then," He mumbled. As she moved over to him, he looked over at her and blinked a few times. "What is it? Are you okay?" he asked, furrowing his brows.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lovelin

Aurora Lovelin

PostSubject: Re: Endlessly (Tag: Herc)   Endlessly (Tag: Herc) EmptyJune 4th 2013, 6:37 am

Aurora bit her bottom lip and nodded softly. "I'm fine... It's just that..." She started, finding herself tripping over the words she wanted to say to him. She didn't want to mess it up more than anything in the world. Telling him made her nervous, having this horrible feeling in the back of her mind that he would react negatively to this news, resulting in her head that he would leave her, just like Adam did. But, she needed to tell him, also hope dawning over her thoughts. She closed her eyes and took in a calm breath before opening her eyes once more to look him straight in the eye. "Hercules... I'm... Pregnant."
Back to top Go down
Hercules
Admin
Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Endlessly (Tag: Herc)   Endlessly (Tag: Herc) EmptyJune 4th 2013, 6:44 am

Hercules watched her with nothing more than concern. Even after she said she was okay, he still wanted to make positively sure. He bit his bottom lip and rubbed her hands comfortingly, seeing that she was nervous. As she met his gaze once more and told her what was on his mind, his own eyes went a bit wide. "You're what?" He questioned, blinking a few times. "Pre-Pregnant?" He repeated, unsure. After a moment though, his confusion turned into a beaming smile. "Really?" He asked, like a small child might.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lovelin

Aurora Lovelin

PostSubject: Re: Endlessly (Tag: Herc)   Endlessly (Tag: Herc) EmptyJune 4th 2013, 7:03 am

Aurora down cast her eyes from his as she saw his eyes go wide, already assuming the worse. She chewed on her bottom even more when he repeated what she said. However, she looked up when she saw his beaming smile. She nodded softly, at first in shock at his response before matching his smile. "Really, I am! That's why I've been sick lately and I took a bunch of tests, which all were positive, and I even have a small bump." Aurora explained, placing her hand on her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Hercules
Admin
Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Endlessly (Tag: Herc)   Endlessly (Tag: Herc) EmptyJune 4th 2013, 7:07 am

Hercules' eyes lit up and he chuckled a bit. "So I bought that medicine for nothing?" He asked, smirking a bit. As she put his hand on her stomach, he grinned even further and gently wrapped his fingers around the bump, caressing the skin. "You don't have a test that tells you the gender though, do you?" He questioned.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lovelin

Aurora Lovelin

PostSubject: Re: Endlessly (Tag: Herc)   Endlessly (Tag: Herc) EmptyJune 4th 2013, 7:28 am

Aurora giggled at him before kissing his lips in a both playful and thankful way. She looked down at his hand on her stomach with a small smile on her lips. "I don't... But I can go to a doctor to find out. However... call it intuition, but.... I think it's going to be a girl..." Aurora murmured, looking back at him with a radiant smile.
Back to top Go down
Hercules
Admin
Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Endlessly (Tag: Herc)   Endlessly (Tag: Herc) EmptyJune 4th 2013, 1:14 pm

Hercules returned her kiss without a second though. At her words, he beamed. "A girl...? Really?" He mused. "I hope she's just like you, then... Small and adorable," he mumbled, leaning over and kissing her forehead. "You're sure you want this, though?"
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lovelin

Aurora Lovelin

PostSubject: Re: Endlessly (Tag: Herc)   Endlessly (Tag: Herc) EmptyJune 4th 2013, 5:23 pm

Aurora nodded softly, her own smile as radiant as ever. She smiled and moved to sit on his lap, leaning her head on his shoulder. "I hope she's like you as well, strong and kind." She murmured, hugging her body close to his. "Yes, I was excited when I found out... I was... just afraid how you would react... if you'd... leave me..."
Back to top Go down
Hercules
Admin
Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Endlessly (Tag: Herc)   Endlessly (Tag: Herc) EmptyJune 4th 2013, 5:30 pm

Hercules wrapped his arms around her protectively and frowned as she even thought he would consider leaving her. "Are you kidding...? You're the best thing that has ever happened to me," he said quietly and kissed her cheek, jaw, and then lips lovingly. "I wouldn't waste what I have now for the world, angel," he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lovelin

Aurora Lovelin

PostSubject: Re: Endlessly (Tag: Herc)   Endlessly (Tag: Herc) EmptyJune 4th 2013, 6:26 pm

Aurora looked into his eyes as he said such kind words. "Really?" She asked softly, feeling tears in her eyes. She shook her head and wrapped her arms around his neck, hiding her face in the nape of his neck. "You are so amazing, perfect and I love you so much, Hercules."
Back to top Go down
Hercules
Admin
Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Endlessly (Tag: Herc)   Endlessly (Tag: Herc) EmptyJune 4th 2013, 6:56 pm

Hercules smiled crookedly and kissed her shoulder as he returned her hug gently. "I love you, too, Aurora," He murmured, nuzzling his nose to the nape of her neck.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lovelin

Aurora Lovelin

PostSubject: Re: Endlessly (Tag: Herc)   Endlessly (Tag: Herc) EmptyJune 4th 2013, 8:57 pm

"And you're going to be an amazing father... She'll love you, I can just tell... And you're going to love her more than you love me..." Aurora leaned back, pouting at him playfully before smiling, kissing his lips. "That's OK though."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Endlessly (Tag: Herc)   Endlessly (Tag: Herc) Empty

Back to top Go down

Endlessly (Tag: Herc)
Page 1 of 1