Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

Babies! (Tag:Marina)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurora Lovelin

Aurora Lovelin

Babies! (Tag:Marina) Empty
PostSubject: Babies! (Tag:Marina)   Babies! (Tag:Marina) EmptySeptember 27th 2013, 8:54 pm

Aurora walked up to the front door and looked down at her daughter. Helena held her hand but she nearly bounced up and down in excitement, her blonde hair flapping around and her bright pink backpack filled with toys going with her. Helena only liked playing with two kids, Elena and Liam, and found herself scared with the others. So, having a play date with Elena made her little day. "Are you excited sweetie?" Aurora asked, soon meeting exited violet eyes. "Yes!" Helena chimed as Aurora giggled and softly knocked on the door.

Inside the house, Liz played with Elena's doll with delicate hands, trying not to ruin her prettiness. When she heard the door, her blue eyes shot towards to the big wooden door. "Door!" Liz said, pointing towards the door before getting up, her feet wobbly at first before she made her way towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Babies! (Tag:Marina)   Babies! (Tag:Marina) EmptySeptember 27th 2013, 9:23 pm

Marina was seated on the couch, nestling a sleepy Stefan in her arms, while the living room was being flooded with Elena's dolls, and the dolls' houses and cars and castle... Everything a doll needed to have in comfort, Elena had. But what didn't Elena have? Her father did everything for her, and spoiling her was was as normal as breathing, for both her and John. She looked around, checking if there was any sign of Damon... He was in these hiding phase and for Marina's concerning, he was getting pretty good on it.

At the slight sound of the knocking, Elena turned her big brown hues towards the door, and grinned, ''Helena is here!'', she chimed and got up faster than Liz. Marina giggled a bit and saw the two girls running to get the door. ''Well, done, angel'', Marina beamed at Liz when she got near the door. Elena was already trying small jumps to reach the knob. ''Mom... No, I got it!'', she mumbled and Marina backed, watching her with a curious gaze. After one last jump, Elena nailed it, and grabbed the knob firmly. She turned it and landed gracefully in her feet before pushing the door opened. ''H!!'', the little girl chimed and tackled the older gilr into a hug. Marina looked down to Lizzy before turning her brown hues, the same as Elena's to Aurora. ''Hi, Aurora...'', she walked around the girls and hugged the woman the best she could with the sleepy boy in her hip. ''I hope you found the place easily'', she gave her a soft smile.

From his hiding, Damon heard the comotion and sighed to himself. He didn't want visits, he wanted to be on the living room, and watching his movies... But the rug was all covered with Elena's toys. That wasn't right to him.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lovelin

Aurora Lovelin

PostSubject: Re: Babies! (Tag:Marina)   Babies! (Tag:Marina) EmptySeptember 27th 2013, 9:55 pm

Liz pouted when Elena ran faster to the door before trying to catch up with her. When they got to the door and Marina praised her, Liz gave her a toothy grin before moving out of the way of Elena's jumping. Helena grinned when the door open and met Elena's hug with a bright giggle, "Hai!" Aurora smiled at the two girls before smiling up at Marina. "Hello Marina." She hummed, giving the older woman a hug. "It wasn't hard to find."

"E! I brought my toys too that we can play with!" Helena said with a bright smile, grabbing Elena's hand and running back into the house to the living room. Liz blinked when they ran past her. No one gave her a hug, but she didn't mind. She shrugged her little shoulders before making her way back to where she was playing at. She bent down and grabbed her own little teddy bear she brought with her when her daddy dropped her off.

Liz looked around before blinking, seeing a dark haired boy hiding behind one of their big fake plants. "D-d-Damon!" She exclaimed, pattering her feet over to him with a bright smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Babies! (Tag:Marina)   Babies! (Tag:Marina) EmptySeptember 27th 2013, 10:17 pm

Marina returned Aurora's hug, and watched while the girl took off back into the house. She was glad Elena had finally found a girl who she could play with. She was afraid of her daughter growing up alone, with two older brothers, but everything changed after she had met Helena... ''I'm glad. C'mon inside'', he nodded for Aurora to walk in and turned her gaze to Lizzy. She was fighting to herself to not help the little girl walking back, but she learned from her children, that she should let them do everything by themselves, or else they would never grow up.

Elena beamed, ''That's great! C'mon to the rug!!'', she giggled as she wrapped her hand tight around Helena's and ran with her back inside. She sat on her knees and grabbed her newest doll... ''Here... We can play they are having an unbirthday party at the castle!'', she grinned. Marina led Aurora to the couch and sat there, with Stefan sleeping in her arms. She glanced brieftly at Lizzy, and she wanted to hug the little girl seeing the way she was hugging the teddy bear. ''Sorry about the mess... Elena just like to make everyone aware of her presence'', she apologized for the big mess at the room.

Damon looked quietly at them as they walked back. He just kept watching them... Where was Jasmine? He liked his aunt, and not those noisy girls. He blinked a bit as he heard someone calling for him. He was so quiet, no one could have seen him... Well, except for Lizzy. She was so small. He looked away and tried to ignore her, curling more into him, maybe she wouldn't see him anymore, and would just go and play with the girls.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lovelin

Aurora Lovelin

PostSubject: Re: Babies! (Tag:Marina)   Babies! (Tag:Marina) EmptySeptember 27th 2013, 10:46 pm

"I see Little Lizzy is here." Aurora cooed as they walked inside. Liz wasn't completely familiar with any of the Olympes. She only called Helena and Aurora 'Purple Eyes' and Hercules 'Big'. Liz was slower than her sibilings when it came to learning. "Aw... That's alright.You should see our house. One half is Helena's play place and the others is Titus's." Aurora said, laughing a bit.

"Oh! Party!" Helena clapped her hands before setting down her bag and unzipping it. She took out her favorite red head doll and knelt down next to Elena. "This is Princess Pinkie! She's the Princess of Lolipop land!" Helena explained, a smile beaming from her lips.

"Damon." Liz hummed as she finally made her way over to hom. She giggled as he hid more in such a small space. "Small." She commented before plopping down next to him, her bright blue eyes looking at his curiously.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Babies! (Tag:Marina)   Babies! (Tag:Marina) EmptySeptember 27th 2013, 11:12 pm

Marina laughed, ''Well, then your home it's not very different from here'', she shook her head, ''Speaking of Titus, where is he? Stefan would like to play if he wakes up... Or Damon, if he shows up'', she said softly, and glanced around again, hoping she could see him this time.

Elena giggled, ''Why, hello, Princess Pinkie! Meet Princess Sofia... She owns this castle!'', she gave the older girl a wide smile as she approached her doll next to hers. She was blonde, and wore a nice purple eyes. ''Do you like my castle, Pinkie?'', she played with her doll, walking her on the castle's ball room.

Damon pursed his lips, and kept himself the further he could from her. ''No... Go play with them!'', he murmured, leaning his head towards the other girls. He wanted to be alone.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lovelin

Aurora Lovelin

PostSubject: Re: Babies! (Tag:Marina)   Babies! (Tag:Marina) EmptySeptember 27th 2013, 11:27 pm

"Oh. He's with his father, doing whatever they like to do. He didn't want to come to a 'Girly party' even when I told him Damon and Stefan were going to be here. Boys." Aurora explained, sighing before giving her a smile. "He's such a cutie." Aurora cooed towards Stefan.

"Hello Princess Sofia!" Helena chimed as her doll followed Elena's doll into the castle. "Yes, I do! It's very pretty Sofia!" Helena said through her doll as it went around the ballroom. "Do you like my dress Sofia?"

Liz blinked as he spoke to her before giggling. "Funny." Liz commented before getting up. She walked away from Damon for a brief moment before coming back. She sat down next to him again, getting closer since she was so small. She then offered him her blue teddy bear she also brought. "Teddy?"
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Babies! (Tag:Marina)   Babies! (Tag:Marina) EmptySeptember 28th 2013, 1:07 am

Marina had to agree, ''How old is he? If I'm not mistaken, he's as old as Stef, right?'', she nodded, and smiled tenderly at the sight of her boy sleeping. ''He's just a heavy sleeper. Damon is sensitive of noises... But Stefan'', she scoffed lightly, ''No matter if there is a big storm outside, he doesn't wake up'', she kissed his temple and sighed. ''It's nice to see them together... I'm glad Elena found a little friend for herself'', she smiled at Aurora before turning her gaze to the girls on the floor.

''It's so prettie, Pinkie!!'', Elena said through her doll and twirled her around. ''The tears is upstairs... C'mon and follow me'', she smiled and moved the doll up on the staircase. There was a small table on the room, already settled up for a perfect tea, ''We'll have to wait for the other guests... Are you waiting for someone?''

Damon sighed in relief as he saw the little girl walking away. He knew she was his cousin, and Rosie's baby girl, but he wanted to be alone. He frowned seeing the baby walking back to him and tried to not give her attention again, but found it difficult as she got closer, ''No. Keep it.. It's yours'', he murmured, looking briefly at her before gazing the stuffed animal. ''It's pretty, Lizzy'', he said as he turned his gaze down to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lovelin

Aurora Lovelin

PostSubject: Re: Babies! (Tag:Marina)   Babies! (Tag:Marina) EmptySeptember 28th 2013, 1:34 am

"Yes. Same age as Stefan." Aurora confirmed before smiling down as Marina talked about Stefan. She giggled at Stefan sleeping through nearly anything, reminding of her own two boys back at home. She smiled and looked back at the girls. "Mm... Yes. It's nice to find a girl that Helena loves playing with."

Helena giggled for Pinkie before following Elena's doll up the stairs. "Oh, how wonderful!" She exclaimed as she sat Pinkie down. Helena beamed as she turned to grab another doll from her bag. "Yes! The Pumpkin Prince is coming soon!"

"Pretty!" Lizzy chimed after him before placing the teddy bear on his lap. She grabbed her other bear and gave Damon a kiss with it. "Kissy!" Liz exclaimed, giving Damon a toothy grin.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Babies! (Tag:Marina)   Babies! (Tag:Marina) EmptySeptember 28th 2013, 2:50 am

Marina nodded, ''She was almost thrilled this morning... She talked of Helena during all the time. She even tried to play with Lizzy, but she couldn't handle the baby girl for so long'', she shook her head, and looked around... No, Lizzy couldn't be missing too. She spotted the girl walking to some corner, towards a dark haired boy.. She smiled, Lizzy had found Damon. At least he wasn't outisde this time.

Elena sat the doll as well... ''Pumpkin Prince... I have never heard it!'', she crumpled her nose slightly, ''The fairy godmother turned a pumpkin into a carriage one time... Is it what happened to him? He was a pumpkin, now he's a beautiful prince, with nice blue eyes?'', she sighed with a small smile.

Damon looked down to the teddy bear in his lap, and frowned at the vision. He bit his lip and got really startled when she pushed the animal towards his face. ''Liz... What did you do?'', he asked with widened eyes.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lovelin

Aurora Lovelin

PostSubject: Re: Babies! (Tag:Marina)   Babies! (Tag:Marina) EmptySeptember 28th 2013, 9:04 pm

"Aw. How sweet." Aurora hummed softly, a smile on her face before looking over the direction of Liz and Damon. "First time I've seen her without being attached to Belle's hip... Oh, how's Damon? Is he excited about going to school?" Aurora asked Marina curiously.

Helena giggled before shaking her head, presenting the Prince to Elena. He looked like a pumpkin the way he was dress, with his big bubbly orange pants and bright green shirt. "He looks like a Punkin! That's why he's called the Pumpkin Prince! Though... I don't think he has blue eyes..." Helena said, pursing her lips as she looked closely into her doll's eyes.

"Kissy." Liz repeated to Damon with a bright smile. She turned her teddy bear around and gave it a small kiss on the nose. "Kissy!" Liz repeated once more, as if trying to show Damon what a kiss was.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Babies! (Tag:Marina)   Babies! (Tag:Marina) EmptySeptember 28th 2013, 9:49 pm

Marina turned her smile towards Aurora and nodded. ''I got surprised when Flynn dropped her this morning... I never imagined Belle would allow me to be alone with her baby girl'', Marina teased playfully, and then sighed at the mention of Damon and school. ''Mm, excited isn't the right word to describe it... He's panicked. School is something tottaly stranger to him... The therapist and Rosie is helping a lot with his nervous...'', she pursed her lips and turned her gaze to where Damon was hiding.

''Oh... Hi, there, prince Pumpkin!'', Elena cooed with a smirk. ''Follow us in the tea'', she added, and then got closer to Helena, to see the doll. She tightened her eyes and tilted her head to the side as she tried to see which color exactly those eyes were. ''It's brown! Like me!!'', she giggled and blinked with her eyes cutely.

''I know what is a kiss, Liz'', Damon shook his head and pursed his lips, turning his eyes to the ground once more afer seeing her kissing the teddy bear. ''I just don't know why you made your teddy kiss me'', he pouted a bit. ''I already have a teddy bear... Do you want to see it?'', he asked with a shy and small smile. He would love to stay away from all the noise in the room.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lovelin

Aurora Lovelin

PostSubject: Re: Babies! (Tag:Marina)   Babies! (Tag:Marina) EmptySeptember 29th 2013, 3:22 pm

Aurora nodded with a smile before listening to Marina with soft eyes. "Aw... I'm sure he'll be fine after a week or so. But it's a good thing that he has such loving people helping him through it." Aurora said, her words soft and kind.

"Yea! It's not blue but I like brown. It's pretty!" Helena said with a smile as she looked over at Elena. "Your eyes are pretty! Sophia has the same eyes as me!" Helena giggled, blinking her eyes as well.

Liz giggled, her laugh like a soft chiming bells. Her bright blue eyes watched Damon with the most curiosity that a one year old could. "Yes!" Liz responded as he asked if she wanted to see his teddy. She stood up, balancing herself before grabbing her Teddy bears and moving out of the hole so Damon could get out. "Damon." She hummed again, her tiny hand reaching out for his.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Babies! (Tag:Marina)   Babies! (Tag:Marina) EmptySeptember 30th 2013, 2:30 am

''He's blessed for getting so many people who cares of him...'', Marina smiled as she watched Damon taking Liz towards his room. She was glad that he had walked out from his hiding. ''I asked Dorota to make some snacks for the kids... If you want something, just ask. Feel yoursel at home, Aurora... I'm almost sure we'll have more of these dates'', she chuckled softly.

Elena giggled, ''Thank you, H! Your eyes are very pretty too!'', she chimed and looked down to her doll. ''Sophia is waiting for her fairy godmother... But she's late. Do you think she's in trouble?'', he murmured... ''She heard the witch was around the castle last night...'', she whispered in secrecy to Helena.

Damon smiled a bit, her laugh wasn't as annoying as Elena's. He nodded and watched as she moved around and got on her feet by herself. ''I....'', he mumbled, not sure of taking her hand. He bit his lip and thought about it quickly. He didn't like much contact, but she was so small, she couldn't make any harm. He shyly wrapped his hand around her tiny hand, and led her to his bedroom. ''Here, this is my teddy bear'', he showed her... In fact that was the only teddy bear he had ever had. His mother told him he got it from Nirethia, it was his first gift from his father,

But Damon didn't get the deepest meaning of that teddy bear. It meant more to Marina than him, but John had bought that teddy when he was in one of his darkest times in Nirethia. That meant the slight flash of light that Damon was in their life in that rough moment. Marina had sworn she would never tell anything about it to her children, they didn't deserve to hear that their father could be a monster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Babies! (Tag:Marina)   Babies! (Tag:Marina) Empty

Back to top Go down

Babies! (Tag:Marina)
Page 1 of 1