Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

The Good Life [Tag: Meg]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam

Adam

The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 13 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 7:56 am

Adam could feel the flow of feelings she was trying to pass through him, but they were all stranger to him... He pursed his lips and looked down as she pulled apart, ''Yes... You have to eat it'', he said with a small laugh as he saw her pout, ''It's looks way better than mine was... You're a brave girl, you can do it'', he gave her a crooked smile.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 13 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 8:02 am

Megara scoffed and smiled to herself, looking back to the food. "Fine, fine," she sighed over dramatically and took a bite of what looked like mashed potatoes. She made a face, but forced it down. It was supposed to be what she guessed was turkey, mashed potatoes, and English peas. Though, calling this food was a blatant lie. "I'm cooking lobster when we get home," she mumbled, smirking a bit. As she lifted her other arm to try and use it for her eating, she winced, the pain in her wrist evident now with the movement. "Oh... right," she sighed under her breath. "I'm full," she mumbled, though she'd barely touched her food.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 13 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 8:25 am

Adam looked at her as she started eating, feeling slightly proud of her... She was stronger than she imagined she could be, he could see that in her eyes. If only she could see what he sees. ''You don't need to worry about cooking, you just need to rest... And be careful with that arm...'', he pointed out as he saw her wincing as she tried to use it. He rose his eyebrow and pouted slightly, ''You've barely touched your food... C'mon, let's take another bite...'', he said as he took the fork, and brought a piece of the potatoes up to her mouth, ''Don't be stubborn'', he teased.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 13 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 8:44 am

Megara pouted at him as he put the food up to her lips. "I dun wanna," she whined playfully. But, she eventually ate the food off the fork and smirked a bit. "Stop spoiling me," she laughed again, leaning over and pecking his lips gently. She let her lips linger against his with a small smile on her lips before sitting back and finishing off the peas and mashed potatoes. "There, happy?" She pouted cutely.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 13 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 9:03 am

Adam continued unfazed as she whined, but then he smiled after she kissed him, and it only grew as she ate everything on the plate. ''Good lass... I believe you deserve a prize....', he hummed with a crooked smile and leaned down to kiss her lips sweetly as he did before...
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 13 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 9:15 am

Megara smiled into the kiss and gently hooked her hand at the back of his neck to deepen the kiss. She liked kissing him more than she wanted to admit. "I like prizes," she whispered against his lips with a giggle before she laid back on the bed. "Hey... If I have to stay here, will you stay, too?" she asked quietly. She then moved over on the bed, opening up space beside her. She was small, so the space was actually pretty large.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 13 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 9:37 am

''Who doesn't like prizes??'', he chuckled and moved to seat by her side at the bed... ''Well, if you stay another night in here, I'll have to leave for a moment, to take a shower, and change my clothes... But I'll come back for you, I promisse'', he smiled down to her as he warpped one arm gentle around her fragile frame.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 13 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 9:44 am

Meg laid her head on his chest the best she could in her condition. "Oh sure... You get to smell nice and dress nice..." She pouted, though she giggled afterwards. "I want to go home," she sighed, nuzzling her face against his chest. "I want to be in your bed. Not this one," she whimpered gently. It had been too long since she shared a bed with him.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 13 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 9:48 am

''Now you want to be in my bed?? How about your bedroom, hn??'', he mocked and shook his head slightly as he caressed her arm, and then he brushed his fingers softly agains her bandaged wrist. ''I'm sure you'll be home this evening... You look much better now, and in a couple of hours you would be a lot of better...'', he mumbled gently against her ear.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 13 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 9:54 am

Megara smiled sadly as he mentioned her not having slept with him prior. "I was lonely every night, if that makes it better?" she mumbled, laughing slightly. "I hope so... I could use a bath, too," she sighed. "Maybe you could pull some of your rich boy tricks to get me home... I could reward you by letting you share a bathtub with me," She cooed playfully, smiling up at him.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 13 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 10:11 am

''I was thinking about using of my tricks...'', he hummed with a light voice, but as soon she spoke about sharing the bathtub he pursed his lips and said as calmly he could. ''It's very tempting, but I'm more damged than you can imagine... If we spent the tup together, it would have no emoting for my part... I just turned my emotions off for so long, that there were like something stranger to me... To feel anything except from hate and anger...'', he finished talking to himself.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 13 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 10:23 am

Megara's smile didn't falter. She knew he was very much capable of feeling emotion. She'd seen it -- felt it for herself. "If you say so, Adam," she whispered, shrugging her shoulders. She leaned up and kissed his lips softly, the soft emotion from earlier still in the kiss. "I know you can feel emotions other than hate and anger. I... feel them when you kiss me. Two weeks ago, the kiss you gave me was empty of it, and it scared me. I felt alone in a split second," She whispered, laying her head on his chest. "I don't like feeling like that."
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 13 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 10:35 am

''Thank you, Meg...'', he whispered gently, pleased that she could understand him. ''Two weeks ago I was another person... Now I'm different, and I wish you have a lot of patience to me'', he sighed and looked down to noe thwie interlaced hands... It felt weird... A feeling he couldn't describe, but her touch was warm. ''I've been lonely for so many years... Way before I was cursed... I guess I forgot how to be humen''
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 13 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 10:50 am

Meg followed his gaze to their hands and smiled a bit, seeing how perfectly their fingers fit within one another. "I've been alone, too, Adam... I mean, I had Hades, but trust me, I'd rather be completely alone than around him," she muttered, making a face. "You're not alone anymore," she whispered, smiling a bit now.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 13 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 11:06 am

''Things are really changing for us... Don't you feel it?'', he hummed playful and then he said, ''You want me trying to see if I can get you out from here sooner? maybe we could get home before lunch...'', he teased with a boyish smirk.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 13 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 11:24 am

"Yeah, I do," Meg admitted, laughing gently. "I like calling it home... I've never had a home, except for when I was little... But, my parents kicked me out when I was younger... They didn't like the asshole I sold my soul for," she mumbled, closing her eyes as she laid her head onto his chest. "Guess I should have listened to them," she laughed slightly before shaking her head. "If we get home, I can cook for you... after I clean up the bathroom," She sighed, shrugging her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 13 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 6:10 pm

''At least your parents are still alive...'', he said quietly, and couldn't help but think about his parents, and how he had lost them. ''Don't worry about the bathroom, I was merely trying to make you awake before we arrived here'', he said softly and slid from the bed... ''I'll try my charms on those ladies... I'll be right back'', he nodded and kissed her forehead before walking towards the reception. Half an hour later, Adam walked back into the room, smiling crookedly... ''I'm awesome... We'll be out of here in two hours maximum...'', he mumbled with a small smile as he sat on the chair again.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 13 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 8:19 pm

Megara watched him go and smirked a bit. She couldn't help but grin when he returned with such a goofy grin of his own. "Yay!" She chimed, clapping her hands and smiling as he spoke of her getting out. "No... Come here. I'm cold," she pouted when he sat on the chair instead of on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 13 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 11:17 pm

He couldn't help but smile back as he saw the smile she gave him. Adam though she would be more comfortable alone into that small bed, ''Are you sure about it? I don't want you to get uncomfortable....'', be said softly, but he was already seating by her side like before. There was something about this girl, that made him want to be close to her...
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 13 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 11:25 pm

Megara smiled as he got back onto the bed with her. "I'm more comfortable with you here," She mumbled, looking up at him with wide violet eyes. She leaned up and kissed his lips tenderly. "Hey... Adam? Can you promise me something?" She asked quietly, leaning back to look at him. "Don't block me out like you did two weeks ago. I don't want to go back to that. I like this. Knowing that.... even if both of us are terrified and confused, we can be like this. Comfortable... Promise me that, and I'll promise I won't let myself get so low again... Or at least, try harder than I did to stop it."
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 13 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 11:37 pm

''I had the feeling you would say something like this...'', he mumbled against her lips with a small smirk and gently wrapped his arms around her waist, bringing her close to his chest. His eyes were closed for a moment, while he nuzzled his nose on her hair and inhaled her scent. As she called for him, he turned his blue hues towards her and pursed her lips as he listened to her wish... ''I can't guarantee anything about it... All I can say I will try to care more, not just about you, but about the others too.'', he said quietly, and hoped she could understand this too.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 13 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 11:43 pm

Megara nodded and kissed his chest once gently. "I understand... I can't promise I won't get hurt again. I'm going to try, though. Just... don't leave me alone, even If I beg," she whispered, nuzzling her head against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 13 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2013, 12:05 am

''If you try to hurt yourself again, I won't spolie you like I did this time...'', he said playful, but he meant each word. ''I like being with you, Meg... Much more than I ever thought i would like...'', he mumbled with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 13 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2013, 12:14 am

"Don't leave me alone, and I won't get the chance to even try to hurt myself," Meg pointed out quietly. "I'm glad you've taken a liking to my company. Just means I won't be going anywhere, anytime soon," She mumbled, leaning up and kissing his smile.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 13 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2013, 12:32 am

Adam laughed softly after the kiss... ''I'm going to have to babysit you?'', he teased playful, ''Like taking and picking you at school, and talk to the principal about your problems.... Do you want body-guards too??'', he asked, his tone voice playful and light.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Good Life [Tag: Meg]
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next