Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

The Good Life [Tag: Meg]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Megara
Admin
Megara

The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 8 EmptyJanuary 28th 2013, 10:43 pm

Megara stopped her walking when she heard him speak to her. "...Hello," she said softly, shifting her gaze over to him after a long moment. she met his eyes and took note of the look in his eyes. She sighed and walked over to him, though she kept some distance from him. "Are you in pain?" She questioned, asking of his physical health.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 8 EmptyJanuary 28th 2013, 10:50 pm

Adam swallowed the lump in his throat and turned his gaze back to the fire as she got close to him. ''No... My leg is fine'', he mumbled quietly and took a sip from his drink. He had many things to tell her, but right now he couldn't think of anything, well except for this, ''Did you get everything you needed?''
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 8 EmptyJanuary 28th 2013, 10:57 pm

Megara nodded her head. But, as she saw how he truly looked, she felt her heart clench uncomfortably. She sat onto the couch and looked down to her hands. She wanted to say something, but what? He hurt her; badly. And yet, she was feeling pain from seeing him like that. "Are you sure you're not in pain?" she asked again, mostly just to hear his voice. She didn't like this silence. He was in pain, but she wasn't so sure it was physical.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 8 EmptyJanuary 28th 2013, 11:08 pm

''I'm fine.....'', he started and sighed... ''Just leave, okay... You must hate me now, and I was trying to use you anyway.... I was trying to manipulate, as always...'', Adam muttered finally, showing her not his best side. He had a feeling she didn't want to see him, and for sure she didn't want to be there, so he just needed to make her go... She would be happy with the hero boy, he's her happy ending after all...
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 8 EmptyJanuary 28th 2013, 11:21 pm

Meg looked away from him. She knew she should go. She should run. But, she couldn't get herself to go. "I... I don't hate you, Adam... I should. But, I don't..." she whispered, leaning her elbows on her knees and running her hands back through her hair. "Adam... Do you want me to leave?" she questioned, looking over at him, her eyes vulnerable. "Don't lie to me... Do you want me to leave? If I do, I'm not coming back," she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 8 EmptyJanuary 28th 2013, 11:36 pm

The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 8 Tumblr_m8q79tKVdx1r3mhfjo1_500

Adam couldn't look at her, she brought his weakest side up, and he didn't want to look vulnerable at her eyes. He wanted that feeling to disappear, he never felt so vulnerable since, since, he met that witch, he didn't want her there, not now, but the idea of her leaving and never coming back was too painful. He had never noticed before how much he needed someone by his side, to just talk, so he couldn't feel alone. ''I don't want you to leave...'', he whispered finally, his gaze still lost at the flames.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 8 EmptyJanuary 28th 2013, 11:44 pm

Megara nodded, a part of her relieved he didn't want her to leave. The other half only suspected him of wanting to have her to use her again. She wasn't sure which was right. But, the confusion and pain she saw on his face was real. He didn't want to be alone. She bit her lip, then got up and moved over to him. She sat onto his lap, on his good side. She was small. She could fit without touching his injured side. She hid her face in the nape of his neck and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 8 EmptyJanuary 28th 2013, 11:58 pm

Adam saw at the corner of his eye her moving. He wasn't sure if she was leaving or what exactly she was doing. And then he felt her in his lap, he didn't know if he smiled or cried, he slowly turned his gaze down to her and wrapped one arm around her. ''Thank you....'', he whispered and nuzzled his nose in her hair, ''But I don't need or want your pity...'', he mumbled quietly.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 8 EmptyJanuary 29th 2013, 12:05 am

"You don't have my pity," Meg mumbled, shaking her head. "I'm doing this for myself, too..." she sighed. "I'm still mad at you," she pointed out, looking up at him. She saw the tears and frowned. She cupped his face and brushed her thumbs against his cheeks, removing the tears.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 8 EmptyJanuary 29th 2013, 12:12 am

Adam let a nervous laugh out, and he didn't noticed he had let some tears out until she started wiping them. ''I keep you sane.... Don't I?'', he mumbled softly and rested his glass on the small table by his side before he wrapped her with both of his arms. He didn't deserve her by his side, but he wasn't complaining.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 8 EmptyJanuary 29th 2013, 12:18 am

Meg shrugged her shoulders, chewing on her bottom lip. "You drive me insane... But, I felt even more insane when I was with Hercules... I didn't feel like myself... I felt lonely, even if he was there," she whispered. She brushed his bangs from his eyes and placed a kiss on his cheek. "As strange as it may sound... You make me happy. I don't get to be happy anywhere else," she mumbled. At this point, she didn't care what he did to her. She knew she felt better with him than without him. That was enough bait for her.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 8 EmptyJanuary 29th 2013, 12:34 am

Adam looked down to her, he didn't know what to think about it.... He made her happy?? How taht could happen? He had no intention to make nayone happy than himself, and he had a girl in his arm that he made her feel happy without him trying. ''I make you happy?? How is that possible, Meg?'', he asked quietly, saying what was in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 8 EmptyJanuary 29th 2013, 12:44 am

"I don't know," Meg replied honestly. She brushed the back of her hand against his cheek and bit her lip. "I'm happy when I'm with you. I don't question it anymore," she shook her head. She laid her head back onto his shoulder and closed her eyes, gently wrapping her arms around him. She was tired. Crying for hours tended to make anyone tired.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 8 EmptyJanuary 29th 2013, 12:52 am

Adam took a deep breath and looked down to her lips, he was going to regret this after, but he wanted to do it now.... He slowly leaned down and kissed her lips softly. He didn't know what got in him, he was so confused about everything, and this girl made him feel like that.... He just wanted to kiss her, that was all he beleived at the moment. ''Thank you, Meg... For being by my side even if I screwed with you, and I'll probably do it again...'', he mumbled quietly agaisnt her lips...
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 8 EmptyJanuary 29th 2013, 1:03 am

Megara closed her eyes and melted into the kiss. She liked kissing him. She liked the way it made her feel. Like she was actually close to someone. She frowned slightly at his last words, but soon found that even with the chance of him screwing with her again, she didn't want to be away from him. "I don't care. I just want to be here. With you," she shrugged. "Why do you want me here?" she whispered against his lips.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 8 EmptyJanuary 29th 2013, 1:12 am

Adam smiled slightly at her words.... Damn, why was he so smily... maybe it was because of the drugs he took at the hospital. He brushed his lips softly against hers as he said, ''I don't know.... Perhaps, I'm tired of being alone, and I like when you're around...''
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 8 EmptyJanuary 29th 2013, 1:17 am

"You like when I'm around...? That's a first for me," Meg mumbled, smiling gently against his lips. She kissed him tenderly, her lips gentle but the kiss deep. When she broke the kiss, she laid her head onto his shoulder. "We should go to bed," she mumbled, placing a gentle kiss on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 8 EmptyJanuary 29th 2013, 1:46 am

Adam chuckled softly and leaned down once again to kiss her lips. ''If I could, I would carry you to my room, but...'', he said quietly, looking down at his chest all bandaged... ''Will you help me?'', he asked with a puppy face.

[gahhh, I didn't know what to write!! xd]
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 8 EmptyJanuary 29th 2013, 2:06 am

Meg nodded and got up, hooking her hair behind her ears. She helped him stand and allowed him to lean onto her side. She was small, but she could get him to the bedroom. She managed to help him walk there, and helped him to lay down. "There," she smiled. "I can sleep in the other bedroom, if you want."
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 8 EmptyJanuary 29th 2013, 2:31 am

Adam couldn't help but smile softly while she helped him walking towards his room. He sprawled on his bed and smiled in content hoping she was going to join him, but then he looked at her with some confusion, ''I thought you were going to sleep by my side, like the other night.... I don't bother at all'', he said softly.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 8 EmptyJanuary 29th 2013, 2:36 am

Meg smiled a bit, running her fingers through her hair absently. "I suppose I could..." she crawled onto the bed beside him and curled up at his side, wrapping one of her legs around his good leg. She leaned up and kissed his lips tenderly, her lips lingering there for a long while. She laid her head back onto his shoulder and yawned. "I'm glad I stayed," she mumbled sleepily.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 8 EmptyJanuary 29th 2013, 2:46 am

Adam looked down with a small smirk as he kissed her back. He put a little of tenderness into the kiss, not much so she couldn't think he had strong feelings for her, but she could noticed he cared about her. ''I'm gald I'm not alone...''', he mumbled quietly as he wrapped one of his arm around her.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 8 EmptyJanuary 29th 2013, 2:53 am

Meg smiled tiredly and snuggled closer up against his side. "Me too," she yawned. She drifted easily, unaware of what she said next. "Hey Adam? Guess what?" she smiled in her hazy sleep-state. "I know why I stayed. It's 'cause I think I'm in love with you," She mumbled before slipping fully into unconsciousness.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 8 EmptyJanuary 29th 2013, 3:06 am

Adam closed his eyes, and for the first time in the evening, he thought he could sleep. But he was wrong..... He was badly wrong. He tensed when he heard those words leaving her lips... No, she just didn't it.... She couldn't have said she was in love with him, that was impossible.... He looked down to her face and tried to see if he heard was true, but all he saw was a sleepy girl. He sneered and looked up to the ceiling, and he was thingk he could have some sleep time this night.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 8 EmptyJanuary 29th 2013, 3:10 am

At first, her dreams were peaceful and calm and light, like the first time she'd slept beside Adam. But, about halfway through the night, they shifted. She was back in the other realm, Hades ruling over her. But, that wasn't the bad part. the worst part was that she was back in the time when her heart had been broken. The dream was only reminding her what love had done to her. She started crying in her sleep, her frame shaking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Good Life [Tag: Meg]
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next