Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

Right from the Start, You were a Thief. ( Tag: Herc )

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurora Lovelin

Aurora Lovelin

Right from the Start, You were a Thief. ( Tag: Herc )  Empty
PostSubject: Right from the Start, You were a Thief. ( Tag: Herc )    Right from the Start, You were a Thief. ( Tag: Herc )  EmptyFebruary 1st 2013, 3:58 am

Aurora walks into the gym. Briefly inspecting the size of the place, she makes a small face, seemingly impressed. She walks up to the front counter, placing her arms across it as she blinks her eyes at the receptionist. "Aurora Lovelin, signing up to become an active gym member." She announces to the receptionist, the girl raising her brow at Aurora. Aurora slid her card across the counter and the Receptionist to it cautiously before swiping it. She smiled instantly, realizing how much of a great customer Aurora will be. Aurora smirked as the girl handed her a list of the 'recommended' trainers in the gym. Aurora inspected the list, her finger passing by the names, "Hm..."
Back to top Go down
Hercules
Admin
Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Right from the Start, You were a Thief. ( Tag: Herc )    Right from the Start, You were a Thief. ( Tag: Herc )  EmptyFebruary 1st 2013, 4:16 am

Hercules sighed, checking the phone he'd only recently obtained. Meg hadn't called him in a few days. She was still ad Adam's loft. For someone who normally was trusting of others, Adam was the last person on Hercules' list. Even so, Meg didn't listen to him. That was no surprise, unfortunately. He sighed and set the phone down, stretching his arms above his head afterwards. "There's one of the trainers," The receptionist pointed to Hercules. "He's young, but he's the strongest we've got. Not too hard on the eyes, either," She mumbled, shrugging her shoulders. "His name is Hercules."
Back to top Go down
https://happilyeverafter.forumotion.com
Aurora Lovelin

Aurora Lovelin

PostSubject: Re: Right from the Start, You were a Thief. ( Tag: Herc )    Right from the Start, You were a Thief. ( Tag: Herc )  EmptyFebruary 1st 2013, 4:30 am

Aurora looked over at Hercules, inspecting him from top to bottom, stopping mid-way of course. "I feel like I'm getting diabetes just looking at him." She comments, mostly to herself but to the Receptionist also. Looking back, she nods, pushing the list back at the girl. "No Harm in tasting." The Receptionist nods, placing Aurora down on Hercules's trainer schedule.
Back to top Go down
Hercules
Admin
Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Right from the Start, You were a Thief. ( Tag: Herc )    Right from the Start, You were a Thief. ( Tag: Herc )  EmptyFebruary 1st 2013, 4:50 am

"Hercules!" The receptionist called over sweetly. Hercules shifted his bright blue gaze over to her, eyes wide with attention. "We have a new member for you to take care of," She giggled slightly. Herc smiled boyishly, obviously excited to get to have some sort of role. He hurried over, nearly tripping over some lady who was trying to do yoga. With an apologetic grin to her irritated scowl, Herc finally made his way over to the desk. "So, who's the guy, Lacy?" He asked, beaming. Lacy smirked and shifted her gaze onto Aurora. Hercules furrowed his brows before following her gaze and having his eyes land on the blonde girl. Of course, his eyes went a little bit wide. She was beautiful. But, that wasn't the main reason for his surprise. "But... She's a girl. Why does she need a trainer?" He asked, trying to whisper it, but failing. "She paid for a trainer. So, you're going to train her. Just, be gentle, Wonderboy," Lacy snickered. Herc's expression faltered slightly; So, she'd heard Meg call him that and picked it up? Great.

He turned his eyes back to Aurora and pursed his lips, gathering his wits. "I uh... I'm Hercules," he said, putting on his best grin -- though it came out goofy and boyish.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lovelin

Aurora Lovelin

PostSubject: Re: Right from the Start, You were a Thief. ( Tag: Herc )    Right from the Start, You were a Thief. ( Tag: Herc )  EmptyFebruary 1st 2013, 5:56 am

Aurora watched Hercules as he nearly killed an innocent lady trying to get over. She raised an amused eyebrow at him as he starts talking to the receptionist, twirling a piece of her blonde hair. She blinked her blue eyes back at him as he looked towards her. Smirking, she pushes herself off the counter. "Oh, don't worry. You won't break me so easily. It's you that should be afraid of being broken, Wonderboy." She tells him, getting closer to him until her face was a few inches away from his. Aurora pauses, giving him a small smirk before looking back at the receptionist, "Where to?" Lacy pointed towards a certain area, smirking at Hercules. "Thanks." She said to both, as she took Herc's water and headed towards the direction. She turns back around, "I'm Aurora by the way." She winks before walking once more.
Back to top Go down
Hercules
Admin
Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Right from the Start, You were a Thief. ( Tag: Herc )    Right from the Start, You were a Thief. ( Tag: Herc )  EmptyFebruary 1st 2013, 10:39 pm

Hercules followed after her and chuckled slightly. "A little thing like you? I doubt you could break me," He scoffed. "It's... N-Nice to meet you, Aurora," he smiled sheepishly. He rubbed the back of his neck as he walked to his area -- one generally away from others to avoid breaking anyond. "So... What kind of training are you wanting?" He questioned.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lovelin

Aurora Lovelin

PostSubject: Re: Right from the Start, You were a Thief. ( Tag: Herc )    Right from the Start, You were a Thief. ( Tag: Herc )  EmptyFebruary 1st 2013, 11:11 pm

Aurora takes her blonde hair and puts it into a high pony tail, smirking towards him. "Well, before any training happens, I must stretch. Or this little blonde will hurt herself." As she talks, she turns her back towards him and stretches down to her toes, showing that she happened to be very flexible. She raises back up, spreading her legs and reaching down once more. "So," She starts, still stretching. "I heard that you're the strongest here. Would you mind showing me?"
Back to top Go down
Hercules
Admin
Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Right from the Start, You were a Thief. ( Tag: Herc )    Right from the Start, You were a Thief. ( Tag: Herc )  EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 12:29 am

Hercules ran a hand through his short hair as he watched her. He swallowed roughly and blushed, looking away as she bent over so well directly in front of her. "S-S-Strongest...? Yeah, I-I guess..." He stammered, trying to compose himself. He went over to one of the weight machines and, instead of lifting a weight, he lifted the entire machine with one hand.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lovelin

Aurora Lovelin

PostSubject: Re: Right from the Start, You were a Thief. ( Tag: Herc )    Right from the Start, You were a Thief. ( Tag: Herc )  EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 12:41 am

Aurora raises back up, watching him. She turns back around and claps lightly. "I'm impressed. No wonder why every guy avoids you in a mile radius. And nearly every girl looks at you as if you're Sex on Wheels. Are you going to make a small girl like me turn int oa big buff man like yourself?" She asks, as she walks over to the bench press. Her leg goes over the top of the seat suggestively but her blue eyes blinking innocently towards him.
Back to top Go down
Hercules
Admin
Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Right from the Start, You were a Thief. ( Tag: Herc )    Right from the Start, You were a Thief. ( Tag: Herc )  EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 3:23 am

Hercules chuckled softly and looked away respectively. Her words about how girls saw him only made him smile nervously and blush. "I... I only want to train you how you would like me to," he said quietly. "I mean... You look like... Y-you're in pretty good shape," he admitted, smiling sheepishly as he looked back at her from under his lashes.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lovelin

Aurora Lovelin

PostSubject: Re: Right from the Start, You were a Thief. ( Tag: Herc )    Right from the Start, You were a Thief. ( Tag: Herc )  EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 3:54 am

Aurora almost pouts when he looks away but soon smiles as she sees him blushing. "Why, Thank you." She says, looking at him. Aurora looks away slightly, not saying anything before looking back at him, with a warm smile. "I like you, Hercules. You remind me of somebody that I used to know."
Back to top Go down
Hercules
Admin
Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Right from the Start, You were a Thief. ( Tag: Herc )    Right from the Start, You were a Thief. ( Tag: Herc )  EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 4:05 am

Hercules smiled a bit as she spoke of liking him. He thrived on being liked by others, considering he never really had been as a child. He had always been so clumsy and lame. "Really? Who?" He asked, moving over to casually lean on the wall. Though, he over guessed how far it was from him and his lean became more a fall that he quickly tried to cover up by moving closer to the wall and smiling sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lovelin

Aurora Lovelin

PostSubject: Re: Right from the Start, You were a Thief. ( Tag: Herc )    Right from the Start, You were a Thief. ( Tag: Herc )  EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 4:18 am

Aurora shakes her head lightly, looking down and remembering. "Someone that I loved a long time ago..." She whispers before looking up, catching him nearly fall. She giggles, covering her mouth to cover the nearly foreign sound from her lips. "However, he was a bit more... stable than you are now."
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Right from the Start, You were a Thief. ( Tag: Herc )    Right from the Start, You were a Thief. ( Tag: Herc )  EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 4:21 am

Hercules grins a bit as he heard her giggle. It was soft, like Belle's. It only made her cuter. "Stable? Pft. I-I'm stable! Just... clumsy," He chuckled, shrugging his shoulders. "So, you loved a guy like me?" He asked, tilting his head to the side and rubbing the back of his neck a bit. "Guess that means my chances aren't too far off of wooing you, eh?" He said, his tone playful. He then held up his palms in front of him in defense. "Kidding. Kidding... Trust me, I know you're way outta my league," he smiled shyly.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lovelin

Aurora Lovelin

PostSubject: Re: Right from the Start, You were a Thief. ( Tag: Herc )    Right from the Start, You were a Thief. ( Tag: Herc )  EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 4:30 am

Aurora listened to him, her brow raising as a smile played on her lips. She tilted her head slightly, "I did love a guy like you, however, he was confident that he'll nail any girl within sights. He was also an ass at times too, which actually makes you guys a bit more different." Aurora says, placing a finger on her lips before looking back at Hercules. She smirks before standing, walking over to him. She places her hands behind her, looking up at him with her blue eyes. "Hercules... Ask me out on a date..."
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Right from the Start, You were a Thief. ( Tag: Herc )    Right from the Start, You were a Thief. ( Tag: Herc )  EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 4:36 am

Hercules made a face as she described the guy. He knew guys like that. Didn't like them. However, his attention refocused on her as she came closer to him. Her statement made his eyes go a little wide, but he had to compose himself. Missing a chance like this would be a mistake and he knew it. Besides, Meg was out of his reach. He smiled shyly at her and bit his lips lightly. "Are you going to turn me down if I do?" He questioned, arching a brow down to her, though a small smile played on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lovelin

Aurora Lovelin

PostSubject: Re: Right from the Start, You were a Thief. ( Tag: Herc )    Right from the Start, You were a Thief. ( Tag: Herc )  EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 5:42 am

"Well, it depends on how you ask me. " Aurora smiles back at him, her brow arched also in playfulness.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Right from the Start, You were a Thief. ( Tag: Herc )    Right from the Start, You were a Thief. ( Tag: Herc )  EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 6:01 am

Hercules smiled softly and bit his lip. He hesitated, but then moved his hand over and gently brushed a loose strand of her blonde hair back behind her ear. "Miss Lovelin... Would you like to go to dinner with me tonight?" He questioned, arching a brow at her with a small smile on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lovelin

Aurora Lovelin

PostSubject: Re: Right from the Start, You were a Thief. ( Tag: Herc )    Right from the Start, You were a Thief. ( Tag: Herc )  EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 6:29 am

Aurora bit the bottom of her lip as he brushed one of her strands back, strangely enjoying the feeling of his touch.

Right from the Start, You were a Thief. ( Tag: Herc )  Tumblr_m2pm14Dxbn1ro0csj

"Yes, I would love to go on a date you with, Wonderboy." She responds back at him, a smile across her features. "As long as you promise me you won't take down the whole Restaurant with your clumsiness." She adds in, a playfulness embedded with her tone.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Right from the Start, You were a Thief. ( Tag: Herc )    Right from the Start, You were a Thief. ( Tag: Herc )  EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 6:45 am

Hercules chuckled and rolled his eyes. "Oh, you're funny, too, huh?" He teased, smirking down to her. "Triple threat, then. Beautiful, fit, and funny?" He shook his head and smiled. "Lucky me," he whispered before kissing her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lovelin

Aurora Lovelin

PostSubject: Re: Right from the Start, You were a Thief. ( Tag: Herc )    Right from the Start, You were a Thief. ( Tag: Herc )  EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 7:48 am

Aurora winks at him, "It's a very deadly threesome." She smiles at him before a blush creeps across her cheeks as he kisses her on the cheek. She pushes him lightly in playfulness before walking to her bag, grabbing a pen. She walks back over to Hercules, grabbing his hand and writing on his palm before kissing it lightly, leaving a lip stain on his palm next to a number.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Right from the Start, You were a Thief. ( Tag: Herc )    Right from the Start, You were a Thief. ( Tag: Herc )  EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 7:55 am

Hercules chuckled, smirking to himself as she walked over to her bag. He tilted his head to the side and arched a brow, watching as she wrote on his hand. "Oh, a phone number," He mumbled, trying to say it only to himself.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lovelin

Aurora Lovelin

PostSubject: Re: Right from the Start, You were a Thief. ( Tag: Herc )    Right from the Start, You were a Thief. ( Tag: Herc )  EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 9:07 am

Aurora watches him, a smile spreading on her lips. She giggles before reaching up and kissing him on the cheek, now leaving a stain on his cheek. She nearly bounces back over to her bag and picks it up, turning around to look at him. "Space Needle, 8:00. Don't be late alright?" She tells him, heading out the door backwards, only to run into the wall next to the door. "Oops!" She giggles nervously, waving Goodbye to Hercules before heading out.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Right from the Start, You were a Thief. ( Tag: Herc )    Right from the Start, You were a Thief. ( Tag: Herc )  EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 9:18 am

Hercules grinned as he watched her go. She was adorable, wasn't she? At least he wasn't the only one who was a little clumsy. He looked down to the number on his hand and smiled boyishly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Right from the Start, You were a Thief. ( Tag: Herc )    Right from the Start, You were a Thief. ( Tag: Herc )  Empty

Back to top Go down

Right from the Start, You were a Thief. ( Tag: Herc )
Page 1 of 1