Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam

Adam

Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc] Empty
PostSubject: Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc]   Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc] EmptyFebruary 12th 2013, 1:24 am

Adam didn't take his eyes from Meg, he was worried, anybody could tell that by the look on his face... They needed a plan to make Meg safe, her safety was his top priority at the moment. Adam pursed his lips as he gently smoothed her hair down, he didn't bother with his cellphone vibrating on the pocket of his shirt... He would come up with an excuse to the agency later. Through the short way back to his loft, Adam kept quiet, his mind far from that place. He insisted on carrying Meg on his arms, and when the doorman said the agency had called him, Adam only waved him off and asked if they called again, he should say he wasn't feeling well and he would go working tomorrow. With that he walked into the elevator and waited to Hercules be by his side before he made the thing work to bring them to his floor.

''You're safe now...'', he whispered gently as he sat on the couch, keeping her lying on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Hercules
Admin
Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc]   Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc] EmptyFebruary 12th 2013, 1:33 am

Hercules drove as good as he could -- which, surprisingly, was pretty well. He made it to the loft and followed Adam upstairs, his eyes on Meg. Anyone could tell she wasn't doing good, and neither was Adam. Hercules pursed his lips and walked into the loft, his guilt on his shoulders now the more he thought about things. He smiled sadly as he heard Adam still trying to talk to the emotionless girl on his lap. Meg could have been mistaken for being asleep, but she was far from it. She wasn't even sure if she could sleep. She laid numbly against Adam's chest, her mind reeling as it too tried to come up with ways to handle everything. She wanted Adam's words to be true. She wanted to feel safe, as she always did in his arms. But, having a burn mark on her arm now only made it that much more obvious that Hades was there, and he was set on taking her. "Maybe I should stay here. Hades is scared of me -- me being around her raises the chances of him staying away more often. When you're sleeping, I could watch her and vise versa," Hercules offered.
Back to top Go down
https://happilyeverafter.forumotion.com
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc]   Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc] EmptyFebruary 12th 2013, 2:45 am

Adam smoothed her arm gently and looked down to her.... He wanted to cry, he saw how bad Meg's mind was now, and he wanted to cry, because he couldn't do much to change that. ''At the kitchen... There is a first-aid box'', he mumbled quietly to Hercules. He could go and walk over there to get the box, but he wouldn't leave Meg's side again. ''You could stay... You could sleep at Meg's room'', Adam nodded quietly. As much Adam didn't like the idea of having Hercules staying there for a while, he had to agree that Hades was afraid of him, and that would be a wise thing to do.... ''There must be something we could do to stop him... The more he uses his magic, the more he gets tired... What if we find a way to make his magic discharged for good?'', Adam suggested with a little hope... He didn't know Hades so well as Meg or Hercules, but he wished they could do something about it... If Hades stayed on this realm, with no power that would be good for both sides... He wouldn't be a threat for them, and Hercules' parents would be free from him...
Back to top Go down
Hercules
Admin
Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc]   Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc] EmptyFebruary 12th 2013, 2:57 am

Hercules nodded and got up, moving into the kitchen and getting the first aid box. He brought it into the living room and knelt down beside the couch. He could tell Adam was in a hard place right now, and he understood why. He'd never seen Meg so far lost before, and Hercules had known her longer -- for him to be able to say that meant something. He worked quietly on her wrist, frowning as he noted that Meg did not respond -- no flinching or wincing or anything. It was like she didn't feel it.

"Adam... There's nothing we can do right now except take care of Meg. She's the one who knows Hades. She's spent years with him. We need her help, and right now, she's not much use to anyone. Take her to bed. Do whatever it is you do to get her back," Hercules sighed, finishing up on her arm and standing up. "I'm going to go lie down," He nodded. He made his way to the bedroom he knew to be Meg's and shut the door behind himself.

With him gone, Meg curled a little closer to Adam. She was more comfortable now, that much was obvious.
Back to top Go down
https://happilyeverafter.forumotion.com
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc]   Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc] EmptyFebruary 12th 2013, 3:10 am

Adam pursed his lips as he saw meg on his arms... She didn't respond to any of their touches, neither Hercules or his.... He was very upset on seeing her like that. He looked up to Hercules briefly as he talked, and nodded quietly... He wanted to do something about Hades quickly, but Meg knew the bastard better than anyone on the room, and Adam didn't want to push her so soon... He noticed how Meg get closer to him as they were alone, and that made him less tensed. ''Would you like to go to our room?'', he mumbled softly, and kissed her temple gently. All the fear he felt when he saw her dissapearing at school was gone now as she laid in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc]   Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc] EmptyFebruary 12th 2013, 3:15 am

Megara liked how, in the silence around them, his voice soothed her. His kiss to her temple had the same effect. However, she did not look at him or open her eyes for that matter. She simply nodded her head in just the slightest in response to his question. She wanted to stay close to him. She felt real emotions when she was with Adam -- when it was just them, together. She wanted to feel. She didn't want to lose herself; not again.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc]   Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc] EmptyFebruary 12th 2013, 3:28 am

He also nodded quietly in response and got up from the couch right after... His steps were quiet on the floor, even with his shoes... ''I'll be right back...'', he whispered softly as he laid her on the bed, and pecked her lips before walking towards his closet... Over there, he took his clothes off, and wore only a comfy sweatpants. He smiled weakly as he saw her on the bed... That woman lying on the bed wasn't the Meg he knew, and he would do his best to make that funny, smartess girl back... ''I brought one of my shirts if you'll want to wear...'', he mumbled softly and laid by her side, holding her closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc]   Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc] EmptyFebruary 12th 2013, 3:36 am

Megara opened her eyes finally as she was laid onto the bed. She didn't like the distance created by him walking to the closet at all, but managed silently. As he came back to her, she curled close to him, her eyes downcast. "... I'd... like that," She mumbled, nodding her head. She sat up lazily and started to take off her tank top. She paused, however, and bit her lip slightly. "Help...?" She requested quietly, her gaze on her hands at the hem of her shirt as she fiddled with the fabric there. She could take off her own clothing, but she liked the feeling it left on her skin when he did it for her.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc]   Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc] EmptyFebruary 12th 2013, 3:45 am

''I would love to...'', he whispered softly and crawled on the bed, to seat in front of her. He took her hand gently into his and kissed her knuckles gently before pulling her arms up. He softly grabbed the hem of her tank, and pulled the thing off from her small frame... He leaned down and kissed her lips softly, then he leaned back slightly and put his shirt on her, but there was something wrong about her yet. ''I think you would be more comfortable without your jeans, right?'', he mumbled with a small smirk and leaned her down again. He kissed her neck softly as his hands slid down on her sides and he gently unfasted her pants, dropping them on the floor. ''How you're feeling now?'', he mumbled softly as he leaned up to lay on her side again.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc]   Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc] EmptyFebruary 12th 2013, 3:53 am

Megara smiled, but it did not appear on her lips. Perhaps it was only mental. She loved the way he touched her. Her eyes slowly moved to fix their gaze on him, watching the way his lips curved into smirks. She chewed on her bottom lip as his hands moved along her sides and to her jeans. His hands always left burning paths along her skin. But, this feeling was different. It was like that heat was underneath her skin -- already there, just being brought up by his touch. Free from her tight jeans, she stretched her legs out and then turned her gaze up to his blue eyes as he spoke. She studied his eyes for a moment, laying there silently. Instead of speaking, she gently caressed his cheek and leaned over to him, pressing her lips to his in a tender kiss. Even if she could not speak what she was trying to do -- how she was trying to feel -- her kiss managed to tell the story for her. She wanted to feel love -- to know Hades had no control over her, considering he'd said she'd never love nor be loved again.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc]   Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc] EmptyFebruary 12th 2013, 4:01 am

Adam gazed down to her eyes, and pursed his lips briefly as she was moving up towards him. He smirked softly as she kissed him, and he could feel the whirl of emotions she was conveying on that touch. He could tell she wanted to be loved, she needed to be loved.... And he would love her, he would love her for a long, long time. His hands slid down on her hips, and he tried to put all his emotions into the kiss, he tried to show her he also needed to be loved, but he needed to love too, and he would love her.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc]   Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc] EmptyFebruary 12th 2013, 4:09 am

Meg felt her heart beat a little faster as his emotions ran through her veins faster than her own could. She slid her hand from his cheek to loosely tangle in his hair, allowing her to have some grip to tug him over her, granting her access to slip her arms around his neck and hold herself closer to him in that puzzle-piece manner they fit in. Their lips moved in sync, just as they always did. Her heart sped up further in her chest as she got subtle spikes of feeling back. Being with him always awakened even her dullest nerves. That was what she needed.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc]   Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc] EmptyFebruary 12th 2013, 4:18 am

Adam smiled slightly onto the kiss as he deepened it... He didn't know how long that one kiss lasted, but he knew how much that kiss mattered, for both of them. ''I love you, Meg... Don't you ever forget this, okay?'', he whispered breathlessly with a boyish smirk as he looked down to her face. He then brushed the hair from her face, caressing her cheek softly as he moved his hand down to her neck, and after he leaned down again, to kiss her lips tenderly.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc]   Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc] EmptyFebruary 12th 2013, 4:24 am

Megara looked up at him as he whispered to her. His voice was soft and soothing and husky and loving all at the same time. The way he brushed her hair away and caressed the skin of her cheek only made her be swept farther into the emotions. She leaned up into the kiss a bit, not oblivious to the few simple tears that were sliding from the corners of her eyes. She was not sad, though. She made sure her kiss promised that. These were merely tears of love, just as the ones the night before had been when they'd finally spoken their love. "I love you, too," She whispered against his lips, her voice scratchy, but still tender.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc]   Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc] EmptyFebruary 12th 2013, 9:46 pm

His eyes fluttered softly as he leaned back, and her words, her kiss... They just confirmed her feelings about him, and he was happy for the first time since Hades showed up... He shook his head and closed his eyes, thinking that just a few hours ago he thought he had lost her, the only true love he had in his entirely being. As he opened his eyes and turned his blue hues towards her face he pouted slightly. he noticed the tears on her face, ''What's wrong, love? You're here with me now, I won't let anything happen to you'', he whispered softly and kissed her tears away from her face. Crying was good, in a certain way, because it showed him that she was feeling again, she was becoming different from that lifeless girl he found on the graveyard.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc]   Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc] EmptyFebruary 12th 2013, 9:51 pm

Meg smiled through her tears and shook her head lightly. "N-Nothing is wrong... That's why I'm crying," She whispered, laughing slightly as she knew how odd that sounded. "I thought... I'd lost you... and that made me start to lose myself," She explained quietly, gently caressing his cheek as she looked upon his chiseled face. "I didn't know how to bring myself back but... You did -- somehow," she smiled and bit her bottom lip. "I don't want to lose it... you... us... this," she stroked her thumb against his cheek. "I just... hate that you're putting up with that asshole just because of me," she frowned.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc]   Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc] EmptyFebruary 12th 2013, 10:49 pm

''I thought I'd lost you too... I felt so powerless against Hades. I hate magic'', he mumbled quietly, but remebered himself that they were alright now, and he couldn't help but think Hercules as a scarecrow to that fallen God. ''I don't want to lose you too, my love.... I can't imagine my life without you anymore'', he whispered quietly and kissed her lips gently as he pulled her close to him. ''We can stop him, you know.... You know him better than anyone else in this realm, do you have any idea of what could be his weakest spot?'', he asked softly, but he didn't hide all the urgency behind his voice. Hades needed to be stopped as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc]   Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc] EmptyFebruary 12th 2013, 11:07 pm

Megara smiled a bit, her heart fluttering in her chest when he spoke of his life with her. She couldn't see herself without him anymore, either. Then again, the only life she could think of having without him was one that was not truly herself. It was that emotionless self she'd been earlier. She creased her brow as he started to talk about Hades. The fire started to fade in her eyes again. "I... I don't know. I-I would have to think of... when I was with him in the other realm and... I don't want to go there... Not again," she mumbled, looking away from him now.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc]   Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc] EmptyFebruary 12th 2013, 11:22 pm

Adam quickly realized it was a bad move talking about Hades so soon, he cursed himself for making that sparkle of life fading into her again. ''Sorry, love...'', he cupped her face gently and leaned down to kiss her lips gently. ''I didn't mean to upset you'', he said in between his kisses. Then he laid by her side agina and pulled her closer, resting her head upon his shoulder. ''Just think about us, okay? We'll be fine'', he whispered softly as he smoothed her hair down.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc]   Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc] EmptyFebruary 12th 2013, 11:31 pm

Meg sighed, knowing he hadn't meant to cause her sadness. She laughed sadly as he kept kissing her lips so tenderly. She curled close to his side and leaned her head to his shoulder he placed it there. "I like thinking about us," she admitted, chewing her bottom lip aimlessly as she brushed her fingers against his chest. "You said... you can't see your life without me in it," she started, smiling to herself at that simple thought. "What do you see, then? For us?" she whispered, nuzzling her face to his shoulder and placing scattered, soft kisses on his bare skin. She liked that warm feeling of his skin under her lips.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc]   Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc] EmptyFebruary 12th 2013, 11:52 pm

''What do I see?'', he mumbled softly as he aimless caressed her arm with his thumb. He liked the feeling of her lips against his skin, he felt more alive when she did that. ''Well... I want you to graduate at school, and I also want to buy that modeling agency. I hate being an employee'', he said with a small chuckled and leaned down to kiss her forehead gently... ''I want to be happy in this realm, and I can't see that without you by my side... I just want to have you, and love you'', he whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc]   Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc] EmptyFebruary 13th 2013, 12:16 am

Megara smiled a bit, liking the idea of having a plan that involved Adam. Graduating, him having the career he wanted... It all sounded nice. "You have me," she whispered, moving to climb on top of him now. She straddled his waist and smiled slightly as she pulled her hair over one shoulder. "You know what I see for us?" She questioned, arching a brow. "I see us...like this. Everyday. I want to fall asleep to your smile and wake up to that peaceful look you have on your face when you're asleep... I can see our love making itself into a little spoiled, smartass baby who has your eyes and your good looks," she smiled shyly, her fingers tracing an aimless pattern on his chest. "I love you... I love making love to you... I love the way you look at me and the way you actually want to be with me and be here for me... I want to love you like that -- even better and more than that. I want there to be no doubt of how much I love you, despite how hard I tried to fight falling in love with you," she smiled sadly and shook her head. "I love you," she sighed, leaning down and kissing his lips deeply.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc]   Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc] EmptyFebruary 13th 2013, 1:08 am

Adam hummed soflty on his throat as she climbed on his top, and his hands promptly slid down on her thighs, caressing the skin gently there with his thumb... He smirked softly as she started speaking, but the more she talked, the more his gaze into her violent hues got intent. Of course he wanted that all for them, but he was afraid of speaking that out loud, maybe she didn't want that, or maybe she didn't want it at the moment. He could feel his heart pounding onto his chest, as she traced patterns on his skin, and he knew she could tell how fast was his pulsation. He looked up to her with awe in his eyes, and he gasped quietly at her next words... He was lucky, that was all that he had on his mind as she spoke, and when she kissed him.... He kissed her back, deeply, passionately, tenderly, he tried to convey all these emotions on his kiss. He could feel their lips moving in sync, and they were both full of emotion that Adam thought he was dizzy, lost in those strong feelings.

While they kissed, Adam gently turned them around, so he could be on top of her. He wrapped her legs around his hips, and placed a few soft kisses after it... ''I love you too, Megara. More than I could ever thought I was able to... I love the way your eyes shine when you're happy, and I love the dimples on your cheeks when you laugh'', he kissed her cheek gently as he said, ''I also love the feeling of your skin against mine, the way our lips move when we kiss, and the way we make love'', he whispered softly, ''I would love to have that future with you, Meg. And I'll make the best I can to make that true'', he whispered with a husky voice and kissed her again, tenderly and passionately as before.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc]   Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc] EmptyFebruary 13th 2013, 1:27 am

Megara let him roll them, her eyes tender as she gazed up at him. She felt tears come back to her eyes as he spoke, her heart fluttering in her chest with each word. She slid her arms around his neck and brushed her fingers through his hair gently. "I love you," she whispered into the kiss as their lips met. She held him close to her and smiled against his lips. She had a chance to be with someone and have that future she had dreamed of since she was little. Not only that, but she was with a man should couldn't have ever dreamed of ever being with -- both in the good and bad terms. She moved her lips against his until she could not breathe anymore. She brushed her lips against his jaw and smiled at his ear. "I want you to make love to me," she whispered into his ear, her voice soft and tender as she brushed her fingers in his soft hazel locks.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc]   Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc] EmptyFebruary 13th 2013, 2:18 am

Adam smiled breathelessly as she pulled from the kiss, he couldn't describe the feeling he had on his chest as he laid there with Meg into his arms. Once he had imagined he wouldn't have a life, all he could see was dark, and now, things were different... There was a light now, Meg was the light, and nor Hades or Hercules could take that light from him. ''I love you... And I love to make love to you'', he whispered softly at the skin on her cheek, and he gently started tracing kisses on her jaw... Then he took the shirt from her frame and leaned down to kiss her lips again.

Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc] Tumblr_mbaydcdasG1rwvg1f
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc]   Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc] Empty

Back to top Go down

Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next