Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

Somebody that I used to know ( Tag: Ariel )

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurora Lovelin

Aurora Lovelin

Somebody that I used to know ( Tag: Ariel ) Empty
PostSubject: Somebody that I used to know ( Tag: Ariel )   Somebody that I used to know ( Tag: Ariel ) EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 3:47 am

Aurora loved living in Seattle. It truly differed from her Kingdom. People didn't treat her like Royalty because they had to, but they wanted to. The air felt different, a lot more free than having the constant pressures of living up. Now, no one dared to pressure her. However, the one thing she didn't like... The weather. The constant downpour of Rain annoyed her, almost wishing that someone in the heavens blessed them with one less day of showers. Her prayers weren't answered but fired back, the weather casting in almost a flood. Sadly, she'd wound up stuck outside when this started.

Aurora hopped into the nearest place she could as others were doing the same. She came in with a small group of others in Ariel's shop. She looked around at the collection in Awe. She's never seen so much beautiful items before. "Wow, these are all so gorgeous..."
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

Somebody that I used to know ( Tag: Ariel ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somebody that I used to know ( Tag: Ariel )   Somebody that I used to know ( Tag: Ariel ) EmptyFebruary 3rd 2013, 10:57 pm

Ariel looked up from aimlessly dusting off a table of knick-knacks, and humming softly to herself, when she heard several people enter the shop. She smiled brightly to them all as she quickly put her rag away before heading over to a blonde who seemed particularly interested in shops items. "I know! Aren't they amazing?" she asked the girl cheerfully, in response to the blonde's earlier comment. "They're all so intricate and unique. I'd take them all if I could," Ariel continued, picking up a small hand mirror and running her fingers over the embellishment, and laughing lightly. A smaller chuckle then escaped her throat as she looked down fondly at the mirror, twirling it carefully in her hands as she thought about her collection back home. "Look around and tell me if you find anything you really love," Ariel instructed the blonde gently as she looked back up at her, a friendly grin on her face.
Back to top Go down

Somebody that I used to know ( Tag: Ariel )
Page 1 of 1