Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

It's a strange Wold, after all...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

It's a strange Wold, after all... Empty
PostSubject: It's a strange Wold, after all...   It's a strange Wold, after all... EmptyFebruary 3rd 2013, 9:14 pm

This fanfic is about the Marina's and Damon's first three days after waking in Seattle.
The attic: http://yupiu.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/attic-house-2.jpg

Day 1
There was an annoying light hurting her eyes. Marina woke up, and as soon she realized where she was she jumped in her bed. That wasn’t her room, that was a different place from anywhere she had known. The place looked like an attic, and there was only one thing familiar to her, her father’s chest. Looking to her side, she saw something like a crib, and a baby boy’s head was peeking from the crib’s bars… “Dada?”, he mumbled with a sweet, boyish voice and Marina looked around, “John?”, she gasped, and walked towards Damon, taking him in her arms. “Where are we, baby boy?”, she whispered and looked at the window… She completely lost her breath, and walked back towards the room startled… That was a different world, that wasn’t Nirethia at all.

She ran towards the door, and started calling from John while Damon played with a strand from her hair. She walked downstairs and found herself on a hall with several doors. And then she found another stair… “John?”, she kept calling, becoming more scared as she didn’t see any sign of him. “Who is John? I told you I don’t want you bringing men here, Miss Dalmar… This is a respectful hostel.”, a woman scolded her from Marina’s back, and she turned with wide eyes. “Where am I?”, she mumbled quietly, and held Damon close to her, afraid of that strange stuff to hurt him. “My, my…. You had a good party yesterday, hmm?”, the woman seemed amused, which made Marina more confused… “I’m Ms. Flowers, and I rented my charming attic to you, does that ring a bell?”, she rose an eyebrow still amused, and Marina nodded. “Where am I?”, she repeated again, and the woman laughed… “Here’s your newspaper, and you should change before breakfast is served…”, she handed a strange paper to Marina, and then she looked down to herself. She was wearing a strange nightgown, which rem was way up to her knees… She gasped again, and ran back to her attic. “This is a strange world…”, she mumbled to Damon, and he just cooed.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: It's a strange Wold, after all...   It's a strange Wold, after all... EmptyFebruary 3rd 2013, 9:16 pm

Day 2
The newspaper was very useful, she was told from there that she was in a land called Seattle, and this wasn’t very different from Nirethia, this place had its own problems, but there was so much more people in there, that Marina felt so small in this realm. There was no kings or queens, not in this country at least, and there was no sign of John anywhere. The place where she lived now was fine… The attic was romantic, and clean… And thankfully Ms. Flowers provide the food for her, and the other people that lived there. Marina had talked to a few on the other day, and they seemed pretty nice. This whole place seemed pretty nice actually, there was no sign of Eric or Joseph anywhere, but she missed all of her friends, like Jasmine, Flynn, Aladdin, Odette, and even Belle she was missing. Marina was playing with Damon on her lap, when something rang. She screamed startled and Damon looked at her with wide eyes… “Sorry, little one”, she whispered, but the same thing rang again. Marina walked around and saw the thing that was making the sound. She didn’t touch anything since she got there, only the bed, and the dressing room. She looked fixed at the thing making the sound and poked a few times… It didn’t look dangerous, and suddenly the thing stopped. She looked back to Damon in her bed, and she giggled, “I think we’re safe now…”, she whispered, but right after she jumped again when the thing rang again. She shook the thing and when she finally put the pieces separated, the thing stopped ringing. Instead a noise was heard on the smaller thing and Marina frowned as she put it closer to her ear… “Is anyone there?? Hello? Marina??”… Marina gasped, “How can you talk?”, she asked in awe… “How can I talk??? Marina where have you been??? Why you’re not here, working??”, Marina bit her lip, and looked at Damon, “I had a good party yesterday??”, she said uncertain if that made sense. However she could hear a sigh on the other side of the line… “You had…. Okay Marina… I’ll tell you got sick today, and I’ll try to handle things without you… But don’t miss the work tomorrow, I need you here!”, the woman said, and Marina smiled, “Thank you, so much…..”
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: It's a strange Wold, after all...   It's a strange Wold, after all... EmptyFebruary 3rd 2013, 9:17 pm

Day 3

Marina found out she always left Damon with Mr. Flowers while she was working… Funny, she only remembered of being just 2 days in that land but it seemed like she had lived there since she was born. She knew exactly where she was going, and the most amazing and scariest thing was the knew how to ride that strange carriage… It was made of metal, and very fast, but she managed it very well till the place where she worked. She was a mediator, and it was almost the same thing she did in Nirethia, which made her feel happy about it. She heard about others problems, and tried to find a diplomatic solution that would make justice for both parts… And it seemed she was good at what she worked, because of the happy faces her co-workers made when she arrived at the office. But she made some gaffes during the days, she wasn’t used with all the things in this new realm, and thankfully, the excuse of having a good party on the other day worked fine on that situation. Many of them asked about Damon, and other girls also asked about her mysterious fiancé. Marina as usual, smiled and was gentle with all of them. On the end of her expedient, she finally had some time to read the newspaper… She turned some pages, and saw the photo of a handsome young man on the business section. He was alone on the picture, and he seemed like a very successful man, and there was something about his eyes, they looked familiar to her. She read the subtitle, and gasped loudly, “John!!”, she smiled like a fool and looked around, seeing all the faces turned to her. She just giggled and read it again… No, she didn’t misread that, his name was John Rolfe, and she was sure it was her John.

She read the notice about him, but that wasn’t too clear… She only knew he was on a charitable event that evening, and that he was a CEO of certain company. Then she took her jacket and drove to her house. “How can I find information in this city?”, she asked anxiously to Ms. Flowers…. “Have you tried your laptop?”. Marina frowned, “My laptop?”, she said, trying to get familiar with the word. “God, what kind of drugs you’re nowadays….”, the woman mused and Marina followed her to her room. “This is your laptop, and this is how this works….”, the woman taught her, and Marina looked at those small thing with widened eyes. “Thanks, Ms. Flowers…”, she mumbled in awe as the woman walked from her room, and took Damon in her lap, as she looked at the blank page in front of her… The little boy started playing with the keyboard, and Marina giggled softly… “No, my angel… We don’t need to know about “gdoemnlv”, she giggled, and then she started typing the words. ‘John Rolfe’. She found about a man that lived in the 1500’, and then she found about the man she saw on the newspaper. Like her, he had a whole life in Seattle, and he wasn’t married, which made Marina sure he was the man she was looking for. She opened a big image of him, and Damon touched the screen. “Dada?”, he asked, looking from the image to Marina… “Yes… That’s dad!”, she mumbled and felt the tears running from her eyes. She gathered all the information she could about him, but there was none about where he lived… Then she decided to look for him at his business on the next morning. She didn’t even sleep much that night, she was nervous about meeting him, he could be an assassin, and an asshole, but she loved him and he got her so deep, that she couldn’t shake him, not in Nirethia, neither in Seattle, or whatever other realm they would be sent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's a strange Wold, after all...   It's a strange Wold, after all... Empty

Back to top Go down

It's a strange Wold, after all...
Page 1 of 1