Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

Strange Technology [Tag: Eric]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

Strange Technology [Tag: Eric] Empty
PostSubject: Strange Technology [Tag: Eric]   Strange Technology [Tag: Eric] EmptyFebruary 22nd 2013, 2:12 am

Kida wrung her hands a bit nervously as she leaned onto the counter behind the nursing station. One of the other nurses, Lily, noticed her anxiety. "Kida...? What's up?" The younger nurse questioned. "I'm supposed to get an ultrasound today... I've never even seen one done," she admitted. Lily arched a brow. "Well... where's your fiance?" She asked. "On his way, I think," Kida mumbled, her hands moving to caress her bump absently. "Don't worry about it, Kida... It'll just show you your baby on a computer. It doesn't hurt or anything," Lily assured her, reaching over and touching her hand. Kida sighed and nodded, smiling a bit after. "I'll be able to see my baby...?" she mumbled. "Mhm..." Lily giggled then. "Sheesh Kida... You weren't kidding when you said you grew up sheltered," Lily smirked. Kida laughed softly and nodded, looking down to the ground then. Sheltered. From a different realm. There wasn't that much difference.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Strange Technology [Tag: Eric]   Strange Technology [Tag: Eric] EmptyFebruary 22nd 2013, 2:12 pm

Eric cursed to himself as he walked down on the hallways to find Kida. He was late, and this time he wasn't so locky on fiding a cab, which made him notes in his mind tha the needed to leard how to drive that thing called car, and just to make things more interesting, he needed to learn all that using his hook. Finding those hair strands wasn't difficult, he sighed in relief and walked towards her, giving the other nurse a small smile... ''I hope I'm not too late... But I have good excuses'', he mumbled with a charmingly smile and kissed her tenderly.
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: Strange Technology [Tag: Eric]   Strange Technology [Tag: Eric] EmptyFebruary 22nd 2013, 9:54 pm

Kida smiled as she spotted Eric. She shook her head, gently returning his kiss. "It's alright... You're not that late," she mumbled. She then tilted her head, her curiosity for his excuse rising, but not for a normal reason. She ran her tongue over her bottom lip and arched a brow. "Your lips taste different," she mumbled. "Should I be worried?" she mused.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Strange Technology [Tag: Eric]   Strange Technology [Tag: Eric] EmptyFebruary 22nd 2013, 11:14 pm

Eric gently wrapped his arm around her waist, and smirked seeing her running her tongue on her lip. She was sexy, and Eric couldn't hold a grin. When she mumbled, he frowned a little, but right after the penny dropped, she must had tasted Belle's lipstick on his lips. ''No, you don't need to be worried. I have great news actually'', he murmured, and kissed her temple gently.
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: Strange Technology [Tag: Eric]   Strange Technology [Tag: Eric] EmptyFebruary 22nd 2013, 11:39 pm

Kida smirked slightly and tilted her head, her teeth biting onto her bottom lip slightly. "Alright... What's the news?" she questioned, arching a brow up.

(distracted reply is short. XD)
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Strange Technology [Tag: Eric]   Strange Technology [Tag: Eric] EmptyFebruary 22nd 2013, 11:57 pm

Eric smirked slightly, and softly pulled her chin down, so her lip would be free from her teeht. He wouldn't take her right now around all those people around them. His hand gently rested upon her hip, and he started, ''I was walking from the police station to here, but I still had some free time. On my way I looked at a library, and I had a feeling I needed to walk into there...'', he cleaned his throat, ''I found Belle there... And we met a young couple with serious issues, and then I met Damon, and I made peace with Marina...'', he smiled and brushed a loose strand of her hair from her face. ''I told you I had great news'', he winked.

[That's okay -BlamesCry!Xp-
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: Strange Technology [Tag: Eric]   Strange Technology [Tag: Eric] EmptyFebruary 23rd 2013, 12:02 am

"Belle?!" Kida gasped, smiling brightly. She paused slightly as he mentioned a couple. "What issue did the couple have?" She questioned, furrowing her brow. At his next few remarks, she giggled and smiled. "Good... Marina's a nice girl. And, Damon's adorable," she shrugged. "That's all pretty great news... I'm just glad you made it here," she admitted, leaning up and kissing his lips gently. "Even if your lips do taste like Belle," she teased.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Strange Technology [Tag: Eric]   Strange Technology [Tag: Eric] EmptyFebruary 23rd 2013, 12:24 am

Eric rolled his eyes, slightly amused she guessed the taste of his lips. ''Crap, I got busted'', he chuckled and kissed her lips again. ''The girl. Meg. She's pregnant, and she was considering get rid of the baby'', he mumbled quietly. ''I helped her and her boyfriend to chenge their minds, and she wants to talk to you, that's why we're going to have dinner at their house tonight'', he nodded pleased he remembered all the important topics. Of course there were more things to speak, but they could be discussed later.
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: Strange Technology [Tag: Eric]   Strange Technology [Tag: Eric] EmptyFebruary 23rd 2013, 1:11 am

Kida listened quietly and frowned as soon as he mentioned the girl thinking to get rid of her baby. Her hand instantly went over her stomach protectively. She sighed in relief hearing they had changed their mind. "I'd love to talk to her..." she nodded, smiling a bit. "C'mon. We're gonna be late," she mumbled, leaning up and kissing his lips again before taking his hand and tugging him to the elevator. She paused and pursed her lips, deciding instead to lead him to the stairs. She walked up two floors and lead him to the maternity wing of the hospital. Once they reached the doctor's office, she smiled a bit, exciting bubbling up in her. "Ah! Miss Nedakh!" The nurse at the receptionist desk chimed. "Right this way. Doctor Sally has been waiting for you. She's already in the screening room," She smiled, leading the two of them back.

"Come, lay right here," the woman smiled, warm and friendly. Kida nodded and laid up onto the bed, her hand not leaving Eric's. "You can sit right there," Sally smiled to Eric, gesturing to the chair beside the bed. "Alright. Let's see that belly," she smiled, gently sliding Kida's shirt up and her slacks down to show her stomach fully. "This might be a little cold," She warned before squirting a clear liquid onto her stomach. Kida gasped and shivered before giggling. "Sorry," Sally smiled sheepishly. She cut on a machine and then took a remote and smoothed out the gel on Kida's stomach. The machine came to life and showed a black and white image wherever the woman moved it along Kida's stomach. "Ah.. there it is," Sally smiled, pointing up to a screen to show a form in the image. "Oh, no, I'm mistaken. There they are," She smirked. Kida blinked a few times. "T-They?" she stammered. "Looks like you're having twins. Boys," Sally murmured, holding the remote against Kida's stomach to show the two babies in the best angle.

Kida stared at the screen, not caring that she didn't understand technology. Those were her babies. Her boys. No... their boys. She held Eric's hand a little tighter as she felt tears prick her eyes and a smile tug on her lips. "Twins," she repeated in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Strange Technology [Tag: Eric]   Strange Technology [Tag: Eric] EmptyFebruary 23rd 2013, 2:03 am

''I knew you would like to talk to her'', Eric smirked softly again her lips and kissed her lips tenderly. He followed right behing her, holding her hand softly into his own. As they stopped byt the elevator, Eric took a sharp breath and faced the thing. He was brave, he had face a lot of hell before, why not facing that machine? He was preparing himself psychologically to walk into the elevator when he felt Kida tugging him to the other side, and seeing she led him to the stairs made a shy smile tug his lips, he felt glad that Kida was sensitive enough to know he was afraid of elevators, even with him not mentioning it. Actually, he was still quite afraid of all this technology, and slowly he was getting familiar with it. While they walked up the floors, Eric could feel the exciment growin in his core. He didn't know what the ultrasound could make, but he had a good feeling about it... Something very good was going to happen.

Eric watched the other nurses and the doctor with a friendly smile, and he gently caressed Kida's hand with his thumb as she was laid in the bed, and he was sitting by her side. He watched Kida and Dr. Sally with curiosity as the woman did her all those things on Kida, and chuckled quietly when Kida giggled, that liquid seemed weird, and he wondered how would be the feeling of it against his skin. His eyes shifted a little started when the machine was turned on, and he frowned seeing the woman moving that little piece of plastic, metal... Whatever it was. He shook his head and closed his eyes, as he cleaned his mind from any thought or idea of how those things worked, and why they worked that way. He only turned his eyes opened when the doctor pointed at something into the screen. He frowned and tried to see what the doctor and Kida saw on the screen, but he could just see a black and white image. His jaw went slack when the doctor said they were going to have twins, and he gasped when he could see the form of their two boys on the screen at last.

''Twins'', Eric repeated with a soft whisper and leaned down to kiss her lips again, ''We are having twins'', he said with a boyish smile as he leaned their hands up so he could wipe the tears on the corner of her eyes. ''They seem to be alright. Let's check their heartbeatings'', the doctor smiled again and puched a button. Suddenly, a strong noise could be heard. ''Is-is that their heartbeatings?'', he said quietly, almost above a whisper as the sound of what appeared drumming beats echoed in his ears. The doctor looked back to them, and nodded with a friendly smirk, ''Yes...'', she said simply and turned his gaze to the screen again. Eric had his eyes also locked on the screen, and hearing their boys also left him so moved that a small and shy tear started running down on his face.
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: Strange Technology [Tag: Eric]   Strange Technology [Tag: Eric] EmptyFebruary 23rd 2013, 2:15 am

Kida smiled, her heart beating in sync with the twins. She took in a shaky breath and felt her lips trembling the more she listened to them and watched how they moved around on the screen. She brought Eric's hand up to her lips and kissed his knuckles. "Our twins," she mumbled. Sally attached a small sensor to Kida's stomach in place for the remote. "I'll leave you two alone," Dr. Sally smiled and got up. leaving the room. "You can hear them... Eric... They're so perfect," Kida whispered, looking over to him and smiling brightly.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Strange Technology [Tag: Eric]   Strange Technology [Tag: Eric] EmptyFebruary 23rd 2013, 2:22 am

Eric also kissed her knuckled once, twice... And looked at screen, seeing the boys moving around. ''That is amazing.'', he mumbled pointing his hook to the screen and then heturned his blue hues down to her. ''I can hear them, and they're perfect like their mom'', he mumbled with a smirk and leaned down to kiss her lips... ''And you are all save... Nothing bad will happen to you, I'm sure'', he mumbled and turned his gaze back to the screen.
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: Strange Technology [Tag: Eric]   Strange Technology [Tag: Eric] EmptyFebruary 23rd 2013, 2:29 am

Kida smiled again softly, her hues bright and tender. She giggled, loving how he reacted to everything. She felt the boys kick against her skin at his words, like they understood him. She touched her stomach where the gel was not and smiled. "We know," she mumbled, her eyes on the screen to watch how their little legs kicked up at her skin. "I love you," She whispered, looking back at him.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Strange Technology [Tag: Eric]   Strange Technology [Tag: Eric] EmptyFebruary 23rd 2013, 2:36 am

Eric put his hook upon Kida's hand on her stomach. Sure the hook was something cold, and dangerous, but there was something about the way he moved his arm, and the way he rested the piece of metal, that showed his caring about her, and about their children. He chuckled softly, seeing the boys kicking up at her skin, as he watched on the screen, he could see they were both kicking, one after the other, but he could also see that one of them seemed to move more often than the other, and he chuckled again as he noticed that. ''I love you more'', he whispered tenderly as he looked down to her again, ans squeezed her hand gently.
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: Strange Technology [Tag: Eric]   Strange Technology [Tag: Eric] EmptyFebruary 23rd 2013, 2:45 am

Kida felt his hook upon her hand and smiled, though a part of her wished it was his hand so he could feel the kicks. She watched the screen to see how the legs all moved at different times, some more often than the other and one set lighter than the other. "I doubt it," she mumbled at his words and giggled, leaning up and kissing his lips tenderly again. She felt the boys kick a bit more predominantly now and smirked. "They love you, too," she whispered, then let go of his hand only to guide it to rest on her stomach to feel how hard they were trying to kick to get attention. She even winced a little, though it didn't really hurt; it was merely uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Strange Technology [Tag: Eric]   Strange Technology [Tag: Eric] EmptyFebruary 23rd 2013, 2:58 am

Eric smiled boyish feeling the boys kicking on her stomach. He also felt Kida wincing, and he rose an eyebrow. ''Calm down boys.... I love you too, but it's rude to kick your mom like this, she loves you too'', he talked to the belly and smirked as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: Strange Technology [Tag: Eric]   Strange Technology [Tag: Eric] EmptyFebruary 23rd 2013, 3:07 am

Kida laughed softly as she heard Eric talking to the twins. "Mm... They like your voice," she mumbled, looking back to the screen to watch how they moved. They would touch each other's hands and heads, well aware of each other. Their kicking calmed and she sighed in relief, her hand resting on top of Eric's. The door opened and Sally came back inside, holding a folder. "Here, you two," Sally said as she handed the folder to Kida. Kida opened it up and smiled, seeing a picture of the ultrasound. "That's for you two to keep. You'll get a new one each time you come in," Sally explained. Kida smiled and nodded. "Thank you..." she sighed, watching as Sally cleaned off her stomach and fixed her clothing for her. "It's my pleasure," Sally waved it off, smiling warmly.

Kida turned her hues to Eric and smiled. "Belle?" she inquired, wanting to see her sister now that they were done with the doctors visit.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Strange Technology [Tag: Eric]   Strange Technology [Tag: Eric] EmptyFebruary 23rd 2013, 3:23 am

Eric watched and felt how the boys calmed down after he talked to them, and he grinned down to Kida, ''Good boys... Daddy loves you'', he mumbled against her stomach and kissed the skin where there was no gel upon it. He wrapped his hand around hers again when the doctor came back and he couldn't help but smile softly seeing how kind the woman was. Kida and the babies were in good hands, and Eric trusted the woman. ''Belle!'', he nodded with a small smirk and helped her walking off from the bed.
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: Strange Technology [Tag: Eric]   Strange Technology [Tag: Eric] EmptyFebruary 23rd 2013, 3:28 am

Kida smiled and nodded. She got off of the bed, and interlaced her fingers with his. "Let's go see my sister," she whispered, then led him from the room and out to the stairs. She walked all the way down to the bottom floor and out to the parking lot to her car. She helped him in and then got in for herself. "So, the library? I've seen that before. Let's go," she smiled, starting the car up and pulling out of the lot.

(Do you want to make a new topic? If yes, just go post there instead of here. x'3)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange Technology [Tag: Eric]   Strange Technology [Tag: Eric] Empty

Back to top Go down

Strange Technology [Tag: Eric]
Page 1 of 1