Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon] Empty
PostSubject: The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon]   The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon] EmptyFebruary 27th 2013, 1:50 am

Marina was at the kitchen at the moment, doing the dishes after the party was over. Damon's birthday was very nice... They had great times together, and she thought she had never seen Damon so giggly, specially when he was eating the cake, and there was chocolate all over his lips and cheeks. She also was surprised that she spent some quality time with Eric, and to be honest, she was glad for leaving the past behind and start fresh at Seattle. But one thing was making her nevous... John couldn't attend at the dinner, as she stood there alone in the kitchen, she couldn't help but wander about what happened to him, and her mind thought of many things, many of them unpleasant. She was so lost in thoughts that when a thinder cracked she dropped the plate she had on her hands into the sink.

She turned back to work and looked aimless upstairs, where Belle and Damon were. Belle was going to calm him, she knew it very well. Using maginc or not, liking her or not, Marina knew Belle would cause no harm to her nephew, and needless to say, Damon trusted her a lot. She dropped the plate again when the doorbell rang, and she gave up on cleaned that. she wiped her hands and walked nervously towards the intercom... She sighed in relieved seeing who was at the screen, and then she pressed the button, opening the building's door, and allowing him to come into her new apartment.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon]   The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon] EmptyFebruary 27th 2013, 2:10 am

John leaned back in the seat he sat upon as his driver made his way through the rainy Seattle landscape. He had a knot in his stomach about missing the birthday party for the little boy he barely knew -- the little boy that shared his DNA, despite John having no memory of him. He couldn't help missing it, though, seeing as how his board of directors would have had his head for skipping out on the meeting with the reps from Japan. The meeting had lasted far too long, and now he was even later than he expected. He sighed heavily, seeing the cottage-like hotel come into view. "Here we are, Sir..." his driver said, his tone obviously unsure as to why they were at such a place. "Thanks, Robert... I'll call when I'm ready," John murmured, climbing from the car. He made a face of distaste for the rain that dropped onto his head and suit. He hated messing up suits, though buying new ones was not a hard thing for him.

He smiled a bit as the gates opened for him and made his way up to the front door. He knocked lightly and then opened it, knowing they knew he was there. "Hey," He said quietly, seeing Marina there. He slid out of the black suit jacket and hung it onto the rack before looking to her. His brow creased as he noted the anxiety that obviously crept through her veins. "You really should relax... Wouldn't want wrinkles degrading that beautiful face of yours," He said softly with a charming smirk on his lips as he approached her, casually fixing the cuffs of his shirt. "How was the party?" He asked softly, looking around a bit before returning his emerald eyes back to her.

Belle sat upstairs, Damon in front of her as he played with a set of blocks that had letters on them. She was trying to get him to make words, but he was having more fun just stacking them on top of each other. She giggled softly and shook her head, kissing his forehead gently. As the thunder cracked, Belle already had the room covered in the calming spell, making sure he was oblivious to the weather and allowing him to keep playing. She paused as she heard a voice downstairs -- a very familiar voice. She was nervous; her memories of John varied. But, knowing he remembered nothing also made her anxious. Now she was the only one with the scarring memories. She looked to Damon and gave a small smile as he had taken notice of her slight anxiety and touched her hand. "Sounds like Daddy didn't miss your birthday, after all," she whispered to him, which made his eyes light up.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon]   The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon] EmptyFebruary 27th 2013, 4:06 pm

Marina, finally washed that last plate and walked towards the living in time for when the door was being opened, she smiled softly seeing him walking through the door frame, and she waved off every worry she had about him not coming to the party. ''Who would like wrinkles in this little face, you or me?'', she teased, her smile coming easier this time. Marina was glad about one thing, she knew how to organize a house. She did an impeccable work, keeping the mansion in Nirethia in perfect order adn the servants in line and obedient, so when he looked briefly around, she could get a little proud, seeing things weren't different from Nriethia, except by the fact she needed to do the staff job, but it was way smaller in comparision to her old house. ''Here, you missed this...'', he murmured softly and fixed the collar of his shirt. Her fingers skimmed the skin of his neck softly, and as she slid her hands over his shoulder her dark hues met his emerald ones, which made her blush just slightly.

''You missed it!'', she said with a small grin, and a slight disapproval gaze crossed her eyes. ''Damon had a lot of fun, and some old friends from our old home come attend to the party'', he tilted her head slightly before going to the Tv shelf, ''We took some pictures...'', she said softly, handing him the camera, ''Or you can go upstairs and see your son, he's in great company'', she said with a sweet smirk and crossed her arms on her back.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon]   The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon] EmptyFebruary 27th 2013, 5:03 pm

John chuckled softly, watching as she came over to him. He looked down to her hands as she fixed his collar, his breathing halting for a few seconds as she brushed her fingers on his skin. Why did she have such an effect on him? He gave her a slightly shy smile as he saw her blush. But, then his smile turned apologetic as she proclaimed him having missed the party. "I know, I know... I couldn't get out of the meeting -- Japan's time zones and what not," He sighed, running a hand back through his hair. He took the camera she handed him and turned it on, smiling a bit as he saw a few of the pictures. However, as he saw a girl in one of the photos with Damon, his brow creased slightly. "I know these people, right...?" He murmured, his tone unsure. This woman looked familiar. Her golden eyes were what caught his attention the fastest.

He then looked to her to see the smirk she had on her face after mentioning the company Damon was in. He narrowed his eyes slightly, suspicious of what Marina knew. He didn't like not knowing things, and considering he had apparently forgotten a whole lifetime, he was anxious. He pursed his lips and set the camera down before walking up to where he knew Marina's room was. He slowly opened up the door and spotted a girl, her back to him. Damon's head poked around from the side of the woman and a wide smile split across his face. "Dada!" He cooed, knocking over his blocks as he scrambled to stumble over to John. John's attention was distracted from the woman as Damon came to him. He smiled and knelt down, picking Damon up and holding him against his chest. "Hey there," he mumbled, kissing the side of Damon's head.

Belle sat quietly for a moment, trying to collect herself. What could she say to him? She knew she didn't want to bring back any of his bad memories, especially considering that would be dangerous to everyone -- though, mostly herself. She bit her lip and stood up, adjusting her blue long-sleeved shirt and her well fitting jeans -- God, how she liked the clothes in this realm. She pulled her brown locks over one shoulder and turned around to look at John, a hesitant smile on her lips. "Hey there, John," She said gently. His emerald hues moved from Damon over to her bright golden eyes and he felt his heart tug in his chest. "Belle," He said simply, knowing that had to be her. Belle smiled slightly, seeing her old brother in his eyes. Not the one who had lost himself so badly to the lifestyle of an assassin, but the one who had cared for her when she needed it, even if he hurt her. Knowing that she had him back -- that he wasn't the man he had been back in Nirethia, but the man she had loved so dearly when no one else cared for her -- it was about to bring tears to the brims of her eyes. John took note of her tears and gently set Damon down. He walked over to her and cupped her cheeks, his thumbs brushing the tears that spilled over. He kissed her forehead tenderly. Belle closed her eyes tightly and threw her arms around his neck, her grip tight as she held on him. He wrapped his arms around her small frame and kissed her head as she hid her face against the crook of her neck.

Even if he had hurt her badly when they were children -- when he hadn't protected her from his father or his fathers friends, and when he had hit her like his father instructed him to -- she still loved him. When their parents were gone, John took her into his care and protected her with his life after that. Sure, he had taken it a bit far the older the got, not allowing her out or near men. But, he had been scared of someone triggering her memories. She couldn't blame him for that. Things changed when he snapped. She only saw his father in him then. But, this was not that man anymore. This was the brother that cared about her and protected her.

John smoothed her hair down gently, trying to soothe her. "C'est bon, Belle. Je suis ici maintenant, (It's okay, Belle. I'm here now,)" He mumbled into her ear, smiling softly against the skin there. "Tu m'as manqué, (I missed you)" She whispered. He smiled sadly and gently untangled her arms from him to allow him to look at her. He tilted her chin and cleaned her cheeks of the tears. "You don't remember anything, do you?" Belle asked quietly. John frowned a bit and shook his head. "No... But, I remembered I had a sister, and that I needed to protect her. I tried searching for you -- considering that's what we do in my business -- but, records weren't coming up for you. My board of directors was getting rather pissed when I wouldn't give up on a 'dead end case,'" He mumbled, smirking slightly. Belle giggled a bit, wiping her eyes one last time. Damon hummed softly, tugging on John's pants leg. John looked down to him and lifted the boy back up. "Momma!" Damon called out, wanting Marina there. Belle smiled a bit. "He's smart," She pointed out. "Takes after me," John whispered playfully.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon]   The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon] EmptyFebruary 27th 2013, 10:19 pm

''You're here now, that's what matters...'', she said softly, her smirk still up as he locked his gaze with hers again. She watched quietly as hewent upstairs and giggled after he was out of sight... He was still with the same temper, not liking to be the last one to know about everything. She sighed softly and decided to stay downstairs for a moment. She knew John and Belle needed a time for them, and she absolutelly didn't want to be an intruder. She cleaned what was needed at the kitchen, and walked to the closet, where she took her high wheels off and put a comfortable flats. She was wearing a romantic but yet funny dress, which revelead a little of her legs. She was glad all her scars were gone, including the one carved in her hips and before walking in her room. she took a last galnce on the mirror, where she adjusted her dress and checked her ponytail. Once she was into her room in fact, she leaned at the door frame and instantly felt calm and in a welcomed peace. She saw when Damon poked his head to see her, ''Hi there handsome'', she smiled to Damon and gently kissed his cheek, which made him giggled softly. Her arm aimless wrapped John's middled, and she also played a little, ''Nah, he takes that from me... He only took you'r good lookings'', she mumbled with a playfull smirked and turned her gaze to John, ''Are you hungry? We saved some food to you, including a piece of the cake'', she said softly.

[What she's wearing... http://i00.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v1/462816326_1/The-Vampire-Diary-font-b-Nina-b-font-font-b-Dobrev-b-font-Lace-Pleated-Ombre.jpg :3]
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon]   The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon] EmptyFebruary 27th 2013, 11:33 pm

John looked down to Marina as he heard her come into the room. He smiled a bit, loving the way she acted with Damon. She was a perfect mother -- that much was obvious in the way she bonded with Damon. He chuckled quietly and rolled his eyes at her joke. "Well. At least he's good looking," He teased back with a smirk on his lips. "Cake? Really?" He mused, smiling now. "Sounds good to me. I'm starving," He pouted. Belle scoffed and giggled softly. "You're both wrong. He's gonna grow up to be just like me," She chimed, smiling brightly. John chuckled and ruffled her hair. "Agh!" Belle complained, trying to fix it back now. "Don't feed him, Marina. He's mean," Belle pouted. Damon giggled delightedly and outstretched his arms to Belle. Belle smiled and took him into her arms. "Bah-Bee!" Damon proclaimed, touching Belle's stomach. Belle smiled shyly. "Yeah... You'll have some cousins to play with," She murmured, placing a kiss on his nose.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon]   The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon] EmptyFebruary 27th 2013, 11:56 pm

Marina chuckled softly and watched how Belle and John bonded, like the siblings she knew before he had snapped... She then looked with lovingly eyes to Damon as he touched Belle's stomach, he was so energetic, and it was already very late. ''You two remind me to never give chocolate at night to him'', she shook her head and turned her gaze to John, ''We have sandwiches too... You must really have been starving staying this late into a meeting'', she poited out softly and tugged him downstairs, ''You two come with us'', she galnced back to Damon and Belle... The baby boy was not even close to fall asleep soon.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon]   The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon] EmptyFebruary 28th 2013, 12:47 am

John's stomach growled in response to her calling him hungry. He smiled sheepishly. Belle laughed softly and followed the two of them downstairs, Damon in her arms. Damon continued to touch her stomach, enthusiastic about the twins, as far as Belle could tell. "Sheesh... he's excited," Belle giggled softly and sat onto one of the chairs, resting Damon on her leg. "He wants playmates?" John suggested, shrugging his shoulders as he found a plate with the sandwiches wrapped up. He took a bite of a sandwich and leaned on the counter, his eyes roaming around the kitchen before falling on Marina. He finished the half of the sandwich he had picked up and brushed his hands off on a cloth. "I don't think I mentioned it, but... You look beautiful," He said softly, a light smile on his lips.

(Damon wants his Rosie. x'3)
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon]   The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon] EmptyFebruary 28th 2013, 1:44 am

She walked downstairs and sat on the chair by Belle and Damon's side. She smiled seeing Damon touching Belle's stomach. It was a great surprise knowing Belle was pregnant, and with twins! She had always wished the best for her, and she knew how great was having a baby, it was also tough, but still the best thing that could happen into one's life. ''Yes, I guess so... In Nirethia he didn't have any friends at his age, and now he's going to have Belle's and Kida's twins'', she explained, looking from John to Damon. ''Do you already know their genders?'', Marina asked to Belle softly, leaning slightly towards Damon. As John talked to her again, she bit her bottom lip and then smiled shyly. ''Thanks'', she said softly, meeting his emerald hues, and then she turned her gaze back to Damon.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon]   The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon] EmptyFebruary 28th 2013, 1:48 am

John smiled a bit and grabbed a water from the fridge before moving to sit by them at the table, taking the plate of sandwiches with him. Belle nodded, playing with Damon's hair lightly. "Kida says it's a boy and a girl," she murmured. "Grrl!" Damon cooed, clapping his hands together. Belle arched a brow and giggled softly. John chuckled and took a bite of his sandwich. "So, who's the father...?" He asked hesitantly, hating again that he didn't already know. "Oh... Flynn," Belle nodded, smiling a bit. "Does he know yet?" John questioned. Belle bit her lip and shook her head. "He was working tonight... I was gonna tell him, but..." she shrugged her shoulders and rubbed her arm.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon]   The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon] EmptyFebruary 28th 2013, 2:13 am

''Oh, it's going to be nice having a baby girl on the family... Kida told me her twins are boys'', Marina said softly, she also giggled as Damon clapped his hands and she folded her arms around her sides softly. All that talk about babies made her remember the night, after they were sent away from Nirethia. John and she had talked about having another baby, and Marina was feeling a little jealous that all the women was getting pregnant, except for her... She glanced briefly towards John and sighed quietly, she wasn't going to get pregnant so soon.... As they talked about Flynn she smiled softly, ''Is he going to pick you here... I miss him, and I wished to see him'', she said softly, crossing her arms over the table.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon]   The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon] EmptyFebruary 28th 2013, 2:31 am

John tilted his head, the name Kida not ringing a bell for him. He simply focused on Damon, watching how he sat there, wide-awake at God-knows-what-hour it was. As he looked to Marina, he saw the way she looked at him. He arched a brow a bit before he connected the dots. He chuckled lowly in his chest and shook his head, smiling to himself. "No... I was just gonna catch a taxi thing back to the library," Belle mumbled, shrugging her shoulders. "Nonsense... Listen. It's late enough as it is. I want to stay and play with Damon for a while -- I'll probably just crash on a couch here, if I'm allowed," John shrugged. "I'll call my driver, and he'll take you home. Free of charge," John nodded. Belle smiled a bit and nodded, too. "Thank you," she chimed, smiling brighter. "As long as it's alright with you, Marina...?" John murmured, turning his emerald hues towards her with a tender gaze.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon]   The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon] EmptyFebruary 28th 2013, 2:45 am

Marina pouted slightly, not liking of Belle walking alone through the city, besides she really wanted to see Flynn... Like Joh, she also missed him at the party. She turned her gaze to John and smiled softly, listening to the caring in his voice... He was a perfect gentleman, wasn't him? When he said about sleeping over, she sat straight on her seat, and her heart skipped a beat. ''O-of course you can sleep here!'', she chimed softly and looked at Belle, ''I think it's a good idea you going to your house with John's driver... It's safer'', she shrugged slightly and looked down to Damon. He was still full of energy, and she was sure he would love to play a little with John. ''Do you want some cake?'', she asked softly to John, her eyes shinning with the slight chance she could sleep with someone tonight.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon]   The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon] EmptyFebruary 28th 2013, 2:57 am

John and Belle both laughed a bit as Marina jumped on the idea of John staying the night. John only laughed because she was so excited. Belle laughed because she knew what Marina was thinking. "I'd love some cake," John smiled lightly over at Marina before pulling out his phone. He called up his driver and murmured for him to come, but that he wasn't going home. "All set," John nodded to Belle. "So. Can I be expecting another nephew?" Belle mused, playing with Damon's hands. John blinked a few times, stiff in his chair. "You are, aren't you? Kida's having boys," John said smoothly before clearing his throat. Belle rolled her eyes and smirked to herself.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon]   The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon] EmptyFebruary 28th 2013, 3:11 am

Marina pursed her lips and gladly walked off to the kitchen, she felt so stupid, like a teenager girl again... But she didn't act like a teenager either on her teen age, she had always beeing responsable for her father's ships, and after getting into the council with a very young age. She was serving John with his piece of cake when Belle asked about a new nephew. She widened her eyes slightly and blushed. John didn't know what she meant, but Marina knew exactly what was in Belle's head... No, that was too soon, they weren't prepared for that yet... ''Yes, Kida is already expecting boys... And you aren't going to have more of those, or else you'll keep mom and daddy up all night long'', she mumbled with a smirk to Damon, who was looking at the chocolate cake. He looked at Marina, and she iamgined he could stuck his tongue out if he knew how to do so, and then he turned his emerald hues to Belle's stomach, ''Grll'', he cooed again and put his small hands upon her stomach.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon]   The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon] EmptyFebruary 28th 2013, 3:16 am

John smiled a bit as the cake was brought over. "Looks good," He admitted, then took a bite. He watched how Damon continued to stay fascinated with Belle's stomach. "How does he even know there's a girl in there?" He questioned, furrowing his brows. "He's got magic in his blood... Guess he got it from me," Belle shrugged. "Why are you so interested in the girl, Damon? There's a boy in there, too," Belle pointed out. Damon giggled. "Grrl..." He repeated, more quietly. He then laid his head on her chest and wrapped his arms around her middle, hugging her abdomen. Belle smiled slightly and tilted her head, seeing how attached Damon was to the female baby she carried. "Weird..." she mumbled, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon]   The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon] EmptyFebruary 28th 2013, 3:33 am

Marina giggled slightly, ''Flynn told us once this boy was going to be a lady killer'', she started and played with Damon's hair softly.... ''I guess he took this from his father'', she mused quietly and turned her dark hues back to John... ''You don't remember any of that, Mr Rolfe.... But you made many women faint or flail with a simple smile'', she narrowed her eyes playful.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon]   The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon] EmptyFebruary 28th 2013, 3:48 am

John scoffed and smirked, his gaze on his plate. "Oh, trust me. That still happens," He mumbled, shaking his head. Belle smirked and rolled her eyes. There was a soft honk from outside. "Ah. That sounds like my ride," She sighed. She got up and started to hand Damon to John. However, Damon was not willing to detach, and instead screamed a protest. Belle winced at the sound and quickly used a spell to calm him. "Sheesh... I better go before he tries it again," Belle mumbled, handing Damon to John. She kissed John's cheek, then gave a small wave to Marina before moving out of the house.

John shook his head and looked at Damon. "You like the grrl, huh?" He asked. Damon nodded and smiled, though he didn't look at John's eyes, as usual. The boy yawned and rubbed at one of his eyes. "Ah. You're sleepy," John smiled. Damon sighed in defeat and plopped his head against John's chest. John couldn't help but chuckle softly. "C'mon. We'll put him to bed," He murmured, standing up and carrying Damon up to the room. He laid the boy into his crib and pulled the blanket over him. Turning back towards Marina, John gave a shy smile. "So... The couch downstairs is free, right?" He asked, tilting his head.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon]   The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon] EmptyFebruary 28th 2013, 4:29 am

Marina frowned and felt her heart squeezing in her chest when she heard Damon's screaming, that caught her full atention after John saying he still made girls fainting. She was glad Belle used of a spell to calm him down, if she or John were going to calm him into a normal manner, that would take a very long time, and before Belle could leave, Marina thanked her for being there and waved a goodbye to her. Marina then turned her caze back to Damon, and giggled softly seeing him falling asleep. Maybe Belle casted a small spell to help him sleep? She wasn't sure, but she was glad he was finally going to have his sleep time. She followed them closer to Damon's room, and leaned over to kisshis forehead gently. She spent some time, gazing down to him with lovingly eyes and brushed his bangs softly before turning around and facing John. ''No... The couch isn't avaliable'', she murmured quietly, and took his hand, ''Follow me'', she asked and walked to her room. She took her flats off with her feet and walked towards her bed, ''There are plenty of things I want to share with you, about us, and about Damon.... Like when we first met'', she pursed her lips and smiled softly... ''We worked together at the council, I was new in town, and you took meto the town square, and to the beach, and then you walke me home'', she smirked sheepishly and continued, ''On the next day at the balcony's court, you almost kissed me, and beacuse you almost kissed me you got a little upset''

Marina bit her lip and blushed slightly again,''I walked to your home, a cabin into the middle of the woods, and we talked... I walked into your room, and you were still upset, since that time you were a man of honor, and I want you to know, John Rolfe'', she mumbled softly, gazing upon his perfect lips as she leaned close to him. ''I want to kiss you'', she whispered, ''And I wished you want to kiss me... Not for pity, or because you feel like you must do it, but because you feel something for me'', she asked looking intently into his emerald eyes.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon]   The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon] EmptyFebruary 28th 2013, 5:17 pm

John arched a brow as he heard that the couch was not available to him. He followed after Marina anyway and listened to her as she spoke. He furrowed his brows as she spoke of things he had done or said, considering he didn't remember them. He paused, seeing how she leaned close to him. And then she spoke of wanting to kiss him. He met her gaze and pursed his lips. He didn't know how he felt. He hadn't been able to spend much time with her. But, he knew that what she told him was true. Damon was his son, there was no doubt about it. If he had had a child with this woman, then she had to of been important to him. Maybe if he just tried, he could find what she was talking about.

"I..." He paused, searching her eyes for a long moment. He cupped her face gently, his thumbs brushing against the skin of her cheeks. He could feel his heart beating roughly in his chest as he gazed at her. After a moment, he leaned in and pressed a soft kiss on her lips. It was gentle at first, but easily deepened as he moved one hand from her cheek to rest on her waist and gently pull her closer.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon]   The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon] EmptyFebruary 28th 2013, 5:36 pm

Marina locked her eyes with his, and looking into those intent emerald hues made her heart beat frantically in her chest. She knew the effects this man caused on her, she could see how hard seemed to him to understand his own feelings, she knew how to read him well. her eyelids fluttered sogtly as he cupped her cheeks and gently caressed the skin there. She searched for his eyes and then for his lips, and as his lips got closer, she closed her eyes, feeling his breath mixing with hers. Their lips moved perfectly, like them always had moved. She tried to convey all her feelings trhought that kiss, speacilly how she felt when they met at the beach, before he had snapped. Her hand softly slid up to his neck, and her right hand rested upon the chest, near his heart.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon]   The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon] EmptyFebruary 28th 2013, 5:40 pm

John could feel how much emotion Marina was putting into the kiss. It wasn't hard to understand just how much she loved him. He wanted to return that love, but he hadn't found it yet. He had to grown back into it. But, he was kissing her now because he wanted this with her. He wanted to be the guy she loved. His kiss was tender and caring, his hand on her cheek sliding into her hair to cradle her head gently as he kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon]   The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon] EmptyFebruary 28th 2013, 5:51 pm

Marina felt he was trying, not to remember, but to show some feeling about her. She found herself liking this new situation, where she would have the chance to make him love her all over again. She ended the kissed softly, and rested her forehead against his, ''After the kiss, we laid on your bed, and we spent some time there talking, and getting to know each other a little better.'', she mumbled softly, ''And Belle doesn't like me much since that night, she felt like I was stealing you from her'', she said with a playful tone, as she nested her head upon his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon]   The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon] EmptyFebruary 28th 2013, 6:11 pm

John rested his forehead to hers and smiled a bit, his arms sliding around her waist to hold her close to him. "Hmm... I know I was protective of her. I guess she got attached," He mumbled before kissing her lips once more gently. He tugged her over to the bed and sat down, laying her down with him. "Alright. If we did this before, we can do it again, right?" He murmured. "How did we meet?" He asked quietly, brushing a strand of her hair away from her face gently.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon]   The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon] EmptyFebruary 28th 2013, 6:37 pm

She kissed him softly and gladly laid by his side. She curled closer to him, just like before... But this time she wouldn't want to leave his side. She was already home being near him. ''I first saw you at the courtroom. You were the first who talked to me, and I was glad, because you were the most good looking member... You were a true gentleman, and explained me how things worked... But you said something that I misunderstood, I thought you were flirting me and I tired to seduce you'', she said shyly as her cheeks turned into a deep red tone and she looked down to one bottom of his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon]   The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon] Empty

Back to top Go down

The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next